Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Still here.
Waiting for you to lynch scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Looking at TheLonging, I don't really see anything that sticks out. Agar has a little more real content, but it's mostly directed at me.
AGar wrote:Alright.

Let's look at HackerHuck, everyone.

After an uneventful start, he decides this game would be a great game for blindly following a VI player with a conflicting claim. He follows up expressing distaste for both players not full-claiming, but continues to press on Dekes. He later states he'd be willing to go 1:1 on town for scum, although vezok has claimed lyncher (3rd party). Why the continuing justification for his past actions? Since then he has continuously discussed vezok and the lyncher, rather than scumhunting. His most recent post states his D1 scumhunting will be PoE. PoE on D1 doesn't work.

VOTE: HackerHuck
Most of his case is shrouded in misrep. I certainly wasn't the only person that followed the VI. Obviously your predecessor did, but SeraDay did the same thing after specifically calling for a policy lynch on Vezok.
Part two of his case doesn't make much sense either. I express distaste for both players that didn't claim, yet I left my vote on Dekes and pressed for his full claim. If I'm not happy about both players for not claiming, why would I pull my vote?
Read the post where I said I'd go 1:1 for scum. I said that I was pushing for Dekes because I would be happy exchanging 1:1 for scum. I pulled my vote from Dekes once Vezok confirmed he was a lyncher.
Continuously discussed vezok? Well, considering the two posts you linked to were made within 40 minutes of each other, I'm not sure how that shows I'm tunneling on Vezok and not scumhunting. Maybe I should have just done what you did and make up some weak reason to jump on the leading wagon.
I'm not making my lynch decision based on PoE. I've simply put a number of people in my do not lynch today bucket due to their claims. Maybe I should have done what you did and only look at the leading wagon. I'd like you to show me where you or TheLonging did any actual scumhunting. I'm not sure here if you're lazy or scum.

Jenniwren - I liked his vote on you because it did appear that you were lurking in plain sight. There were a lot of filler posts without much referencing what was going on in the game. There was also a lot of role/theme speculation, which isn't very helpful to the town. Although not the case there, I can also like someone's vote without agreeing with it.
Post 260 is the one made in response to MoI calling her out on not really playing the game. It starts off pretty slowly, but I like the analysis put into BloodCovenent and the vote. My only concern is why she didn't really look at anyone else. I know that Magna only asked about those three, but there are other people in the game.
She then does look at someone else and I get a better feel from her with her review of Ademisk and the follow up she makes. It is a little surprising though that she was so quick to pull the trigger and vote ademisk when her first vote of the game was just made the post before. She's by far the least scummy of the group I reviewed.
jenniwren wrote:Speaking of
HH
...as of last Thursday, I had a null/"maybe scum" read on him as BC and Adem were at the top of my list. However, AGar and MoI have made good points about him, and there isn't much I can add to the discussion except that I think his last post made it seem like he didn't have anyone he could actually make a case against at this point, and that though he "doesn't get" the MoI love and isn't "too keen" on the hydra, he isn't willing to make a case on them. If you really think someone is scummy, why wouldn't you make a case on them? If you're town, that's your job. You don't just get to focus on the ones that might be an easier lynch.
You're confusing two things here. By not getting the MoI love, I mean that I don't see why so many people are putting him in their town. His claim to fame is guessing right on the lyncher and his main thrust at scumhunting requires assuming that Dekes is town. SeraDay is more of a gut feeling, which is why I don't have a case to make on him.

I'd not be opposed to an Ademisk lynch right now, but I think that the better odds are on Jason.
VOTE: JasonT1981
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Wait... why jason Huck. Hasn't he been absent for a large percent of this day? Are you suggesting its lurker scum?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

BloodCovenent wrote:Wait... why jason Huck. Hasn't he been absent for a large percent of this day? Are you suggesting its lurker scum?
You do realize I have the 4th highest post count in the game right now only topped by

Chesskid 61
Fara/Fara Hydra 41
Vez 40....

I hardly call that lurker scum. I took V/LA to sort out college and this weekend for my birthday. That is hardly Lurkerscum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

chesskid3 (1): BloodCovenent
HackerHuck (2): MagnaofIllusion, AGar
Ademisk (5): jenniwren, jasonT1981, vezokpiraka, Dekes, dramonic
jasonT1981 (1): HackerHuck

Not voting (3): chesskid3, Faraseradayaphim, Ademisk

12 alive, 7 to lynch. Deadline is 9/14 at 6:00PM.
chesskid3 should be back from V/LA.
Issuing a prod to Faraseradayaphim to post under the hydra account.
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Wait... why jason Huck. Hasn't he been absent for a large percent of this day? Are you suggesting its lurker scum?
You do realize I have the 4th highest post count in the game right now only topped by

Chesskid 61
Fara/Fara Hydra 41
Vez 40....

I hardly call that lurker scum. I took V/LA to sort out college and this weekend for my birthday. That is hardly Lurkerscum.
that shows how much i've been paying attention. sorry.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:

Chesskid 61
Fara/Fara Hydra 41
Vez 40....

that shows how much i've been paying attention. sorry.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Dekes »

Sorry, still here. But not much to add at the moment.

I'm still up for an Ademisk lynch. He's yet to engage in real scumhunting. His latest vote was Vezo over a week ago and he was busy defending himself and suspecting Vezo, BC and dram since then. Let's see what his next post brings.

BC, I'd like an updated suspect list from you. Your vote is still on chesskid, but apart from that you haven't really expressed any suspicions against someone in a long time.
jasonT1981 wrote:You do realize I have the 4th highest post count in the game right now only topped by

Chesskid 61
Fara/Fara Hydra 41
Vez 40....

I hardly call that lurker scum.
So you would call yourself just regular scum?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Jason –
MoI wrote:Aside from Hacker and Ademisk who would you suspect to be a third scum?
Hacker wrote:By not getting the MoI love, I mean that I don't see why so many people are putting him in their town. His claim to fame is guessing right on the lyncher and his main thrust at scumhunting requires assuming that Dekes is town.
So you choose to belittle the fact that I didn’t jump onboard and increadibly scummy claim and wagon Dekes? Interesting.

And what is your take on Dekes possibly being scum? Do you think he and Vezo devised a diabolical plan to stage a gambit that effectively sacrifices Vezo to clear Dekes? Do you think that Reck could have Claire as scum?

I’d like to know your thoughts to determine whether your objection to my suspicions is simply because you are under fire or if you have serious concerns that Dekes isn’t Town.

@Chesskid and FSHydra
– both of you currently have inactive votes. Deadline is in less than a week. What are you waiting for?

@MOD
– I’ll be V/LA until late Monday for my normal weekend duties and a long work day Monday. I will have some access but may not be able to make detailed posts.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Faraseradayaphim »

Chance to read the last few pages properly. Being a week from deadlines not a concern, that's plenty of time anyway. Will be posting a lot tomorrow, don't worry.
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Ademisk »

Lets look at TL/AGar here:

TL: 13 posts. Of all of those, 0-2, 5, 11 were not even relevant to the thread. 4, 6, 9, 12 are fluff. 7, 8, and 10 are his only 'content' posts where he only discusses and defends his vote on Dekes, eventually unvoting. Finally, in 3 he makes his only 2 votes, 1 to prove a point and one to jump on the growing Dekes wagon. Haven't posted in a week until being replaced by AGar, so some of that lurking could be explained by dropping out, but then again I don't think it would take that long to find a replacement.

0 content, bandwagoner, lurker scum?

AGar: ISO 0, catching up, cool. ISO 1, ???. ISO 2, talks about where he caught up up to so far. What concerns me is that he tries to distance himself from TL's bandwagon vote on Dekes by pointing out what a stupid move it was for those who did it, and talks about the situation like we are omniscient and should have known Vezok would change roles. ISO 3 again has him pulling the 'that was a dumb move, why did you do it' on HH when his predecessor took part of that, with the rest of the post being largely misrep. And, using that as justification, he hops on the HH wagon. And finally, ISO 4. On second look, I realized that he was over-analyzing dram's mention of scum rather than his unwillingness to give us more information. Sounds like he's trying too hard to scum hunt.

So there you have it. Almost 0 content from both of them combined and poor attempts at scumhunting. You could say that AGAr didn't have time to really get into the game yet, but then whats up with that premature vote on HH? And with that,
vote: AGar
Propane and Propane Nightmares
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

LOL. Ademinsk is trying to save himself.
It's so funny to watch from the sidelines.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 am

Post by AGar »

dramonic wrote:
AGar wrote:This post is really bothering me. We've gone from Dram saying BC is a bad lynch (usually meaning town) to this now. Does no one else find this suspicious?
If you weren't making assumptions you probably wouldn't so much...
Would you rather me ignore your posts so I don't find scumslips?

@HH

HackerHuck wrote:Most of his case is shrouded in misrep. I certainly wasn't the only person that followed the VI. Obviously your predecessor did, but SeraDay did the same thing after specifically calling for a policy lynch on Vezok.
I can't really call myself scummy. As for SeraDay, yes they did. But the tone and the feel about their following wasn't as "Oh hey look, a free lynch" as yours was.
Part two of his case doesn't make much sense either. I express distaste for both players that didn't claim, yet I left my vote on Dekes and pressed for his full claim. If I'm not happy about both players for not claiming, why would I pull my vote?
Why not show consistency? You voted one player for action A while following the other blindly, but expressing discontent that he also committed the same problem. It's inconsistent.
Read the post where I said I'd go 1:1 for scum. I said that I was pushing for Dekes because I would be happy exchanging 1:1 for scum. I pulled my vote from Dekes once Vezok confirmed he was a lyncher.
By saying you would be happy for exchanging 1:1 for scum, you almost immediately recognize that you do not feel Dekes is town and that you feel Vezok is scum. Why not just cut to the scum?

I'm not making my lynch decision based on PoE. I've simply put a number of people in my do not lynch today bucket due to their claims. Maybe I should have done what you did and only look at the leading wagon. I'd like you to show me where you or TheLonging did any actual scumhunting. I'm not sure here if you're lazy or scum.
Or I replaced in and a wagon had already formed on a scummy player? Sorry that I wasn't in the game from the start, bud.

This post is lols. I'm scummy for replacing in and not agreeing with the way my predecessor acted? And I'm also scummy for poking at things that set off signals, ok. So basically, just blindly sheep with the crowd, but don't look like I'm scumhunting. Got it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 am

Alright, I've been looking back and I think it's time to capitalize on my read on Ademisk and throw down the vote. '

Vote: Ademisk

My special other totally agrees with this vote and his vote on AGar makes it look like he's flailing. His vote for vezok way back when was textbook mislynch pushing...if it's not scum, we don't lynch it!

~Seraphim
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Ademisk »

So FSH, here I notice you jumping on this bandwagon and putting me at L-1. Would you, I don't know, care to make a case? Up to this point, you only mentioned me as potential scum once in ISO 39 as 1 amongst 3. Now here you are throwing in a random vote my way to try and seem like you're doing something. Your only reason is that you dislike my case on AGar, which I see as pretty solid. How about you go and look through both their posts and find 1 useful/towny thing they have done this entire game before you start condemning me for 'flailing'?

@AGar: I don't think disagreeing your predecessor is scummy, but you are building a case with that point and that is messed up considering 'you' are also guilty of that. Your last sentence is spot on, thats exactly what you're doing and why I called you out.

Before this gets any more out of hand, I'll go and say that I too can prove I am town. I know another person's name and role, but from this thread I don't think they know me, so it could be any of you. As such, I'll lay off claiming my own role and theirs until they acknowledge this post and tell me how much of their info I can divulge.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 am

Post by jenniwren »

How can someone acknowledge the post and tell you how much of their info you can divulge if they don't know you?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Ademisk »

Ok, I was thinking everyone could comment, but I checked and with the deadline in 3 days that would be unreasonable. At the same time, I was trying to be really careful not to give up too much too soon in case things go wrong. Having given it more though, I guess even if I die and flip town, that will only vindicate that person, so ok, here goes. It's you jenniwren. I know your flavor and role. Knowing this, I'm sure you can probably guess my flavor. How much would you like me to reveal to prove it?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 am

Post by jenniwren »

unvote
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Before anything is revealed I'd like to know the following -

Ademisk - How does you having knowledge of of jenni's role and name clear you in any fashion?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:51 am

Question: Is Jenni named in your role pm, or is it just the character name?

It's pretty obvious who you're hinting to be. I want to try and fully understand your role before I pass judgement.

Need to read back and check if Ademisk's opinions on Jenni too.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 am

WAIT I confused Jenni and and dekes. Ignore the 'pretty obvious'. Need to read back though.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:06 am

Post by jenniwren »

I don't want to reveal my role or Adem's, but he would be a bad lynch today. And Adem, no, I wasn't told who you were.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Ademisk »

@MoI: I must've erased that part, but I was going to say that it would at least convince her, and seeing her unvote might make the rest reconsider.

@FSH: player, flavor, role. I'm positive.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 am

Ademisk: Jenni doesn't have to claim but I would definitely like to know at least what your role name is so we have a better idea why you'd be a bad lynch today. Faraday and I have been racking our brains but we don't have any real idea of who you and Jenni might be.

You don't claim any powers...that's not what I'm interested in. Especially with Dram saying BC was not the lynch today...I am VERY interested what your role name is so we have some idea of why you would know who jenni is.

For all I know, you and Jenni could be scum together. Claim role name, now.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:40 am

Post by jenniwren »

Why accept Dram/BC without a HINT of rolefishing? If you're going to make Adem name claim, you have to make one of them do the same. It's not fair to push the issue for one and not the other.

Because of my role, I know that Adem is town because of his knowledge of my role. When Adem said he knew something about another player, I was 99% sure it was me. I didn't know for certain anyone would have my information because
I
don't have anyone else's information, but it doesn't surprise me that someone does know who I am at all.

I am going out for the evening, but if anything else comes up I will answer what I can when I get back.
Daughter of the Forest
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”