dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Andrius/Longing/Ani: Can I be informed of your reasons for voting me?

Holster

I hate you guys for posting so much.
I am against the Yos wagon.

Yes, I'll prolly eventually position myself FOR a lynch instead of against a bunch of em :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

furcolow's underlining of "honestly" implies scum.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Friend »

TheLonging wrote:Friend: I'm voting dramonic aren't I?
Then that's even scummier than I originally thought.

holster, aim: TheLonging
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Good to see that TL hasn't improved after that post, either.

Prozac is the Don Quixote of playstyles.
Friend wrote:Starting to seriously think that Yos2 got recruited. That catchup post was full of fluffy accusations on easy targets.
This seems pretty WIFOMy to me, and not the kind of case that's going to be productive on day 1. Also, you're ignoring the possibility that he just started as scum.

Yos makes good points about Gandalf, I think. That earlier thing about hunting recruits, not so much.

I've run out of time, will read the last page later today. Also to do: iso read on dram, since he's getting attention.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Ergo randomly walked into the thread, saw my vote on dramonic, and thought "whelp". Good job.

Also yes Friend, you/M=W and dramonic are suspicious. I don't care what you say, the logic is only flawed for YOU because YOU'RE in it, and anyone else who agrees with that is scum or stupid.

dramonic: Andrius posted convincing reasons really, which I noticed when he made the post
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:1. As has already been establish, town shouldn't even be looking for recruits right now, town should be trying to find the recruiters.
Oh really. And how the heck are you gonna tell the difference, pray tell? Look at you, trying to 'lead the town' with useless wisdom that can only come from a pretty silver fountain of BULL@#$&. There is no way to tell, you're just trying to look good and be 'pro-town' so that you can survive the day without suspicion.
Are you reading the thread?

Friend made an argument aimed at trying to find the guy who got recruited last night. That's what we're talking about, that's the entire point of the discussion, is I was trying to figure out if Friend was acting in a pro-town way or not by trying specifically to find the recruitee.

I don't know what this "leading the town" BS is either, unless it's one of those idiotic "Hey, look, someone's scumhunting and using big words, let's lynch him" pieces of garbage arguments.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Friend wrote: What RC said.
aim, holster: Yosarian2
What RC said? RC just made an incredibly dumb argument that only makes sense if he didn't read the thread at all and didn't have any idea what you and I had just been talking about, and you're going to just blindly follow him without making your own case? Seriously?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
[1]
Image gandalf5166 (Yosarian2)
Will somebody tell me WHAT THE @#$^ these people are doing??

Thanks, that's all.
I'm voting for someone who's probably scum. And, from the way you reacted to my posts by voting me for a reason that made no sense at all, I think there's a chance that he's your recruiter; I would expect a recruit to flip out and go after someone who's attacking his recruiter, because the recruit has to keep his recruiter alive, and it feels like that's what happening right now. So I think I'm going to keep voting him for a while.

Well, unless Friend keeps acting scummy and changes my mind about him again. For example, he still has completly refused to answer any of my questions.
Furcolow wrote:
vote: yosarian2
Heh, another party heard from. Are you sure you guys aren't all scum together? I mean, you obviously can't be, but there are so many people in this game that I'm having a hard time seeing as town right now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

As a general missive to everyone (namely vets of Harry Potter Mafia) I'm doing alot better with the catch-up style posting than trying to be active 100% (spamming, as Furc called it) so that's what I'll do. Since some people have complained (O RLY?!?) about the number of posts I'll try and do my part to not spam it up.

I also agree with Yos' 532, as RC's post and/or posting history ITT is NOWHERE near helpful to the town, besides him wanting to for an alliance that I'm already working on. :roll:
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well Erg0 just completely ignored my post. That's great.

Yos: Could you list all these people you think are scum?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:43 pm

I think he did. Also, Gurgi is falling below radar.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gurgi: Pretty much the same as in this post.
Yosarian2 wrote:Summery of my summery (for the lazy, for those who DON'T READ LONG THREADS, and for myself to look back at later)

People who look really scummy to me:
1. Gandeldorf
2. Furcolow
3. Friend

People who look midly scummy to me:
1. Chronopie
2. Animporph

Vote:Gandeldorf

I moved Friend down to the "midly scummy" a catagory after an ISO read of him, because he did some good stuff in the very early part of the game, although if he doesn't start answering questions and making sense soon I might end up voting him; the reason he gave for voting me was really terrible, in a "I can't see any pro-town person ever making that post" kind of way. Not really a fan of RC either; the reflexive way he attacked me for a terrible reason right after my analysis posts makes me wonder if he's trying to chainsaw defend someone, probably either gandeldorf or Friend (although considerign the number of people I've recently attacked, it could be anyone). If I'm right about that, though, that would make RC the recruitee, not the recruiter, so he's not someone we'd want to lynch today.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I think he did. Also, Gurgi is falling below radar.
This means I'm not posting enough or that I'm town?

Alright, Yos. Feel like getting on the Friend wagon?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Friend »

What questions would you like me to answer, yos?

Additionally, the response you've given to the pressure on you is...well, it's scummy. Although I can't place my finger on why. It feels just like the way experienced scum would react to light accusations of them - shooting it down mercilessly with more aggression than logic.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Lord Gurgi wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I think he did. Also, Gurgi is falling below radar.
This means I'm not posting enough or that I'm town?

Alright, Yos. Feel like getting on the Friend wagon?
probably 1 & 1/2 of those.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm just going to shoot that down mercilessly with more logic than aggression and say that what you just said is called overreacting and is a typical noob scum move.

Well I'm posting every day, Zwet. Maybe you guys shouldn't post a page of conversation.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Friend »

How is that overreacting again?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm saying that responding with aggression rather than logic is overreaction, not what you actually said. Sorry that's bad syntax on my part.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Psst hey Yos... read my posts carefully. Now unvote. gandalf will die tomorrow no worries
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Friend »

So you're implying that Yos2 is...noobscum? Really?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

No. I'm saying that what you said he did is noob scum...
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Friend »

You're saying that I'm noobscum, or that what I said yos did wasn't true, or whaaaaaa..?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Your read of Yos' reaction is that he is responding with more aggression than logic and that this is a response typical of experienced scum. There are two problems with your post.

1. Yos didn't respond with more aggression than logic. He posted with a not insignificant amount of anger, but still with reasonable points. This I did not address and figured Yos would get to, since that is more likely bias relating to your alignment.
2. Responding with more aggression than logic is typical of noob scum not experienced scum. This I did address because it's not something that should relate to your alignment at all. It was just a basic correction.

Otherwise your post is just scummy because you say that you don't know why this is the case, and then proceed to say why it is the case. It's like painting a target on his back and saying "I dunno guys, what do you think?"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Friend wrote:What questions would you like me to answer, yos?
Well, let's start with this.
Yosarian2 wrote: I don't really like or get the way he voted Zwet for Zwet's entierly reasonable furcolow vote. Friend, can you explain this? If you thought Serephm's slot was obviously town after he replaced out, then why didn't you like Zwet's vote on Furcolow, when it was based on Furcolow voting Serephem after he asked to replace out?
Also, you need to explain your completly irrational seeming vote for me, of course.
Additionally, the response you've given to the pressure on you is...well, it's scummy. Although I can't place my finger on why. It feels just like the way experienced scum would react to light accusations of them - shooting it down mercilessly with more aggression than logic.
I did shoot down the only thing that's anywhere near to a case on me, RC's vote, with logic.

You voted me "based on what RC said", which dosn't make any sense unless you didn't know what it was that you and I had just been discussion (In other words, it dosn't make any sense at all), and Furcolow voted me without giving any reason at all.

Of the 3 people voting for me, 1 gave a horrible reason, and the other two people were already on my scum list and gave no reason at all for voting me that made any sense. Basically, I called you and Furcolow scum, and the response from both of you was to vote me for no logical reason. And...you're surprised that I responded with "aggression"?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”