pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:Mhm. You've not convinced me that they're not scummy, though; I'm sorry.
Uh. No idea how would I convince you then. Already posted my thoughts on what you said...
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Plum wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Plum wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
VOTE: PACMAN

I THINK MY WORK HERE IS DONE.
Marry me?
Say it IN CAPS LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
OR IT WOULD NEVER WORK OUT.
MARRY ME???
OH WELL THEN SINCE YOU PUT IT THAT WAY...
OK.

EVERYTHING ELSE SAID ON PAGE ISNT WORTH MY TIME.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Plum
mothrax wrote:this whole cry for help/unison while on the surface, townish, reads as almost rehearsed, like scum planned it out.
That is why. Between the three of you(You, AGar, and Socrates) the call for order sounds like a huge rehearsed attempt to consolidate arounf you. Soc(rates) blatantly said he would follow you vote wise. It is quite possible he trusts you and has confirmed you in some way, but it is also possible that you are scum trying to lead the town by looking ubertown.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Socrates »

mothrax wrote:@Plum
mothrax wrote:this whole cry for help/unison while on the surface, townish, reads as almost rehearsed, like scum planned it out.
That is why. Between the three of you(You, AGar, and Socrates) the call for order sounds like a huge rehearsed attempt to consolidate arounf you. Soc(rates) blatantly said he would follow you vote wise. It is quite possible he trusts you and has confirmed you in some way, but it is also possible that you are scum trying to lead the town by looking ubertown.
Every time I see this kind of argument I want to ram my head through my monitor.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by mothrax »

Why? Because I refuse to let someone pull wool over my eyes? Townread =/= town and I am always suspicous of everyone. Also, I would not be as suspicious of you if you would get off your bum and do your own voting, instead of whatever plum wants you to do. Yeah townplum is awesome, but scumplum could have you eating out of your hands.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by mothrax »

EBWOP: Should read "her hands"
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Socrates »

Because your stance is basically that of mindless paranoia, as perfectly encapsulated by the phrase "Because I refuse to let someone pull wool over my eyes?".

I've already talked about this, this game, with Friend.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i'm here if anyone has any questions
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

2Town4Town is craplogic.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Plum: leaning town.

Iecy: explain how my 'crap' reasons for voting Beefster are worse than you pledging to be CKD's slave and voting Vezo.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Iecerint »

Pledging to be CKD's slave so long as he continues to deliver is not problematic.

When I'm scum, I feel a kind of urge to call others out on things I myself am doing (i.e. because I am prototypical scum in those instances). Your tell on Beefster fit that perfectly.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

It does, however, indicate a desire on your part to absolve yourself of responsibility for your actions.

Do you think your own scumtells are applicable to everyone else?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Iecerint »

I think it mostly indicates that I'm not very confident in my reads and am relatively confident in CKD's.

Why didn't you whine when Soc did the same thing a few pages ago?

Nope, they aren't. However:

1. That doesn't mean they aren't applicable on average and
2. Your vote was either scummy or very bad IMO.

I wish Soc would have an avatar again btw.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:50 am

Post by AGar »

Furcolow wrote:agar, tone the ad hom down or i'll take it up with the mod
Go for it. You should probably replace out instead though. I'm not changing my playstyle.
Furcolow wrote:
Furc,
it is really hard to read you
..town or scum,
you are just a bad player
Anyone else believe the bold and italicized parts make a sort of oxymoron?
Mafia as a game has a goal of people not being able to read you. If people don't know you're blue, or if they're blue/green and they don't know you're scum, and can't "read you", that's a good thing.

You saying this, curiouskarmadog, just shows me you haven't read up on my play. My play is the most blatantly obvious because I actually post like a human being.
This is terrible posting. Not being able to be read is a terrible thing for the town.

It's always in the best interest of a town-aligned player to play a strong pro-town game. If every town aligned player does this, then scum are forced to either really appear pro-town or just fall by the wayside and get lynched because they aren't.

You should really stick to Road to Rome for a while, it'd do you a lot of good.

Furc, I'll spell it out for you:

Your own opinion of your playstyle isn't worth A GOD DAMN THING. Everyone is going to think they are the most obvious townie in the bunch. If you're town, and a chunk of the town thinks you're scummy, YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Instead of flailing around with "I'm obvtown guys!!!" you should start scumhunting and actually producing something and maybe, just
maybe
the heat will be off your back. Saying "X thinks I am scum, but because I am not scum, X is scummy" does NOT constitute scumhunting.

@Mothrax
Socrates wrote:Because your stance is basically that of mindless paranoia, as perfectly encapsulated by the phrase "Because I refuse to let someone pull wool over my eyes?".

I've already talked about this, this game, with Friend.
Echoing this sentiment. It really sounds like your "suspicion of everyone" is a great way for you to leave open options for switching to other lynches with the justification of "I was suspicious of him, I'm suspicious of everyone!" I don't like it, and it looks like a great scum out.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

People are erroneously inferring that Furc's playstyle is a "stance." It's not. It's a technique, albeit a misguided one.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:13 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Socrates wrote:
mothrax wrote:@Plum
Every time I see this kind of argument I want to ram my head through my monitor.
I wanteed to do this too...
Calling for unison is no scumtell. Scum will often try to fuel up chaos in order to stain up someone at random. Calling for order is good - however, I admit that it has more than its fair share of WIFOM. So, it's nulltell. No scumtell.
I somewhat agree with AGar's last post until the part he starts getting offensive with Furc.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 am

Post by AGar »

pacman281292 wrote:I somewhat agree with AGar's last post until the part he starts getting offensive with Furc.
Which part? The telling him I'm not going to stop my playstyle and he should replace out part? Or the telling him how people will be less inclined to think he's scummy if he's truly town part?

I love how Furc makes a big stink about it, while I tell Mothrax to DELETE HIS ACCOUNT and he just moves on with the game.

Seriously people, CONSISTENCY much?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by mothrax »

Because I chose to move on with the game... by pretty much ignoring most of what you say. I sift through your points and ignore you if you talk about me. you take issue with the way I play, I take issue with the way you play, said and done, I am over it. I'm in this game and I'm not gonna replace out because one player thinks I suck. You get to deal with it.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Friend »

Guys I was reading our friend mothrax in ISO and I found this...
mothrax wrote: Dear Friend: You are not my friend. Please learn to read.
I find it interesting that I can't really see a case on me...
agar's:terriworse,
obvscum.

and so it goes for the people voting me.
Please be a dear and MAKE A FUCKING CASE!
I don't give a shit if it is against me, it would still be better than "
OMG GUYS HE IS SO OBVSCUM
, LETS GET HIM!" (insert following like a gaggle of schoolgirls.)
More hypocrisy! That's scummy!

You call AGar's case terribad and proceed to call him obvscum without giving ANY REASONING WHATSOEVER and then get pissed and call the people voting you scummy for the same thing you did yourself.

Anyways, if you call someone obvscum, you better have a vote on them or be pressing for their lynch. I don't see any of that.
mothrax wrote:Why? Because I refuse to let someone pull wool over my eyes? Townread =/= town and I am always suspicous of everyone. Also, I would not be as suspicious of you if you would get off your bum and do your own voting, instead of whatever plum wants you to do. Yeah townplum is awesome, but scumplum could have you eating out of your hands.
Look, this is stupid. "PLUM MAY BE SCUM AGAR!!!! STOP!!!!"
If AGar trusts Plum enough to want to vote with her, etc. then that's his choice, especially when you provide no solid evidence as to why he shouldn't be. I'm not saying Plum is blatantly town (I'm neutral leaning town on her for the time being) but you calling AGar out for this is scummy to me.

Can we please get more mothrax votes?

Anyways, here:
zwetschenwasser wrote:my PR was removed by circumstances unbeknownst to me. I am forbidden to claim until the mod tells me I can, and I can tell you that I am not the physical manifestation of anything (which narrows it down a lot, obviously)
World around zwet gets darker.
pacman281292 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Do you honestly believe I am mafia, pacman? If so, why; and if not, why are you voting me?
Yes I do think you're mafia.
You're just swinging around votes w/o reasoning, jumping into the best wagon when the time comes. Your votes on M=W and mothrax have very little backing behind them, then you vote on me with no reasoning, just trying to push a quickwagon while I was gone. That vote was very scummy, and the other votes show you as wagon-hopper (is that the right term?)
This, and some reasoning I game on D1 (I'm too lazy to go for it but meh) are the backing on my vote.
Pacman glows.
curiouskarmadog wrote:well shit, if you go by a quick meta, it appears that Vezo's play is indeed town..

as scum, he did not vote as much (could only find one game) and appeared to be reserved getting involved with wagons. As town, or even a town power role, he tends to vote hop....adding more content if he is a power role then a vanilla...going to look a little more closely..and reread him in this game. My gut says he is scum, but this meta does say otherwise...

not going to vote quite yet....also want to look over friend and moth again....should be voting today or tomorrow.
CKD glows.

Higher powers seem to think Furc is scum, vezo is town. At least that's what I've gleaned.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

AGar wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:I somewhat agree with AGar's last post until the part he starts getting offensive with Furc.
Which part? The telling him I'm not going to stop my playstyle and he should replace out part? Or the telling him how people will be less inclined to think he's scummy if he's truly town part?

I love how Furc makes a big stink about it, while I tell Mothrax to DELETE HIS ACCOUNT and he just moves on with the game.

Seriously people, CONSISTENCY much?
No. The part when you tell him to go back to the road to rome. Not useful, and offensive.
And telling moth to delete his account? stop acting like a bastard and scumhunt for serious.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Friend »

Can we get some more mothrax votes? The proof is there.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by mothrax »

friend and agar, you have both made the comment so this is to you: Do you know what an apostrophe is? It means posssive. Which means that
the case belonging to agar
ALSO KNOWN AS AGAR'S is to call me teribad and obvscum with much less comment. READ IT!
stop making up shit. I wrote what I wrote and this is not the first time that you have either been so dense that you didn't understand it or scum and completely misreping what I say.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Friend »

Did you bring this up in an earlier post of yours when AGar originally brought it up?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Friend »

I never noticed AGar bringing it up, by the way.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Friend »

AGar wrote: Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummy; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up; Contradicting something he said in an earlier post; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me".
Oh and HE DID OUTLINE A CASE ON YOU so maybe you should stop with the "THERE'S NO CASE" bullshit and start getting real.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”