animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Is this going to turn into another case of "You agreed with someone so your obvioiusly mafia?"
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

No this is going to turn into a case of 44 of your posts are useless, the one that isn't ironically is the vote against me, which you managed to make a case for all by yourself. In response to that case of yours, I feel that all there is to talk about in this game is playstyles and that people shouldn't get a free pass for playing rubbish. If there was anything else significant to talk about I would.

Im going to hold my opinion and hope that in your next 40odd posts, you make a golden post, until then I am going to say your playstyle is scummy and save myself from going to blue in the face by leaving this conversation at this post. In that neither of us are going to budge, you are going to keep playing the way you are and Im still going to find you infuriating and I am going to find alternate ways to actually scratch a miniscule amount of anything from you, even if it is by doing the annoying 2 year old thing, of Why? Why? Why? something I shouldn't have to do but there you go...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Porochaz wrote:No this is going to turn into a case of 44 of your posts are useless, the one that isn't ironically is the vote against me, which you managed to make a case for all by yourself. In response to that case of yours,
I feel that all there is to talk about in this game is playstyles and that people shouldn't get a free pass for playing rubbish.
If there was anything else significant to talk about I would.

Im going to hold my opinion and hope that in your next 40odd posts, you make a golden post, until then I am going to say your playstyle is scummy and save myself from going to blue in the face by leaving this conversation at this post. In that neither of us are going to budge,
you are going to keep playing the way you are and Im still going to find you infuriating
and I am going to find alternate ways to actually scratch a miniscule amount of anything from you, even if it is by doing the annoying 2 year old thing, of Why? Why? Why? something I shouldn't have to do but there you go...
Bold, I agree with. But playstyle shouldn't be the ONLY factor in your decision.

Italics, I think there is something you can talk about. The rest of us have certainly found something.

Underlined, I am trying to get better. Be it a little bit at a time, or not, but I feel like I am getting better slowly.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:No this is going to turn into a case of 44 of your posts are useless, the one that isn't ironically is the vote against me, which you managed to make a case for all by yourself. In response to that case of yours,
I feel that all there is to talk about in this game is playstyles and that people shouldn't get a free pass for playing rubbish.
If there was anything else significant to talk about I would.

Im going to hold my opinion and hope that in your next 40odd posts, you make a golden post, until then I am going to say your playstyle is scummy and save myself from going to blue in the face by leaving this conversation at this post. In that neither of us are going to budge,
you are going to keep playing the way you are and Im still going to find you infuriating
and I am going to find alternate ways to actually scratch a miniscule amount of anything from you, even if it is by doing the annoying 2 year old thing, of Why? Why? Why? something I shouldn't have to do but there you go...
Bold, I agree with. But playstyle shouldn't be the ONLY factor in your decision.

Italics, I think there is something you can talk about. The rest of us have certainly found something.
What have you found to talk about ani? Can you tell me what you feel are the major talking points in the first 25 pages?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

For one, the Yos-Friend debate. That definitley should get your opinion.

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

animorpherv1 wrote:For one, the Yos-Friend debate. That definitley should get your opinion.
I think this is a poor talking point, tbh.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

RC over reacted but I saw his point, I didnt feel it was worth the commotion, Friend clearly sheeped onto it as did Frank but then there is no sprise there. I have the opinion essentially yos does in 531/532. What do you think about it?

What else? surely you have more than one talking point?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ My Ex-[REDACTED]-Buddy: Be more subtle next time. :roll: Unless you're just bluffing.
ooba wrote: - Andruis you have to post more or take more stances before I can slot you on the list. I'm confused about furclow because like Yos it started with a town read then went to "Oh is he scum?" when he started saying he was lying and stuff .. HP mafia still plays on my mind though ..
Stances on what, praytell? I've been thorough with my reads on players, both scum and town. HP Mafia still plays on my mind, and has already influenced this game in ways you don't know yet. :twisted:
ooba wrote: - Andruis is town for not fueling the fight. zwet chooses a different corner. 515 also reinforces my vibe that RC is cheerleading a Town-Town fight. (Well from his PoV if there are two scum teams, I guess he's cheerleading a non-his-team-member x2 fight)
RC is just being *mainly* useless. He's most likely town. I don't need to point out his meta in the hopes that you'll see he's not being actively scummy... or actively anything. lol
ooba wrote: Unvote. Vote: RC
Wrong person. How about dramonic? He's scummy as me claiming Thor in Greek Mythology.
gandalf wrote: Links. Quote stripes = me shooting you in the face.
Thanks, but the majority of the others would prefer quotes. I
might
do both if I can, but no promises.

Furcolow, we know Chronopie isn't an angel. Now please, consider voting dramonic. You're wasting your time on a Chrono lynch. He's harmless ATM. I'm fairly certain in my town read on him (and you), so this is pointless.

RC, VOTE DRAMONIC OR STOP POSTING. PLZKTHX. You talking to Flay is not good-posting.

ANI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??! Put your vote back on dramonic.

Finally, my new list of reads:
Flay's Player-List: wrote:
Mobsters still in the building:
  1. Andrius
  2. animorpherv1 - Not too sure. Leaning town. Seems sincere.
  3. Chronopie - Leaning town. Probably lurker-town. Don't assume he's lurker_scum b/c of his lurking.
  4. dramonic - Scum. More votes please.
  5. Erg0 - Gut scum-read. Don't have a logical basis, I just get that
    feeling
  6. Faraday - Not too sure.
  7. Friend - New playstyle throws me off a bit. Not leaning one way or another ATM, but I'd lump him into my voting bloc if he isn't Vig'd/lynched.
  8. Furcolow - Town.
  9. gandalf5166 - Town, but less sure than Furcolow.
  10. inHimshallibe - I have no read. Will ISO.
  11. Lord Gurgi - No read here either. RC makes a good argument, but not enough to insta-scummify him.
  12. ooba - Leaning town. I'll be watching Athena though.
  13. Porochaz - Tough one here. Its like right as I was going to gut scum-read you, you started playing better, and threw me a curveball. I'll be watching.
  14. ReaperCharlie - Town. D'oh. Isn't ominous or trying to further any sort of agenda at all. Not even trying to lynch scum. He is town though.
  15. Seraphim
    Me=Weird - Leaning town read due to Seraphim. Not too sure about M=W though.
  16. TheLonging - Leaning town.
  17. vezokpiraka - Lazy-ass town.
  18. xvart - Scum.
  19. Yosarian2 - Same as Lord Gurgi.
  20. zwetschenwasser - Leaning town... not too sure though. :/ Just because you're a Husky now doesn't mean I'll insta-invite you into any voting bloc/alliance.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oops. Missed this in his 4 posts. lol
xvart wrote:
Andrius, 426 wrote:Hey guys, another scum!
How so?
1) You're hitting some obvious VI[?] town players for a lynch. Namely Furc and gandalf.
2) You are supporting RC in his quest to be useless.
3) You have like, no outstanding scum reads. You're obviously hitting some of the more obvious scummy players, but there is no way in hell they're all scum, let alone one of them. :roll:

Also, you're posted 5 times. I also don't like how you only target the same people every time: the easy lynches and Faraday.

Calling Erg0 as potential scum-buddy #1 if you flip scum, BTW. Faraday as a distant possibility.

(And yes, there is a bit of gut involved here, but there is logic behind this suspicion, whereas my scum-read on Erg0 is pure gut ATM.)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Furcolow wrote: This is where he sees yos2, his scumbuddy, has made a "case" on me to try and get an easy ass mislynch
A "case" on you? What's with the quote marks? You lied about your role, on day 1, in order to get yourself out of trouble, and then you weaseled your way out of that lie in an incredibly scummy way, and then you claimed vanilla. Do I actually have to list all the reasons this behavior is scummy?

Except, fortunately for you, the way gandalf5166 has acted. Only reason I'm not voting for you right now is that he's managed to act even more scummy, which is a pretty impressive feat. Can someone please explain to me why we haven't lynched that guy yet?

If you want to try to lynch me, then make a case on me (and not "he's trying to get a mislynch" bs, because from where I'm sitting, I'm having a hard time believing that hanging you is at all likely to be a "mislynch"). Otherwise, I'd suggest at least trying to defend your horribly anti-town and incredibly scummy behavior so far this game, especally the claims. Frankly, if you just hadn't claimed at all, i wouldn't be nearly as suspicious of you right now.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by xvart »

Friend, 519 wrote:Xvart: 6 votes is greater than 1/2 of 11.
I stand corrected; but my point still stands on how you think it is an easy bandwagon when so many people are calling you town?
Furcolow, 523 wrote:there's an even scummier one for you xvart, but it is a whole bunch of
NULLNESS
I don't even know what this means, or to whom you are referring.
Friend, 539 wrote:Additionally, the response you've given to the pressure on you is...well, it's scummy. Although I can't place my finger on why. It feels just like the way experienced scum would react to light accusations of them - shooting it down mercilessly with more aggression than logic.
What pressure? A few votes with sketchy justification at best? You're trying to make someone more scummy in an attempt to derail your wagon instead of trying to prove you are town to derail your wagon.
Erg0, 556 wrote:My original point was really that xvart appeared to be creating a situation where he could let others do the work in building the wagons, and then jump onto whichever was convenient. It wasn't so much about the actual alignment of the people being wagoned.
Misrep? If you recall, I picked a wagon and got on it (Friend). I wasn't waiting behind the scenes to see which wagon was more "convenient." Early bandwagons, especially competing bandwagons, can show a lot further down the line. At that point, Friend and Gandalf were the two scummiest people in my eyes, but you can hardly say with a straight face that I was waiting to jump on whichever one was more convenient.
animorpherv1, 563 wrote:I've been helpful in town games. Namely, SWN II, when I pay more attention, I can do real well.
So you aren't paying attention? Or do you pay more attention in town games?
ReaperCharlie, 564 wrote:So, in essence, you (ooba) agreed with his (Faraday's) non-existent case the most out of any that existed at the time, and now you're grasping at straws for a reason to vote for me, even after Faraday unvoted?

(and if you want even more WIFOM, ... YOU were the one whose vote I sheeped the first time, which may have been why he considered me scummy in the first place...)
This is an excellent question. I don't recall Faraday even saying anything about Reaper other than he is scum with a vote.
Andrius, 608 wrote:1) You're hitting some obvious VI[?] town players for a lynch. Namely Furc and gandalf.
2) You are supporting RC in his quest to be useless.
3) You have like, no outstanding scum reads. You're obviously hitting some of the more obvious scummy players, but there is no way in hell they're all scum, let alone one of them. :roll:

Also, you're posted 5 times. I also don't like how you only target the same people every time: the easy lynches and Faraday.

Calling Erg0 as potential scum-buddy #1 if you flip scum, BTW. Faraday as a distant possibility.

(And yes, there is a bit of gut involved here, but there is logic behind this suspicion, whereas my scum-read on Erg0 is pure gut ATM.)
1. Well considering the people you refer to as VIs are spamming the thread
and
behaving suspiciously, I don't really see the problem here.
2. You can't seriously be trying to use this as justification of me being scum. A one sentence joke? Can you? And why didn't you comment on my similar comment about zwet?
3. I think I made it clear that my most obvious scum reads were Friend and gandalf. How many scum reads does someone need to announce to be town?
4. This is actually my fifth post, and if you're asking me to apologize for not spamming the thread you better think again. Five posts in four and half days would typically be sufficient, and considering the amount of spam, nonsense, and increasing page length every time I log on I don't see the problem here, either.

To sum up, your case on me is mostly nonsense, and is mildly scummy since justification two and your afterthought are severely reaching.
Furcolow, 573 wrote:This guy has made 2 posts: one of which was deep speculation, and the other was bandwagonning on a townie
It is not enough to warrant me voting, but I've got my eye on chronopie
If by deep speculation you mean essentially repeating what is in the first post, I suppose. The second, "bandwagoning a townie" isn't really so obvious to most of us considering your behavior.

@M=W
- can you explain your meta argument about Friend? What in his meta shows that he is likely scum in this game?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am protecting dram cause I like seeing him in games. He is lurking here. I won't protect him anymore.
unvote
vote Dram

@Ooba: I missed your other question.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Andrius wrote:Finally, my new list of reads:
Player-List wrote:
  1. Lord Gurgi - No read here either. RC makes a good argument, but not enough to insta-scummify him.
  2. ReaperCharlie - Town. D'oh. Isn't ominous or trying to further any sort of agenda at all. Not even trying to lynch scum. He is town though.
  3. Yosarian2 - Same as Lord Gurgi.
These three stuck out to me. Here's why.

---
Andrius wrote:Lord Gurgi - No read here either. RC makes a good argument, but not enough to insta-scummify him.
Hmmm... in case you didn't remember, here is my only 'argument' against Lord Gurgi. And if you would have actually read what I wrote, I was sheeping another player. Blatantly.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
ooba wrote:
Aim: Lord Gurgi

General vibe of not wanting to step on anyone's toes and draw attention to himself.
Now this I can sheep.

And Lord Gurgi's (suspiciously quick) rebuttal does little to still my emotion, or to stay my hand.

Aim: Lord Gurgi
Why is that a 'good argument' by any stretch? Is that the only thing anyone has said about him in *checks* TWENTY FIVE PAGES? That was on page 5, TWENTY PAGES AGO.

Then you say:
Andrius wrote:ReaperCharlie - Town. D'oh. Isn't ominous or trying to further any sort of agenda at all. Not even trying to lynch scum. He is town though.
How do you know I'm town? Are you that sure? Haven't you read others posts about me?

Not trying to further an agenda? I'm trying to get Yos2 lynched, which is apparently wildly unpopular, because of "oooh, Reaper's argument is WIFOM". Also, I'm pondering starting a bloody alliance. If that's not trying to further an agenda then I don't know what is. And how is NOT trying to lynch scum a town tell? Are you sure your read on me isn't backwards?
[/throwing a wrench into Andrius' sanity]

And then you say:
Andrius wrote:Yosarian2 - Same as Lord Gurgi.
Really??

Really.

Out of all anyone's said in the last 25 pages, the only thing you have to say about him is a non-commital half-sheep of what I said about ANOTHER PLAYER? (that being 20 pages ago??). It's almost like you're TRYING to give worthless reads, and hinge half of your reads off of something somebody else says, so as not to take any responsibility for your own reads on scummy people.

*sniff sniff*

Andrius stinks of the scum, gents. He's not even trying to hide it any more.

Aim: Andrius
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Andrius wrote:Friend - New playstyle throws me off a bit. Not leaning one way or another ATM, but I'd lump him into my voting bloc if he isn't
Vig'd/lynched.
Emphasis mine.

I'm not sure I agree with RC's quotes, but I see what I pointed out as a slip.

unvote
vote: Andrius
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:45 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Alliance time.

Me, Friend, furcolow, zwet, ani, and inHim.

Applications are being accepted.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:45 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

*references required.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Friend »

Zwet doesn't like me, RC. :/

But other than that I'm in. How about ooba? I'm getting town vibes there.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Ninth Situation Report of Day One

[3]
Image Friend (Porochaz, xvart, Lord Gurgi)
[3]
Image dramonic (Andrius, TheLonging, vezokpiraka)
[2]
Image TheLonging (Erg0, Friend)
[2]
Image ReaperCharlie (Faraday, ooba)
[2]
Image Furcolow (gandalf5166, zwetschenwasser)
[2]
Image Andrius (ReaperCharlie, inHimshallibe)
[2]
Image Yosarian2 (Furcolow)
[1]
Image gandalf5166 (Yosarian2)
[1]
Image Porochaz (animorpherv1)

Holstered: Chronopie, dramonic, Me=Weird

With 20 alive, 11 drawn guns will be needed to execute someone.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I don't like ooba for the most part this game. See my post on him a few pages back.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Andrius »

xvart wrote: 1. Well considering the people you refer to as VIs are spamming the thread and behaving suspiciously, I don't really see the problem here.
2. You can't seriously be trying to use this as justification of me being scum. A one sentence joke? Can you? And why didn't you comment on my similar comment about zwet?
3. I think I made it clear that my most obvious scum reads were Friend and gandalf. How many scum reads does someone need to announce to be town?
4. This is actually my fifth post, and if you're asking me to apologize for not spamming the thread you better think again. Five posts in four and half days would typically be sufficient, and considering the amount of spam, nonsense, and increasing page length every time I log on I don't see the problem here, either.

To sum up, your case on me is mostly nonsense, and is mildly scummy since justification two and your afterthought are severely reaching.
1. Except their play is still town-leaning. "Spamming the thread" isn't reason to attack them heavliy. I was a Mason and spammed the HP game. XD "Being suspicious" does deserve attention, however their play is still town for the most part.
2. I'm serious. While its not something I build a case off of, townies are supposed to HELP the town, and encouraging RC to act out gets him NOWHERE. :igmeou: And I succeeded in halting the joking, nonchalant [right word?] behaviour, so it was a win in my book.
3. More than 2. Because there's most likely more than 2 scum in this game. And there will be more, so.
4. I'm not asking for an apology. That'd be dumb.

In 611 vezok grows a brain. Yay!

No game is complete without RC voting me, so here we go:
RC wrote: Hmmm... in case you didn't remember, here is my only 'argument' against Lord Gurgi. And if you would have actually read what I wrote, I was sheeping another player. Blatantly.
You either forgot or purposefully left out your argument towards Yosarin and Gurgi being the most likely targets of N0 recruiting. I'd find it but I have to run off to class soonish. That's what shook my foundations, so to speak.
RC wrote: Why is that a 'good argument' by any stretch? Is that the only thing anyone has said about him in *checks* TWENTY FIVE PAGES? That was on page 5, TWENTY PAGES AGO.
I didn't even remember this post when I wrote mine. I just remembered the N0 targeting case as presented above.
RC wrote: How do you know I'm town? Are you that sure? Haven't you read others posts about me?
I know because its gut and your playstyle both in meta and in this game suggest a town alignment. I read other posts about you, yes, but my read on you is strong.
RC wrote: Not trying to further an agenda? I'm trying to get Yos2 lynched, which is apparently wildly unpopular, because of "oooh, Reaper's argument is WIFOM". Also, I'm pondering starting a bloody alliance. If that's not trying to further an agenda then I don't know what is. And how is NOT trying to lynch scum a town tell? Are you sure your read on me isn't backwards?
[/throwing a wrench into Andrius' sanity]
Up until the 20's (page-wise) you sat around and did NOTHING helpful to the town. ISO yourself. You were useless. Yeah, you wagon'd Yos2, but that's about it. There's no scum motivation behind it- just like I saw your play in an ON-GOING GAME and ruled you town. Remember that? Yep.
You're town. Moving along.
RC wrote: Out of all anyone's said in the last 25 pages, the only thing you have to say about him is a non-commital half-sheep of what I said about ANOTHER PLAYER? (that being 20 pages ago??). It's almost like you're TRYING to give worthless reads, and hinge half of your reads off of something somebody else says, so as not to take any responsibility for your own reads on scummy people
Do you honestly do this to tunnel me in every game? See the above comment on Yos2 and the N0 recruiting. :roll:

@ inHim: How the is that a slip?

RC, Either I'm heading the alliance or I'm IN the alliance.
I'd also suggest gandalf and vezok for the alliance. That's pretty much all my VI_town reads ATM. :D

Later guys; off to class.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Andrius wrote:Either I'm heading the alliance or I'm IN the alliance.
LOL
Andrius wrote:I'd also suggest gandalf and vezok for the alliance. That's pretty much all my VI_town reads ATM. :D
DOUBLE LOL
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 am

Post by ooba »

@RC, so you're basically responding to my accusations of cheerleading by bringing out some other point and debating that.

I never said I agreed with Faraday about your case .. I just thought that most of Faraday's actions and thoughts resonated well with mine. Repeating again that this has no relevance to the cheerleading point.

@Gandalf in a game with an already fast pace, I am not sure if Ythan's posting style is appropriate. I'd prefer single posts.

@ Andruis, I wont go into detail about what I mean by stances since you can then play according to my tells but a town\scum list is not what I am referring to.

Well RC has actively not answered my case so I'll see how that goes. No opinion on dram so far.

"HP Mafia still plays on my mind, and has already influenced this game in ways you don't know yet." - You recruited furclow or RC? :P

@Vezo
You said RC was "One of the brothers or scum" but aren't the brothers scum?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Andrius »

I agree with ooba: Ythan's poststyle is not helpful at all in a fast-paced high post-volume game.

Ok... well, I'll just play and you can continue to judge me accordingly. XD
Naw, I'm not a recruiter, and I'm not anti-town.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Furcolow wrote: This is where he sees yos2, his scumbuddy, has made a "case" on me to try and get an easy ass mislynch
A "case" on you? What's with the quote marks? You lied about your role, on day 1, in order to get yourself out of trouble, and then you weaseled your way out of that lie in an incredibly scummy way, and then you claimed vanilla. Do I actually have to list all the reasons this behavior is scummy?

Except, fortunately for you, the way gandalf5166 has acted. Only reason I'm not voting for you right now is that he's managed to act even more scummy, which is a pretty impressive feat. Can someone please explain to me why we haven't lynched that guy yet?

If you want to try to lynch me, then make a case on me (and not "he's trying to get a mislynch" bs, because from where I'm sitting, I'm having a hard time believing that hanging you is at all likely to be a "mislynch"). Otherwise, I'd suggest at least trying to defend your horribly anti-town and incredibly scummy behavior so far this game, especally the claims. Frankly, if you just hadn't claimed at all, i wouldn't be nearly as suspicious of you right now.
Ok, sure, I agree that my claim was bad, but it got pressure of of a mislynch so that's good.
Instead of attacking your attacker, though, you should defend this question:
why is it so unreasonable for you and chronopie to be scumbuddies?

Andrius said:
Furcolow, we know Chronopie isn't an angel. Now please, consider voting dramonic. You're wasting your time on a Chrono lynch. He's harmless ATM. I'm fairly certain in my town read on him (and you), so this is pointless.
so he is getting involved in this debate, too. I don't really see why he's 100% ignoring the fact i've been talking lynching Yosarian2 as well, but i'm going to treat that as if it's null. Does yosarian lash out at people when he needs to be defending himself as scum? Does he ignore any sort of defense as town? Does anyone have any meta on him that they could share on how he plays? I can provide that in HP mafia RC stole the show as scum, happily sitting in the spotlight.

Would friend buddy up to a townie who could be mislynched?

@andrius: what is your read on yosarian2?
I guess i'm going to try to reserve judgment for a moment and put my gun away. We'll see whats up soon
holster
my gun plz mod
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

ooba wrote:
"HP Mafia still plays on my mind, and has already influenced this game in ways you don't know yet." - You recruited furclow or RC? :P
with the players in this game, you really think someone would recruit
me
?
don't give me any WIFOM crap either, honestly, would you recruit me?
I wouldn't even recruit myself.

Say inhimshallibe is the recruiter
wouldnt he recruit someone who is actually good? Yosarian2? Idk. I just know it shouldn't be me or ani.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”