Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 3.5
  • DizzyIzzyB13
    (3) (DrippingGoofball - Hoopla - UncertainKitten)

Snow_Bunny
    (1) (
    Sotty7
    - cepi -
    UncertainKitten
    )

Hoopla
    (1) (Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting
    (5) (DizzyIzzyB13 - Snow White - Apokalyptika - Ojanen - Sotty7)
With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Current Deadline: Oct. 6th, 2010 at 6:00 AM (CST)
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Miyu - I don't think anything I respond to "why are you not voting yourself" type of stuff will be useful. I gambited, I failed, I hang my head and try to scumhunt. There is no motivation for me to follow through now that I know I was just grossly overcertain and wrong and camn went first. If others wants to lynch/vig me for the stunt, I still hang my head and scumhunt.
If there is anything in those questions that actually makes a difference to you, ask again please.
Camn is anything but a weakling though. Camn is a fabled player.
Miyu wrote:- I see no reason to not believe SB's claim of Cop.
I am either vanilla, or a blocker targeting SB N1, or a jk targeting SB or DGB N1.

- Though I don't get what your aim with this is Ojanen. You think the scum will not fakeclaim that statement, and that a JK/RB is going to claim?
You don't understand. I find the claim more believable than most who stay ambiguous/suspicious towards it. I'm trying to get SB confirmed town (or confirmed scum if it's false).
If SB is town, all it takes is that everyone states this sentence you just also repeated. We do not out the jk/rb. I don't want them to claim. And we get the certainty of SB's alignment and investigation now. (Look at the rules; we know there are 3 prs from this pool of prs, we know Apok is a vig, we know there are only 2 other prs.)
If there are 1-2 incompatible prs, which there will be if SB is scum, by one of them counterclaiming we get a confirmed guilty on SB and don't waste time. If scum counterclaims, we can sort that out by vigging tonight and 1-1 trade isn't beneficial for scum.

Apok is vig. Ojanen, UK, DGB, Miyu have claimed the sentence.
We are still waiting for cepi, Dizzy, Sotty, Hoopla.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Hi Ojanen.

I am either vanilla, or a blocker targeting SB N1, or a jk targeting SB or DGB N1.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

cepi wrote:
Im VLA for a couple of days. My access is being ext silly.

Noted

I have reservations on the claim.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
cepi wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Either way, lynching Sotty or Hoopla is the best for today. So, how about if we start some love?
DGB, I've seen you posted a lot of possible scum / scum teams, yet you don't cast a vote.
Hey, Ive seen you posting a lot of scummy stuff, yet you dont answer a direct case I posted AGAINST YOU.
PLEASE DO SO.
There is NO case to answer! I still think UK is scummy, but the latest posts of UK have diminished that feeling and Hoopla and Sotty have drawn my attention even more. Happy?
If you had an innocent on UK, why did you think she was still scummy?

I might as well ask why didnt you investigate camn night 1?

And there is the DGB lack of result night 1.... Im borderline thinking that we should go all in with the information stuff and decide if Bunny is either confirmed or scum.
Becaue my result doesn't guarantee she's town. She may as well be the GF.

Why should I? I investigated however I wanted. Is that a problem?

The thing is, lynching me now is bad play. And pushing for it is only scummy.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Gawd. SB is so scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Miyu »

UK. If they were useless words, then I would not of gone to the effort. Had I been here, I would've asked the same questions. So it is helpful
to me
for people to address them.
This is a recurring theme with you. You fail to understand how something is beneficial, or you simply think differently - so you dismiss the entire thing. Guess what, this isn't the UK show and every player brings something different to the table. You should be utilizing that, rather than immediately dismissing it and being rude.

My scumdar in no way sucks UK. We will let the end of the game judge that. But glad to know that you are hellbent on distracting the village and curtailing the job of finding scum.

Again. I would not of asked the questions in the first place, if it meant nothing to me.

If Camn was/is a fabled player - then why was she lynched? Why was she on the chopping block since the First Day?
I know, I read the first page. ;)
I don't think you're understanding me.

I'll have to wait until after work to make actual cases.
Hi.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 am

@ Miyu

Your words have been useful, we know you're town for sure now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Well, the fact of the matter is, you have 2/3 suspects wrong, and likely all 3. Ojanen isn't scum. I'm not scum. DGB I'm still trying to figure out. Her continued insistence SB is scum based on "Contradictions" that really aren't is bugging the hell out of me. Honestly, SB makes SENSE as a cop that investigated me.

So yes, your scumdar. It sucks.

Fix it.

The trouble is, I AM actually relatively open minded to different approaches. Except when those approaches seem just plain SILLY. Sucrose made up a pile of bullshit and picked three names out of a hat, and I'm supposed to accept that as a "different approach"? Cepi is trying to indict me using someone who's alignment isn't even known. That's supposed to be a "different approach" I accept? While I'm sure I've made non justifiable attacks, I'm also sure I've made justified ones as well.

Admittedly, I was unnecessarily rude to you. To be honest, your posts PROBABLY weren't terrible. I just didn't feel like reading walls, especially replacement walls, which often don't contain much of worth outside of a summary of the game. Also, what you DID say about me was pretty damned inflammatory. Fighting fire with fire is certainly not the greatest idea.

I misunderstood who you were responding to regarding SB.

@DGB: Well her slot was fairly obviously not scum. And I'm leery about clearing someone based on ~*~magic walls of text~*~. But hey, didn't read em, probably not going to. So, whatever.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Her continued insistence SB is scum based on "Contradictions" that really aren't is bugging the hell out of me.
Wrong person, that's not me.
UncertainKitten wrote:Honestly, SB makes SENSE as a cop that investigated me.
No, there was camn.
UncertainKitten wrote:@DGB: Well her slot was fairly obviously not scum. And I'm leery about clearing someone based on ~*~magic walls of text~*~. But hey, didn't read em, probably not going to. So, whatever.
But that's 3 players in row in this slot, that smell like roses. She's town. Be nice to her. We need her on board.

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:14 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

I'm in the process of catching up and trying to put everything together in my head properly, but this stuck out at me.
Snow_Bunny wrote:*sigh*

Way to go, town. Want a claim? Have your stupid claim. Me is cop. Night 1 I investigated DGB, but I got no result. Second night I went over UK, and found her innocent. Not ruling out she's a GF, but I thought it was worth the risk to trust my result for now.
vote: snow_bunny

There are three town power-roles. The vig is pretty much confiurmed beyond ridiculous circumstances. There's no room for a roleblocker if you're a cop, so you can't have got a no result on DGB. Nice try, scum.

Claim: Doctor, with Sucrose protecting camn on Night One and me protecting Ojanen on night two.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 am

@DGB: Not disputing she's town.

...curiouser and curiouser. We have a scum suspect step up to counterclaim a scum suspect.

And you know what's REALLY interesting? Scum would have all the motivation in the world to claim at this point. Since either A) It gets a cop lynched, or B) It outs the true third power role.

I'm not certain if DI is lying or telling the truth, but I DO know her claim is perfectly timed for max scum benefit.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:29 am

...in fact, look at just how ridiculous DI's claim is. She's claiming that S_B went out on a limb, assumed there was a roleblocker or jailkeep in the game, and claimed no result when it would be a lot easier to say "town" for DGB. Further, we've found at least two "contradictions" that are strongly explained by cop SB. So DI waltzes in, with a wagon being run up on her. She's at L-3.

I have a thought exercise for you all. It seems likely you'll be lynched, or at least there's a decent chance of such. The closer you get to lynch, the less your claim will be believed. Now let's say you are scum in this situation. With everything as it has been in this game, what is the
best possible claim
you can make to cause chaos and out power roles, at a cost that was going to be incurred anyway?

Please, lynch this scum. And third power role, please DON'T claim. If DI DOES flip town, S_B is easily vigged. But DI won't flip town.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Hoopla »

Oh joy, guarenteed scum today or tonight!

Izzy's probably the scum though. I REALLY want to see what DGB thinks given her flipflopping on SB.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Hoopla »

Yes. Third power role, don't claim - we get scum guarenteed today or tonight. There's no need outing yourself for this one to prove Izzy or SB scum.

If SB is truthful, we don't get any more investigations from her role, regardless - she'll either be NK'd or jailkept. If Izzy is truthful, Apok vigs SB tonight.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Hoopla »

UncertainKitten wrote:...in fact, look at just how ridiculous DI's claim is. She's claiming that S_B went out on a limb, assumed there was a roleblocker or jailkeep in the game, and claimed no result when it would be a lot easier to say "town" for DGB. Further, we've found at least two "contradictions" that are strongly explained by cop SB. So DI waltzes in, with a wagon being run up on her. She's at L-3.

I have a thought exercise for you all. It seems likely you'll be lynched, or at least there's a decent chance of such. The closer you get to lynch, the less your claim will be believed. Now let's say you are scum in this situation. With everything as it has been in this game, what is the
best possible claim
you can make to cause chaos and out power roles, at a cost that was going to be incurred anyway?
Actually, couldn't it be said that Snow Bunny was in the same position as Izzy? If the optimum scum move nearing lynch is to claim a powerrole to out one in the game - then surely Snow's claim could be interpreted in such a manner. Claiming a 'no result' is an ideal way to out a role - it gives you either cop, or a jailkeeper/rb - though, then again, claiming a straight result gives a chance of survival. The only possible reason scum would prefer to out PR's over trying for one more day of survival is if they're worried about PR's and the potency of confirmed innocents (particularly the networking power some combinations have) late in the game. But there are few in this game who would be savvy enough to concoct something like this, I feel. In which case, there still lies less scum motivation in SB's claim.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Hoopla »

Scum would have to be pretty stupid to think claiming Doctor would out the third powerrole though - because it doesn't. It just forces a today/tonight scenario between Izzy and SB. A better scumclaim would have been to claim the RB/JK that helps confirm SB, which forces the real one to come out. The only reason scum would make Izzy claim doctor (I fail to believe she did this on her own accord), was if they thought they could get SB-cop lynched today - but again, it would be dim or completely reckless to think the town would believe Izzy over SB.

If Izzy is scum, this partially clears Ojanen some more, I feel. As I doubt she would endorse such a foolhardy plan - if anything it sounds like a DGB-ringmaster gambit, particularly when you remember the lead up to this event. She sews the seeds of mistrust for SB's claim as recently as this page, but going back the last few, as if she's setting up for the big swap over to SB's wagon. This also fits nicely with my one of DGB/Sotty is scum theory;
DrippingGoofball wrote:UK - would you do me a favor?

Switch your vote to Sotty7.

vote: DizzyIzzy
DrippingGoofball wrote:We need some lady with cojones to move her vote to one of Hoopla, Sotty, or DizzyIzzy.
DrippingGoofball wrote:BTW I'm really loving Hoopla right now, so I've got DizzyIzzy & Sotty as main scum suspects. I'm feeling those two more strongly than Snow_Bunny.
This is DGB premptively bussing Izzy, including Sotty's name in for misdirection. This is an especially convincing theory in my mind, when you consider how easily she folds to get a claim from SB, after being so single-minded about Izzy/Sotty (and myself at times) for that day.

Ah, I think I'm getting ahead of myself though. Lets just get this first one down.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 am

Well, the difference is I feel Snow_Bunny's behavior has really telegraphed her being a cop.

But, at any rate, I say that it's still possible scum wanted to take the risk since it was either that or do nothing at all and get lynched. With DI likely to die, she might as well do her best.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Hoopla »

UK, If Izzy is scum, what does that make DGB?

If SB is scum, what does that make DGB?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 am

A) Depends on how DGB reacts to Izzy's claim
B) Not enough data
C) If SB is town, what does that make DGB? Almost certainly scum.
D) If Izzy is town, what does that make DGB? Need a reaction still.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ojanen you're reaching. Paws came in my game and right away started posting game related content. Misguided content sure, but
content
. She never posted content in this game (I'm not counting her OMGUS suspicion list as she was being replaced) The two games are different. Simple as that.

= = = = = =

I agree with UK's post 811 in that there should be no more claims today. The doc claim is pretty bad (why protect Ojanen on night two, makes little sense) and I am having a hard time believing it. At least Snow has her 180 on UK to point to, Izzy's claim just feels too flat and I want to say safe. Camn is dead and Ojanen is player many people feel is town.

Vote: Izzy

We should be lynching one of SB and Izzy today, that much is obvious.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 am

Nope.

I think Dizzy is town here. That's too farfetched as a scum gambit.

Sotty is scum, hence the DizzyIzzy vote.

SnowBunny is the scum, as is Sotty.

VOTE: SnowBunny

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:39 am

Sotty7 wrote:
Vote: Izzy

We should be lynching one of SB and Izzy today, that much is obvious.
We're not lynching the townie, though, so you're going to have to unvote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:41 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Well, the difference is I feel Snow_Bunny's behavior has really telegraphed her being a cop.
And I believe her behavior points to the opposite. I've spelled it out already. Her alleged night choices are COMPLETELY inconsistent with her words during the day.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 am

Well then. DGB is making a terrible mistake to the point of blindness. SB's day behavior makes absolute sense as a cop.

Well, whatever, when the flips sort out we'll know who's what.

Pretty sure that when Izzy flips scum you'll want to shoot DGB, Apok.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

Apokalyptika wrote:
stuff stuff stuff

In both cases, though more if SB's cop, I have a slight feeling that one of Snow White/Dizzy is scum, just because I'm having real difficulty with finding a believable 3-person scumgroup.

stuff stuff stuff
Called it.

Vote: Dizzy
Witness the man who raves at the wall

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”