she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Okay first.

UNVOTE:

I haven't given the claim full consideration (and I can't find the breadcrumb in 428), but Apok is definitely not the lynch.

Haylen,
Haylen wrote:Those scenarios are completely different. For a start, you yourself didn't read the role PM's ect and didn't know the scum could Day Talk. That's not scummy. Obviously missing huge cases against players is.
I already said this: it's not that you didn't read the role pms, it's that you didn't read the game. You say "missing huge cases against players" is scummy, but by that logic then surely missing huge revelations that could confirm players is also scummy.

But beside that, I think you made some good points against camn (paragraphs 4, 6, 8, 10/11ish). I don't know if I'm as convinced as Ojanen is, but I will do a re-read.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Thank you. No one ever said that to me before. =)

I acknowledge that I skimmed the game and I also acknowledge that it was bad play of me to do so. My sincere apologies to everyone who is reading the game thoroughly.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Snow_Bunny Post 486 wrote:UK, calm down. There's no need to get like that. It's just a game. Geez... Although I must admit, your reaction to my attack only strengthens my suspicious of you.

Haylen's defence at UK is also noted. Specially taking into account that none of her points brought to counter my points are facts rather than just her personal opinion. And, last time I checked, why would a town defend another town like this if they are not sure of the alignment?

I also agree that Apok is looking quite bad with the delayed claim.
Unvote, vote: Apok
. It's claiming time.
UK's posting strengthens your suspicions on her yet you unvote and move over to your competing wagon. Not good. Was this simply a push for the claim? I have noted your soft progression of suspicion towards Apok as soon as you were given credit for not jumping on her right away.

I agree with UK in that the Apok situation, claim and all, should sort itself out over night.

= = = = =

Haylen's case on camn was better than I expected. The first few points where pretty weak, especially the Hoop/Haylen connection part not allowing for progression of suspicions etc. It gets better around the “wiggle room part” Not enough to sway my vote however.

Haylen, what do you think of DGB right now?
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Ojanen »

Haylen, make it 2. There was some good stuff in there.

I'd like to add a couple of things to the camn case.
I was so extremely exhausted and miserable today, and then something just totally clicked here.
This is the reason I play mafia. The sudden moments when you reverse your perspective and a moment of clarity happens. it's really cool. decided to give a shot at bringing up some stuff still today.

Look at her vote on Apok D1.
camn wrote:
VOTE: Apokalyptika

You are suspect. I want diamonds.
I don't like your voting. It is all about the easiest vote possible.

And I don't like your meta-hunting. I think it is easier to build crapcases with meta. In fact, I have done it myself from time to time.
Blue part: Apok has voted Hoopla, camn and Paws.
Paws is an easy vote, but this is major hypocrisy. Camn is herself has sat on a Paws vote since before Apok. Anyway, what's wrong with policy lynching according to camn who supposedly loves those "easy votes"?
and how is the camn vote easy? camn considers herself very hard to mislynch. She often repeats it - example from this game:
D2 camn wrote:@ All the scum: I am surprised you guys haven't figured this out yet..... I literally can't be mislynched. Stop trying. You are going to have to kill me.
violet part:
camn iso 6 to Apok wrote:But this is nonsense. If you really thought it was 'bizarre' you would simply dig up some meta and all would be explained... But I doubt you will. I think you are just piling on for bandwagons sake... Which is meh. I like bandwagons. I am not worried about getting mislynched right now. I would like to see a better case though!
camn suggests Apok get her meta as a self-defence. When Apok does get camn and Hoopla meta though and finds Hoopla more suspicious for it, it's scummy.
If camn was sincere, she might comment on the quality etc. - this however is just that whatever Apok does, she will be seen as scummy.

Also: she is completely and utterly sniffing the winds with the Paws revote.
When Paws replaces out, she immediately posts this:
camn wrote:Frack.
unvote
then she isoes everyone and votes Apok.
However, others are less lenient. esurio and DGB talk about wanting to lynch anyway before replacement, and decide to want to do it.
camn then revotes.

When I enter the game and say I wouldn't lynch before claim/replacement, she comments:
camn wrote:Can we lynch Paws now? DO you really want to wait on a replacement and a claim? Cuz I don't. I am feeling bloodthirsty, as usual.
She thought at first it's "pro-town" to replace, then she sees she can get away with being gung-ho and joins the popular winds.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Ojanen »

Also, anyone who has the slightest townvibe on me - please consider wagoning camn. Now. Quick wagons are awesome for information for various reasons and crack games open.
I haven't had this good a click in ages.
And when I get a good click, it's very good news. I've never ever bragged about that Scummies tag or really even referenced it before. But when I do have a click, I get accurate enough to have earned a tag, I think.
I am so sure I'm right about camn that I could willingly set my head up for vigging tonight, or lynch tomorrow if I'm wrong about camn.
In fact, I could do exactly that.

Dear town,
Please vote camn. Now. This clicks so hard for me that I'm willing to have my own head to be chopped next if I'm wrong about it.

Please comment on this in your next post.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

When I feel like it I'll read camn in ISO. I wouldn't mind reassessing the situation concerning her, since there has to be SOME reason I thought she had scum intent at first, and I've been in the habit of second guessing myself.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

SnowWhite is town, Ojanen is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 pm

This is what I think I have so far:

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Snow White chauchaudotcom
Ojanen
Fenchurch
Apokalyptika

PROB TOWN

Hoopla
UncertainKitten

OTHERS

Sucrose
camn (I have a town read, but I haven't read the case on camn yet)
Sotty7
cepi
Haylen
SnowBunny
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Haven't read the camn case or thought too much about Apok's claim, as I'm only online quickly. but I'll support Ojanen's quickwagon plea.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: camn
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm

I actually don't hate the case. Will do a quick read in ISO but am not against the camn bandwagon at all from what I've read.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

camn's first serious post is still hilariously scummy.

That little policy lynch double talk was chaff.

Fuck, half her posts read as defusions of ANY attack on her. Tricky to use this as a tell though, since, guess what I just did in the past two pages? But, there's a difference I note. She's asserting nothing she stands accused of is scummy. I assert nothing I stand accused of is true.

...really, I'm not finding a lot of town intent, but I'm not sure I'm looking for it as closely as I'd like being so strongly influenced by the cases already made. But, I do note camn seems all over the place, and it often coincides with the mood of the town.

I can't really shake the feeling that she's bussing Snow_bunny hard, but we can determine that after her flip.

Unvote, Vote camn
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Read the case(s); camn is being her town self.

cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by cepi »

Im really struggling to believe the Apoka claim. First, she didnt claim what she did yesterday. Second, she breadcrumbed when she was pressured, which is something that scum do all the time when they want to fakeclaim... (where is the breacrumb anyway?). Then, if she were a power role, she would not have dissapeared when there was a posibility of lynch. And finally, townies claiming power role get the feeling of vindication because they subconsciously think their claim will confirm them and start hunting for the people that pushed the lynch. What does Apoka do? Go to take a nap?

So, yeah, I think Apoka is lying. But she is not the play today. I agree with that. What we should do is decide what to do with her kill. And if there is a real vig over there, please you know what to do now.

So after this, I suppose you all decided to go for an awesome wagon, maybe a snowbunny wagon, or maybe against mrs. haylen............ WAIT, CAMN WAGON?

Camn wagon is stupid as hell. You all should unvote her now. And Ojanen should be ashamed of herself because her camn case is a little - but only a little - more reasonable than Haylen's case, which is one of the worse cases Ive seen in my time here.
camn wrote:Tell me. Did or did not, Paws flip town? And she was also a newbie. Thus she was newb-town? Was I not right until I allowed myself to be pressured into viewing Paws a non-newbie? Tell me. Why am I not wrong about you
Just a little gem from that massive pile of BS. At the moment you called Paws newb town, THERE WAS NO INDICATOR of newb-town behavior in Paws. If you think Im wrong, Id really like you to go and find me a single reasonable evidence of newb town behavior. What is even worse is that you are using this as a way to clear yourself and attack camn, which is ridiculous in itself. Please die.

Vote: Haylen.

Unvote first, please.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 pm

^^^^^^^
RRRRRRRRNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Did I hear a chainsaw? I think I heard a chainsaw.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by cepi »

DrippingGoofball wrote:This is what I think I have so far:

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Ojanen
Fenchurch
Apokalyptika

PROB TOWN

Hoopla
UncertainKitten

OTHERS

Sucrose
Sotty7
cepi
Haylen
SnowBunny
This I cant tolerate, specially from DGB.

Why there is no scum in this list=?

This only means one thing. DGB is also scum.
<3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm

cepi wrote:Im really struggling to believe the Apoka claim. First, she didnt claim what she did yesterday. Second, she breadcrumbed when she was pressured, which is something that scum do all the time when they want to fakeclaim... (where is the breacrumb anyway?). Then, if she were a power role, she would not have dissapeared when there was a posibility of lynch. And finally, townies claiming power role get the feeling of vindication because they subconsciously think their claim will confirm them and start hunting for the people that pushed the lynch. What does Apoka do? Go to take a nap?
I like this so much I'm kicking myself for not seeing it myself. <3 cepi. A very townie thought-process.

I will now show my appreciation:

unvote, vote: Haylen

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

UncertainKitten wrote:^^^^^^^

That's not what that is, hun.

cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by cepi »

UncertainKitten wrote:^^^^^^^

I think camn is town. If a chainsaw is react to the stupid cases they are posting against her while at the same time letting scape the obv scumminess of the obv scumbags, then call it like that if you wish.

Do you really think camn is that scummy? More than Haylen? More than Snow?

What do you think of Haylen case?=
<3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:39 pm

cepi wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:This is what I think I have so far:

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Ojanen
Fenchurch
Apokalyptika

PROB TOWN

Hoopla
UncertainKitten

OTHERS

Sucrose
Sotty7
cepi
Haylen
SnowBunny
This I cant tolerate, specially from DGB.

Why there is no scum in this list=?

This only means one thing. DGB is also scum.
It meant I hadn't read the camn case so I couldn't put her in "scum" and my read of SB is fuzzy. Let me clarify in the next post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 pm

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Ojanen
Fenchurch
cepi

PROB TOWN

Hoopla
UncertainKitten

NULL

Sucrose
Apokalyptika

SCUM

Sotty7
Haylen
SnowBunny

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

EBWOP: the caveat on camn is now cancelled, of course.

cepi
cepi
Townie
cepi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by cepi »

Haylen, where is your scumlist?
<3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

cepi wrote:Haylen, where is your scumlist?
In her PM, stupid.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Well, we'll see who's right then, won't we DGB. Camn needs to die.

Snow_Bunny is also acceptable, but less so.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”