bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi

Not voting (9) ConfidAnon, hiphop, jenniwren, Robocopter87, Sawyer, SpyreX, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, xvart
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:05 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

My apologies for completely messing up my dates. Deadline is September 7.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm not waiting around for a freaking explanation.
Real pro-town of you </sarcasm>

I tried to vig Confid (he was useless and didn't do anything yesterday). But bouncy was all AWWW you were prevented from killing anyone tonight, but you are free to try again on a later night.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

You were Roleblocked. That's your story. You can vig again though.

Well, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 am

Post by XScorpion »

Although if the roleblocker isn't one shot it basically means I'm not going to be doing much at night all game...
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Yes.

ConfidAnon?

VOTE: confirdanon

Do something.

bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
ConfidAnon (1) Robocopter87

Not voting (8) ConfidAnon, hiphop, jenniwren, Sawyer, SpyreX, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, xvart
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by xvart »

XScorpion, 352 wrote:I tried to vig Confid (he was useless and didn't do anything yesterday). But bouncy was all AWWW you were prevented from killing anyone tonight, but you are free to try again on a later night.
Can anyone confirm if this is typical mechanic practice that a blocked one shot retains his one shot because he was vigged?

And as I said yesterday:
xvart, 228 wrote:I should also add that undescribed "obvtown" reads are terrible for town in the event that the person stating someone is obvtown is actually town and the person they think is obvtown flips scum. It casts suspicion on the person who explicitly stated the confirmed scum is obvtown and then the person has to go back and justify that read after the fact, which will then be taken with a grain of salt since it will appear to be building a town case after the fact when they never took the time to do so when asked repeatedly at the time of the statement.
SpyreX's obvtown read on someone so scummy is very disheartening to me. I also am not inclined to believe that this and this were genuine posts because of this very reasoning.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by XScorpion »

From the wiki:
wiki wrote:In most cases, when a roleblocker targets a person using a one-shot power, the power is considered used and gone. Exceptions are made based on an individual game's theme and flavor or individual mod preference. The exact effects of roleblocking a one-shot power should be decided during the design of the game.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

^^^How does that help us? Really.

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Has anyone noticed that SpyreX has completely avoided this question by hiphop back in early Day 1?:
hiphop wrote:Your buddying again. Do you do that in every game or just when you are scum?
I thought this was a good question to ask. This would have helped indicate if SpyreX buddy other people as part of his meta or if he does it as scum. I don't see a good reason for why he avoided this question as we could gain something from it.

SpyreX wrote:OHH LOOK CHARTER WAS TOWN SHOCK AND DOUBLE AWE.
Really? charter's town flip caught me and a few other people's surprise. Not everyone expected him to flip town.
Robocopter87 wrote:Well, XScorp did Lie. But maybe there is a Mafia Roleblocker. You don't know why he didn't get a kill in. Or if that is his kill and the Mafia were blocked. Give him a chance to say something.
This posts sounds contradictory to me. You're saying that XScorpion did lie. But then you want to give XScorpion a chance to say something. You seemed pretty confident in the first sentence that XScoprion was lying to me.
xvart wrote:SpyreX's obvtown read on someone so scummy is very disheartening to me. I also am not inclined to believe that this and this were genuine posts because of this very reasoning.
I have to agree with you here. If SpyreX is scum, he could have massively buddied up with charter to gain town creds for when charter flipped town.
Robocopter87 wrote:Yes.

ConfidAnon?

Do something.
I don't like this vote. Yes ConfidAnon needs to post more and yes it does annoy me, but lack of contents alone is not enough to warrant a vote for Day 2, especially since there are people who are being actively scummy in this game. Furthermore, what happened to your suspicion on hiphop, who you considered your top suspect back in Day 1?

Could someone link me to a game where a one-shot vig was roleblocked, but could use his one-shot the following night confirmed by the mod? I have not seen an example of this happening. If XScorpion is Mafia, he could be using this excuse so he won't be accounted for the lack of a second NK. If XScorpion is a multi-shot/full blown Serial Killer, his first shot could have been role blocked, but he could use this oppertunity to put off his second kill until closer to endgame to where he can win in his favor.

XScorpion isn't looking too good in my eyes, but neither are SpyreX and Robocopter87. Of those, I think Robocopter87 is the scummiest.

Vote: Robocopter87
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't care about "cred". Charter was town from the minute he didn't vote into that lol, reactions move. Period. It's absolutely pants on head that XS the 'vig' (who *shock* didn't have a shot go through) wagon's depletion = lynch charter. Further, its even more awesome that I had the troll's choice of nolynch or lynch someone who I was pretty damn sure was going to be town.
I thought this was a good question to ask. This would have helped indicate if SpyreX buddy other people as part of his meta or if he does it as scum. I don't see a good reason for why he avoided this question as we could gain something from it.
Do I buddy? Is that the question I 'dodged'?

Go look it up. Meta is ridiculous and I'm not going to help but OHH SNAP the results will be: inconclusive!
Could someone link me to a game where a one-shot vig was roleblocked, but could use his one-shot the following night confirmed by the mod? I have not seen an example of this happening. If XScorpion is Mafia, he could be using this excuse so he won't be accounted for the lack of a second NK. If XScorpion is a multi-shot/full blown Serial Killer, his first shot could have been role blocked, but he could use this oppertunity to put off his second kill until closer to endgame to where he can win in his favor.
I've seen it both ways (when I mod I tend to let them keep the action if blocked).

However, if that was a mafia maneuver saying he still has the shot makes far less sense than otherwise and claiming one shot vig as an SK makes even less sense.

He's still a dead man walking as far as I'm concerned. One more night. Or, if I'm right, this should nail the coffin.
XScorpion isn't looking too good in my eyes, but neither are SpyreX and Robocopter87. Of those, I think Robocopter87 is the scummiest.
Swing and a miss. Again.

Unvote, Vote: Jenni

Xvart could happen too - the after the fact "he's so scummy" reeks of inability to show weakness. That coupled with "ohh snap SpyreX's redeclaration of the charter wagon being retarded is bad but jenni's after the lynch is AOK" makes it six of one, half dozen of the other.

I'll make this real clear though: robo is NOT getting lynched today. Period.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
Robocopter87 (1) Super Smash Bros. Fan
jenniwren (1) SpyreX

Not voting (6) ConfidAnon, hiphop, jenniwren, Sawyer, Xscorpion, xvart
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by hiphop »

/facepalm
Sorry guys. I totally believe that the charter mis-lynch was my fault. So I will try to do better with this lynch.

With the four votes so far. I believe one person has it right maybe two. Jenni is town so spyrex you might want to change that vote. Confid maybe, and robo and scorp are both not scum.

However I am surprised at ssbf, that he is is trusting xscorp so easily. Wasn't in the last game, it was scum that claimed rb?

Of the 4 votes Kirby got it right.
i am putting my vote where it truly belongs
vote xscorpion
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Yes.

ConfidAnon?

Do something.
Vote: Robocopter87
I don't like this vote. Yes ConfidAnon needs to post more and yes it does annoy me, but lack of contents alone is not enough to warrant a vote for Day 2, especially since there are people who are being actively scummy in this game. Furthermore, what happened to your suspicion on hiphop, who you considered your top suspect back in Day 1?
This part bugs me a lot. Let's see if I can explain it. You call Robo out and say he should not be voting confid because there are people that are more scummy. This of course bounces him in front of the line as more scummy? Really?

Let's try again. Let's say there is a scale of 1 to 5 of scumminess. There is someone that is a 4. Now someone votes someone that is not on the scale. This makes them a 5? How? What does that make you? Aren't you doing the same thing that he is doing sort of. And here i thought that you were obv town.

As for spyrex- i am pretty sure he buddies every game. I have played with him in 2 games. Both were of opposite alignments and both he buddied hard. So really i am looking at it as a null tell.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

also I believe confid is lurking. He is posting in my other game.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Holy hell you're scum aren't you?

Because going "Jenni is town." and "SpyreX always buddies" (HINT: I TOLD YOU CHUCKLEHEADS WHY HE IS TOWN) in the SAME POST bespeaks some tech going on.
Show

Proud member of BaM
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:Holy hell you're scum aren't you?
It seems your mind is made up, yet you are not voting me. Why?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because jenni is still MORE SCUM. You may be misguided or scum, but she is scum or scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:Because jenni is still MORE SCUM. You may be misguided or scum, but she is scum or scum.
How so?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by jenniwren »

SpyreX wrote:Because jenni is still MORE SCUM. You may be misguided or scum, but she is scum or scum.
Wrong. I'm town. Geez, tunnel much? Or should we refer to your signature? "I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia."

I earnestly believed Charter was scum, and I was too damn stubborn to back down from that belief. It made me play dumb, and don't I know it now. :roll: However, Charter was too stubborn to back down from his belief about me, too, so it's a case of six to one, half dozen to the other. Scum obviously loved it, though. We were doing all their work for them, and we both ended up getting played. He just died first.

I have no idea what to think right now and am still trying to figure out what happened and who made it happen. All I know is I played the fool, and because of that, we lost the watcher. Other than that, I'm going to shut up
until
I get a better read on this game in light of the two flips.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

How so?
Wrong. I'm town. Geez, tunnel much? Or should we refer to your signature? "I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia."

I earnestly believed Charter was scum, and I was too damn stubborn to back down from that belief. It made me play dumb, and don't I know it now. :roll: However, Charter was too stubborn to back down from his belief about me, too, so it's a case of six to one, half dozen to the other. Scum obviously loved it, though. We were doing all their work for them, and we both ended up getting played. He just died first.

I have no idea what to think right now and am still trying to figure out what happened and who made it happen. All I know is I played the fool, and because of that, we lost the watcher. Other than that, I'm going to shut up until I get a better read on this game in light of the two flips.
"Ohh boohoo me and now I'm not going to play and hope the fact I was adamant about a bad lynch goes away."
Show

Proud member of BaM
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 am

Post by jenniwren »

I'm playing...just not posting...yet. No need to be mean.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Xscorpion (2) Kirbyoshi, hiphop
Robocopter87 (1) Super Smash Bros. Fan
jenniwren (1) SpyreX

Not voting (5) ConfidAnon, jenniwren, Sawyer, Xscorpion, xvart
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

jenniwren wrote:I'm playing...just not posting...yet. No need to be mean.
Wow.

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:27 am

Post by jenniwren »

Robocopter87 wrote:
jenniwren wrote:I'm playing...just not posting...yet. No need to be mean.
Wow.
?
Daughter of the Forest
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”