Votecount 8: KerPLONK!!

drmyshottyizsik (4): BV310, andrew94, Mysterio, don_johnson, Kaiveran
don_johnson (1): drmyshottyizsik
SotSSS (1): ConfidAnon
confidAnon (1): A2rudeboy, SotSSS

A lynch has been reached!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm. It seems I died.
How utterly unintertaining.
Oh well...

Drmyshottyizsik,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 2!

It is now night 2. You have 72 hours to blabber and send actions
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

So yeah...
It seems I died.
But then I died again.
Kinda odd...
Who cares?

Don_Johnson,
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed hatefully and sadly too!

It is now day 3. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
I'm a hoot
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by bv310 »

Interesting.
Vote: Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Hmm...don_johnson double team? Looks like WIFOM is still working against the scum. They way I see it, it was an attempt at a framing kill against me: the opposing scum each got the idea that by killing my main opponent they'd build on my suspicion and get rid of me on a cheap bandwagon. Didn't quite work for them though. Even though the concept of a framing has become WIFOM in itself, having two opposing scum converge on it makes it highly suspect IMV.

Anyways, preliminary
vote: andrew
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I feel like I had something I really wanted to post but when day ended I didn't get the chance to do so.

I'll go back and read in the morning and see if I remember it.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by andrew94 »

as i said yesterday
kaiveran

u regret not killing me last night?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

first off, Andrew, there was no word "vote" there so I don't think it counts.

vote: bv310
I'd like a reason for your vote, even if it is just a recap. Those are good at the beginning of the day.
bv310 wrote:The game's been open less than a week and you're already trying to push an ISO lynch? Lern2Wait.
Alrighty, done waiting. So, first few posts are not about the game, and then votes on shotty for a wagon. not too bad, since at the beginning of the game wagons are a common way to get things started. still, not helping for you.

I never really understood your idea of masons/scum counterclaiming Mysterio. It would only lead to being bad for town. The Scum, first off, wouldn't counterclaim without the numbers to. And having a mason claim, at that point, would probably lose us a town power role.

You vote for Xite on Day 1, and leave your vote there for the duration. Probably not Xite's buddy. Then, you're the first post of Day 2, voting shotty. as the Day goes on...you get prodded...and will catch up later.

now, on Day 3, you once again lead off with a vote for no reason. You're acting like scum, trying to slip through the game, and have earned my vote, good sir.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Here's a thought: Should we have the Masons claim today? None of them have died yet, and that claim would leave us with four unconfirmeds, two of whom are scum. It would narrow down our odds for the lynch quite nicely. Am I overlooking something obvious, or does this seem like a good idea?

Also -
Vote: a2rudeboy

I don't like how after I post my defense to your case, instead of responding to it, your only post is a lynch pool. Do you have any comment on my defense, or did you even read it?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Mysterio »

More delicious WIFOM. I think the scum teams figured don to be a Mason based on our interactions. I figured that might happen, but assumed they would come after me. The fact that they haven't probably means they're trying to throw doubt on my claim by letting me live, unfortunately for them that will only work if they manage to take out one or both of my partners, which they've failed to do. Having said that, I'm still uneasy about my partners claiming while we still have two killing parties. WIFOM seems to be strong in this setup, but they could still get lucky and take out two of us in one night, which would hurt town chances dramatically. Plus, my partners claiming would eliminate the possibility of scum crossfire, which has already helped us with AGar.

So, I say my partners should hold out on claiming unless they think it will be advantageous to do so.

As for who to vote for, ConfidAnon is absolutely correct in the number of players left who are unconfirmed. And of the 4 remaining, it's a total toss up at this point. If you're town, I suggest you step up your game and convince us of it. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and put more pressure on Kaiveran.

Vote: Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

I know I'm the misguided fan favorite for today, but 'm working right now and have a practice session, so I won't be around until about 10:00 (figuring a reread into the equation). I will have something important to say, though.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by andrew94 »

trying to get the masons to claim confid? scummy scummy

kai yesterday u said i was a more suspect than shoty
then u hammered him
gj

[bp vote kai [/b]
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by andrew94 »

vote kai
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the Kaiveran Scum Awards are
andrew94 (Mafia)
and
bv310 (Werewolf)
! Why so specific, you ask? Easy; after skimming over everything knowing the deceased players roles, the pieces all fit together.

andrew94
: You can look at my case on him on day 2 for reasons to vote him, or you can look up his posts yourself to see what an oh-so-cleverly-masked lurker he is. But here's the real rub for me.
Me wrote:Why wait [to vote me] until shotty is out of the way? So when the public no longer has him to deal with and sentiment turns against me, you can bandwagon against me the next day?
I asked him these questions, and it seems I've got my answers. andrew
was
waiting for me to become a convenient target so he could ride my bandwagon into the next night. The thing is, he wasn't sure that public opinion was strong enough against me. So, he killed don_johnson, my main detractor, in an attempt to frame me as scum. Look at him now -- he's displaying
exactly
the kind of behavior I predicted. He sees a vote for me right off the bat, thinks his gambit has succeeded, and then lays down a vote -- while at the same time making a wisecrack that obliquely
accuses me of being don_johnson's killer
. Surprisingly subtle, eh? As the dearly departed Pvt. Redshirt from
Metal Gear Solid 4 once said
, "It's the enemy!"

Some of you might be put off by the theory that andrew is mafia if you recall a conflict between him and xite on day 1, but seriously, what was it? Nothing. They made some weak accusations and petty arguments against eachother and then moved on with their lives. Didn't vote eachother, didn't get into detail, didn't even express suspicion of eachother. Two harmless little tuffs on page 5 and 6 and that's it. Probably scum distancing, and rather weakly at that.

bv310:
Another lurker who has managed to cruise through the game, which is especially egregious considering he has a disgustingly low amount of posts and hasn't contributed much at all to the game. He also has done nothing but bandwagon with thinly veiled justification...seriously, how has this guy not managed to attract at least
some
heat until now? Considering his similar playstyle, it isn't farfetched at all to imagine him getting the same idea as andrew's (hence the double team on don.) AND he tosses his vote on me almost as soon as the day starts. He was absent the whole part of the day that most of the cases against me were made, then suddenly drops out of the blue and votes me as soon as I become a viable lynch.

Also, go way back to day one. Notice that AGar the
werewolf
is consistently assaulting andrew the
mafia
lurker towards the end of day one, yet IIRC NEVER mentions so much as an iota of suspicions towards bv310. In fact, I don't remember seeing a single thing about him posted by AGar --
all despite the fact that bv310 was displaying plenty of lurking behavior already.
Sounds like bv was already a known quantity, and AGar found opposing scum to honestly attack and stay under the radar. The fact that almost nobody took issue with him reinforces this.

I admit that maybe some of the points against me are justified, but I've already talked about that in sufficient depth, and these two have done
much
worse than me in the area of town-harmful activity. If nothing else, you should lynch these two scumbirds before you go for lynching me. I'll do more searching and see if anything else comes to mind, but these are my most viable suspects.

My vote stays on andrew. Goodnight and good luck, town.

I like to italicize things for EMPHASIS!
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by andrew94 »

so your voting for me instead of bv310, whos more suspicious?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 am

Post by bv310 »

andrew94 wrote:trying to get the masons to claim confid? scummy scummy

then u hammered him
gj

[bp vote kai [/b]
How exactly is trying to get three confirmed townies out in the open scummy? As has been said previously, their outing themselves leaves 4 players left, with 2 of them being scum and 2 being town. Sounds like someone's trying to avoid being caught scum.

Vote: Andrew94

My vote on Kai at the top of the day was more of a placeholder to remind me to read Kai in iso. I did so, and my suspicion on him has lessened somewhat.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 am

Post by bv310 »

andrew94 wrote:so your voting for me instead of bv310, whos more suspicious?
D'awwww. Hoping to get one more night kill off?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

CA-
I read it. I actually just went back and reread it again. I didn't really see much in it worth continuing discussion about , unless there's something you'd like to go into? There's far scummier people around than you right now, and you answered most of my questions. With that being said, is your vote on me based solely on my not responding to you (in which case, it seems a bit like OMGUS) or do you have other things right now?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:26 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

a2rudeboy wrote:CA-
I read it. I actually just went back and reread it again. I didn't really see much in it worth continuing discussion about , unless there's something you'd like to go into? There's far scummier people around than you right now, and you answered most of my questions. With that being said, is your vote on me based solely on my not responding to you (in which case, it seems a bit like OMGUS) or do you have other things right now?
Your final post from day 2 bugged me . . . felt like you were ignoring my response and just blindly swinging for my lynch.

This post, however, sounds protown to me.

Unvote

Tonight after I get home I will try to make a better investigation into who the scum are.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Unvote

vote: bv310

At the very least, andrew has made efforts to defend himself. bv310 doesn't even bother responding to any of the votes against him, and instead seems intent on getting rid of andrew by accusing him of the same things he's guilty of. Also, trying to get my partners to out themselves when we still have two killing parties in the game is pretty damn scummy.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by andrew94 »

bv310 wrote:
andrew94 wrote:so your voting for me instead of bv310, whos more suspicious?
D'awwww. Hoping to get one more night kill off?
if i were a killing party, that would be pretty useless as i would still lose, so your point is void
bv310 wrote:
andrew94 wrote:trying to get the masons to claim confid? scummy scummy

then u hammered him
gj

[bp vote kai [/b]
How exactly is trying to get three confirmed townies out in the open scummy? As has been said previously, their outing themselves leaves 4 players left, with 2 of them being scum and 2 being town. Sounds like someone's trying to avoid being caught scum.

Vote: Andrew94

My vote on Kai at the top of the day was more of a placeholder to remind me to read Kai in iso. I did so, and my suspicion on him has lessened somewhat.
getting 3 confirmed townies so the 2 killing parties can kill and no cross kill?
kai and bv obvious scum ur suspicion on kai?

your first post of the day just votes kai- then you decided you found a better target- me
try and defend against kai's points on you, i actually decided that they were pretty good and infact i kinda agree with them. you are scummy. since in both our eyes bv is scummy i have decided to vote bv

vote bv310

mysterio the confirmed mason voted bv
ever heard of following a confirmed townie? now is the time
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by andrew94 »

unvote

vote bv310
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Andrew-

You have just perfectly shown why you are one of the scummiest players in town. True, by now you have started to finally show some more analysis behind what you're doing...but you are by far the biggest bandwagon jumper in the game.

And fyi- Just because Mysterio is confirmed town, doesn't make it right just to use that as a reason for voting/bandwagoning.

vote: andrew

i would have voted earlier, but i wasn't about to hammer this early into the day
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i am mason with mysterio.
unvote now

Return to “Completed Open Games”