Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 am

Post by diddin »

hasdgfas wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@Cow, read on Mina?

I've been town on her all game until her vitriolic attack on MoI, so I'd love a bit of reassurance.
She's either town or really, really, really good at pretending she is.
Although I've been getting a touch paranoid lately, that's because I always do late in games.
I'm about 95% certain she's town.

The one thing I'm certain of is that she's not going to claim today, nor be lynched today.
diddin wrote:The only way for Mac to be town would be if Benmage were to jailkeep either Mac or has N3. I think he's a smart enough guy to know that jailing mod-confirmed town is a bad idea, and I doubt he would go for Macavatar of all people.
You're missing one incredibly obvious other option. Remember who died Night 3? Xvart, Lannister Roleblocker.

Also, to someone who remembers that section of the book better than I:
Did Catelyn Stark
ever
know about Melisandre? I can't remember her ever getting that information.
But Mikujin told us oh-so-subtly that xvart had roleblocked Locke N3.

@Mina: Since there are multiple scum factions in this game, if we mislynch today, even if you are scum, the other scumteam would have to worry about risking killing you unclaimed.

I also doubt Thor is scum. No Greyjoy or Lannister character "slays people with a beast" as indicated by Percy's death flavour.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:54 am

Post by diddin »

Mina wrote:Answer this honestly. Did you figure out that Mikujin was a watcher (and not some other "weak" information role) on D3? Maybe I'm biased, because I knew about the tracker, so he had to be the watcher by process of elimination. But come on. "I've been keeping an eye on a few people"?
Yes. I was pretty sure Miku was watcher.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 5.3.

Macavitar (2) - [Hasdgfas,CSL]

Unsight (1) - [MagnaofIllusion]

Not voting (6) [diddin, Macavitar, MagnaofIllusion, Thor665, Unsight, Mina]
With 9 alive 5 lynch
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I debated whether Miku's comment constituted a breadcrumb of his role, and eventually decided against it. I'm like that with breadcrumbs and softclaims. >_>

Still deciding on maybe revoting Mac.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:09 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Richard wrote:MoI: I can give you scumreads, but they won't be team-specific because I'm just not that guy.
Then give them. I think it bears repeating that you’ve cruised by on your ‘confirmed’ status all game and we are at the point where everyone needs to be providing input if they are Town.
Mina wrote:I'm not sure why people dislike that I'm putting pressure on MagnaofIllusion.
I doubt anyone dislikes that I am under pressure. If anything the distate probably stems from the vitriolic nature of your comments and the aggression that you are suddenly displaying. It is certain a far cry from your ‘I suck at this game, my reads stink’ theme you were playing to the hilt earlier. It’s quite a strange change of pace.
Mina wrote:There's lots that makes me itch about MagnaofIllusion's most recent post, but first I'll point out this whammy.

I've been meaning to call you on this since Day One.

Here you are. ISOs 13 and 14. MagnaofIllusion's reactions to CMAR's two-shot BP claim.

Cow can confirm that I've been concocting elaborate theories involving Magna being a SK or being a BP Greyjoy (and being the role on the Greyjoys that replaced the roleblocker on the Lannisters, since I'd thought Mikujin was town).

It looks like you were planning to set up a roleclaim (or thought that CMAR was a BP SK or BP member of the other scumteam), but ended up abandoning it after CMAR flipped town.
This is your whammy? Let me just direct you to a pertinent link

BP in AGoT.

I’m not an idiot. I do my homework to the extent possible. Since reading multiple volumes of a fantasy series wasn’t practical for me I did the next best thing – read the previous game. The manner in which Faraday explicitly used the mechanic in the Mini Theme I expected (and was correct) that he would use here. So when CMAR claimed BP out of the blue without the piece about notification it was worth questioning.

Now my turn to ask you a question –

If this is such the smoking gun of my guilt why didn’t you bring it up earlier? Town has no reason to specifically leave rocks unturned. In fact your ISO is littered with statements along the lines of ‘I need to check into that’.
Mina wrote:wrong as my suspicions were, I think I'm really, really obviously town in the Kingsguard QT. Far more so than I am in the game thread.
This is the sort of statement that rubs me the wrong way. Why can’t you be obv-Town in thread? I have every reason to believe Cow (if not to trust his judgements) but stating that your Town play shines through in a subforum that only one other player can access isn’t compelling to me. It’s much easier to be ‘Town’ when only one set of eyes is there to examine your statements. Much easier to tailor your posts to his ‘tastes’. Given your statement about 'disliking smart players who are not obv-town" why shouldn't I and others distrust you?
Mina wrote:Magna, any response to Mac's calling you on going from "No one put anyone at more than four votes!" to "Let me put Axelrod to L-1"? I mean, considering you think he's town and all, he probably deserves an answer.
That’s not exactly what I’m being accused of. Macavitar is attacking me on two fronts.

1. That I didn’t follow HIS statement not to put someone above four votes.
2. He’s characterizing that I didn’t follow my FOS suggestion and voted for Axelrod.

My response is as follows –

1. Despite the fact that I believe he is Town I don’t find his word ‘law’. I quite honestly didn’t even recall that he wrote it until he bolded that passage in his accusation.
2. No-one at all, even Mac himself, commented favourably on my suggestion so I dropped it.
3. I voted for Axel because he was (based on my partnership work) likely to be scum and Unsight was not going to be a viable lynch for unknown reasons.
4. I can’t be a scum-buddy setting up CSL for the quickhammer. Does you think I deviously conspired to put my vote right next to Miku (despite the elaborate Greyjoy distancing going on) in hopes some stupid Town player would hammer (or hoping the Lannisters would)?
Mina wrote:Also, didn't you say on D4 that you thought diddin wasn't a Lannister (for the same reason you'd thought MacavityLock wasn't one--you didn't believe all four of them were on the Richard mob)?
That's not accurate. Here’s what I wrote regarding diddin my VC analysis of Day 1.
MoI ISO 59 wrote:Diddin – Only appears as a suspected Greyjoy list in the above VC analysis and Locke’s has represented his role name would not be Greyjoy aligned.
Here’s my Day 2 VC analysis impression of diddin -
MoI ISO 61 wrote:Lannister – Unsight, CSL, diddin, mina
Greyjoy – Muki, Axelrod
Diddin was clearly in the pool of Lannister suspects. And here’s my blurb from the partnership analysis.
Moi ISO 62 wrote:In review his soft ‘support’ for dana’s wagon while never questioning him or interacting with IDI or xvart make me suspect he’s a likely Lannister if any still are around. Reading through his ISO from KOL Mafia (where he was scum partners with Richard, Zhero, and Valeo) shows a different playstyle. He bussed Richard hard Day 1 and later votes for Valeo in later days. He has minimal interaction with zhero and valeo. Perhaps his play here is a reaction to the game results? Not definitive in my eyes.

Suspicion of Lannister – Medium
So no, a single comment regarding his Day 1 VC isn’t an accurate portrayal of my thoughts. Clearly I think diddin is potentially the last Lannister (along with you). But looking at the ISO would have showed you that.
Mina wrote:I already mentioned that you and Percy came to the same conclusion about Greyjoys being early on the dana wagon. Now that Mikujin has flipped, it turns out it wasn't an evil scheme to lead us away from the real Greyjoys, but it still smacks of too much of a coincidence...particularly you never gave a good reason for why you thought the best place to look was on the early dana wagon and not on the early SSBF wagon when both should be equivalent to a Greyjoy.
So it is impossible for me to come to a logical conclusion shared by a player independently? If you think so that’s fine. I can’t exactly argue against an argument that sums to “I think it can’t be coincidence”. Especially since my thought process was correct to the extent that Miku was right there.
Mina wrote:Another one is both you AND Mikujin try to push the theory that we're not in a 4-4-1 on D4.
Again, I can't argue that it's too much coincidence. Can you explain the scum motivation I would have for that? Because SSBF’s history of killing scum would certainly make remaining scum more likely to argue for his continued life.

What happened to the ‘grand distancing’ theory you were just expounding? I’m curious because when it favors your argument I probably was clearly distancing. When it doesn’t I’m leaving easily found scum-links everywhere.
Mina wrote:It doesn't seem like an obvious conclusion at all. I know I'd assumed the teams were symmetrical after two godfather and two goon flips. What's wrong with multiple blocking roles when one of them is town-aligned? After Mikujin's Watcher flip, I think that the scum teams are asymmetrical. So it looks like you knew the Greyjoys didn't have a roleblocker.
So again – I can’t have a theory that now looks to be correct without it being inside knowledge. The reason it didn’t make sense to me then (and still doesn’t) is that 3 separate dedicated RB roles (2 scum RBers and 1 Town JK) seems heavy even in a 20 some player game.
Mina wrote:Here you are. You're thinking like a Greyjoy.

See the game from the perspective of either a townie or a Lannister-aligned player, who has no idea that Mikujin is a Greyjoy.

I have no clue who Mikujin really watched last night. That's completely irrelevant to the point I was making. But do you deny that he hadn't watched Locke on N3, given his behaviour? Do you deny that the obvious target for a watcher, after a doctor had just died, would be the cop again on N4?

Now, imagine that you're a killer.

Who do you think the town-aligned Watcher who'd watched Locke last night is going to watch this night?
I’m making arguments from the obvious hindsight of knowing Miku was Greyjoy.

I’ve never denied that it appears Miku watched Locke N3. From a Town perspective watching Locke makes sense.

But your argument is very much from a skewed prespective. The concept of a Greyjoy RB has been put out in thread multiple times. The Lannister, going into N4, has no idea if it is correct or not. They are the last member of their Squad. A successful scan of them ends any chance at victory. So you are arguing that the Lannisters must assume a let Locke live and hope the Greyjoys do the 'dirty' work. Why then, from a perspective of going into Night 4, wouldn't the Lannisters think the Greyjoys are in a similar situation regarding being Watched and thus expect a Miku kill from the Greyjoys? It would not end their chance at victory but is still a very valid concern (from a perspective that doesn't know Miku is Greyjoy).

In summary ascribing detailed motivation to the last Lannister without direct knowledge of why they acted like they did is WIFOM.

So should I accuse you of thinking like a Lannister?
Mina wrote:Answer this honestly. Did you figure out that Mikujin was a watcher (and not some other "weak" information role) on D3?
His crumbing of watcher / tracker was there. His exchange with Axel regarding his knowing what happened to Locke on N3 nudged me further along the path that Axel was scum after Miku voted for him.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magna - to make sure I understand where you're coming from. Your contention is that Macavitar is not scummy and that Mina is scummy?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Thor665 wrote:@Magna - to make sure I understand where you're coming from. Your contention is that Macavitar is not scummy and that Mina is scummy?
My contention is that I don't think Mac is the last Lannister. I haven't dug into his ISO for partnership analysis but his claim just doesn't sit well with me as a fake-claim. Here's my reasoning -

1. Cow declares him scum and asks for a full-claim.
2. Mac claims a rather complex and specific role.

We are all pretty much assured by Raivann's claim that scum have access to fake-claims by the Mod. That said Mac would be taking a huge risk in claiming limited Masonizer. He's claiming a character blind. Mass claim was an inevitability at this stage with so many roles already outed. If he claims a role not in the game he's toast. I don't know the source material from Adam but that's a pretty steep chance in my eyes. If he wanted to fake-claim could be any other number of role variants he could claim that would explain his being Tracked to Miku without rolling the dice that his 'target' isn't in the game. This coupled with the duality of Town's roles lead me to think he's not the last Lannister. And the track makes him not the last Greyjoy either.

As for my sniping with Mina - I've gotten drawn in to playing tit-for-tat with her. I do think she's potentially the last Lannister. My partnership analysis highlights this. Also the vitirol she has exhibited since I made the case for her as the Lannister twinges my gut.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not sure how else to say this; your use of the word vitriolic so much after I used it is twinging *my* gut. (adjectives as scumtells - brilliant!)

I tend to accept Cow's read as I have had a town read on Mina for a long while, and to have another player (confirmed town, at that) with such a strong read of town on her makes me believe my own read is correct as well.

I actually do agree that I have something of a townish belief in Mac's claim because it is kind of gutsy (and frankly a scum fakeclaim that confirms a pro town name seems unlikely to me). I'm just having a hard time believing he was jailkept or roleblocked the night he targeted hasoasiulklkgs - what are your thoughts on that?
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Macavitar »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Mac wrote:Listen, if you guys do lynch me, we'll end up in that 4-1-1 scenario tomorrow (assuming no cross-kills). That's a LYLO scenario.
No that’s not quite accurate. It’s not LYLO for a number of reasons. If from 4-1-1 if scum isn’t lynched that would leave 3-1-1. No cross kills puts the last Town in a Kingmaker scenario. But that assumes no crosskills. So a mislynch today isn’t optimal but doesn’t immediately cause LYLO the next day.
By the way, putting town in a Kingmaker scenario (a.k.a. a loss) is pretty much equivalent to LYLO for me. Sorry if that isn't 100% exact to definition.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:This is your whammy? Let me just direct you to a pertinent link

BP in AGoT.

I’m not an idiot. I do my homework to the extent possible. Since reading multiple volumes of a fantasy series wasn’t practical for me I did the next best thing – read the previous game. The manner in which Faraday explicitly used the mechanic in the Mini Theme I expected (and was correct) that he would use here. So when CMAR claimed BP out of the blue without the piece about notification it was worth questioning.
And if he hadn't had that notification caveat in his role, what would you have done?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:That’s not exactly what I’m being accused of. Macavitar is attacking me on two fronts.

1. That I didn’t follow HIS statement not to put someone above four votes.
2. He’s characterizing that I didn’t follow my FOS suggestion and voted for Axelrod.

My response is as follows –

1. Despite the fact that I believe he is Town I don’t find his word ‘law’. I quite honestly didn’t even recall that he wrote it until he bolded that passage in his accusation.
2. No-one at all, even Mac himself, commented favourably on my suggestion so I dropped it.
3. I voted for Axel because he was (based on my partnership work) likely to be scum and Unsight was not going to be a viable lynch for unknown reasons.
4. I can’t be a scum-buddy setting up CSL for the quickhammer. Does you think I deviously conspired to put my vote right next to Miku (despite the elaborate Greyjoy distancing going on) in hopes some stupid Town player would hammer (or hoping the Lannisters would)?
You 100% agreed with my suggestion to not let anybody get past L-2. Yours was the first vote yesterday that got someone to L-1. My attack has nothing to do with you using FoSes or not; it has to do with that very specific contradiction in play. You don't have to be coordinating with CSL for this to be a problem. Anyone could have made that final vote, and additionally it's even more of a problem in the double lynch circumstance, because that second wagon is just as important. (I.e. "I'm not on the vote count right now. [Neither is my scumbuddy Miku, if I'm a Greyjoy.] If I can get the day to end soon, then my team is happy.")

VOTE: Magna

----

Oh, and Mina's attitude towards me is inching ever closer to the way she treated me last game ("ML, you played your role the worst ever" blah blah blah). And in that game, you know, she was scum and I was town. Still, she's definitely not the lynch today.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Unsight »

My thoughts (though I'm sure no one cares) are...

- Macavitar is the last Lannister. He was found targeting Mikujin (Greyjoy) so he can only be Lannister.

- Mina is the last Greyjoy. Anyone remember Mina's last minute change-up on the Raivann (Greyjoy) wagon? Jumped straight from scum to a third target. Made CMAR's wagon the better wagon of choice (more support) and left her in the clear if CMAR flipped town. How about when Mina attacked Drippereth over Drippereth's suspicion of Percy (Greyjoy) based on the Raivann wagon? Oh and isn't that the silliest reason for voting Mikujin (Greyjoy)? Seriously, why is everyone suspecting Mikujin (Greyjoy)? And right now you ask? Mina is trying her hardest to pursue MagnaOfIllusion because if Macavitar goes down then it's a 1 scum game with a lot of us townsfolk left. Good grief, it's so damn obvious that Mina is the last Greyjoy.

- Cow is getting played like a cheap harmonica.

GG scum but you lose.

VOTE: Macavitar
Games are meant to be fun.
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Macavitar »

Unsight wrote:- Macavitar is the last Lannister. He was found targeting Mikujin (Greyjoy) so he can only be Lannister.
Yes, I can't be Greyjoy, but the fact that I targeted Miku last night does not automatically make me Lanny.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Unsight wrote:Mina is the last Greyjoy
This is incredibly false, for reasons that may become obvious in the future. If Mina's anything, she's Lannister.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I have a question for Mac; which part of the hydra made the claiming post?

Assuming 2 scum and a Mac town flip, I think CSL and Unsight are the scum. CSL one is really WIFOM-y though, I wouldn't put much stock into it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'll admit I'm kinda leaning towards an Unsight lynch myself - I find that I agree with most of what Magna is mumbling about as concerns Mac. I also think a scum fake claim that contains a nameclaim of town is kinda unlikely

@hassaoiuewkn - any deeper thoughts yet?
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Macavitar »

RichardGHP wrote:I have a question for Mac; which part of the hydra made the claiming post?
The ML half. And I think I've been been the only one posting during Days 4 and 5.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:27 am

Post by CSL »

Then you need to bite his head off, and go solo.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Macavitar »

CSL wrote:Then you need to bite his head off, and go solo.
No, it's cool. He's been on V/LA during these past couple of Days. He and I worked it all out before agreeing to the hydra arrangement.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:32 am

Post by CSL »

Ah. Ok.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Unsight »

hasdgfas wrote:
Unsight wrote:Mina is the last Greyjoy
This is incredibly false, for reasons that may become obvious in the future. If Mina's anything, she's Lannister.
Unsight wrote:- Cow is getting played like a cheap harmonica.
Look, here's the deal.

You called Macavitar out and he needs to claim something believable fast. Since we had a namecop die and you asked for a claim, it's pretty much certain you're a "weak information role" or, at very least, not a cop. That gives him enough wiggle room to say "he probably saw me target Mikujin" and go from there. He uses his knowledge of flavor to claim something crazy and garnishes it heavily with flavor. You drop the "you fell for my trap card" post and he falls back to "oh well I must have been roleblocked." I don't believe that for a second and neither should anyone here.

Now going from there, we're almost definitely at 7 town, 1 Lannister, and 1 Greyjoy. If we lynch Macavitar, we'll be at 6 town + 1 Greyjoy tomorrow. The last Greyjoy needs to survive for 3 days in this scenario. With so many people practically confirmed town, those are horrendously bad odds--they border on auto-town win. However, if we mislynch today then it becomes 4-1-1 tomorrow. The Macavitar lynch will look just as good and we'll end up at 3-1 and LYLO on the following day. That means the Greyjoy needs only fight for their life on 1 day. I say all that to say this: the Greyjoy has gotta gotta gotta keep Macavitar alive. With that in mind, there are two people doing that right now: Mina and MagnaOfIllusion.

One of those two is our last Greyjoy. MagnaOfIllusion called out Axelrod and Mikujin as the Greyjoy yesterday. It seems like terrifically bad form to paint a bullseye on your last remaining partner while lynching the other one suspect because the following day he has to face questions like "Why aren't you going after Miku, he's your last Greyjoy suspect right?" Meanwhile, reading Mina's ISO shows her defending other Greyjoy scum time and time again. She defends every single Greyjoy at one time or another (as I show in my post with links). MagnaOfIllusion has the scumhunting ability of a jelly donut and I'd love to lynch him, but there's more evidence against Mina by far. Unless you have role-confirmed iron-clad belief that Mina is 100% triple-A confirmed town, go read those links above.
Games are meant to be fun.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by diddin »

Unsight last paragraph is a good point. "Vote: Town, FoS: Scumbuddy" is a pretty common scum tactic from what I have seen. But I've had enough waiting. The chances of Macavatar being town rely on an unlikely circumstance.

Vote: Macavatar
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I have role-confirmed iron-clad belief that Mina is 100% triple-A not Greyjoy.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by CSL »

Macavitar is, once again, at L-1...
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

hasdgfas wrote:I have role-confirmed iron-clad belief that Mina is 100% triple-A not Greyjoy.
unless something really weird is going on, which I doubt
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Macavitar »

diddin wrote:Unsight last paragraph is a good point. "Vote: Town, FoS: Scumbuddy" is a pretty common scum tactic from what I have seen. But I've had enough waiting. The chances of Macavatar being town rely on an unlikely circumstance.

Vote: Macavatar
diddin, did you read those Benmage posts that I pointed out? Do you think it's horribly unlikely that he blocked me and my hydra on Night 3?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 5.4.

Macavitar (4) - [Hasdgfas,CSL,Unsight,diddin]

Unsight (2) - [MagnaofIllusion]

MagnaofIllusion (1) - [Macavitar]/b]

Not voting (3) [Thor665, Mina,RichardGHP]
With 9 alive 5 lynch
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”