New York 116 - Prozacs Large Normal - Who won?

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Lowell »

It was inevitable nervous suckas turn the tables on me. It's clear I'm lazy of late (new job, new house). But it's equally clear I'm town. Any questions I'm happy to answer. But any high-minded-theories-that-really-just-come-down-to-me-being-lazy I'm happy to ignore.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Oso »

Toogeloo wrote:Hey, Oso, enough about you (especially since you don't have vote yet), why don't you tell me what you think of Lowell and any other suspicion you have today. I know you were dead off with Charlie yesterday and all, but no excuse to stop looking for scum, ya'know?
Not a chance.

1)Exactly what did I block last night?
2)How did my blocking you screw up town exactly?
3)What info did you expect to get?
4)What exactly, makes you think I blocked you maliciously rather than protected you so that we didn't get half a mason team killed lasted night?

Questions 1 - 3 but applied to Night 1. Plus in regards to Agar, do you think I chose him for protection or is that also a case where I hoped to maliciously block a town role? And then lied about it?

You can't drop an accusation that you and Toon think I'm a Scum RB and expect me to just ignore it.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Oso »

EBWOP: Night 1 you can forget question #1/2&4.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Tazaro »

Who we going to put the attention on?
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Tazaro »

Oso wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:..
Oso, Toon and I both believe (at the moment) you really are the scum Roleblocker, but are willing to give you a day for now. Toon wants Lowell targeted today primarily, and I concur.
Why? If you guys are that convinced I'm scum, run me up for a lynch. I've already claimed so if there is that much doubt about if I'm lying, why wait?
What are Toogeloo and Toon doing in their mind melds? Of course they should try to lynch the person who is most suspicious to them rather than a null tell lurker.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 am

Post by mothrax »

Taz, they didn't say Lowell was a null tell to them. They said he was scummy. Read please.
I happen to agree with them. Lowell has bandwagoned almost every vote, and flat out admitted it.
VOTE: Lowell
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 am

Post by mothrax »

Lowell, I am not calling you lazy, I am saying you have obvwagoned on two mislynches.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Stef »

I agree that lowell prolly needs to die today. However, let's not quicklynch yet, alright? Still things to discuss, things that I will address after I get a decent night's sleep.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

Post by AGar »

mothrax wrote:Lowell, I am not calling you lazy, I am saying you have obvwagoned on two mislynches.
Why pre-empt this? What purpose?

@Toog - I heavily disagree with Oso-scum. Lowell's lynch is still meh to me.

I'd much rather lynch Stef, I think we found scum there.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by mothrax »

Lowell wrote:It was inevitable nervous suckas turn the tables on me. It's clear I'm lazy of late (new job, new house). But it's equally clear I'm town. Any questions I'm happy to answer. But any high-minded-theories-that-really-just-come-down-to-me-being-lazy I'm happy to ignore.
I pre-empted as an answer to this.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by AGar »

mothrax wrote:
Lowell wrote:It was inevitable nervous suckas turn the tables on me. It's clear I'm lazy of late (new job, new house). But it's equally clear I'm town. Any questions I'm happy to answer. But any high-minded-theories-that-really-just-come-down-to-me-being-lazy I'm happy to ignore.
I pre-empted as an answer to this.
Ok, didn't follow that.

@Lowell - Taz aside, who are your next two suspects, and what have you seen?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oso wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Hey, Oso, enough about you (especially since you don't have vote yet), why don't you tell me what you think of Lowell and any other suspicion you have today. I know you were dead off with Charlie yesterday and all, but no excuse to stop looking for scum, ya'know?
Not a chance.

1)Exactly what did I block last night?
2)How did my blocking you screw up town exactly?
3)What info did you expect to get?
4)What exactly, makes you think I blocked you maliciously rather than protected you so that we didn't get half a mason team killed lasted night?

I have no intention of sharing that information just yet, but thanks for rolefishing.

Questions 1 - 3 but applied to Night 1. Plus in regards to Agar, do you think I chose him for protection or is that also a case where I hoped to maliciously block a town role? And then lied about it?

You can't drop an accusation that you and Toon think I'm a Scum RB and expect me to just ignore it.

Yes... yes, I can. You have no other pressure, and yet you get so hot and bothered by it, despite me stating that Jailkeeper is a good safe claim for the Mafia Roleblocker since Day 1. Grow a pair, and look for some scum why don't you.
AGar wrote:@Toog - I heavily disagree with Oso-scum. Lowell's lynch is still meh to me.

I'd much rather lynch Stef, I think we found scum there.
More thoughts on Oso since you believe so vehemently in it, please. Why do you heavily disagree? Is it something about him "protecting" you Night 1? Is there a reason that he can't be Mafia Roleblocker? I mean, I still have my doubts, I can't be 100% sure, so if you could shed light from a different perspective, I may be willing to re-evaluate my stance. It's neither here nor there at the moment since Lowell should be the target today, I would also like to better understand why you may disagree with that considering the play at this point. A/D that Lowell's play has been questionable and scummy?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:43 am

Post by tubby216 »

Oso wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:..
The reasoning we have for Oso is that his votes are fishy, and his actions aren't indicative of a Town Jailkeeper. I mean really, thank you for Roleblocking me last night Oso... We went over this on Day 1. A Jailkeeper is more of an offensive role because it hinders town power, so you are better off targeting scum with it to prevent their night kills and other abilities, or targeting claimed Vanillas who are quite vocal. So why are you targeting town, especially after power was hinted?
This. I had this discussion in another game as well.

A JailKeeper is a
DOCTOR
who just happens to be able to roleblock as well. The role's primary ability is to protect. That is what I am using it for. At this point, you an Toon Fighter are as close to confirmed town as we have. Until I can stand a good chance of being able to gain some information by targeting/blocking a Scum Action (i.e Nightkill) I shall continue to use this role as a protective role. Possible power roles inside the Masons aside, scum have to start killing you guys at some point, probably sooner than later, because one confirms the other. You are too dangerous to leave alive. When they start doing that they are either going to have to kill me outright or play the outguess the jailkeeper game unless they have a way to neutralize me.

Having said that, I will use the role in the way I see fit to use it regardless of any else's thoughts on the matter unless there is some way you folks can think of, at this point, that it can be used in an integrated plan to catch scum.

no i think you have this wrong. you are essentially forcing a player to hide, therby taking them out of play for the nite, when you jailkeep a player that player cannot be targeted nor can that player preform any night actions.

so say for instance you happened to jailkeep the town cop that would be bad cause yah the cop would live but the cop also would not be able to preform his duties. you see what i am getting at here?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

We covered this tubby. Jailkeeper simply roleblocks and protects the targeted player only, not make them untargetable.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Tazaro - 3 - tubby, Lowell, Stef
Lowell - 2 - Toogeloo, Mothrax
tubby - 1 - Tazaro
Stef - 1 - AGar

Not Voting - 5 - The rest
Last edited by Porochaz on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

Benmage, Mr.Sandman, Toon Fighter, Zorblag will be prodded.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm here, more or less following with phone but have had limited computer access...which I feel is necessary if I want to iso someone or post something of large content.

Anyways I don't like tubby's omgus. PJ was a swingy player who'd I like to review to see who might've wanted him dead.

I don't like Oso saying thats he's only going to alternative between the masons...Talk about showing your hand to the scum. I also don't like how he insists the the doc part is what he is only using.

The last time I was a JK I used my ability to JK suspicious targets in hopes of stopping a NK and catching a killer. Not to protect town players which could also be blocking town PRs.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Benmage »

^If it aint clear, as town, I was using the RB function.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Stef »

@Mod: I am also voting for tazaro

Will be posting in the next couple of hours.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

I'm having my doubts about Oso. I'd like to know why he was so willing to come out with this roleblocking information today when he had put up such a staunch resistance to it yesterday. Without even being prompted, he came out with it. It makes me wonder if maybe he was holding out yesterday so that he'd have the chance to discuss and come up with a suitable tactic, and now that he's got that tactic in place, he's willing to reveal all
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Oso »

I put up a staunch resistance because it was PJ who wanted the info. Simple as that.

I posted that that, in my opinion, there was going to be a effort to get me lynched based on a false RC. PJ fit that bill. The simple fact that he asked for the info was enough for me to deny it.

Even our resident "info is good" player, Toogeloo gave me a pass on it yesterday. I believe AGar and Troll also suggested yesterday was not the time for it. No one else in the thread, outside of those 3 players and myself, even expressed an interest one way or another, in who I jailed. If someone did, I missed it. I believe the only other person who touched on my role yesterday was Tazaro but that wasn't in relation to who I jailed but as to why I was still alive.

As to why so free today? One thing I did agree with in both Toog's general statements and PJ's specific ones is that info that dies with a player is lost. Also, since PJ has flipped town, I have considered some of his reasoning as valid whereas yesterday I was leaning towards him trying to get me lynched so scum didn't have to waste a night-kill. I have two nights where I jailed a player and that passes the threshold of acceptable. I am a claimed PR. Even though I couldn't see that the two jails had any effect whatsoever on the game, other people might so I came out with it.

Had Digi not claimed, you wouldn't have it today either. Despite me using my role as primarily protective though, trying to keep the players I think might be town alive, I'm also aware of the RB aspects of the role and what that may indicate if there is never a No-Kill night and I'm still around.
-
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

@Everyone:

We have had 2 mis-lynches thus far, and in most games I have played on MS, when scum hasn't been killed after two mis-lynches, town are (near) dangerously close to Mylo/Lylo situations.

Does anyone here feel that there is a possibility 5 scum exist and that we may be in a Mylo situation at the moment? Does anyone here feel that there is more likely to be 4 scum and that we still have one more "strike?"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

I can't fathom a 16 player normal game being balanced with a 5 team scum team no matter the town PRs.

I don't think we're in lylo.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Tazaro »

[quote="tubby216"][/quote]
You have NOT given a justification for your vote on me. Same as with the Wraith vote, which was the most substance you gave for a while up to that point.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Tazaro »

ebwop:
tubby216 wrote:<<<No justification for Tazaro vote>>>>
You have NOT given a justification for your vote on me. Same as with the Wraith vote, which was the most substance you gave for a while up to that point.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”