LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

Still waiting for an answer to my question from UT.

ABR is at L-1 now, correct? I'm willing to hammer after the claim.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Tazaro »

Zodiark13 wrote:because Dr P. was such a bad player that it's very close to anti-town to not vote for him.
I get that voting for very bad players is a decent move for people to do, but I wouldn't say it's an anti-tell tell if someone decides not to vote for them imo.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Tazaro »

LynchMePls wrote:ABR is at L-1 now, correct? I'm willing to hammer after the claim.
Yes, L-1.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 am

Post by podium123456 »

LynchMePls wrote:Still waiting for an answer to my question from UT.

You haven't mentioned ABR once all game, and you are prepared to make him claim and hammer? ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's day 1... we have at least 1 mislynch (assuming), and probably more... why not just axe Dr. P? Claims are like christmas presents to mafia... it tells them who to kill or not to kill... i would prefer not having 2 people claim on D1. If we have an investigative role, then they can investigate ABR.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Tazaro »

podium123456 wrote:

You haven't mentioned ABR once all game, and you are prepared to make him claim and hammer? ??
I actually was thinking on the same lines of "why LMP, are you willing to hammer?", but I dunno, I don't think LMP is opportunistic scum.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

podium123456 wrote:

You haven't mentioned ABR once all game
This is a lie.
LynchMePls wrote:Still love my vote. I'm sympathetic to an ABR wagon though, for the "hammer".
I know you saw this, because you even took the opportunity to explain to us that TDC had already claimed so we should lynch him instead, here:
podium123456 wrote:TDC has already claimed vanilla. If you guys put albert at L-1, we risk exposing a PR and/or narrowing mafia's choices for PR hits. Keep that in mind.
Well I don't think TDC is scum, so I'm not going to lynch him. I think Untrod Tripod is scum, but apparently no one else agrees or even feels the need to comment, and he seems reluctant to answer my questions, so I'm announcing my willingness to hammer ABR. You honestly think I should hammer someone I don't think is scum just because of the VT claim? I'm not doing that.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Tazaro »

I think Podium's point was that you didn't really elucidate/elaborate your suspicion of ABR. There's not more substance in saying you are sympathetic to a ABR wagon than in saying you are willing to hammer. I think ABR's posts speak for themselves though, but I feel my quota of responsible actions was to at least elaborate what I think of those posts, which I for one did, before voting for the son of a gun.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Tazaro »

Note: I post every day in my threads. It's my personal quota. Makes me very active too and you'll be seeing a lot of my avatar :).
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I answered your question in post 111.
LynchMePls wrote:Are you gonna make a judgment about something else then perhaps? This post was incredibly wishy-washy. You wanna take a stand on anything? Post 60 was a big ball of saying nothing in as many words as possible. Vote: untrod tripod
Does that post explain why you think I'm scum? Because I made what you considered a wishy-washy post at the beginning of the game? I've taken a stand since then (because I saw something I thought was scummy) and you're still on my case about...umm...what are you on my case about, exactly? Saying at the beginning of the game that I don't want to make a call on someone's alignment that early is...scummy? Maybe no one else is agreeing with you on this because it's nonsensical and is starting to look like tunneling.
LynchMePls wrote:Well I don't think TDC is scum, so I'm not going to lynch him. I think Untrod Tripod is scum, but apparently no one else agrees or even feels the need to comment, and he seems reluctant to answer my questions, so I'm announcing my willingness to hammer ABR. You honestly think I should hammer someone I don't think is scum just because of the VT claim? I'm not doing that.
I don't understand this post. I answered your question, what more do you want from me? Why do you think I'm scum?

So what you're saying is: I don't think TDC is scum. I think UT is scum but no one agrees with me. Therefore I am willing to hammer ABR. Does that mean that ABR is your second biggest scum suspect after me? I mean, after all, I made a wishy washy post that you didn't like and he tried to hammer the replacement before he got a chance to post anything. That makes sense, right?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am

Post by podium123456 »

Tazaro wrote:I think Podium's point was that you didn't really elucidate/elaborate your suspicion of ABR.
This.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And LMP i dont care if you vote for TDC or not... but you shouldn't hammer someone just to hammer them. Do you think ABR is scum? You haven't said so all game.

Are you not concerned that maf is going to get two claims on D1?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Well sooner or later people will do things I find suspicious, town or not. It's all about voting the scummiest ones.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Tazaro »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well sooner or later people will do things I find suspicious, town or not. It's all about voting the scummiest ones.
That doesn't change how you've played so far. I dunno, maybe you should CLAIM now.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 am

Post by podium123456 »

2 claims on D1 is very bad for town, imo.

if you assume 2 mafia (but there could be 3 which would be worse), they have a 1/5 (or 1/4 with 3 maf) chance of killing a PR... on N1. you guys need to keep that in mind.

i would rather lynch a VT than risk exposing/killing a PR, when we have a mislynch (or mislynches) to spare.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Tazaro »

podium123456 wrote:2 claims on D1 is very bad for town, imo.

if you assume 2 mafia (but there could be 3 which would be worse), they have a 1/5 (or 1/4 with 3 maf) chance of killing a PR... on N1. you guys need to keep that in mind.

i would rather lynch a VT than risk exposing/killing a PR, when we have a mislynch (or mislynches) to spare.
@LMP. This is your judgment call. Do you want to hammer or do you want to take Podium's advice that I quoted?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Tazaro wrote:
podium123456 wrote:2 claims on D1 is very bad for town, imo.

@LMP. This is your judgment call. Do you want to hammer or do you want to take Podium's advice that I quoted?
Ok, I think I understand what Podium is trying to say. We've already forced a claim out of the VT, so if he is lying, then good, but if he is telling the truth and we don't lynch him, we've just made it easier for the scum to hit a PR.

@Podium: Are you saying that I should hammer him even if I think he is town, just to keep us from having another claim? I've played a half dozen games or so on this site so far, and I've never been in a situation where someone hammered a claimed VT they thought was town.

V/LA on weekends
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Yes and No. I don't want a second claim today, but that doesn't mean you have to vote TDC. I'm saying don't hammer ABR just for the sake of hammering someone.

If the majority still wants to go after ABR, then that will happen. I just want to ensure everyone knows what's at stake here before we get a 2nd claim. If you think ABR is scum, and are aware of the implications of 2 claims (and are ok with it), then do whatever you think you should.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Tazaro wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
TDC wrote:Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
It takes 5 to lynch you. You're not gonna vote yourself so there's only 3 other players in the game. Statistically speaking it would be rare that at least one scum wouldn't be on your bandwagon regardless of your alignment. But if you're saying that you're so valuable to the town that to lose you would spell the doom of us all, I'll cleverly point that out as melodramatic fear-mongering.

The player slot's questionable replacement is the scummiest action in the game so far.
I find "scummiest action in the game so far" to be a phrase that town doesn't generally say or need to say. Also, you made a misrep of what TDC meant. He did not mean that his loss would be equate to a loss of an absolutely necessary asset to town; he meant that if all the people on the wagon are townies who have not followed the lead of a manipulative scum in pushing TDC closer to the noose, then these townies who alone are bearing down on TDC are inadequate to scumhunt given, for instance, that they will be in even worse shape if they WERE manipulated if this is how they operate without manipulation.
I don't know whether to attribute these falsehoods you spout about me 'misrep'ing TDC to inattention or your lack of mastery of the English language, but either way you should read what you quoted again in context.

Now on a more aggressive note. I call B.S. when I see it, such as when someone spins up some yarn about townies being "inadequate to scumhunt" because they mislynched a townie. What the fuck do you know, kind sir? Are you the weatherman? This applies to TDC as well. Scum are much more likely to attempts tactics like that. I don't know who's scum yet, I'll admit it. Sometimes I do know who scum is before they are lynched when I am town, but that is not the case yet. For now I have inclinations on who I'm willing to place my vote on.

And by the way, this isn't a case of me or TDC today. It's possible neither of us is scum. I for one am not completely sold, and deadline is far. And for the sheep following the herd here, please continue to follow the town's inclinations. Independent thought is for losers. Right?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Suspect list:

1) TDC because of the scummy replacement.
2) Tazaro because his reasoning is not grounded in reality, but is rather spawned from reverse engineering the situation for reasons that would seem acceptable to vote for. I'm not quite certain how apparent this is to everyone else, but to me it pops out like my friend Corleen's left eye.

And before you change into your priest robes and make moral judgments on me -because I tried to hammer TDC when I wasn't sure whether he was scum or not- I have a very simple thing to tell you. I am not sure that I will be sure of anyone on Day 1. It may or may not happen that I find someone so scummy they must be scum and I don't wait on that. I act first and see what comes of it, then reflect on the reactions after the dust has settled. It's all in my playstyle amigo. I have timing and you don't, and that's why I'm voting you now.

Unvote, vote Tazaro
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Whoa, so much has happened while I slept, biggest of all is Alberts high-and-mighty-OMGUS-without-claim, despite being told twice to do so. TDC has made up for Dr P's mistakes, making Dr P seem to me much less like scum and more like a really bad player. And Taz has made up for Blazes lurkage quite nicely. Albert, on the other hand, started off poorly and has fallen further. The fact that he has made three posts whilst at L-1 seems to mean to me he's not too willing to claim, and that can only mean that he is scum.

Unvote
Vote: Albert B. Rampage

Diescumdie and such.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Haha you were wrong.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Haha you were wrong.
Implying townhood. If this is true, then do you know what YOU would be wrong about? Wrong about thinking that you should have acted the way you did while playing town.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Seriously, I'd like to tell all scummy town people who use the "you were wrong" line, if you were in fact a townie, then learn how to play town, and don't blame others who lynch you for being a scummy townie.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 pm

People were wrong due to several factors:

1) lack of experience on this site
2) inability to see beyond their emotions
3) no real motivation to win
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:People were wrong due to several factors:

1) lack of experience on this site
2) inability to see beyond their emotions
3) no real motivation to win