Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Pikachu »

Sigh...Proven role =/= proven alignment. So Dana's a mafia watcher...nothing changes. Wagon is still good.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 am

Post by quadz08 »

Hey guys, I'm CJMiller's replacement. I appear to have hopped in at a rather contentious time; I'll do some reading and see what I can add. Here's hoping I'm more active than my predecessors, eh?
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 am

Post by singersigner »

Here's a hint, Quadz, you'd better post some content, aka WoT, soon, or Fate will have your neck in a noose. :roll:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Pika
Just try to fit Pit into Villains or Traitors.
Unvote now, or you're losing my Townvote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

OR fit Watcher into a Villain or Traitor's role.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Pikachu »

PIT WAS SAD CAUSE HE GOT LEFT OUT OF THE FIRST TWO GAMES AND THEY HAVEN'T MADE A KID ICARUS SEQUEL YET SO HE DECIDED TO TAKE REVENGE

OH NO WE'RE GOING TO LOSE A TOWN VOTE I'M SO DAMN SCARED

MAFIA WATCHERS EXIST. YOU'RE NOT HELPING YOUR ARGUMENT ANY
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Yea, please lynch dani now and smash the crap out of mongoose.

Dani: there are over 40 characters in SSB history and 38 in just SSBB. Even including the fake claims, there are going to be characters extra. Just cause you say you are Pit doesnt clear you. See Harry Potter Mafia.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Shark is lynchable too.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

How so MPR?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Furry »

I still am not all giddy over the dana lynch here. He isnt playing good, but it has been super obvious that this reaction is not what he expected to a pit claim. That has been obvious since he reaplced in. Also a Fate target claim is wierd for scum to have done. No town roles would have targeted Fate that benifit scum from watching her. SSK would have had someone on his scumteam tell him that, so SSK is just being normal wierd SSK-town. Stupid action uses are normally from town. I would be willing to bet that dana-scum targeted non-Fate over scum-dana targeting Fate. Heck with looking into him tonight, I am going elsewhere.

I still like a combo of MPR/Chrono/moth/Shark death.

unlynch vote
lynch vote MPR

Sober me and drunk me disagree on who needs to go first. Guess who is making this post.
Temporary unretired alt
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by The Master Hand »

quadz08 has replaced CJMiller. Welcome him to the game everyone.
Also, the esuriospiritus's half of the ZazieR has requested replacement. Currently, we are giving ZazieR until August 30th, 2010 at 12 AM CST to respond to the prod made at the hydra, otherwise, the entire hydra is being force-replaced. If ZazieR confirms his prod by then, he will stay in the game.
Votecounts coming in a bit along with prods if need be.
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by mongoose »

Why would the mafia target me. They think with a little pushing they can get me lynched, why would they waste a night kill? or even another role. Also, iirc, gollum was a watcher for the villain mafia, so why wouldn't there be one for the traitor mafia. And honestly, can you list 4 characters that would be traitors? hardly.

Just because you watched me and no one came, that doesnt mean I am mafia. WHo would want to come. Only the cop, who is obviously NOT voting for me now, and may not may not have inspected me.
Go Hawkeyes!
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by The Master Hand »

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (2): Bunnylover, Furry
singersigner (0):
Fate (1): mothrax
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (6): quadz08, danakillsu, Zaziesurio, Kocc42, singersigner, Stels
Bunnylover (1): Framm 18
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (9): Fate, tanstalas, manho, SharkFinn, Chronopie, Pikachu, mongoose, Kirbyoshi, MehPlusRawr
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (1): Everyone Else

With 20 alive it's 11 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (16): Zaziesurio, Bunnylover, mongoose, Pikachu, danakillsu, MehPlusRawr, Pikachu, Kirbyoshi, Stels, SharkFinn, Furry, Chronopie, Fate, Kocc42, mothrax, tanstalas
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (1): quadz08
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (3): Everyone else

At deadline, Pikachu would receive the Smash Ball.

It is Day 3! With twenty players, it takes eleven to lynch!
Deadline is on September 9th, 2010!
Fate and Nachomamma8 may no longer compete for the Smash Ball.
Also, the esuriospiritus's half of the ZazieR has requested replacement. Currently, we are giving ZazieR until August 30th, 2010 at 12 AM CST to respond to the prod made at the hydra, otherwise, the entire hydra is being force-replaced. If ZazieR confirms his prod by then, he will stay in the game.
Stels is V/LA from August 31th to September 3rd, 2010.
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

OK, I am trying to figure out why,
A) Furry finds Shark scummy
and
B) Why everyone has decided to change their vote every two pages?

I am going to reread the last few pages, and then cast my vote.

As of right now:
LYNCH
UNVOTE:
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Furry »

mongoose wrote:Why would the mafia target me. They think with a little pushing they can get me lynched, why would they waste a night kill? or even another role. Also, iirc, gollum was a watcher for the villain mafia, so why wouldn't there be one for the traitor mafia. And honestly, can you list 4 characters that would be traitors? hardly.
That is WIFOM, although site meta usually has different setups for groups. I would expect he is some other type of scum over villan scum watcher (traitor he would be watcher).

This does make something interesting though, since it means dana probably only works in traitor mafia, less the one group has two watchers.
Just because you watched me and no one came, that doesnt mean I am mafia. WHo would want to come. Only the cop, who is obviously NOT voting for me now, and may not may not have inspected me.
There is a good dirty joke in here, why did someone have to go kill reck?

@framm - Gut. Will look into it more tonight to see if it is justified.
Temporary unretired alt
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by danakillsu »

mongoose wrote:Why would the mafia target me. They think with a little pushing they can get me lynched, why would they waste a night kill? or even another role. Also, iirc, gollum was a watcher for the villain mafia, so why wouldn't there be one for the traitor mafia. And honestly, can you list 4 characters that would be traitors? hardly.

I already did name 4. Luigi, Diddy, Falco, Toon Link, and even Marth are possibilities, since they are all overshadowed by someone to a degree. Oh, yeah, and maybe Meta Knight. I have a roleclame that fits with my nameclaim. My nameclaim does not fit with either of the mafia groups. Therefore I am not mafia. That was hard. :roll:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Untownvote: Pikachu
Townvote: Furry

@ Pikachu
If you think I'm a Mafia Watcher, then name one rolename that could fit well with watcher that could also be on the mafia scumgroups. This:
PIT WAS SAD CAUSE HE GOT LEFT OUT OF THE FIRST TWO GAMES AND THEY HAVEN'T MADE A KID ICARUS SEQUEL YET SO HE DECIDED TO TAKE REVENGE
Doesn't make any sense. Why would he act out now that he was put in a game, just because he wasn't put in a game before? And not getting a sequel obviously has nothing to do with the Traitor idea. So even if you think I'm mafia, you'd be stupid to think I'm actually Pit. He's an ANGEL for cripe's sake!
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

...What if he was sent on a mission by Palutena? He's basically Palutena's robot, right? Blindly serving whatever her will is?

Also, I see no reason why roles in different scum groups would necessarily be different. I know that it might not be likely, but it is well within the realm of possibility.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by danakillsu »

what? who cares? Palutena is good. So if he's blindly following her will.........he's .......what?
I'll give you three guesses.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Here's my catch-up post; it's not super-indepth, but I think it's a pretty good general overview. There's a couple questions in there (towards bunnylover and nacho specifically, I think, as well as general question or two), and answers would be much appreciated.

Bunnylover and Chrono are pretty much VI to me. Both possible scum, but mostly dumb. Stels also comes across as semi-VI.

Nachomamma, wtf is up with the smashball situation? I’m thoroughly confused, as I’m sure most are.

I’m really quite unsure as to why Mongoose is seen as scummy. His posts, while not the most insightful or clear, don’t seem scummy to me at all.

Fate is being his usual obnoxious self. I plead with town to use your brains, and not let Fate do your thinking for you. I think he’s town, but I don’t think his reads are as good as he seems to think they are. I also don’t like his penchant to vote-hop at the drop of a hat.

I… don’t like dana. She keeps pushing for a claim from mongoose, when it’s never really been necessary for him to claim. I don’t like it; it seems like a crude attempt to push suspicion away from herself. Also, here’s my response for Pit’s Traitor-mafia possibility: “Pit, upset that he has been overshadowed for years by Nintendo’s other characters, has decided he’s had enough.” etc, etc, etc.

MPR is coming up like mongoose to me. I’m unsure why they’re being seen as scum right now.
mothrax wrote:the constant wagon swithching without even getting a claim from them is rediculous. Wagons are built for purposes of pressure and intent to lynch. That means there needs to be an actual threat from wagons for them to be pro-town, something that is seriously lacking in this game. The main reason for that: The blind "follow the fate" game that seems to be happening. His behavior is rediculous. Anti-Town. If it were closer to deadline I would say he is trying to string out the town to force a no lynch.
QFT.

Bunnylover, let’s hear this theory, hm? It seems to have fallen off the map, but I’m still interested.

Tans is coming across scummy-esque to me, though it’s mostly gut.

The way the kills have worked is confusing the frack out of me. We had a daykill (apparently during twilight) D1 (villain scum?) and then an NK N1 (traitor scum?) and a smashball N1. Then we had two NK’s, neither of which were smashes. Then, there was another daykill (not during twilight). There are some weird killing mechanics going on here. Any thoughts?

Un-TownVote, TownVote Pikachu
, for obvious reasons.
I'm going to go ahead and put dana at L-1.
Un-LynchVote, LynchVote: Dana
. She's the scummiest player on the board right now, and her claim is not nearly as helpful as she seems to think it is.

Also,
@Mod: There are a couple of slots on the playerlist who have old playernames in them. I noticed my slot (CJMiller) and PaltryExcuse in particular. A fix may help to reduce confusion. Thanks!
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm a he. Your Traitor idea is horrible. The Traitors obviously are overshadowed by someone already connected to them, not just random other people. A 9-year-old could see through that one.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry quad, for me to post my theory as I have stated before, I need to know who the doctors(Pike and Zaz) have protected.
Since I believe Pika had stated they will post who they protected the next day, I will say my theory, really don't think I will die during the night phase.
You make a good case on why the character Pit can be said to be on the mafia side, its just that that theory can be used against other characters too so its effy to believe in it.

@Dana: That is not true, you are only stating that because Luigi is the only one to be pronounced a traitor mafia. We can only assume that thats the reason they are called the traitor mafia because of what we have flip, although I don't think thats the case.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by manho »

danakillsu wrote:I'm a he. Your Traitor idea is horrible. The Traitors obviously are overshadowed by someone already connected to them, not just random other people. A 9-year-old could see through that one.
stop the role spectaculation kid. there is no way this game can be broken by a simple role claim.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

danakillsu wrote:I have a roleclame that fits with my nameclaim. My nameclaim does not fit with either of the mafia groups. Therefore I am not mafia. That was hard.
Uh, no. First of all, haven't we been throwing around the fact that mafia's been given fake claims? Therefore, it could be a fake claim. Second of all, you act like what you just said was ispo facto, which is not, ipso facto, the case.

Also,
dana isn't at L-1 yet, as Fate never switched his vote from MPR
, even though he called for a "stop to the MPR wagon NOW."
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”