Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:02 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Because I am trying to build a case against you, Stoofer. I don't trust you. I'll try to explain.

1. He was not on the CA-bandwagon. It was a typical bandwagon which wasn't sure if it could get CA lynched. Maybe Stoofer had hope that it wouldn't end up in lynching CA and didn't want to add momentum to it.

2. His aggressive voting for olio:
Mr S wrote:3. Olio has only posted once and did little except associate himself with the growing CA bandwagon, without giving reasons. I think the CA bandwagon is weak and so I find this sort of behaviour suspicious. Vote Olio
It seems that olio was right in associating him with the CA bandwagon.

Also, he Mr S displays strange logic why we should lynch olio. Maybe he doesn't want to find any other likelier candidates? If he is so concerned with the town in trying to find scum, why doesn't find someone else?

Mr S wrote:I think you are dead Commodore. If there is anything you can say that will help the town please say it. If you are scum, please die like the dog that you are.
Isn't this a bit over the top? It seems he explicitly states he doesn't know CA's role and wants to distance himself from him.

4. Being on the draygn_mage bandwagon. I myself am guilty of not trying to stop it.

5. Gut-feeling. Yeah, that's right!

Things that speak in favor of Mr Stoofer: Saying over and over that CA isn't scummy on Day 1. It could be very well that from experience, that you won't get lynched by overly defending scum. On the contrary. I guess I
vote: Stoofer
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:09 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Kerplunk, your case is not unreasonable - I quite see why I am suspicious, mainly because I was against the lynch of CA (mafia) and in favour of the lynch of draygn_mage (townie). In the case of CA, I genuinely believe that we got lucky, and in the case of draygn_mage, I think everyone would agree that he had done enough to make him look scummy.

As to your 5 points:

1. Of course I see your point. All I can say is that I didn't think he was scummy at the time.

2. I think olio has been acting scummy and I've given my reasons. Not much more I can say to defend myself unless/until we know his alignment.

3. Actually, I typed the first 2 sentences of that quotation because once he reached the lynching vote I still thought he was town. I added the third sentence at the end because I was worried that if he turned up scum, people would say that I was still trying to save him. It was a stupid thing for me to say.

4. A weak point, as I think you acknowledge. There was plenty of reason to suspect draygn_mage.

5. ~shrug~

As to your last point: I've been scum in 2 games: Mini 178 and Mini 229. IIRC, I have never, ever made a single post defending one of my scum buddies. [I'm not counting 1 game as an SK - no scum buddies - or 1 game on the GL - died night 1.]
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:55 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Mr Stoofer wrote:My point was: we all thought it was suspicious when draygn_mage voted for Fritzler, so by the same logic we should think it i suspicious that olio voted him.
Reasonable people would've noted that theory didn't prove to be successful. I think Stoofer is trying to railroad olio on very little evidence. His twilight reaction to CA's lynch was odd, as Kerplunk noted. It's almost as if Stoofer is trying to tell him to shut up before he accidently revealed too much.

vote: Mr Stoofer
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:56 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) Alright, my analysis of the game so far.

There's only been one kill per night, so we're most likely dealing with just one scum group; most common would be a 3 person mafia.

Based on how the CA wagon went day 1, I think that following people are probably not scum with him.

Phoebus : agreed with CA attack early, but didn’t vote for him right away. Voted CA in post 63. Attacked by CA. CA did a weird unvote on Phoebus later; the way he did it makes me pretty sure that his earlier vote for Phoebus wasn't an attempt to distance himself from him. I think he is also a good guy.

Fritzer: used claimed role based informaiton to finish the CA lynch. Very strong role-claim day 2. Probably a GG, although I'm not completly sure.

Kerplunk: Attacked CA post 33, was pretty consistant with attacking him later. I think he's a good guy.

Coolcab also voted for CA. I'm not as sure about being a good guy as I am about the people above, however, because of the timing of his vote; I think he could be a scum who was smart enough to get the bandwagon.

The people who weren't on the bandwagon were me, Ollo, and Mr. Stoofer. From my point of view, Ollo and Mr Stoofer are both strong suspects right now. I doubt Ollo and Mr Stoofer are scum together, because of the way they've been attacking each other, so at this point, I would guess that one of [ollo+Mr Stoofer] is scum, and that whichever one of the two of them is scum, they are probably scum with someone who was on the CA bandwagon, quite possibly coolbot.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Interesting. Just as I was posting that, Coolbot simulposted...with a defense of Ollo. I like my theory even lot more now.

vote:coolbot

FOS:Ollo
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Post by olio »

Mr Stoofer wrote: As to your last point: I've been scum in 2 games: Mini 178 and Mini 229. IIRC, I have never, ever made a single post defending one of my scum buddies.
Always the scummiest answer, in my opinion.

vote: Mr Stoofer

Yosarian, in my opinion there were two different attacks on Coron on night 1: bullets and knifing.

By the way, I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, the name you used in your last post when talking about me (Ollo) is almost my real name - just change the last letter ;)
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:41 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

olio wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:As to your last point: I've been scum in 2 games: Mini 178 and Mini 229. IIRC, I have never, ever made a single post defending one of my scum buddies.
Always the scummiest answer, in my opinion.
Kerplunk had specifically raised the issue of my previous games:
Kerplunk wrote:Things that speak in favor of Mr Stoofer: Saying over and over that CA isn't scummy on Day 1. It could be very well that from experience, that you won't get lynched by overly defending scum.
It was not scummy of me to respond to that. It is scummy of you to pretend that it was.

The fact that I'm getting voted for pursuing olio makes me more confident in my vote.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:40 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I meant by that sentence that newbies might think you should not be defensive of/on? your scum-mates. You will get lynched for that.

But maybe Stoofer knows from experience this might not always be true or he thinks that because of this assumption he won't get lynched ('cause wouldn't defend their mates).

And maybe I shouldn't be so overanalyzing and I should shut up. :D

Also, I'd like to say that if Stoofer isn't scum I'm going to look extra hard at olio and coolbot tomorrow.
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:34 am

Post by Phoebus »

Have been trying to re read for ages.
Will try harder tomorrow.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:21 pm

Post by massive »

Official Jet-Setting Vote Count:

Mr Stoofer : 3 (Kerplunk, Coolbot, olio)
olio : 2 (Mr Stoofer, Fritzler)
Coolbot : 1 (Yosarian2)

Not voting: Phoebus

Since there are seven left in the town, it takes four peeps to lynch. And in related news, I'm flying back from the US tomorrow (back to Germany) so don't expect to see me until probably Saturday.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:51 pm

Post by olio »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Kerplunk wrote:Things that speak in favor of Mr Stoofer: Saying over and over that CA isn't scummy on Day 1. It could be very well that from experience, that you won't get lynched by overly defending scum.
It was not scummy of me to respond to that. It is scummy of you to pretend that it was.
I guess we understood the sentence differently. Like Kerplunk clarified, I thought - and still think - he didn't mean just you with the second sentence but overall strategy.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:12 am

Post by Fritzler »

Yea, major FOS on the stooferizzle, you want to claim?
Surfs up dude.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:15 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Fritzler wrote:Yea, major FOS on the stooferizzle, you want to claim?
Not especially, no.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:38 am

Post by Fritzler »

Would you rather be lynched?
Surfs up dude.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:38 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Fritzler wrote:Would you rather be lynched?
Not especially, no.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:50 am

Post by CoolBot »

Mr Stoofer, you're one vote from being lynched. Now is the time to claim. Stop trying to delay it.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

Yea, don't make me get a picture of an owl to make ou claim.
Surfs up dude.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:03 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

I am
Gino di Cuoco
, I own a small tavern in Umore.

Each night, I can select a player and the next day I watch their eating habits. I get the result the following night.

My choices:
Night 1: I watch Fritzler.
Night 2: Fritzler didn't come into the tavern. I watch olio.
Night 3: olio ordered a nice plate of spaghetti. I watch Phoebus.

The fact that Fritzler didn't come into the restuarant matches his claimed role perfectly. That is why I've been ready to vote anyone who votes for him.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:05 am

Post by Kerplunk »

And all the eyes are on olio. Can you think of any reason why you would order spaghetti?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:06 am

Post by Fritzler »

No wonder you're suspicious of Olio. Happy with my vote there.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:08 am

Post by Fritzler »

PS Why aren't there any homeless drives to help me out?
Surfs up dude.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:47 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

All right, sounds good to me.
unvote:coolcab
vote:ollo
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:23 am

Post by Kerplunk »

unvote: Stoofer
for now.

While we wait for olio, something about our killers.

Night 1: victim was shot and cut in half.
Night 2: victim was cut in half.
Night 3: victim's only left hand remains.

I guess the cut in half and hand are the same killer. Where did the shooter go?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

I know where the killer of Fishbulb lives. Is there anyone who can do something with this information?
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:58 am

Post by olio »

Kerplunk wrote:Can you think of any reason why you would order spaghetti?
Yep. He lies.

Yosarian2, why are you voting for somebody who isn't in the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”