Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

My vote is remaining where it is until Andrius provides a night 0 action for us to gain information from. If he really is an investigative role, he is already out in the open, and should provide that.

The votes on my have little to no justification, other than disagreement with my playstyle. I apologize that you all misunderstand what I am saying. I sometimes communicate in a loftier manner than most people, and it rubs people the wrong way. I am glad that people take notice of me, though, as I would hate to be a player like ooba who noone really talks about. I would rather be spoken of negatively than not spoken of at all.

If you all want to mislynch me, and if enough people have a problem with my playstyle, I will consider replacing out. I really enjoy this game, and I am happy to play in it, but you all are seriously hating on me too much. Please stop.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Wow. You're just going to replace out because people are pressuring you? Noobscum rofl.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Friend »

No, gandalf, that's NOT a noobscum move actually.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Friend wrote:No, gandalf, that's NOT a noobscum move actually.
I've seen it done. I could provide links, but I'm too lazy. >.>
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

That was when I replaced in, and I did not do that this game, and my termanology is a lot better in relation to it. Furthermore, when I replaced out as scum, I did not do it in the thread. I Pmed the mod, and I did it because there was a particular player that I did not want to play with. I have played with them since, and they have done even more to confirm that I do not want to play with them. I am not going to name any names, but if it's the game you were thinking of, I had other motives for replacing out to that game which I replaced into in the first place, so please don't bring up the fact that I replaced into a bad situation, stayed for half of a cycle, and replaced out because I had a replacement blacklisted.

I am not replacing out of this game, I am just very against the wagon on me until I get people actually providing some sort of "scum slip" from me which is impossible to be there based upon my role this game.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I was talking about noobscum in general, but thanks for telling us it applies to you specifically as well :lol:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:Actually, Andrius has no
incriminating
role related info on me, barring sanity issues.
better? :P
Bullshit.
Fine, I'm ready for a scum lynch. Whatever. My goal was to get a bit more out of this role than a N0 investigation, but hey. Shit
ReaperCharlie
happens and messes
fucks
up your plans. Whatever.

My RoleName is Enforcer. My name is Umberto. Each night I go "rough someone up" and discover their alignment. HOWEVER, there are "consequences" if I investigate one of the Capo's sons. I win when the sons and their associates are dead/neutralized. After that I want to be a private investigator.
And yes, in an ordinary game I'd be a
m*****-f******
Cop.

SO EAT SHIT EVERYONE WHO PRESSURED ME FOR A CLAIM. YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT. YOU OUTED THE DAMN COP D1. WTF GUYS. WAY TO SENSELESSLY WAGON ME. BUT HEY, WE JUST GO "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" AND MOVE ON YEA?

K GOOD.

NOW. OBVIOUSLY my reads aren't based only on day phase play, gut, and scumtells. So heeding what I say might benefit the town every once in awhile. :roll:

I also asked about NAR, since I wanted to be sure whether or not the recruiters get NAR before or after my investigation. He didn't give me an answer, but said I might learn from clues and whatnot in flavor as time goes by.

Now having nothing much to go on for the N0 investigation I pulled some meta references
and random.org
and got what I got. Can we lynch scum now?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ReaperCharlie wrote: And try to smear my name all you want now, Yos. But when you flip red, I'll be the one holding my belly and having a nice chuckle.
Hah. I think you know I'm town, RC. I can tell, because you haven't bothered to actually make any kind of case against me, or tried to seriously attack me. You just keep trying to smear my name to try to make my attacks against you and/or your buddy less credible.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

vezokpiraka wrote:Yes I have inside information. I am breadcrumbing without claiming my role cause it is pointless to claim the role.
Also probably being doc protected will help.
For the love of Christ, COULD PEOPLE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THEIR ROLES?

How many times do I have to say this?

Either the cult can't recruit power roles, in which case it's incredibly important that we not let them know who's a power role and who's a VT, or they can, in which case it's also important we not let them know. Frankly, part of the reason i want to lynch furcolow is that he claimed vanilla, which means even if he is town, he's now a liability. That's only a small part of the reason, the bigger reason is that he's probably scum, but frankly we're in a position where every person who claims and dosn't get lynched lowers the town's odds of winning by a great deal.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Are you claiming a guilty on me Andrius?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Andrius wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Andrius, without revealing explicit details on your role, are you pushing dram because of a guilty/equivalent?
THAT IS ROLEFISHING, CHRONOPIE.
This...dosn't make any sesne, Andrius.

If you're town, you ALREADY CLAIMED everything important about your role. Scum now know you're a power role, and an information role. If you don't want to tell the details to make scum a little more paranoid and to make it harder for scum to avoid investigations, that's fine, but "do you have rolebased information against Dram" is a perfectly reasonable question, and a yes or no to that wouldn't tell scum any more then they already know (which is that you claimed info role), but it would help the town out hugely.
Furcolow wrote: The votes on my have little to no justification, other than disagreement with my playstyle.
Lying about your role, claiming for no reason, claiming vanilla, and then rolefishing for no reason and all that garbage, is not something you can get away with by just calling it your "playstyle". That's all inherently scummy stuff, pretty much regardless of what your "playstyle" is.

I still want you to answer my question. When you voted for Andrius, did you want to lynch him, did you think he was more scummy then Dram, the person you'd been voting for before? Or did you just want to get more people to claim? From where I'm sitting, it really looks like the second, but I want to hear an explanation from you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Pretty much what yos said. Even Im not voting for you based on playstyle anymore.

I explain here:
Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
@erg0 what is your exact reason for voting me? me wanting a claim from andrius? we have 2 wagons, we've heard 1 claim, which i believe in this setup is a good claim. why not make andrius claim? rectify the situation or remove your vote.
Seriously though, your asking why? I think its pretty damn obvious why.
Furcolow wrote:
Andrius wrote:Yeah well, I'm not giving myself up quite yet.
But. I will not crumb or claim further unless I'm pushed to lynch further than you.
I won't let scum_dram outlive me, no sirree.
unvote
vote: andrius

claim
you're further than dramonic

unvote

now you guys are tied
still leaning dramonic, but i want to hear from andrius
this kind of pressure is good for town

sorry andrius, i like you, but this has to be done
Do you not get the scumminess of this post or has it not been explained to you enough times? Claiming day 1 is pretty much terrible for town. Your pushing for a premature claim with no reasons to back it up. Thats why people are voting for you.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yos wrote: Hah. I think you know I'm town, RC. I can tell, because you haven't bothered to actually make any kind of case against me, or tried to seriously attack me. You just keep trying to smear my name to try to make my attacks against you and/or your buddy less credible.
Quoted For F***ing Truth. WOW. You said it Yos.
Yos wrote: This...dosn't make any sesne, Andrius.

If you're town, you ALREADY CLAIMED everything important about your role. Scum now know you're a power role, and an information role. If you don't want to tell the details to make scum a little more paranoid and to make it harder for scum to avoid investigations, that's fine, but "do you have rolebased information against Dram" is a perfectly reasonable question, and a yes or no to that wouldn't tell scum any more then they already know (which is that you claimed info role), but it would help the town out hugely.
It makes perfect sense. There were no kills, so a Tracker has NO useful information whatsoever. And since there aren't many other informative roles out there, it was perfectly obvious.

GODDAMMIT I HATE DRAMONIC'S PLAY. BUT FAKING A GUILTY ON HIM IS BAAAD. I STILL BELIEVE, 100% THAT HE IS SCUM, BUT FAKING A GUILTY IN CASE I'M WRONG ISN'T THE WAY TO GO. BESIDES, THERE'S NO BOUNCE-BACK FROM A FAKE GUILTY.

I pulled an innocent on a player who isn't dramonic, but I have doubts about that too. Why? Because his play is shit. Because my investigation-flavor results lead me to believe that someone else visited him after I did. Hence me asking Flay about NAR. Also, I'm led to believe that there are 2 competing scum factions out there, based on bits of flavor, etc.

Whatever. I considered faking a guilty on RC as a eat-this-you-dick, but I decided not to for the betterment of the town, in case my read on him is wrong.

Look, if we're not lynching Dramonic I'll hop to Furcolow. I agree with tossing the VT, and Furc's play is SHIT.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andy wrote: Whatever. I considered faking a guilty on RC as a eat-this-you-dick, but I decided not to for the betterment of the town, in case my read on him is wrong.
And my "read" on him is as follows: he's either town or one of the Capo's Sons.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackpedal
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Andrius wrote: It makes perfect sense. There were no kills, so a Tracker has NO useful information whatsoever. And since there aren't many other informative roles out there, it was perfectly obvious.
I didn't want you to reveal that much, Andrius.

You didn't need to say what kind of information role you were. I just wanted a yes or no. "No, I don't have any role information on dramonic, I just think he's scum for in-thread reasons" would have been fine; then the scum still don't know if you're a cop with an innocent on someone else, or a watcher, or a tracker, or a gunsmith, or whatever.

Not that there's that much difference between a tracker claim and an info role claim at this point, but still.
GODDAMMIT I HATE DRAMONIC'S PLAY. BUT FAKING A GUILTY ON HIM IS BAAAD. I STILL BELIEVE, 100% THAT HE IS SCUM, BUT FAKING A GUILTY IN CASE I'M WRONG ISN'T THE WAY TO GO. BESIDES, THERE'S NO BOUNCE-BACK FROM A FAKE GUILTY.
Oh, yeah, of course not. A pro-town info role should never do anything dumb like that.
I pulled an innocent on a player who isn't dramonic, but I have doubts about that too. Why? Because his play is shit. Because my investigation-flavor results lead me to believe that someone else visited him after I did. Hence me asking Flay about NAR. Also, I'm led to believe that there are 2 competing scum factions out there, based on bits of flavor, etc.

Whatever. I considered faking a guilty on RC as a eat-this-you-dick, but I decided not to for the betterment of the town, in case my read on him is wrong.

Look, if we're not lynching Dramonic I'll hop to Furcolow. I agree with tossing the VT, and Furc's play is SHIT.
Wait...are you a tracker, or did you get an innocent on someone? You don't actually have to answer that, but I'm officially confused.

Despite that, though, I'm pretty confident Andreus is a town info role, especlly after this post, and everyone should get off him ASAP.

I also think that Furcolow continuing to try to lynch Andreus day 1 after he claimed town information role is yet another reason to think Furcolow is scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackpedal
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I could have faked a guilty on you and gotten you lynched.
But no, I'm a good little Enforcer.
I'm still voting your scummy ass, so please, do us all a favor and

predit:
Yos wrote:Wait...are you a tracker, or did you get an innocent on someone? You don't actually have to answer that, but I'm officially confused.
Yos, I'm a Cop. I have an Innocent on someone else. I knocked them out and searched their room, came up as innocent. I then heard a noise coming and left the room.
Yos wrote: Oh, yeah, of course not. A pro-town info role should never do anything dumb like that.
Oh, I considered that every day. Faking guilties on dram, faking them on RC, etc.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Holster

aim: dramonic

Reason should be obvious.

P.S. I wash my hands of any furcolow lynch.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Haha, look at me, holster-aiming after I already said that it was stupid to do so... :roll:

Also: ...DON'T buy the new Linkin Park album. It is beyond terrible.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Haha, look at me, holster-aiming after I already said that it was stupid to do so... :roll:

Also: ...DON'T buy the new Linkin Park album. It is beyond terrible.
Yeah, point that gun at someone else. XD

You get my PM?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

^ PM that has to do with drug-dealing. XD
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:...DON'T buy the new Linkin Park album. It is beyond terrible.
THANK YOU for telling me this. I was considering it, hoping that it wouldn't be as bad as Minutes to Midnight.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Holster

aim: dramonic

Reason should be obvious.
Ok, explain it to me then. Why do you think dramonic is scum?
P.S. I wash my hands of any furcolow lynch.
What do you mean, you "wash your hands of it"? You've been trying to prevent a furcolow lynch for quite a while now, Reaper, and you can't just "wash your hands" of that so you don't look bad when he's lynched and flips cult leader.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

gandalf5166 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:...DON'T buy the new Linkin Park album. It is beyond terrible.
THANK YOU for telling me this. I was considering it, hoping that it wouldn't be as bad as Minutes to Midnight.
It's at LEAST twice that bad. at
LEAST

Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Is Andrius always this annoying?

I assume that RC's dram vote is because he suspects the second person visiting dram was a recruiter. Either that or what should be obvious isn't (at least to me).

Still think furcolow is the best lynch for today. I'm thinking that the principle of not lynching claimed PRs day 1 without a counter probably still applies in a cult game.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”