Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by el simo »

What about yourself?
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by don_johnson »

neither was on our townie lynch, and both were on the other town wagon. of individual contributions, mongoose seems to have a more town mindset. he didn't really defend mysterio, but he questioned the wagon sensibly. of course, had rai flipped scum, i'd be more confident in him.
el simo wrote:I find this scummy and wouldn't be too surprised to find they are partners.
interesting theory.

i need to actually reread before i cast judgment, but i think bunny should claim. it may help clear things up.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:
el simo wrote:I find this scummy and wouldn't be too surprised to find they are partners.
interesting theory.
Not much of a theory. They are both scummy, to make the connection that they both might be scum isn't much of a theory.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by don_johnson »

up to page 5.

bunny is non existent.

main suspects: kage/skill/fakegod

fakegod:
fg wrote:I often shift my RVS vote to the highest wagon I see.
can you link and/or reference 2 or more games in which you've shifted your rvs vote to the highest wagon?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by don_johnson »

oh yeah, and el simo. suspicious as shit.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry my brother was using my computer for the majority of when you all posted.
As for the Don shooting, its really up to him. If he has a read on someone then he should take that shot, but granted only if he certain about who is scum. If he has any sort of doubts and we lynch a town today then he probably shouldn't take a shot so we have at least a small advantage over the scum.
As for me, I am nothing more then a vanilla town. I have no roles or power, except for votes.
Kinda upset that I'm going to be lynched over an idiotic reason. I have nothing to post, so I'm not going to post. If I have a question to ask I will ask, if not then I won't. If I find someone post to be an excellent post, then I will post that this is very good and probably go more into detail about it if I can, same with a terrible post that links someone to scum. Thinking my wagon got bandwagon to be honest, don't understand why I was chosen over Mongoose when I have been more active then him/her when this lynch is entirely based on activeness and post content, yet that doesn't seem to matter to anyone since no one really has questioned the wagon at all except for me which I got one response and that was "Out of all these pages you have nothing to say".
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:oh yeah, and el simo. suspicious as shit.
An elaboration would be nice.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by don_johnson »

U were the lead wagon. Then suspicion shifted to Rai/mysterio. U tellin me we wagonee three brownies day 1? I also noticed some suspicions others had of u yesterday just kind of disappeared. U coaster thru the day.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Damn smart phone. Brownies Shud be townies. Wagonee Shud be wagoned. Coaster Shud be coasted.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by el simo »

So I'm suspicious as shit because two people (as I recall) found me scummy, and the other two wagons were town?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by el simo »

And because people stopped mentioning me?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by KageLord »

Scott Brosius wrote:Kage, bunny, mongoose weigh in on the Don shooting at night discussion.

I don't want to hear whining about there not being anything to discuss.
I think don should hold off on the shooting as well. To be frank, at this point, I would say he has had a bigger hand in townie deaths than scum. Sure, I can't actually credit him with Mysterio's death, since that was a majority decision, but him insisting he's sure scum and saying he'll vig him anyway sure didn't help matters with that. And then killing a townie at night (I wouldn't really blame him if that townie was Raivann, but since he won't fess up about who he killed, I don't see how he doesn't deserve blame). Also, it doesn't help for me that his current list has one person I'm sure is town on it (myself).

Anyway, blame aside, the point is that I don't quite feel like putting blind faith in don. And as someone explained, a misfire from him could end up putting us in mylo early. It's too great a risk in my opinion.

Don, out of curiosity, if the majority of players say they think you shouldn't fire tonight, will you listen or ignore?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by don_johnson »

I do as I please.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Kage, ur question is a bit odd. Have u even been reading the game? Ur rehashing a discussion which has already been settled.
unvote: vote kagelord

What possible motive might u have with this line of questioning?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by KageLord »

don_johnson wrote:Kage, ur question is a bit odd. Have u even been reading the game? Ur rehashing a discussion which has already been settled.
unvote: vote kagelord

What possible motive might u have with this line of questioning?
1. Scott asked me directly and I hadn't been around until that post, so I couldn't answer. I don't like to not answer questions directed at me.

2. As far as I'm concerned, the discussion hasn't been settled until everyone has said something or there is some mass consensus that couldn't be thrown off by one person's opinion. The "settling" of the discussion seems to be you saying in response to scott, "i'm not shooting us into a loss. we need scum today." That doesn't sound like a very good closing statement to me (trusting you unconditionally is what got us into this in the first place, ne?).

3. Weird voting much? Bunny just answered the same question a few posts above and you didn't even mention it being odd. What's up with that?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by mongoose »

Here it is again. I cant g on the computer in the morning, and in the 12~ hours I dont posts I am suspicious again. I'm not sure what we are trying to get out of the bunnylover wagon since just because somone doesnt post it doesnt mean they are scum. That being said, I would be suprised if he flips scum anyways. Don, your logic for el_simo is stupid. Anyone could have been randed first. the fact that he was lynched (almost) first instead of me or you makes him scum? that makes no sense
Go Hawkeyes!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 am

Post by don_johnson »

kage: the question you answered is not odd. the question you asked is. now you're blaming me for getting us "into this mess"? really?

my point is that you seem to be casting sideways suspicion at me. if you have something to say then say it. as it stands you seem to be beating around the bush trying to instigate others into suspecting me. classic scum move. gives you an out if a wagon doesn't materialize. also, attacking the claimed nightkiller is an easy way to coast through the day without having to do any actual scumhunting.

me saying "i won't shoot us into a loss" is the end of the discussion. people can post their thoughts, but you asking me that particular question is redundant as it has already been answered.

i haven't claimed a kill because i didn't shoot. last time i was vig i shot the entire town. i've grown.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:54 am

Post by FakeGod »

don_johnson wrote: fakegod:
fg wrote:I often shift my RVS vote to the highest wagon I see.
can you link and/or reference 2 or more games in which you've shifted your rvs vote to the highest wagon?
Go to my wiki and look around!

I know I did that in Furry Mafia, but I don't remember other examples off top of my head.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 am

Post by FakeGod »

don_johnson wrote: i haven't claimed a kill because i didn't shoot.
wut

I gotta recalculate. This means 2 possible mafia groups or a serial killer, right?
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 am

Post by don_johnson »

most likely. i was simply hoping to draw scum power my way in order to free up town investigative roles. it doesn't look like anyone came away with a guilty though.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

mongoose wrote:Here it is again. I cant g on the computer in the morning, and in the 12~ hours I dont posts I am suspicious again. I'm not sure what we are trying to get out of the bunnylover wagon since just because somone doesnt post it doesnt mean they are scum. That being said, I would be suprised if he flips scum anyways. Don, your logic for el_simo is stupid. Anyone could have been randed first. the fact that he was lynched (almost) first instead of me or you makes him scum? that makes no sense
You have always been suspicious. It didn't start because you didn't post in 12 hours.

Who do you think is scum then if not bunny?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

No mini normal I've played has had 2 scum groups. Anyone have a different experience?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 am

Post by don_johnson »

i think i've got mini normals with two scum groups. one was out of balance, though. i do have restrictions/other facets to my role, so another "vig" type role is not out of the question, but if its two anti-town factions, i'd bet on sk/scum group as opposed to scumgroup/scumgroup.

i think i kage is a good bet for scum as of now, but i haven't finished rereading. bunny should be our default lynch at this point. he's just not contributing and his "vanilla" status doens't help him either. i have shit to do today, but i'll try and finish up a full analysis by tuesday night.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 am

Post by el simo »

So don didn't shoot, so we either have an SK or two scum groups, and neither decided to target the Vig?? I'd understand if scum wanted the vig shooting but the SK would be the first person to want him dead. I'm starting to grow very suspicious of dons claim.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 am

Post by el simo »

Scott Brosius wrote:No mini normal I've played has had 2 scum groups. Anyone have a different experience?
Neither, and if we have a vig I think it is likely we have an SK. But having said that I'm starting to lose faith in our vigs claim so that doesn't mean much, not to me at least.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”