Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Ademisk »

Perhaps, but first you withdraw your baseless vote or get to making a case for why its there. There's 3 garbage votes on me atm (dram, Vezok, and you), but unlike them, you aren't protected for today.

I also notice you never bothered to question dram on his claim. Why the sudden interest in having people claim?
Propane and Propane Nightmares
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm back sorry about that (had no internet access for a week). Will post thoughts and stuff tonight/tomorrow.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Faraseradayaphim »

jenniwren wrote:I don't want to reveal my role or Adem's, but he would be a bad lynch today. And Adem, no, I wasn't told who you were.
I didn't get the impression from this that Ademisk was confirmed town. However you're clarifying that, that IS the case?
jenniwren wrote:Why accept Dram/BC without a HINT of rolefishing? If you're going to make Adem name claim, you have to make one of them do the same. It's not fair to push the issue for one and not the other.
Lol? It's not about fairness, it's about whether I believe it makes him likely town or not. I don't see a scum motivation for Dram coming out and claiming the way he did. The most likely scenario is town-town, w/r/t Dram/BC. I'm content to leave them for the moment.
Because of my role, I know that Adem is town because of his knowledge of my role. When Adem said he knew something about another player, I was 99% sure it was me. I didn't know for certain anyone would have my information because
I
don't have anyone else's information, but it doesn't surprise me that someone does know who I am at all.
Are you assuming Adamisk is confirmed town or stating it? I can't tell here (i.e. is it specifically stated within your role PM)

Perhaps, but first you withdraw your baseless vote or get to making a case for why its there. There's 3 garbage votes on me atm (dram, Vezok, and you), but unlike them, you aren't protected for today.
So you're refusing to answer questions because you don't like my vote? That's idiotic. I (Faraday) would probably have voted for any of the 5 people I previously mentioned as containing the 3 possible scum, Sera found you the scummiest so derp you were the choice.
I also notice you never bothered to question dram on his claim. Why the sudden interest in having people claim?
Jesus, look at the context, then when, the how...apart from 'X is town' style info the circumstances are completely different.
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Hacker wrote:By not getting the MoI love, I mean that I don't see why so many people are putting him in their town. His claim to fame is guessing right on the lyncher and his main thrust at scumhunting requires assuming that Dekes is town.
So you choose to belittle the fact that I didn’t jump onboard and increadibly scummy claim and wagon Dekes? Interesting.
Where did I even mention this, or is that what you mean by belittling it? I also don't see how that makes you more townish, which is the whole point I was trying to make.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:And what is your take on Dekes possibly being scum? Do you think he and Vezo devised a diabolical plan to stage a gambit that effectively sacrifices Vezo to clear Dekes? Do you think that Reck could have Claire as scum?
It's possible that Claire is scum, but it's unlikely enough that I pulled him off my list of people to review for today. That said, with the recent posts by Ademisk and Jenniwren, I'm starting to think that the theme that ties together the scum is not going to be very easy to guess. I'm not arguing that these things are scummy, but it takes some big assumptions to imply that they make you likely town.
AGar wrote:Why not show consistency? You voted one player for action A while following the other blindly, but expressing discontent that he also committed the same problem. It's inconsistent.
How so? I called out my displeasure for Vezok also not claiming when asked. That seems like it's being very consistent to me.
AGar wrote:By saying you would be happy for exchanging 1:1 for scum, you almost immediately recognize that you do not feel Dekes is town and that you feel Vezok is scum. Why not just cut to the scum?
How does this even make sense?
Before
vezok admitted to being a lyncher, we had two players, one of whom had to be lying. That to me meant that we'd get one scum out of the deal. Maybe you should go back and read my posts again.
AGar wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I'm not making my lynch decision based on PoE. I've simply put a number of people in my do not lynch today bucket due to their claims. Maybe I should have done what you did and only look at the leading wagon. I'd like you to show me where you or TheLonging did any actual scumhunting. I'm not sure here if you're lazy or scum.
Or I replaced in and a wagon had already formed on a scummy player? Sorry that I wasn't in the game from the start, bud.

This post is lols. I'm scummy for replacing in and not agreeing with the way my predecessor acted? And I'm also scummy for poking at things that set off signals, ok. So basically, just blindly sheep with the crowd, but don't look like I'm scumhunting. Got it.
When half of your case is based on doing the exact same thing you did, it pretty much weakens your point, especially when the other point was that I was arguing against a vig on vezok. You pretty much ignored everyone but me. When I replace in, I actually look at all of the players, not just the big wagon. I also see that you weren't able to point any scumhunting you did.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by jenniwren »

I can't confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that
any
one is town except for myself; however, if Adem knows my role, flavor, and character name, then it's almost impossible that he isn't town. However, I can't completely 100% clear his name because I didn't get any information about him with my pm, but it makes sense to me that someone would have gotten all of mine. I was 99% sure he was referring to me when he first brought it up, but I didn't jump in and say that because I wanted him to say who he had information on before I said anything. I don't know how much more I can say without full claiming right here and now, and there are very good pro-town reasons I don't want to do that.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow, I read this thread and I was basically ready to drop a hammer on Ademisk....and then he gets cleared.

What the hell, guys.

VOTE: JasonT1981

2 days till deadline, and he got very defensive after someone accused him, + I agree with the lurking comments.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 am

Post by dramonic »

jenniwren wrote:I can't confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that
any
one is town except for myself; however, if Adem knows my role, flavor, and character name, then it's almost impossible that he isn't town.
I dont know about the Lost perspective, but from a mafia perspective taht is full of blatantly false.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 am

Post by jenniwren »

dramonic wrote:
jenniwren wrote:I can't confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that
any
one is town except for myself; however, if Adem knows my role, flavor, and character name, then it's almost impossible that he isn't town.
I dont know about the Lost perspective, but from a mafia perspective taht is full of blatantly false.
Point taken...but I think that there is probably a good reason he was given my info and that it probably isn't for scum purposes.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Ademisk »

@FSH: No, I'm refusing to answer it because that would be idiotic. And don't give me that 'I voted because you were scummiest'. If I used that as a reason, I'd have 8-9 votes before the mod had a chance to post a vote count. Your reasons fail. Whats more is that you keep ignoring me when I ask you to justify your insistence on why I was 'flailing' when I went after AGar. And how are the circumstances so different between me and dram that would justify you wanting me to claim? The context: votes were pilling up on both of us, I just happened to wait until it was my only choice. The info: I have more than dram apparently; BC didn't even acknowledge the situation, whereas I clearly managed to convince jenni. No difference, aside from the inescapable 'later in the game'.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 am

Post by jenniwren »

We only have two days left; I am not going to vote for Adem. I hope some more people can weigh in on this soon. I don't want to claim right now, but I'm not going to force Adem not to claim if he has to do so.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Dekes »

Too many linked roles shrouded in complete mistery. Can't shake the feeling there's scum in there, especially with how opaque all these softclaims are. Add to the fact that some of the people are still the scummiest persons in this game so far:
- BC is at the very least mentally absent from this game and has yet to add anything useful, for example the suspect list I requested
- Ademisk's claim. Well, I'm not surprised no one is taking their vote off of him. How are we supposed to believe you based solely on trust and nothing else?
And you have presented a case against AGar and it's two days before deadline and you still haven't voted anyone, wtf?

I'm keeping my vote on Ademisk until he gives me something to believe in his innocence or a better lynch candidate is presented (and wagoned) before deadline

@jenni
Who will you vote for?
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Ademisk »

@Dekes: Post 335
Ademisk wrote:
vote: AGar
It sounds to me like you guys are just too lazy to try anyone else. 2 days before the deadline, so why bother thinking when you can just comfortably sit on the most popular wagon, right? Even if you think that somehow my claim is scummier than drams and thus me and jenni are scum, that still probably leaves at least 1 scum amongst the rest of you. So get with the scumhunting, you got 2 days.

@jenni: I wouldn't mind claiming, but that will mean that your flavor will eventually come out as well. What do you think?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Dekes »

Sorry, missed your vote there.

And honestly, yeah, I wouldn't mind nightfall soon. It's pretty tough to look at who's scum and who's not with so many softclaims floating around. A couple of flips couldn't hurt and there's a lot to work through already when it comes to reviewing Day 1 w/ info from a lynch and a possible NK.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:59 am

Post by jenniwren »

Adem: If you are lynched today, then everyone will be able to figure out who I am but I won't have a chance to explain my reasons for not wanting to be identified. I am trying to decide at this point if it's more pro-town to reveal at this point or not. If I claim, it HAS to be full claim.

Dekes...I'm voting now.

Vote: HackerHuck
Daughter of the Forest
~
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dekes wrote: - BC is at the very least mentally absent from this game and has yet to add anything useful, for example the suspect list I requested
I don't have much of a suspect list because you are mostly correct that i have been mentally distanced from this game. It's hard for me to explain why, however it is like that in most of my games as well. I guess its due to joining too many games at once.

Anyways, i really don't have much of a suspect list, i think the only one that really sticks out was Ademisk. Mostly from jumping on Farasera for not voting with the Vezok situation. Thats the main place i think my vote should be. However if a Hacker Huck wagon needed my vote to end the day, I would consider it. However I feel sympathetic for him since i feel we were put in the same situation at one point.

that being said.

unvote:
Vote: Ademisk
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Ademisk »

jenni, I think my flavor will be revealed one way or another today. Why would you need to do a full claim? There is nothing more your role reveal can do to increase your safety than if you just give your flavor.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 am

Post by jenniwren »

You're at L-1, and so you should claim. I'll think about my options.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Ademisk »

I am
Michael Dawson
. Have at me!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

So...
You're a mass backstabber?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

HackerHuck (3): MagnaofIllusion, AGar, jenniwren
Ademisk (6): jasonT1981, vezokpiraka, Dekes, dramonic, Faraseradayaphim, BloodCovenent
jasonT1981 (2): HackerHuck, chesskid3
AGar (1): Ademisk

Not voting (0):

12 alive, 7 to lynch. Deadline is 9/14 at 6:00PM.
green shirt thursdays
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Ademisk »

I don't know the character, but a quick search didn't turn up anything about him killing anyone in season 1, so what are you talking about dram?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Spoiler: Season 2 spoilers
Michael ventured a rescue alone, but was captured himself. When he returned, he shot Ana Lucia and Libby in order to release Benjamin Linus from captivity, and caused the capture of Jack, Sawyer and Kate, meeting his end of the deal he had made with the Others in return for Walt. After leaving the Island on a motor boat with Walt, Michael returned to Manhattan, but racked with guilt, he became estranged from Walt and turned suicidal. In order to redeem himself he went undercover for Ben as a saboteur on the freighter Kahana, posing as a deckhand named Kevin Johnson. He was aboard the freighter when the C-4 bomb was found, and he froze its battery with liquid nitrogen to delay its detonation long enough for the Oceanic Six to escape, but the bomb eventually exploded, destroying the freighter and killing him.

You sound kinda mental to me. What with the whole son-obsession...
Mod-edited for spoilers.
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Ademisk »

Site the season or your arguments are null and void.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't know lost, I'm just tergiverating here.
Although Reck editing my post does answer that question.
Doesn't change the fact considering the two "cross-confirming" each other are my suspect no.1 and no.2
I'm a hoot
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I can more or less see Michael as being more third party rather than town considering his "win condition" in the show is finding his son. =/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”