NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

God my grammar is horrible ._.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Xite91 »

Bunnylover wrote:God, my grammar is horrible. ._.
Fixed. :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Xite, I have ADD, you may need to post bullet points when you are done
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Robbie! (Replaces a2rudeboy)

Rudeboy only posted a confirm post, so nothing to really go off of from there (except that he wasn't really paying attention... mixed up players)

0) Just an annoyance for me... please, when you replace in, just read the game... recaps are usually biased and you can't really believe them.
1) Just a few points, no attacks, and a bit of throwing spaghetti (I usually just go for lurkers... didn't really go on with this one IIRC, if he does, I will be sure to make a note of it in whichever post that is)
2)
Robbnva wrote:while I agree with you on this, cause his pushes were for you, it just seems like an OMGUS accusation. if somebody else pointed it out it may have had more credibility

but yeah he needs to be kept an eye on but not sure he is scum, you have to remember scum wants to be under the radar as much as possible, and this isn't flying under the radar imo
First part, just discredit it completely. It's just as valid if he say's it, because there's reason behind it. OMGUS is usually without reason.

Second part, WIFOM
4) You do this thing a lot I've noticed where you go "this is probably how it is, but I could be wrong" this = A LOT of fence-sitting.
Frank could be town, but he might now be, but if he isn't there's a possibility that he's being bussed, but I could be wrong.
5) Doing it again...
6) Wow... I don't even want to talk about six. You guys can just read it for yourself. Here ya go
7) Your point #2.... I just don't like it. It's hard to explain why
This post is full of WIFOM! WHEEEEEEEE
8) sheepysheepysheepsheep
9) I actually like this post... except for one part. I get this weird feeling every time he say's "going back and rereading, I..." he has actually said this a few times
10) I'm not sure if this is buddying or what, but I don't like this post.
Also, there's too much wanting townie points in here and the fact that you wanted to lynch what you seemed to know was a vanilla townie just seemed off.
12) I'm not sure if this is an attack or what, but eh...
14) Again, how are you so positive? And if you are then why do you want a townie lynch?
15) You once again look like you're just trying to get town cred.
17) Backtracking ;)
18) Again with that whole, it could be, but maybe not mentality...
21) Hmmm... lessee something... That post was made at 10:17 (my time) on August 26th
The post you linked was made at 10:00 (again, my time) on August 26th.... that is not good proof considering you could have posted it specifically because of this game. This is quite scummy indeed.
22) Dunno why, but I feel like this post should be pointed out...
23) More cries for towncreds...

Totally just thought of something... He keeps insisting that scum will stay under the radar, so what does he do? Gets in the limelight a bit... Interesting, not particularly scummy, just interesting.

TL;DR
-Throws a lot of spaghetti (to see what sticks)
- Discredits things that have no reason to be discredited
- Fence-sits on everything
- Sheeping other people's cases and ideas
- Speaking like someone is definitely town (nothing is ever certain unless you're scum)
- Backtracking
- Read 21... this is one of my big points.
- Seriously trying for towncreds

And this is all just based on his first 25 posts. I'm actually really busy right now (dinner, dishes, kids to nanny, packing, and a house to clean) so this is the extent on this case... Wraith's will come a little later, also, I decided that I'm going to do 1 post per each of my things I promised.... makes it easier on me, and I think you guys too ;)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I'll respond when I get to a PC
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Just skimming through, never realized that link was written so close, it was something somebody pointed out to me in another game.

I beleive almost every game I have played on this site I have probably said sonething about it, my belief is on day one, especially if you out a power role, but even if you don't

ALWAYS lynch vanilla townie.

I'll never change my view on this ever. Day 1 is to get people posting, see how people react during the entire bandwagon process , and look at voting patterns. Day 1 doesn't become useful until the first mafia dies.

Now look at what I said earlier, mafia typically wants to lay low, one of the responses when we saw that guy was mafia was something along the lines of "I never even suspected him"

typically you are gonna find 1 scum who lays low and 1 who seems uber town and dedicated to finding scum.

The rest are usually a mixed bag

so my top suspects for mafia right now is find somebody super active in scum hunting and odds are one of those "could" be scum

this is how I aproach every game
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

A Reread Of Day 2 (with less Wraith, since I've been focusing on him)

In the case of @.@ vs. bunnylover, @.@ wins.
Shanba, 750 wrote:Vote: Mysterio

On both wagons, some weird reasoning, contributed little of value. Fits my expectations of what scum would be doing to a tee.
The flippancy of this bugs me a tad. It seems like a vote, while original, that tries to fade into the background. The reasoning behind it is solid . . . however, and I'm not sure if this pattern continues, but this is all I've read from Shanba (I think) on day 2. If the activity doesn't continue, this be kind of scummy.
Mysterio, 774 wrote:Wraith sounds like a good lynch for today. His play has been everything other than pro-town, so he's most likely to be scum than anyone else at this point.

Vote: Wraith

@Shanba, do you mind actually making a case for your random vote? How was my reasoning strange? And how did I not contribute?

As for dana, his investigation choice makes perfect sense to me. Bunnylover's post was apparently based on a misunderstanding (he didn't know Parker claimed cop), so I'll give him a pass for now. Although I'm not sure how you managed to miss that.
As others have pointed out, this is definitely opportunistic.

[quote="hiphop, 787]I don't think wraith is the lynch today. i have someone in mind, but it is too late for me to gather all the info, so I will have this case tomorrow.[/quote]

Why?
hiphop, 789 wrote:True set-up speculation is unhelpful, but if a vig comes out and says he made that killed, I will personally vote for him.
Reading this again, it sounds like a mafioso attempting to coach a potential serial killer into not claiming vig.
hiphop, 812 wrote:Ok you convinced me based on that quote. It clearly shows that even though he believes Frank to be town, he is still willing to vote him. This of course made me even look at the below quote differently.

i originally thought that Mysterio was redirecting, because of the fact that he said that he said wraith's play was laughable. To me it looked more like he was calling his play poor rather than scummy. And does poor play make someone scum? Then it hit me that wraiths play day 1 was more like scum attempting to take the hit, and later coming back and saying "i was willing to die would scum do that? " Not only that but the fact where he was defending a townie and saying he would rather die than an unknown alignment is in itself scummy. First off he had to know Frank wasn't scum and secondly he was willing to die when he knew he was a townie in order to save someone else of unknown alignment. Wraith wouldn't it have been better to have a no-lynch than for a townie to die? i don't think he is a townie. So once again i am joining the most popular wagon.
vote wraith

i do however think that his self-vote was not indication that he is scum, and don't think that should be used against him. Just look at UA.

Mysterio- Do you find anyone else scummy?

Xite-The reason why it was too late to post a case is because it was already 11:30 at night with work at 7.
In lieu of above, where I quoted you being against the Wraith lynch, this is suspect. The line about the self-vote is noncontributory contribution . . . kind of smells like adding something very minor to an argument just to say you added something. The block of text doesn't really have much in it, evidence wise. It's a bit of wifom mixed with saying terrible play is scummy, rather than antitown.

--------

Never mind, shanba speaks. Sorry, your name just got lost to me in all the posts.

--------

Ugh . . . this is what I have for today (I don't want to devote all my time to only one of my games.)

Tomorrow I'll start up here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=825
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Xite91 wrote:
0) Just an annoyance for me... -
Wah baby

1) Just a few points, no attacks, and a bit of throwing spaghetti (I usually just go for lurkers... didn't really go on with this one IIRC, if he does, I will be sure to make a note of it in whichever post that is) -
this was me just posting my initial throughts joining the game, your trying to hard imo

2)
Robbnva wrote:while I agree with you on this, cause his pushes were for you, it just seems like an OMGUS accusation. if somebody else pointed it out it may have had more credibility

but yeah he needs to be kept an eye on but not sure he is scum, you have to remember scum wants to be under the radar as much as possible, and this isn't flying under the radar imo
First part, just discredit it completely. It's just as valid if he say's it, because there's reason behind it. OMGUS is usually without reason. -
technically you can discredit everyone's opinion

Second part, WIFOM -
not WIFOM, me posting my opinions based on my experiences playing mafia

4) You do this thing a lot I've noticed where you go "this is probably how it is, but I could be wrong" this = A LOT of fence-sitting.
Frank could be town, but he might now be, but if he isn't there's a possibility that he's being bussed, but I could be wrong.
again, me posting my own opinions and giving a backround of how people play where I normally play. I need to remember I am not in kansas anymore and the people on here play completely different

5) Doing it again...
you call it fence sitting, I call it pointing out things I personally think are off, you do it all the time why can't I. Hypocrite much?

6) Wow... I don't even want to talk about six. You guys can just read it for yourself. Here ya go -
I just felt like his posts got worse and worse, like scum spiraling out of control

7) Your point #2.... I just don't like it. It's hard to explain why
he accuses me of not posting like a townie should, me asking him his opinion on how a townie should post isn't a logical question to ask? If you were told by someone, you were not posting like a townie, you would not want that person to clarify? I'm seeing a trend in your points against me and they all add up to you trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

This post is full of WIFOM! WHEEEEEEEE
not seeing it really, again this is me posting my opinions, if my opinions seem WIFOM, tfb

8) sheepysheepysheepsheep
so when playing games with you, I am not allowed to have an opinion or am I just not supposed to post them?

9) I actually like this post... except for one part. I get this weird feeling every time he say's "going back and rereading, I..." he has actually said this a few times
I typically re-read a game thread about 40 times by the time the game is actually over, I take what info we know and go back and look at interactions. When mafia turned up dead I went back and read all the interactions between him and others. This site is easier you can isolate each user's posts, where I normally play you can't so I got in the habit of re-reading. "example, one game I was in it was late in the game and we probably had 1 or 2 mafia left, I went back and read day 1 because that day we got lucky and nailed mafia. I went back and saw the very 1st post from a person saying. "hey why are we voting this guy, is it random or we have something on him" that triggered in my mind, this guy could be mafia. turns out he was. SO for me re-reading is very key in how I play

10) I'm not sure if this is buddying or what, but I don't like this post.
Just me actually being in awe at the way you were pointing out scum tells, regardless of what we are in this game, those comments were really how I felt at the time.

Also, there's too much wanting townie points in here and the fact that you wanted to lynch what you seemed to know was a vanilla townie just seemed off.
12) I'm not sure if this is an attack or what, but eh...
whenever somebody posts "town is going to lose without me" that is immediately a red flag in my book. Also he called your play (Xite) amateurish or something which I found funny because out of the 2 of you guys, you seemed to know more about how to play than he did.

14) Again, how are you so positive? And if you are then why do you want a townie lynch?
I believe I answered this in Wicked's list of questions, I am not so positive, but this goes back to my stance of lynch all VT claims on day 1. The fact that you people actually think it is better to keep forming bandwagons until you find scum is so hilarious. Mafia claiming Vanilla townie is such an easy out, it is easier than lying and saying you are a cop or something else because you may get a counter claim by someone (btw not all cops are pro town, I just learned that in another game I am playing in offsite, mafia cop are also possible). So if day 1 you get somebody claiming vanilla townie and you are sure the are scum, you play poker and call their bluff. If they were VT, really no big deal cause they have no real role and if they are scum you win that hand

15) You once again look like you're just trying to get town cred.
see my post above

17) Backtracking ;)
inability to edit posts so made a clarification, this is what happens when you look at posts out of context. I was actually responding to a comment you made to me on post 584 where you said "Seems to me you're pretty sure he's a townie"

18) Again with that whole, it could be, but maybe not mentality...
basically I say :roll: to you on this one

21) Hmmm... lessee something... That post was made at 10:17 (my time) on August 26th
The post you linked was made at 10:00 (again, my time) on August 26th.... that is not good proof considering you could have posted it specifically because of this game. This is quite scummy indeed.
did not realize that the time was so close but my stance is never going to change no matter what game I am in or what role I have.

22) Dunno why, but I feel like this post should be pointed out...
yeah cause basically calling someone a hypocrite is scummy :roll:

23) More cries for towncreds...
just me not waivering on my stance. If you think lynching VT on day 1 is bad, than you don't know theory very well

Totally just thought of something... He keeps insisting that scum will stay under the radar, so what does he do? Gets in the limelight a bit... Interesting, not particularly scummy, just interesting.
boy this sounds more like mafia trying to throw a townie under the buss if I ever saw one, actually your whole case against me could be spun as you being mafia trying to earn cred by scum hunting.

TL;DR
-Throws a lot of spaghetti (to see what sticks) -
posting opinions =/= throwing spaghetti

- Discredits things that have no reason to be discredited - :roll:
- Fence-sits on everything -
is fence sitting REALLY a scum tell? more of a null tell imo especially when it is early and nobody really stands out. Day one is all about getting people to slip up and if not, find the safest lynch possible (assuming you don't find scum)

- Sheeping other people's cases and ideas -
yawn

- Speaking like someone is definitely town (nothing is ever certain unless you're scum) -
you realize if a person is town they are allowed to talk like they are town right? I would not expect a town person to talk like they are mafia.

- Backtracking -
you only found 1 example and it was a post you took out of context so this one is a fail also

- Read 21... this is one of my big points. -
So I am automatically scum because I think lynching VT is acceptable risk on day 1? - here is me as VT, and what am I doing in this post - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2482469 ZOMG I am saying lynch a VT on day 1 and I am a VT. listen, do you hear it? this is your case going down the fucking drain. You said this is one of your
BIG POINTS
, well it looks like it is back to the drawing board on how I can make robbnva look scummy now

- Seriously trying for towncreds -
:roll:

And this is all just based on his first 25 posts. I'm actually really busy right now (dinner, dishes, kids to nanny, packing, and a house to clean) so this is the extent on this case... Wraith's will come a little later, also, I decided that I'm going to do 1 post per each of my things I promised.... makes it easier on me, and I think you guys too ;)
Basically your case against me is a load of crap and in my eyes it actually reduces your town cred because nothing that you pointed out is a 100% scum tell, NOTHING.

thanks for playing, better luck next time.

If I did not have a policy against lining up lynches for the next day, yours would be the one I would do, but I tend to wait and see what this day and the night phase brings us before deciding on who to vote.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 2.10

Wraith [8] (Gorrad, Mysterio, Hiphop, Benmage, Xite, ConfidAnon, danakillsu, Rob)

Mysterio [3] (Flinter, Singersigner, @.@)
Prozac [2] (Shanba, Kise)
Hiphop [1] (Prozac)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UltimaAvalon)
dana [1] (Reck)
Flinter [1] (Wickedestjr)
ConfidAnon [1] (Bunnylover)
Bunnylover [1] (Lowell)

Not Voting [2] (My Milked Eek, Wraith)

With 21 alive it will take 11 for a lynch and 11 for a no lynch.

Deadline:
Not currently in place.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so everything you used as a way to defend yourself was WIFOM, your opinions, and "no, you're wrong."
Ironically enough, this is a big scumtell as well.

And 21 was one of my big points as in what I said about 21. You were trying to use something you had posted DIRECTLY BEFORE you posted here as your way of defending yourself. That is scummy, no matter how you slice it.

Opinions =/= hey this could be it, but so could this, but I might be wrong, that's what we call sitting on the fence.
The throwing spaghetti part is more along the lines of, well on my site, we lynch lurkers, and things to that effect (because when no one comments on it, you drop it. If you were that apt to do so, you'd push for it.)
Speaking like SOMEONE is definitely town. Not you, but someone else, in this case Frank. Wow. Please learn to read.
I really like "yawn" as a response. That's the best defense ever.
Unvote, Vote: Robbie

You just completely surpassed wraith as scum IMHO

Preview edit: Dammit. And I just changed my vote too :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by @.@ »

ConfidAnon wrote:
A Reread Of Day 2 (with less Wraith, since I've been focusing on him)

In the case of @.@ vs. bunnylover, @.@ wins.
This is a worthless comment. Some of the other stuff you said had value, but saying "who wins" in an argument in mafia is rarely useful. Remember, better arguers can still be scum. a useful comment on the bunny-@.@ exchange would be tell us what you thought (if anything) it says about the alignment of either player.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Xite, the person you've been pushing all day is at L-3 and you swap wagons? Gods above and below, if I didn't think you were town I'd see scum bailing from vote count analysis. Stop being an ADD fruitcake and finish off one scum before going to another.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by hiphop »

Shanba wrote:UA, who are your top suspects? Same question to hiphop when he gets back
kise
Rob
bunny
poro
Xite91 wrote:
flinter wrote:Wraith would never have shot DP. His read of DP is so accurate in 635, he is so convinced if there is a cop, that it is dana, that I don't see a scumteam with wraith in it killing DP. Bunny follows wraith. I think I'll leave Bunny on my "Neutral" list.
This totally gave me an odd idea. A Wraith/Dana scumteam. Dana claims cop, DP claims cop, the doc will probably target one of them. Wraith "urged" the doc to protect Dana so that, in case DP was actually a cop, they could hit DP no problem.
Just a thought
You do realize that you are shrugging away fact with WiFOM. It isn't even WIFOM that you believe in, but away to avoid the fact. Couple that with his reaction from the fake DK
unvote

Wraith i really wish you would put reason in your posts. If you don't want to play then replace out, at least do us the favor and vote.
Gorrad wrote:See? See? Shanba- I have a lot of respect for you as a player. PLEASE tell me you see what Wraith is saying! Refusing to claim this early on in his wagon is fine, but he's saying that he will not claim at ALL before his lynch. That's actively anti-town behavior.
Explain this to me, because the last time I lynch someone (and only time) who refused to claim, he was town. Also, how does not claiming help scum?
@.@ wrote:I'm pretty sure I like wraith's reaction to the (assumedly) fake day kill.
qft
@.@ wrote:
Mysterio wrote:Ugh, my reads on this game are weak because of my own lack of activity, but Wraith seems like a no brainer lynch at this point, which makes things a bit easier. Once I have more free time, I'll make a full case on some of my other scum reads.
Why hasn't this post gotten any attention? This is scumtastic.
So let me get this straight, at the time of this post (not sure now) you are the only person voting bunny, yet there are 2 people voting for Mysterio. If this quote make Mysterio scum, why not join the bw on Mysterio?
(wait scratch that, I see you joined the wagon later on)
Xite91 920 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:If its real it was a total waste. Wraith has done this before as town
Prozac too.(as scum)
(added the words in the brackets) I agree
In fact what ever happened to this post
Porochaz 699 wrote:I cant really say Im unhappy with the nights results scum and 2 really annoying players. Interesting one non the less, I guess they couldn't risk him actually being a cop. Will look at nhammens posts more deeply later.

Until then
vote hiphop
I kind of expected you to continue your playstyle into day 2, but from your first post in day 2 you have been a non-entity.
Robbnva wrote:
Mysterio wrote:Wraith sounds like a good lynch for today. His play has been everything other than pro-town, so he's most likely to be scum than anyone else at this point.

Vote: Wraith
this post by mysterio strikes me as odd.

using phrases like "sounds like a good lynch" amd "most likely to be scum" are slipups I have used in the past when I was mafia, so whenever I see them I am cautious of them

Vote mysterio
So why won't town make phrases like these?
Gorrad 962 wrote:All three of the wagons- Wraith, Robbn, and Mysterio- are decent ones. However, Wraith has done absolutely nothing protown other than MAYBE those two posts a few pages back all of the days, and has done significant work to detract from the town's effectiveness. Robbn is a poor player regardless of alignment, and that pings scumdars.
Tell me based on above how does Wraith-scum > Rob-scum?
Wickedestjr wrote: In addition, in my last game with hiphop he did a lot of scumhunting throughout the game. Even day 1 (We actually lynched scum day 1 that game). He was very active and wasn't at all afraid about how he appeared in that game, but in this one he has provided nothing and seems to be trying to fly under the radar.
Hmm...since you actually played in the last 2 games of mine, your meta means something. However you have only played with me as town. Take a look at my only 2 games as scumhere and a little later in my first large normal and only one till now this one You will find that neither game matches this one. If you really wanted to see a game i played as scum a couple of weeks ago on another site I could link you that one too. Also do you really feel i am flying under the radar? Honestly? With so many people suspicious of me? Being that this is my 15th game, i have seen flying under the radar does not work, nor will it ever. So, do you honestly think I am?
Robbnva wrote:The problem I see is X wants wraith dead and he wants people to vote him off but anyone who votes for him gets accused of being opportunistic, band wagoner, or some other scum label

if I switch my vote back to wraith, I'm scum
if I leave it where it is I'm scum
if I vote someone else I'm scum
Extremely Scummy, looks like AtE.
fos
He is worried about what other people think. What is even more scummy is the fact that he doesn't think that his original case on wraith is note-worthy to actually put his vote back on someone who he said was the most scummiest.
Kise wrote:@hiphop: Did you ever explain why you wanted to produce an actual non-random wagon on Wraith? If not, could you do so now?
How far have you read? I have explained at least twice from page 2. Are you even going to read this? It was an RVS WAGON. There. Happy.

Gorrad 1027 What is it to you that people surmise how nham was killed?
Kise wrote:I'm calling Porochaz as Godfather right now.
I find the above statement to be absurb,but before I vote kise for something that may appear like coming from scum, I have one question Kise do you play mafia at other sites? Then I notice your sig, so the question is answered. However just to let you know, because it appears this is what you believe, godfathers are not used in every game. Then again, with as many games as you played here, I don't know how you did not know that. Which comes back to the point of why are you making an absurb statement as saying there is a godfather?
Gorrad wrote:Wraith, I'm voting you because you have not only contributed next to nothing this entire game, but your attitude has actively served to detract from actions in the town's benefit IE scumhunting.
Does anti-town make someone scum?
Benmage wrote:
Xite91 wrote: Yes, it was it, sorry?
also, did you read the reasoning? And did it get a lot of discussion and much better scumhunting? ;)
Not like we were in the rvs when this happened...We had plenty of discussion going. You derailed the wagon you were on and simply confused the game with clutter. Not a town move imo.
i agree, but I don't think xite is scum. I am eager to hear what he has to say on the matter though.
ConfidAnon wrote:
hiphop, 789 wrote:True set-up speculation is unhelpful, but if a vig comes out and says he made that killed, I will personally vote for him.
Reading this again, it sounds like a mafioso attempting to coach a potential serial killer into not claiming vig.
Where is there scum motivation in that?

Forgive me for missing anything and for not editing, but I just got back, and know you guys expect something today. Either way it is better than nothing.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Gorrad »

1) When a scum doesn't claim, he doesn't have to fakeclaim. When a townie doesn't claim, the ONLY REASON is if he has a power role that he feels for one reason or another cannot be revealed until his death. The latter is not only extremely rare, but scum use it as a way to fakeclaim without fakeclaiming (though that does not seem to be the case this time). It also, of course, is keeping information from the town. The more information we have, the less confused we are. The less confused we are, the more scum we catch.

2) Robbn is a poor player. Poor town or poor scum, either way pings people's scumdars. Wraith is not a bad player, I believe. I believe he is a remarkably scummy player.

3) Making assumptions about night actions, unless one is a power role and has other information, is useless at this point. It detracts from scumhunting by muddling up the thread with worthless speculation. My posts were meant to combat that speculation by showing its futility.

4) Anti-town is, in fact, the definition of scum. They're the anti-town faction(s). They are against us. If scum weren't anti-town, we wouldn't have a game. We'd have a town full of happy, contented people.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Forgot about this game for a bit. I honestly can't be bothered to make a huge wall post and it doesn't look like we're short of them.

@Kise, yes I see what wickedest did there. He's once again avoiding the main wagons for obvious townie points and somehow thinks Wraith is town. First of all, he never explains why he thinks Wraith is town. Furthermore, his fake scumhunting seems to originate from a scum perspective. As a townie, avoiding bandwagons because it might make you look scummy shouldn't even cross your mind. You say my vote on Wraith makes me look scummy?
I don't care[/b]. I'm voting for Wraith because I think he's scum and I support his lynch, I'm not interested in gaining townie points by avoiding wagons. Which looks a lot like what wickedest is doing. He then places a vote on Flinter who has absolutely NO CHANCE of being lynched. It is essentially a throw away vote.

At this point, I support lynching Wraith or wickedest. Doesn't matter which one.

@Xite, that gambit was just... lol. I see what you did there, so I'm inclined to assume you're town.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Mysterio »

EBWOP: Fail tag, should be italicized like so:
I don't care.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Xite, the person you've been pushing all day is at L-3 and you swap wagons? Gods above and below, if I didn't think you were town I'd see scum bailing from vote count analysis. Stop being an ADD fruitcake and finish off one scum before going to another.
I lol'd. Anyways, I feel that Robbie is more likely to be scum at this point.
hiphop wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
flinter wrote:Wraith would never have shot DP. His read of DP is so accurate in 635, he is so convinced if there is a cop, that it is dana, that I don't see a scumteam with wraith in it killing DP. Bunny follows wraith. I think I'll leave Bunny on my "Neutral" list.
This totally gave me an odd idea. A Wraith/Dana scumteam. Dana claims cop, DP claims cop, the doc will probably target one of them. Wraith "urged" the doc to protect Dana so that, in case DP was actually a cop, they could hit DP no problem.
Just a thought
You do realize that you are shrugging away fact with WiFOM. It isn't even WIFOM that you believe in, but away to avoid the fact. Couple that with his reaction from the fake DK
unvote
yeahwhat?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by Xite91 »

0) Oh... just realized this. I feel less like you were buddying suddenly.
1) Made my case against this and I still believe in this part.
2) Pretty much adds up to the same as post 1
4) This post has a scummy vibe to it
5) Screaming for towncreds...
Don't really like his ISO's, but it honestly doesn't look like flailing scum .
11) I like this post. It's smart, something I wish I could see more of from almost everyone.
13) The second part of this one seems odd to me because you describe exactly what dana does as something scum would do to keep from getting lynched, but you still believe his claim? This doesn't make sense.
14) That is a completely wrong statistic. But honestly I believe it was a townie mistake, because scum would be much more aware of how many scum there are.
15) As good an idea that may seem to be, it's not likely AT ALL.
16) That last post is way too much WIFOM
17) Keeping this post in mind (here's where he says, oh lynch me!)
18) I WANT TOWNCREDS!!!!!
20) Directing the vig?
27) Read whole posts plox, not just sentences.
28) Why this post?
29) This is where you become super-scum. Just a vote and a post saying (oh, you will vote me for this, but I don't care)
31) AtE
34) This looks a lot like a prepared attack on me for later...
35) ... I just don't like this post...
36) WIFOM
37) Used by both, but just gets ridiculously confusing and annoying
40) Directs the Doc too?

Sorry, again, too lazy to finish... if you want to see the rest of this, just ask. The rest might wait till later, but I was given a second day off (and nothing of importance to get done YAY!), so I should get it done then. Sorry I keep making this promise... RL's a bitch.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Gorrad »

You're putting the FIRST vote on your first choice of scum, leaving a wagon of eight on your second choice of scum.

Does anyone else find this illogical? Is it just me? Because I don't follow.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:You're putting the FIRST vote on your first choice of scum, leaving a wagon of eight on your second choice of scum.

Does anyone else find this illogical? Is it just me? Because I don't follow.
Considering rereading Wraith's ISO I'm not as positive Wraith is scum?
Also, I'm completely convinced that Robbie is scum. Even more so rereading him.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Protip: When writing an iso, write who the person in question is in the topic with the iso.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Xite91 wrote:Considering rereading Wraith's ISO I'm not as positive Wraith is scum?
First I've heard of this. Explain.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Gorrad wrote:Xite, the person you've been pushing all day is at L-3 and you swap wagons? Gods above and below, if I didn't think you were town I'd see scum bailing from vote count analysis. Stop being an ADD fruitcake and finish off one scum before going to another.
+1. Xite, what are you doing? You may think Robb is
scummier
, but do you still think Wraith is scummy at all? If so, you need to be voting a scummy player that actually has a chance of being lynched. I don't see anyone lynching Robb or anyone else for that matter while Wraith is still in the game.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Xite91 wrote:0) Oh... just realized this. I feel less like you were buddying suddenly.
1) Made my case against this and I still believe in this part.
2) Pretty much adds up to the same as post 1
4) This post has a scummy vibe to it
5) Screaming for towncreds...
Don't really like his ISO's, but it honestly doesn't look like flailing scum .
11) I like this post. It's smart, something I wish I could see more of from almost everyone.
13) The second part of this one seems odd to me because you describe exactly what dana does as something scum would do to keep from getting lynched, but you still believe his claim? This doesn't make sense.
14) That is a completely wrong statistic. But honestly I believe it was a townie mistake, because scum would be much more aware of how many scum there are.
15) As good an idea that may seem to be, it's not likely AT ALL.
16) That last post is way too much WIFOM
17) Keeping this post in mind (here's where he says, oh lynch me!)
18) I WANT TOWNCREDS!!!!!
20) Directing the vig?
27) Read whole posts plox, not just sentences.
28) Why this post?
29) This is where you become super-scum. Just a vote and a post saying (oh, you will vote me for this, but I don't care)
31) AtE
34) This looks a lot like a prepared attack on me for later...
35) ... I just don't like this post...
36) WIFOM
37) Used by both, but just gets ridiculously confusing and annoying
40) Directs the Doc too?

Sorry, again, too lazy to finish... if you want to see the rest of this, just ask. The rest might wait till later, but I was given a second day off (and nothing of importance to get done YAY!), so I should get it done then. Sorry I keep making this promise... RL's a bitch.
Who's iso is this? Also, this isn't helpful at all. You can iso anyone in this game and pull something like this. You're just going through each post and proclaiming "AtE" or "WIFOM" etc, which doesn't help anyone figure out if that person is actually scummy.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Protip: When writing an iso, write who the person in question is in the topic with the iso.
Fuck I though I did.
The ISO without a name I did is on Wraith

Gorrad wrote:
Xite91 wrote:Considering rereading Wraith's ISO I'm not as positive Wraith is scum?
First I've heard of this. Explain.
Yeah, I just reread it. And I gave the ISO. And I gave Robbie's ISO. Therefore, that's enough explanation
Mysterio wrote:
+1. Xite, what are you doing? You may think Robb is
scummier
, but do you still think Wraith is scummy at all? If so, you need to be voting a scummy player that actually has a chance of being lynched. I don't see anyone lynching Robb or anyone else for that matter while Wraith is still in the game.
I'm more apt to believe Wraith is town, based on his ISO, which is who that ISO was of.
Mysterio wrote: Who's iso is this? Also, this isn't helpful at all. You can iso anyone in this game and pull something like this. You're just going through each post and proclaiming "AtE" or "WIFOM" etc, which doesn't help anyone figure out if that person is actually scummy.
That was just what I saw. The conclusion was that I'm not so positive that Wraith is scum.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”