Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay, well I skimmed to try and Hurry up with the deadline...how was D1 so indepth and nothing going on D2...bad town, bad.

Has XScorp not explained not shooting last night?

SSBF is town. Jenni is Town.

Xscorp, Kirby, and Hiphop are likely scum.

SpyreX slight town.

Rest atm = null.

vote Xscorpion
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Crackle discretely puts a hand into his pocket and shuffles around with...something. He tries to sneak away for a minute.

The town notices his absence almost immediately. Toucan Sam leaves to look for Crackle, and finds him in the back room with a bowl of Rice Krispies and a machine gun. Remembering his earlier ruse, Sam chuckles.

Too late. Crackle snarls, jumps up with his gun, and shoots 20 rounds at Sam. Squawk!

Oh wait. The 20 rounds were 20 Rice Krispies. Nice and puffy Rice Krispies. Sam thought right. You knew he wasn't dead.

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Robocopter87 (4) Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, xvart, jenniwren
Xscorpion (2) Kirbyoshi, Benmage
Benmage (1) hiphop
jenniwren (1) SpyreX

Not voting (2) Equinox, Robocopter87
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Bump...deadline's approaching.

Wanna restate Robo case, anyone?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Benmage: XScorp claimed he was roleblocked.
XScorpion wrote:
I'm not waiting around for a freaking explanation.
Real pro-town of you </sarcasm>

I tried to vig Confid (he was useless and didn't do anything yesterday). But bouncy was all AWWW you were prevented from killing anyone tonight, but you are free to try again on a later night.

unvote

Upon reviewing Robo's ISO, I'm not so sure he should be lynched.

However...if it comes down to it we need to lynch someone, though at this point I think scum are lurking to the point of inactive to either force a no lynch or another mislynch rather than drawing attention to themselves. I'd like very much for Robo to get a little more proactive about himself before voting for him. Enough people are inactive right now that his being at L-2 might result in a quick lynch, and I'd rather he have a chance to defend himself. However...the deadline is in freaking two days. Less than two days.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmmmm I'd be willing to switch to hiphop.

Xscorp can Vig Robo if he wants.

How's this sound?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Although I'm still absolutely fine with a Xscorp lynch.

His excuses is meh. What's to stop him from being Rb'd again?

Would scum waste their rb on a one-shot? I wouldn't vig's hit town more often than not.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by XScorpion »

What do you mean 'waste?' I must have missed the spot where any other power roles claimed :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

You don't think other PRs exist but scum have a RB......
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by XScorpion »

So what, they're just going to randomly roleblock someone instead of the CLAIMED PR?
Are you even thinking about this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

I understand that you're scum and probably just skimmed.... but I already told you vigs miss all the time and I as scum wouldn't waste a RB on a one shot vig.... which is even more obvious by your last nights choice.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

SpyreX wrote:Soo... you replied to me saying I dodged the question D1 (that he, himself, answered) and then went on with this whole sphiel when I in 361 answered it AND he answered it in 363 for... birds

And AGAIN you're asking me why robocopter is town AND still didn't even pretend to address jenni's not posting debacle even now after that's went away?

Well, we'll go ahead and remove one of those factors right here - with the caveat that Robo NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD BACK IN THE GAME MAN

One word and a number: ISO 25.

The secret sauce in there? Well, it wouldn't be a secret if I told you. But its there. In fact, I want you to reread it and then tell me what you think I'm talking about or opt to say how I'm sooo bad and I protect alll the scummiest towns blah blah.

There's two other SECRET MAGIC BULLETS that if I have to pull them out. Like I said, Robo is not getting lynched today. Its just not happening.

If you fight me on this, and he flips town, you're dead. Someone will take up the call even if you chuckleheads kill me.
1. You did not answer the meta question in #361 at all. You said to me "Go look it up". Not an answer to my meta question.

2. I'll be honest, you are putting too much stock on the jenniwren's "not posting" situation. That's not saying we shouldn't talk about it, but I believe you are blowing it out of proportion in terms of importance.

3. Good, you've finally given a reason for why we shouldn't lynch Robocopter87. Congratulation, you are 50% of the way. To accomplish the other 50%, you must make your argument for Robocopter87-town convincing. Which unfortunently, you have not fufilled yet. While ISO: 25 is a good post, it does not overwhelm his overall scumminess in this game. That's not to say he hasn't done anything pro-town, ISO: 25 was a good post, but when looking at it in terms of quality and quantity, Robocopter87's scummy posts outweights the towny posts he makes.

4. Please reveal those two "magic bullets for why Robocopter87 is town" soon as right now, a Robocopter87 lynch is the most likely for today. I'd love to hear a convincing argument for Robocopter87 being town. As said before, ISO: 25 was a good post, but a post back in Day 1 will not convince me of his innocent, especially when his play other then that post has been scummy enough to earn my vote on him.

5. Not afraid of dying if it means it will catch scum.
jenniwren wrote:Benmage: XScorp claimed he was roleblocked.
Just because a person claims roleblock doesn't mean that they have been roleblocked. You have to look at the possibility of them fake claiming that as scum and weigh in their play as well to see if it's more indicative of town or as scum.
Benmage wrote:Bump...deadline's approaching.
Yeah, the deadline is apporching fast. With less then fourty-eight hours left in the day, we need to get a lynch going and we don't want to scramble to get one. I have been pushing for Robocopter87's lynch since the beginning of today and have been expressing suspicion on him since mid-day 1. Unless he has a provable role claim that is more likely to come out of a townie then scum or if he performs obvious town play, he should be today's lynch.
Benmage wrote:Wanna restate Robo case, anyone?
1. Claims to have no scum reads. Self-explanatory. This alone should have him hanging.

2. Very inconsistent in this game. He contradicts himself a lot during Day 2, which has been the majority of my attack on him. Inconsistency is scummy and Robocopter87 racks up a lot of scum points for this.

3. Flip-flops on hiphop. First off during Day 2, he said hiphop is leaning scum. When I asked him for his suspects, he said hiphop is suspicious, but not scummy, This makes no sense to me as suspicious and scummy interchange with each other. Then he change the story up to "hiphop is scummy, but not scum.". If you find a person scummy, that means you think the person is more likely to be scum then town. Now he's saying he's acted bad, but more likely to be a VI. I find these events to be very scummy.

4. A lot of one-liners/fluff. A few of his posts has been good, but a lot of it are excess fluff that don't need to be there or one-liners that would be suited better grouped in a larger post. No need for frequent one sentence per post to contribute to the game. This is also scummy.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

jenni wrote:I'm not so sure he should be lynched.
I am.
UNVOTE: XScorp, VOTE: Robocopter87

It's actually more his change of stance on hiphop than anything else. hiphop is not scum, at least I don't think so right now.

@Ben: I know this is off-topic, but your sig is not the first place I've seen that. What does ITT stand for?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:Impendeing deadline! working on it. Testing:

Daykill Kirbyoshi
Test continuing:
Daykill Benmage
Robocopter87 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Let's here why Robo and Hip-hop are currently voting me?
I'm not anymore
Unvote

it was lack of activity from your slot. nothing more.

Yo, I wasn't here when Benamge was replaced, sorry I didn't get here in time to unvote. But I did now.
^This makes no sense to me whatsoever. You put your vote on him for lack of activity, yet you take it off...when there still hadn't been any activity? Why? And what is worse is that you currently are not voting anyone :?
Robocopter87 wrote:
bouncy.bouncy wrote:
VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
Robocopter87 (1) Super Smash Bros. Fan
jenniwren (1) SpyreX
SpyreX (1) Xscorpion
hiphop (1) xvart

Not voting (4) Benmage, Equinox, jenniwren, Robocopter87
Loving our ability to focus on lynching one player.
I don't know about you but i started to laugh. Not at robo saying but at the quote. I never ever seen that before. Six players voting six different players? Wow.

Anyways- Robo? You make a comment like this yet you don't lead the way? What are you waiting for?

Spyrex-Why are you so set on an jenni lynch? Day 1 you are set on xscorp, then you switch, and haven't looked back. What has xscorp done the excuses him? Do the town thing and bw instead of being a lone wolf with 2 days left.

Her is what i am looking at:
xvart, Jenni, and SSBF are town.
xscorp and robo-One is scum or none at all.
spyrex, benmage, kirby, equinox- the rest of scum are in this bunch.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
1. Claims to have no scum reads. Self-explanatory. This alone should have him hanging.
qft
unvote

i would have voted robo,but kirby ninja'd me. So

vote xscorp

Robo it would be nice if you claim.

Should be able to post one more time before the deadline. That will be tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

Meant to put this in my last post
Too lazy to check but are you sure he actually claimed he was rb and not the doctor protecting whoever he tried to kill(not sure of that either, did he say)? How would a vig know that he was rb? Something is fishy there.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by XScorpion »

The mod said that I was prevented from killing anyone, not that confid was protected. And why the hell would a doctor protect confid? That makes no sense.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

hiphop, why are you "continuing the test"? I understand Ben wanting to make sure I wasn't an insane dayvig or something, but why would you do it AGAIN?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:14 am

Post by xvart »

Benmage, 429 wrote:Hmmmm I'd be willing to switch to hiphop.

Xscorp can Vig Robo if he wants.

How's this sound?
Sounds good to me. I would be more than happy to go on a hiphop wagon.
XScorpion wrote:So what, they're just going to randomly roleblock someone instead of the CLAIMED PR?
Are you even thinking about this game?
XScorpion, 439 wrote:The mod said that I was prevented from killing anyone, not that confid was protected. And why the hell would a doctor protect confid? That makes no sense.
I'm starting to doubt XScorp's claim with this post. People generally aren't told that they were roleblocked. Why would you need to tell someone they were roleblocked when they would find out the next day anyway?
Kirbyoshi, 440 wrote:hiphop, why are you "continuing the test"? I understand Ben wanting to make sure I wasn't an insane dayvig or something, but why would you do it AGAIN?
Because he wants to appear as town as possible, being that he is more likely to be scum right now.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Benmage »

ITT means in this thread, sign come from Vi in battle mage Mafia. I had a post restriction where I had to quote Shakespeare ... was nominated for scummy for lost cause etc, it was a good game.

Anywhose I'm still not certain with the robo lynch...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Kirby, why did you unvote Xscorp?

Hiphop I completed the test by showing that the mod would interact with flavor in the game. Yours was pointless.

So Xvart you also willing to string up scorp?

Spryex you vote is horrible right now.

mod can you early prod Equinox and Robo because of the nearing deadline

Prodded.
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm starting to doubt XScorp's claim with this post. People generally aren't told that they were roleblocked. Why would you need to tell someone they were roleblocked when they would find out the next day anyway?
Because the mod had to inform me that my ability can still be used, duh.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:23 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Pop jumps up and turns to Crackle. "PREPARE TO DIE, BROTHER!"

Everybody rolls their eyes and Pop retreats with a stupid look on his face.

VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Robocopter87 (4) Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, xvart, Kirbyoshi
Xscorpion (2) Benmage, hiphop
jenniwren (1) SpyreX

Not voting (3) Equinox, jenniwren, Robocopter87
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:12 am

Post by jenniwren »

hiphop wrote:Meant to put this in my last post
Too lazy to check but are you sure he actually claimed he was rb and not the doctor protecting whoever he tried to kill(not sure of that either, did he say)? How would a vig know that he was rb? Something is fishy there.

I quoted XScorp in that post. He said he was blocked.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ok, responding to semiprod that was given to me.

I am promising content to you people, "Cases, suspects, etc." as soon as I get the time. Tonight or Tomorrow Night I don't know which but I'll try to fit it in somehow.

Thanks for the patience.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit all:
SSBF wrote: 1. You did not answer the meta question in #361 at all. You said to me "Go look it up". Not an answer to my meta question.
Wrong. I gave the answer. That it would be inconclusive. Because meta is retarded and most things I do I do as both alignments wooosh.
SSBF wrote: 2. I'll be honest, you are putting too much stock on the jenniwren's "not posting" situation. That's not saying we shouldn't talk about it, but I believe you are blowing it out of proportion in terms of importance.
Adrent proponent of a mislynch then goes "welll I need to readjust better stop posting" and I'm putting too much stock in it. Yeehaw.
SSBF wrote:3. Good, you've finally given a reason for why we shouldn't lynch Robocopter87. Congratulation, you are 50% of the way. To accomplish the other 50%, you must make your argument for Robocopter87-town convincing. Which unfortunently, you have not fufilled yet. While ISO: 25 is a good post, it does not overwhelm his overall scumminess in this game. That's not to say he hasn't done anything pro-town, ISO: 25 was a good post, but when looking at it in terms of quality and quantity, Robocopter87's scummy posts outweights the towny posts he makes.
:roll:

You missed the point in 25. Not surprisingly.

ISO 25 has one of those screaming bullet town intents in it: he realizes people are going to focus on the words about them and actively wants them to view the whole thing. ON TOP, he wants
his case
to be actively reviewed.

Town.
4. Please reveal those two "magic bullets for why Robocopter87 is town" soon as right now, a Robocopter87 lynch is the most likely for today. I'd love to hear a convincing argument for Robocopter87 being town. As said before, ISO: 25 was a good post, but a post back in Day 1 will not convince me of his innocent, especially when his play other then that post has been scummy enough to earn my vote on him.
1.) The edit. That is NOT something scum would risk ever. Ever. Its not a "new" thing or not - its pretty clear after any number of games editing posts MOST OFTEN is death. To make it look right? No way in hell.

2.) The switch on XScorp.
Before
the claim. There was an honest reevaluation of the case he was running and scum would be bullheaded enough to ride it out to AT LEAST get the claim.
5. Not afraid of dying if it means it will catch scum.
OHh martyr. Except for that whole if he's town like he's going to be business.

Robocopter is a bad lynch.

XScorp is also a bad lynch.

Now, its not a shining paragon of townitude HOWEVER there's something to be said about this that I really didn't think needed to be spelled out but lets go ahead.
XScorp's Claim wrote:Sure.
I am Trix. I am a one-shot vigilante.
The Flips wrote:charter - Lucky (lynched D1) was a Town Watcher.
Zang - Tony the Tiger (shot N2) was a Town One-Shot Role Cop.
We have a watcher here. Considering the absolute liklihood of a protective role existing in some fashion the other PR's are going to be watered down. Unless the argument is scum are 1-shots (which doesn't make a lot of sense considering the watcher already) or XScorp happened to randomly claim one-shot vig and have one flip everything points to the claim fitting the setup.

Its not a get out of jail free pass for the whole game but it sure as hell doesn't make sense for a D2 lynch.

SO, one more time into the fray:
Ben wrote:Spryex you vote is horrible right now.
Xwscorp wrote: Spyrex-Why are you so set on an jenni lynch? Day 1 you are set on xscorp, then you switch, and haven't looked back. What has xscorp done the excuses him? Do the town thing and bw instead of being a lone wolf with 2 days left.
No.

Hows about you pair of chuckleheads give me a real reason for jenni being town. EVEN if you don't do that hows about calling out xvart or hiphop or ANY OF THE BASTION OF PEOPLE THAT ARE BETTER LYNCHES.

You don't get it this time. I'm absolutely not lynching Robo today. I'm going to need gifts from on high to lynch XScorp.

So hows about you explain to ME why jenni is such a bad lynch for starters.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Robocopter87 wrote:I am promising content to you people, "Cases, suspects, etc." as soon as I get the time. Tonight or Tomorrow Night I don't know which but I'll try to fit it in somehow.

Thanks for the patience.
If you are going to produce contents, please do it tonight. There is no way to post tomorrow night as by then, the deadline would have been reached.

SpyreX wrote:Wrong. I gave the answer. That it would be inconclusive. Because meta is retarded and most things I do I do as both alignments wooosh.
Meta is not always inconclusive. As a matter of fact, they can be used to supplement a case if you see a series of actions that person A is doing that he also did as scum in the previous game and the other way, so it can help determine a person to be town or scum.

I also realized that you said something similar to my argument here in your Wiki. And you say meta is retartded.
SpyreX wrote:Adrent proponent of a mislynch then goes "welll I need to readjust better stop posting" and I'm putting too much stock in it. Yeehaw.
The point is that jenniwren "not posting" situation alone should not be the be-all, end-all of scum tells. Only the strongest of scum tells deserve that title, like for example, an obvious scum slip/claiming scum.
SpyreX wrote:You missed the point in 25. Not surprisingly.

ISO 25 has one of those screaming bullet town intents in it: he realizes people are going to focus on the words about them and actively wants them to view the whole thing. ON TOP, he wants his case to be actively reviewed.

Town.
Wouldn't people focusing on the words about them and actively want them to view the whole thing/actively reviewed be something that everyone who makes cases expect to get? Not sure how that this case is that significantly different from other cases made.

Also, that post alone does not make Robocopter87 town. Even if it was good (Which it was, I'll give you that), it is not to exceed the scumminess of Robocopter87's play when looking at it overall.
SpyreX wrote:1.) The edit. That is NOT something scum would risk ever. Ever. Its not a "new" thing or not - its pretty clear after any number of games editing posts MOST OFTEN is death. To make it look right? No way in hell.
Really disagree with this. I don't see how this is a town tell. The only reason why he was able to edit his post is because he is modding a game here at Coney Island. Also, scum motivations is very well possible for editing a post.

Let's say Person A a current mod of Coney Island called Game 1 and playing a game that is in the same section of the forum called Game 2. He is scum in Game 2. Wanting to avoid a lynch/having to fakeclaim and with no one looking, he quickly get rid of the slip by editing it. Therefore, no one finds out and he doesn't get in trouble game-wise or get punished by the mod.

Editing a post can have scum motivation and can benefit them if they can edit the information that could expose them as scum. By doing this, they can destory information that they create without the player/mod even knowing it.
SpyreX wrote:2.) The switch on XScorp. Before the claim. There was an honest reevaluation of the case he was running and scum would be bullheaded enough to ride it out to AT LEAST get the claim.
Hardly what I consider a "magic bullet on why Robocopter87 is town". I didn't find the post scummy, but I don't see any super townie intentions either. So really, more of a null tell to me.
SpyreX wrote:OHh martyr. Except for that whole if he's town like he's going to be business.

Robocopter is a bad lynch.

XScorp is also a bad lynch.

Now, its not a shining paragon of townitude HOWEVER there's something to be said about this that I really didn't think needed to be spelled out but lets go ahead.
I have given my arguments for why Robocopter87 is likely scum and if we can't lynch him, XScorpion is an okay lynch as well. So far, I have not seen a good argument for why Robocopter87 is town; your "magic bullets" explanation doesn't convince me.
SpyreX wrote:We have a watcher here. Considering the absolute liklihood of a protective role existing in some fashion the other PR's are going to be watered down. Unless the argument is scum are 1-shots (which doesn't make a lot of sense considering the watcher already) or XScorp happened to randomly claim one-shot vig and have one flip everything points to the claim fitting the setup.
XScorpion's claim is provable, but it does not prove alignment. If the role is proven, then I will agree that XScorpion being mafia is very unlikely, but that does not rule out the possibility of him being a SK. One-shot SK seems a bit low, but not completely out of realm, especially given that this is a twelve player set-up.

This will be my last major post of today. Deadline for this game is at 2:00 PM CST tomorrow and by then, I will be at school, so I will not be able to access the site by the time deadline hits. I also can't access it at school at all because the school computers blocks this site.

The only possible time I can access this game closer to the deadline is morning before school and even then, it will be just to switch my vote to prevent a No Lynch because I don't have time to give substantial thoughts during the morning. Maybe a quick post IF possible, but don't expect anything fancy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”