silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

You don't, and you're not supposed to care.
Umm wait... if that's so then why have you been asking me about who is scum? Why do you care who I think is scum then?
I suspect drmyshottyizsik, another player gets lynched and flips VT, a third player gets nightkilled and flips VT, and suddenly drmyshorttyizsik is CLEARED!? I'm sorry, but I'm failing to connect the dots here.
Way to put words in my mouth, Never said he would be cleared but hey maybe with the flip you though someone else was scummy, apparently lil ol me now... o thee joy.
Are you going to base all of your OMGUS attacks in the future on that old slip?
Yeah let's keep tossing the word OMGUS on every single retort I have...

VOTE: Equi Since I'm apparently not supposed to care about other's opinions when he's done the same.
... People were right it seems....
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 wrote:
I suspect drmyshottyizsik, another player gets lynched and flips VT, a third player gets nightkilled and flips VT, and suddenly drmyshorttyizsik is CLEARED!? I'm sorry, but I'm failing to connect the dots here.
Way to put words in my mouth, Never said he would be cleared but hey maybe with the flip you though someone else was scummy, apparently lil ol me now... o thee joy.
You implied that you stopped having a clue whom I suspect after Night 3. If the night gives me no new useful information, I will continue on the path I was going. I think it's simple.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 am

You implied that you stopped having a clue whom I suspect after Night 3. If the night gives me no new useful information, I will continue on the path I was going. I think it's simple.
When does, hey you didn't state your suspects today cause all you had done for this day was threaten me to state mine (for today when you hadn't stated yours), become I have no idea who your suspects are? Where did you get the implication that I stopped having a clue of who you suspected after night 3? How was I supposed to know that the night didn't give you new useful information?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 am

EBWOP
Almost forgot to add this
Yay to threats, I was planning to but you'll probably find some other reason to vote me anyway.
Heh you did, the irony...
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hookays, WORD TIME.

First, SV/Equinox is prob town. Equinox has been playing a lot more townie than SV was, but more importantly Chrono put him at L-2 way back at d1 without much thought attached to it, and left it there for a while until it was clear that the wagon had fallen apart. It looks a lot more like an easy vote than making sure he was on a scum wagon in case it went through.

Prox/Paltry-Paltry looked pretty town to me d1, but 2/4 of his suspects flipped town, and one more of them (SV) I think is town due to Chrono-votes. That wouldn't be scummy by itself but Prox has contributed a big ol' pile of nothing except a Wall without much personal opinion (where have i seen that before) and an SV vote. Prox needs to either get to posting, request replacement, or die.

If it wasn't for Beef's town flip AND Chrono's vote on him before he got outed by the cop I'd probably be voting Confid right now, he sheep-voted Chrono d2 before CKD's annoucement but in the very next post jumps off onto Kage for setting up a lynch if Chrono flips town. In addition, the main guy pushing for his lynch earlier (AGar) was and is my strongest town read from behavior. (as opposed to equi town read from chrono-vote)

I gotta go for now but I'm planning on going over Kage, silver, smashbro, and drmyshotty when I get back.

Mod:
Prod Prox if he's eligible for me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 wrote:
When does, hey you didn't state your suspects today cause all you had done for this day was threaten me to state mine (for today when you hadn't stated yours), become I have no idea who your suspects are?
They go hand-in-hand. If I don't say whom I suspect, then there's no surefire way the town's going to figure that out. However, I
DID
state my then one suspect today before I made the threat.
silverbullet999 wrote:Where did you get the implication that I stopped having a clue of who you suspected after night 3?
Here:
silverbullet999 wrote:EBWOP

Also how am I supposed to read your mind and realize that your suspicions haven't changed during the flip?
silverbullet999 wrote:How was I supposed to know that the night didn't give you new useful information?
Answered in the quote. I'll go after the same people I did the night before.

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 am

They go hand-in-hand. If I don't say whom I suspect, then there's no surefire way the town's going to figure that out. However, I DID state my then one suspect today before I made the threat.
Mmmm I missed your post (or didn't remember it) with that though I see it now. Basically thought your first post of the day was just your threat to me. Now that I see my mistake I see how you come up with the presumption that I was clueless with whom you suspected initially this day.

sigh...
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Equinox »

silverbullet999 wrote:Umm wait... if that's so then why have you been asking me about who is scum? Why do you care who I think is scum then?
You're missing the point of the question. I really do not give a damn who you think is scum. What I want from you is scum hunting, which you have and still are not doing, and that lack of action is what concerns me, not your reads.

You have to admit, your retorts are, in a nutshell, "OMG, you're attacking me? You must be scum!" Your attacks on StrangerCoug and your vote on me are proof that you are focused more on defending yourself than finding scum. Your behavior is textbook OMGUS. Sorry to break that to ya.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

You're missing the point of the question. I really do not give a damn who you think is scum. What I want from you is scum hunting, which you have and still are not doing, and that lack of action is what concerns me, not your reads.
Why would you ask who I think scum is... if you don't give a damn who I think is scum. You have not today up until this post today mentioned that my lack of scum hunting is what is concerning you. You have for the most part asked me repeatedly who I think is scum. Only once have you told me to hunt scum this day and was only as an alternative to lynching myself.

My attack on SC came (as already mentioned) because I thought it suspicious having his (what i thought to be his first post of the day) a threat to me.

You on the other hand are a Different matter, if my attack on you was truly omgus, I would have voted you as soon as you had initially voted me. I'm finding what your wanting from me now to clash with what you wanted from me before.

So now that you have made the point that you
Don't Care
who I suspect is scum, Why this day have you asked me to post who I think is scum?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Equinox »

silverbullet999 wrote:Why would you ask who I think scum is... if you don't give a damn who I think is scum.
To help me get a read on you. Town players are transparent. We know where they stand at all times, and we also know that they are not afraid to state their suspicions and attack players. Your first post on Day 4 was fluff, and when I confronted you, you just fluffed your way again, presumably to aggravate me for fun. That is counterproductive.

I repeatedly asked you who you thought was scum because
you wouldn't answer
to my satisfaction. I stop asking when I'm satisfied. I told you to hunt scum in the beginning of the day when I asked you who the scum were, which you refused to do. Instead, you chose to fool around, waiting for your scum buddies to rescue you, I imagine.

By the way, threatening you is not a scum tell. LOL
silverbullet999 wrote:You on the other hand are a Different matter, if my attack on you was truly omgus, I would have voted you as soon as you had initially voted me.
You're not seriously saying this, right? Are we still joking around in a late-game RVS type of thing?
silverbullet999 wrote:I'm finding what your wanting from me now to clash with what you wanted from me before.
Yes. Yes, it does clash, actually. My first objective was to get you to take a stance and stand by it, thereby giving me a better grip on my read of you. My second objective now is to get you to diescumdie.

silverbullet999 isn't going to get any townier, folks. Lynch the scumbag.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 am

Post by AGar »

Since ~post #575, Silverbullet has gotten scummier and scummier.

Failing to see why it's important to see that he has reads, not who his reads are is obstinately anti-town.

This is not the pro-town play I've seen from him.

This is not pro-town play I've seen from anyone.

Still like my Confid suspicion, and I still like my drmy suspicions, but I'm definitely moving SB up and Equi off the list (SV slot) near completely for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Silverbullet999
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 am

Heh when i get lynched and flip town a few things I want you all to realize.

Comments on the nightkill are a null tell.

Equi is laughing most of my arguments off with weak defenses... I would heavily suggest his lynch tomorrow as he's acting like the typical over confident scumbag that he is.

Agar you should read my third game with kittymo as mod, I've been pretty damn demotivated after that horrendous ordeal.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 am

EBWOP

Last thing, I've been posting fluff throughout the whole game with the exception of early day 1. Only now does it become an issue with Equi.

Lynch Equi tomorrow... (or today if I somehow don't get lynched... )
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:45 am

Last EBWOP

Also take a good look at Agar...

His write off of equi disturbs me a bit as well as him using my old meta as a defense for his vote...

unsure of him though.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Equinox »

silverbullet999 wrote:Equi is laughing most of my arguments off with weak defenses... I would heavily suggest his lynch tomorrow as he's acting like the
typical
over confident scumbag that he is.
Uh... what? I wasn't aware you had scum meta on me.

If you really are town, take off your rage glasses and look at the game
objectively
and find some scum. Your behavior right now continues to be anti-town, and you're just digging your own grave at this point.

Here's a pointer. If you are indeed town, your arguments are not going to hold water until you actually call out AGar's, Equinox's, and StrangerCoug's behaviors as pro-scum, and if indeed they are scum, you will find those in their ISOs.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 am

Uh... what? I wasn't aware you had scum meta on me.
Wow put more words and/or make assumptions once again! It's typical for scum... such as yourself... to be overconfident... which is typical and nothing special. Nowhere or place have i mentioned a meta of you.

Why wouldn't my arguments hold water when i flip town? Especially if i make it a strong point to push for another lynch when i'm dead? This is typical overconfidence from you once again. Your leading/controlling the game, a great town move... but again your complete overconfidence in this whole situation proves ever further my point. I have little doubt that there is a strong chance that i'll be lynched today... but at least my words will hopefully lead to your scummish downfall as well when i flip town.

I already stated my slight suspicion with agar but don't feel strongly either way... it just worries me how he writes you off as town from the get go.

And you may have noticed, if you actually read and stopped making assumptions. That I don't find SC's actions scummy now as I have explained the mistake I had made.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 am

EBWOP
Here's a pointer. If you are indeed town, your arguments are not going to hold water
Almost missed this...

If this is true... then why even bother retorting eh?

scum
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: silverbullet999

"When I flip Townie" comment plus the flailing during this game day = probably scum.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Equinox »

silverbullet999 wrote:Why wouldn't my arguments hold water when i flip town? Especially if i make it a strong point to push for another lynch when i'm dead? This is typical overconfidence from you once again. Your leading/controlling the game, a great town move... but again your complete overconfidence in this whole situation proves ever further my point. I have little doubt that there is a strong chance that i'll be lynched today... but at least my words will hopefully lead to your scummish downfall as well when i flip town.
There is a word for this. It's "tunneling."

In any case, I was not talking about your flip, I was talking about your persuasiveness. If you're scum, I would very much like you to continue your futile exercise. However, if you're town, you are not getting anywhere with this sort of argument. This is just me playing like an SE.

My so-called 'overconfidence' and town leading is actually very much consistent with my town meta.

All right. I am not going to spar with silverbullet999 anymore -- none of this has changed my opinion, and I want to hear from all the lurking scumbags as well.

Preview Edit: Not liking that vote, sheep. Bussing?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

There is a word for this. It's "tunneling."
How have i been tunneling when I have acted and talked not only of you but of agar and SC?
My so-called 'overconfidence' and town leading is actually very much consistent with my town meta.
Yes use your meta as a defense...
Agar please remember how useful metas are when the next morning arrises...
"When I flip Townie" comment plus the flailing during this game day = probably scum.
Your voting me because I'm likely to get lynched and am giving my final thoughts?
Also only this day you find my flailing suspicious?

Ladies and gentleman we have a scum partner
Preview Edit: Not liking that vote, sheep. Bussing?
Advice to his partner

With that said, Equiscum tomorrow and Confidanon the next or vice versa.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 am

EBWOP

Also believe that's L-1

not that scum would care...
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999, if Equinox is scum, I'm setting myself on fire. She is trying to make it clear that you are posting incoherently. I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways going after me, but you're throwing crap at Equinox to see what sticks. Also, your attack on ConfidAnon, whether he's bussing anybody or not, is a cheap shot. Throwing "You'll be sorry"-esque comments at us is not going to help you get out of your grave.

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 am

Last EBWOP for the moment
This is just me playing like an SE.
Using your title as a defense is quite low...

Preview Edit
silverbullet999, if Equinox is scum, I'm setting myself on fire. She is trying to make it clear that you are posting incoherently. I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways going after me, but you're throwing crap at Equinox to see what sticks. Also, your attack on ConfidAnon, whether he's bussing anybody or not, is a cheap shot. Throwing "You'll be sorry"-esque comments at us is not going to help you get out of your grave.
Prepare for third degree burns.

Confid has thrown me at L-1 for reasons I find abysmally curious and scummy. I have repeatidly said I see no hope in getting out of the grave... so if you want me to beg or plead, I will not take that course.. nor is it good for town.

I'll gladly die to prove equi wrong and show the scum in her... and another great benefit being confid thrown in.

Where have i ever said, you'll be sorry for killing me!?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Equinox »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ConfidAnon

Kill ConfidAnon now, please.

silverbullet999's behavior is inexcusable, but his tone has me wondering if he's genuinely frustrated. In other news, ConfidAnon is opportunistic scumbag.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 wrote:Where have i ever said, you'll be sorry for killing me!?
I said "'You'll be sorry'-esque" as an implication that it's not that
ad verbatin
, but the sentence right above that in the original post is still a good example. Here's another good one:
silverbullet999 wrote:Heh when i get lynched and flip town a few things I want you all to realize.
Equinox wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: ConfidAnon

Kill ConfidAnon now, please.

silverbullet999's behavior is inexcusable, but his tone has me wondering if he's genuinely frustrated. In other news, ConfidAnon is opportunistic scumbag.
Noted in case there is a silverbullet999-ConfidAnon connection.

Return to “Completed Open Games”