Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Robocopter87 wrote:Alright, I still have suspicion for HipHop but I'm not really feeling a scummy feeling towards him anymore. I just can't see him being scum.
More contradictions. You say that you still have suspicion on hiphop, which means that you think he could be scum. Then you change the story around in the same post by saying you don't think he's scummy and that you can't see him being scum. Which is it? Is he scummy or is he not?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Robo do you have scumreads on ANYBODY?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by xvart »

Super Smash Bros. Fan, 396 wrote:First off, thank you Benmage and Equinox for replacing. Looking forward to both of you posting contents.
QFT; although I was hoping to see a scum RB flip in there to help us through last night's actions.
Robocopter87, 398 wrote:Alright, I still have suspicion for HipHop but I'm not really feeling a scummy feeling towards him anymore. I just can't see him being scum.
Hello scum.

I really wish charter would have taken me up on my offer to lynch hiphop now. I still think he is most likely scum in the game. His play yesterday was extremely scummy, full of attacking the player and not the argument, backpedaling, etc. And now with Robo's little hiphop is scum but he's not scum comment I could see a connection there. I'm thinking there was something else between those two (like a vote for townie, FoS the other type thing) but I'll have to go back and look for that.

I would be up for either hiphop or robo lynch right now; but since hiphop is more likely scum independent of robo, I think he is the best pursuit right now.

VOTE: hiphop

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh yes benmage is up ins. HELP ME OBI WAN.

And no, Charter and I weren't masons. I was being snide at the 'subtle' hints we knew something about each others alignments versus being able to read town as town my god.

But, lets delve back into the irritation walls:
SSBF wrote: 1. You already gave reasons for not answering the questions. You said it was a poor meta question and that hiphop already answered it in the same post that he asked it, that's a reason for intentionally dodging the question.
What? I'm not goign to go on some kinda meta discussion under the best of terms. I'm also not avoiding a rhetorical question (or, if you want to be all semantics (which you will) a question already answered). I'm not dodging something if its already there my lord.
2. Technically, I have already given you a bit of heat when saying you weren't looking too good in my first post of Day 2, which indicates that I suspect you. However, going as far as to vote you for it would be unecessary since I only found it, at the time, mildly scummy, not OMG MUST LYNCH scummy.
Tepid, tepid. We'll see if you turn it up a notch when you've gotta explain some flips.
1. If you truly think a person under suspicious should not be lynched for today, you should at least give a decent explanation on why you find a person scummy. Otherwise, I am unconvinced.

Also noticed something, if you thought charter was worthy of being defended a lot Day 1, why aren't you doing to same to Robocopter87?
What?

No, seriously, what?

Are you actually saying that I didn't explain why XScorp was scummy yesterday (and no kill today sure doesn't change that).

Are you saying that I didn't, flat out, say we're not lynching robocopter today? Seriously?
Nice misrep there. I never said that jenniwren gave a satisfactory explanation. I said that hiphop basically gave me the answer to his question regarding you buddying other people was a satisfactory explantion.
OHH LOOK ITS HURF DURF MISREP TIME

So, you're saying that you've had a satisfactory answer to the part of that which you've been going over? Or somehow between 375 and 377 there's a shocking revelation about my nefarious dodging and what not?

No. I want this explained with the simple words if "satisfactory explanations" is in fact referring to hiphop's post and not me calling you out for avoiding jenni's meltdown all together.

397 can wait until morning. I don't even know where to begin with that "ohh, he was soooo scummy" that you have the gumption to still have people doing jesus.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:14 am

Post by jenniwren »

The thing is Spyrex, I
don't
see how it would benefit you to lynch me if you were scum, especially at this point. I would have gotten around to saying that in #397 if the gestapo who run our library hadn't come along with their yardsticks and chased me out of the lab before I could finish the post. I suppose I could have saved the draft and picked it back up later, but I posted it instead. Anyway, on D1 I was almost certain you were scum. Now, not so much.

What I am doing now is walking through D1 and questioning pretty much everything that happened using the same basic formula I did with you, which is to question the intent behind actions made by those still living on D2.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

SpyreX wrote:Tepid, tepid. We'll see if you turn it up a notch when you've gotta explain some flips.
I will if Robocopter87 flips scum and/or you get scummier in this game. Yes I actually do think you and Robocopter87 have a connection.
SpyreX wrote:What?

No, seriously, what?

Are you actually saying that I didn't explain why XScorp was scummy yesterday (and no kill today sure doesn't change that).

Are you saying that I didn't, flat out, say we're not lynching robocopter today? Seriously
I'm not saying that you didn't explain why you found XScorpion scummy nor am I saying that you haven't said that we shouldn't lynch Robocopter87 today, I know you have done both of these things. What I am trying to say is this:

You say that Robocopter87 is town. Given that I suspect Robocopter87 the most, I don't see how Robocopter87 is currently exhibiting town behavior. Unlike with charter, you have given no explanation or evidence supporting that he's town. Therefore, I am asking you to provide explanations on why you think Robocopter87 is town.

But as I said before, you haven't explained why Robocopter87 is town. If you are not going to explain why he's town, why was charter worthy of being defended in the magnitude you defeneded him, but that you haven't at least explained why Robocopter87 is town?
SpyreX wrote:OHH LOOK ITS HURF DURF MISREP TIME

So, you're saying that you've had a satisfactory answer to the part of that which you've been going over? Or somehow between 375 and 377 there's a shocking revelation about my nefarious dodging and what not?

No. I want this explained with the simple words if "satisfactory explanations" is in fact referring to hiphop's post and not me calling you out for avoiding jenni's meltdown all together.
I have already receive satisfactory explanation as soon as hiphop gave some meta of his own regarding you.

Also, for explanation on why I was referring to hiphop post and not jenniwren's post.

#360, I asked you to answer the meta question. #363, hiphop said that he's sure that you buddy every game. Both games you were of opposite alignment and both games you buddied hard. At #377, I said on the other hand, hiphop asked you a question and you avoided it and that I was not going further into this since I've already received satisfactory explanation for if you always buddy regardless of alignment.

By satisfactory explanation, I was meaning that hiphop gave sufficent meta explanation. jenniwren's not posting debacle had no part in this.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
Robocopter87 (1) Super Smash Bros. Fan
jenniwren (1) SpyreX
SpyreX (1) Xscorpion
hiphop (1) xvart

Not voting (4) Benmage, Equinox, jenniwren, Robocopter87
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

bouncy.bouncy wrote:
VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
jenniwren (1) SpyreX
SpyreX (1) Xscorpion
hiphop (1) xvart

Loving our ability to focus on lynching one player.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Loving your inability to answer our bloody questions.
unvote
vote: Robocopter
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Robocopter87 wrote:
bouncy.bouncy wrote:
VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
jenniwren (1) SpyreX
SpyreX (1) Xscorpion
hiphop (1) xvart

Loving our ability to focus on lynching one player.
Is that all you have to say? That you criticize us for not having a bandwagon yet? If it was fourty-eight hours or less until the deadline, I would agree as we run the risk of scrambling for a lynch. But we have four and a half days left until a lynch, so no need to worry that much about it yet. Furthermore, it's IIOA, all you said that you disliked how we weren't focusing on fewer players for lynches. The rest is what we already know (Except that XScorpion is voting you now).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Reading.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by Equinox »

Unfortunately, I am not done yet. I was going to jump in after reading Day 2 like I did with a few other replacement gigs, but this game is... the kind where I actually have to know what happened in the prequel. I'm going to finish up reading Day 1 late Tuesday evening or early Wednesday morning, and then I'll have content soon after. Sorry for delaying in an already inactive slot. :(

In other news, +1 to the requests to Robocopter87 to explain himself. +3 given that more than 24 hours have passed since said requests were made, and Robocopter87 has been around (and not just modding).
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Robocopter87 (2) Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
jenniwren (1) SpyreX
hiphop (1) xvart

Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Equinox wrote:In other news, +1 to the requests to Robocopter87 to explain himself. +3 given that more than 24 hours have passed since said requests were made, and Robocopter87 has been around (and not just modding).
This is true. Though when i am on I do my modding requirements first.

Fine, going back to look for Xscorp's "Bloody Questions"

From what I read Xscorp has only one "Bloody questions" and SSBF has the other.

Here's Xscorp's,
XScorpion wrote:Robo do you have scumreads on ANYBODY?
No.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Is he scummy or is he not?
Yes he is scummy. No I don't think he is scum.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Alrighty so I'm reading through this thread, I just got back from work...and I actually have to go to my other job in like 45 mins... Soo at work I might have sometime to read on phone etc etc..but don't expect content posts till tomorrow, sorry.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Robocopter87 wrote:No.
:eek:
You have no scum read.

Give me a second to think....

How could you not have any scum reads in this game? There has been 400 posts made in this game and still no scum reads? If you're town, you would have at least had one person you thought is likely to be scum. There is no excuse for not having any scum reads in this game.
Robocopter87 wrote:Yes he is scummy. No I don't think he is scum.
Not liking this answer. A scummy player is someone who is more likely to be scum then town. By you saying you find hiphop scummy, but not thinking he's scum, not only are you contradicting yourself even more, you make no logical sense here.

In short, Robocopter87 needs to die.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:No.
:eek:
You have no scum read.

Give me a second to think....

How could you not have any scum reads in this game? There has been 400 posts made in this game and still no scum reads? If you're town, you would have at least had one person you thought is likely to be scum. There is no excuse for not having any scum reads in this game.
I HAVE to have a scum read? Well.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Yes he is scummy. No I don't think he is scum.
Not liking this answer. A scummy player is someone who is more likely to be scum then town. By you saying you find hiphop scummy, but not thinking he's scum, not only are you contradicting yourself even more, you make no logical sense here.

In short, Robocopter87 needs to die.
Just because he acts bad doesn't mean he's scum. More of a VI type thing.

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Equinox »

Robocopter87 wrote:Just because he acts bad doesn't mean he's scum. More of a VI type thing.
This is where we differentiate "anti-town" and "scummy." The latter implies pro-scum motivation.
Robocopter87 wrote:I HAVE to have a scum read? Well.
Uh... being a bit more proactive to GET some would be good, yes.

/slinksbackintotheshadows
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by xvart »

Super Smash Bros. Fan, 415 wrote:In short, Robocopter87 needs to die.
I'm in complete agreement now that Robo has said he has no scum reads. I'm starting to believe that Robo is trapped: he can't say he has any scum reads because he doesn't want to out his partners and can't really pull a good bus right now and he doesn't want to falsify a read because if that person flips town he is on the block.
Robocopter87 wrote:I HAVE to have a scum read? Well.
No, you don't; but if you were town you would. Depending on your perspective from any town point of few I cannot possibly see having absolutely no scum reads in this game. The town is incredibly divided and not being able to at the very least associate with either side is highly suspect.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Robocopter

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Robocopter87 (3) Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, xvart
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
jenniwren (1) SpyreX

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by jenniwren »

My problem is that I have too many scum suspects for this game, to the point I almost feel paranoid. How can you not suspect
any
one at this point?

Vote: Robocopter

L-2
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by hiphop »

Guys, I will make my catchup post tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I have already receive satisfactory explanation as soon as hiphop gave some meta of his own regarding you.

Also, for explanation on why I was referring to hiphop post and not jenniwren's post.

#360, I asked you to answer the meta question. #363, hiphop said that he's sure that you buddy every game. Both games you were of opposite alignment and both games you buddied hard. At #377, I said on the other hand, hiphop asked you a question and you avoided it and that I was not going further into this since I've already received satisfactory explanation for if you always buddy regardless of alignment.

By satisfactory explanation, I was meaning that hiphop gave sufficent meta explanation. jenniwren's not posting debacle had no part in this.
Soo... you replied to me saying I dodged the question D1 (that he, himself, answered) and then went on with this whole sphiel when I in 361 answered it AND he answered it in 363 for... birds

And AGAIN you're asking me why robocopter is town AND still didn't even pretend to address jenni's not posting debacle even now after that's went away?

Well, we'll go ahead and remove one of those factors right here - with the caveat that Robo NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD BACK IN THE GAME MAN

One word and a number: ISO 25.

The secret sauce in there? Well, it wouldn't be a secret if I told you. But its there. In fact, I want you to reread it and then tell me what you think I'm talking about or opt to say how I'm sooo bad and I protect alll the scummiest towns blah blah.

There's two other SECRET MAGIC BULLETS that if I have to pull them out. Like I said, Robo is not getting lynched today. Its just not happening.

If you fight me on this, and he flips town, you're dead. Someone will take up the call even if you chuckleheads kill me.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:49 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Robocopter87 (4) Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, xvart, jenniwren
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
jenniwren (1) SpyreX

Not voting (3) Benmage, Equinox, Robocopter87
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Impendeing deadline! working on it. Testing:

Daykill Kirbyoshi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”