dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

EBWOP: apparently I dont know what tergiversating or tergiversing or whatever means.
I could have sworn though...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

hmmmm, Dram... you would have a great point. But this game based solely on Season 1... Michael did not do anything bad until the very end of season 2, of which he was missing for a great deal of if I recall.

There do seem to be a lot of links in this game, but that can be expected as quite a lot of people in Lost ended up being linked to each other... some knowing, some unknowing. I would expect at least one of the pairings to be scum... or at least one half of the pairing to be scum. Its also very clear who Jenni is now... at least to those who followed the show.

with the claim, I am going to

unvote

and

vote: HackerHusk

I had my suspicions on both he and Adem, with the claim.... I feel my vote is better on HH
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

BloodCovenent wrote:I can more or less see Michael as being more third party rather than town considering his "win condition" in the show is finding his son. =/
Another 3rd party on top of Lyncher?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jasonT1981 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:I can more or less see Michael as being more third party rather than town considering his "win condition" in the show is finding his son. =/
Another 3rd party on top of Lyncher?
Just my two cents.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Guys.

Any show-related info that is POST-SEASON ONE needs to be behind spoiler tags. I don't have the patience to do it myself.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

I havent watched lost, how would I know, it's not divided on the wiki :S
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

It's okay sweetie, I'll just edit YOUR posts :P
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

vc plz. if one wasn't recent. =X
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

erm
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Meh, you win
this
every
time.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Yeah...pretty obvious who I am now. I can't/couldn't verify Adem's role/flavor, but see why it makes sense that he knows all of mine? And why I would think
some
one might have it? And why I was so concerned about Walt early on in the game? My fear is that someone is Tom whose win-condition is to get Walt. That's ONE reason I didn't want to be outted. The other reason is that you do NOT want anything to happen to me. That's why I am willing to unvote Adem: I can't see how his knowing my information and flavor would help him satisfy scum win condition at all without it being
hugely
unfair to the town.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jason wagon please.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Faraseradayaphim »

Ademisk wrote:@FSH: No, I'm refusing to answer it because that would be idiotic. And don't give me that 'I voted because you were scummiest'. If I used that as a reason, I'd have 8-9 votes before the mod had a chance to post a vote count. Your reasons fail. Whats more is that you keep ignoring me when I ask you to justify your insistence on why I was 'flailing' when I went after AGar. And how are the circumstances so different between me and dram that would justify you wanting me to claim? The context: votes were pilling up on both of us, I just happened to wait until it was my only choice. The info: I have more than dram apparently; BC didn't even acknowledge the situation, whereas I clearly managed to convince jenni. No difference, aside from the inescapable 'later in the game'.
Of course there was a difference, your info doesn't 100% confirm you as town, but it makes it more likely. Dram was the one that came forward saying BC was town, if you can't see the difference between both of those then I can't help you.

Your vote on Agar was really bad, and it looked like newb scum flailing as they were going down.

Michael = 3rd party speculation makes no sense, unless [redacted] which is something I was considering, but with him having Walt in the game it seems unlikely.

If Dram does have a similar role perhaps he could make sure he's only looking at the season 1 actions of BC's character - the likes of Sawyer and
could
easily be scum here as far as I'm concerned (this was who I was talking about earlier MOI), I'm surprised it's not more obvious.

Unvote Vote Jason
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's ~ 33 hours to the deadline, btw guys.
Jason is one of the scumiest of the non-protected people today, and regardless of how he flips, we have a LOT of information from today that we can use tomorrow to def get scum.

@Jenniwren: I hate you for that softclaim. I hate you.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sigh.....

I am Jack Shephard, A man of science... the cowboy with daddy issues and Doctor of the group of Oceanic survivors from the fuselage section of the plane... my vow is to do no harm, and ith that, each night I protect someone from the 48, not including myself that survived the crash and are on the beach.

I do find it funny, there has been little evedience brought against me...

I am lurking yet I am, or was (have not checked lately) the 4th highest poster in the game..... how does that work
I was defencive... No, I simply corrected the lurking scum accusation with simple fact

In fact CK, these are your only real mentions of me
chesskid3 wrote:
VOTE: JasonT1981

2 days till deadline, and he got very defensive after someone accused him, + I agree with the lurking comments.
chesskid3 wrote:Jason wagon please.
chesskid3 wrote:It's ~ 33 hours to the deadline, btw guys.
Jason is one of the scumiest of the non-protected people today, and regardless of how he flips, we have a LOT of information from today that we can use tomorrow to def get scum.
So yea... apart from the 'im lurking' which I was not.... I had openly stated V/LA due to getting college/work placement sorted... and god forbid, taking the weekend away from Mafia to enjoy my birthday...you have yet to actually make ANY case on me... infact neither has Dekes who also suspects me just agreeing 'i need looked at closer'.. Infact MOI is the only one to have actually made any reasons to suspect me...

But yes, I am Jack Shephard. Doctor.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 am

fucking hell.
You bring her here. If you don't, I'm going to kill one of them. And then if you don't bring her back before sundown tomorrow I'll kill another, and another, another. One everyday. And Charlie, I'll kill you last
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 am

Ugh I believe that.

Unvote Vote Hackerhuck
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 am

Bleh I had a post but ie crashed.

Basically I don't want to lynch BC/Dram today. Scummonic has little incentive to stop the lynch on a very scummy looking BC. I think BC's the probable scum there if theree is one. The only way I can see dram scum is if he thought BC had similiarish info on him.
Faraseradayaphim
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Faraseradayaphim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 am

each night I protect someone from the 48, not including myself that survived the crash and are on the beach.

^ this seems to indicate the survivors are the scum if it's in jason's PM btw.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Before we go wild jumping back and forth based on name claims let's keep something in mind. I direct you to Reck's recent It always Sunny Large Theme game. The Mafia there was clearly not flavor driven. I am approaching this game with a similar perspective. For that reason I am not assuming that players are clear based solely on a name claim.

For all we know the scum could be Sawyer Jin and Michael ... the raft crew. Justification wise for flavor you could characterize their goal of getting off the Island by themselves as 'scummy'.

This said I treat Jason's full claim as more credible than Ademisk's name only claim.

My vote stays with HH for the moment but I am willing to lynch BC Hacker or Ademisk today at deadline.

Posted from my phone. More supported thoughts tonight when I have full computer access.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

sorry, Jason.
Unvote

VOTE: HackerHuck

My content posting won't be this low for long, just super busy with orientation at Princeton so meh.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HackerHuck (3): MagnaofIllusion, AGar, jenniwren
Ademisk (4): vezokpiraka, Dekes, dramonic, BloodCovenent
jasonT1981 (1): HackerHuck
AGar (1): Ademisk
HackerHuck (3): jasonT1981, Faraseradayaphim, chesskid3

Not voting (0):

12 alive, 7 to lynch. Deadline is 9/14 at 6:00PM.
green shirt thursdays
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

LOL...Rec, you made a mistake
xRECKONERx wrote:
HackerHuck (3): MagnaofIllusion, AGar, jenniwren
A
HackerHuck (3): jasonT1981, Faraseradayaphim, chesskid3

Not voting (0):

12 alive, 7 to lynch. Deadline is 9/14 at 6:00PM.
Faraseradayaphim wrote:each night I protect someone from the 48, not including myself that survived the crash and are on the beach.

^ this seems to indicate the survivors are the scum if it's in jason's PM btw.
this was a thought I had with the role PM also, however with the Ethan claim.... I don't think it is as simple as that now. Ethan was on the beach and 'pretending' to be a survivor everyone thought he was a survivor also

so, without the claim, I could have theorotically protected Ethan not knowing he was not a survivor of the plane crash, who was one of the losties on the beach.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 am

Post by HackerHuck »

UNVOTE: Jason

So, am I at L-1?

This is great. With so little time before deadline, I'll go ahead and claim.

I'm Hurley and a flavour cop per my PM. However, my ability as described in my PM is more of a role-cop who also confirms whether someone was on flight 815. Because of that, I'm not going after anyone who has claimed a name that was on the manifest.

I'm not sure why Dram thinks BC is a bad lynch today, but I'm guessing his role doesn't actually confirm that BC is town. VOTE: BloodCovenent

And before anyone gets all bent out of shape about me following Vezok, this is why I made the point about no counterclaim and why I wasn't expecting one.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:27 am

Post by jenniwren »

chesskid3 wrote:@Jenniwren: I hate you for that softclaim. I hate you.

So...the scum must be loving all the info THEY got today. Chess, do you think I had a choice? Think about it my options once I was outed. I could full claim if you like, though, just so there isn't any doubt.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”