Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

This is absurd. Apparently I made "1 post about it", but I'm also tunneling. Both of these ideas are factually incorrect.
Wow, way to misread my post. When I said 1 post, I meant towards me, not UT.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Incognito »

Zodiark, I guess I'm just not seeing what's convenient about his vote switch. Calling something "convenient" in that way implies spin; to me, LMP's vote switch just looks like a continuation of his feelings about UT from Yesterday. And actually, let's just go ahead and make the assumption that you're town. You were already at L-1 before I came into the game - what would be convenient about an LMP hypothetical scum removing you from L-1 just to switch back to a target that already had proved unpopular? Why would he just not continue riding you for a mislynch?

-~-~-~-~

I got a chance to read through Untrod's isolation in that scum game, and I'm really not seeing much of a difference between his play there and his play here. His stances in that game still didn't seem firm like they haven't seemed here. An interesting tidbit that I did notice though: Untrod didn't seem like the bussing/distancing type there.

Sooooo going back to TDC's thing -
@Tazaro:
What did you have in mind with respect to Untrod in that other game you mentioned?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Tazaro »

Incognito wrote:
@Tazaro:
What did you have in mind with respect to Untrod in that other game you mentioned?
Statistics was the only thing I was thinking of.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Vote Count:

Zodiark13 (2) - podium123456, Tazaro
Tazaro (1) - Zodiark13
Untrod Tripod (2) - Incognito, LynchMePls

Not Voting:

Untrod Tripod, TDC,

With 7 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline: 7am GMT on Wednesday 22nd September.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Incognito »

lol seriously? I guess TDC was right haha.

read please.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Personally i still find Dr. P's rage quit scummy, and that's probably always going to be associated with that slot for the rest of the game.

Still think zordiak's behavior was scummy, and lynch worthy, at the moment.

LMP... been getting a slightly scummy scum vibe here... mostly gut. dont like how he says he thought UT was scum, but didn't pursue/vote him today until incognito started making a case.

Haven't been a fan of Taz's input so far.

That's about all i got... can't really get into this game, and haven't seen much that has jumped out and grabbed me.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Incognito »

podium, when did you first start feeling you couldn't get into this game?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by podium123456 »

D2
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

@everyone, LEARN TO SPELL ME GODDAM NAME. How so many people end up placing the second last letter in my name as the third I will never know.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 am

Post by LimMePls »

podium123456 wrote:Personally i still find Dr. P's rage quit scummy, and that's probably always going to be associated with that slot for the rest of the game.

Still think zordiak's behavior was scummy, and lynch worthy, at the moment.

LMP... been getting a slightly scummy scum vibe here... mostly gut. dont like how he says he thought UT was scum, but didn't pursue/vote him today until incognito started making a case.

Haven't been a fan of Taz's input so far.

That's about all i got... can't really get into this game, and haven't seen much that has jumped out and grabbed me.
I really don't get this. It is mind-bogglingly frustrating. I pursued the case yesterday over multiple posts and was COMPLETELY IGNORED by the rest of the town. Then today I even made a post pointing out that he was continuing his wishy-washy play style and WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED AGAIN. Then Incognito shows up, actually reads UT and my posts and agrees with me and votes UT. Then I vote UT, and somehow this makes me scummy. Simply astonishing. I seriously do not understand the logic here.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Tazaro »

Le sigh. Okay, let's use the power of L-1:
Unvote: Zodiark

Vote: Untrod Tripod
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Care to explain where that came from Taz? Or perhaps you can't, because you're just trying to signal to your scumbuddy that it's time to quicklynch?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP(Ok, just to be honest, I can edit my posts, but, to be fair, I'm still going to do EBWOP):@everyone, any opinions on Taz's declining level of contribution? Since D2, his quality of play has dropped one line posts, barring one exception, as well as voting. Now, he revotes with no reason, after this sort of thing;
VOTE FOR ZODIARK, PEOPLE!
And he's attacking me for changing my mind and vote. Hypocrite. At least I justified my change.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Taz, you said that you think that LMP tunneling me is not a good case
Tazaro wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Tazaro wrote:LMP's tunneling Untrod Tripod, but I don't agree with that tunneling; it's to easy to tunnel.
Please explain my "tunneling".
I consider tunneling to be inordinately criticizing one person's posts when you are not inordinately criticizing others' posts. The inordinate-ness of the criticism of UT's posts is why your case got no sympathy.
And since Incognito said that he LIKED LMP's case on me as part of his reasoning, I have to think that you now agree with LMP's tunneling. Do you have a response to what I said back in my last post about the tunneling? I'll requote it, since apparently I'm a jerk for putting a lot in one post.
I wrote:The LMP/Incognito-driven case on me:
This point really bugs me
Incognito wrote:LynchMePls hasn't been the paragon of townieness in my eyes, but I've liked his Untrod Tripod-hate
Why? Because I said way back in post 133 that LMP is tunneling me, and while tunneling isn't
always
bad, I think in this case it is.

What I'm going to do next is repost every single thing LMP has had to say about me
Are you gonna make a judgment about something else then perhaps? This post was incredibly wishy-washy. You wanna take a stand on anything? Post 60 was a big ball of saying nothing in as many words as possible.
Vote: untrod tripod
Translation: UT is scum because he's wishy-washy and made a post that I thought didn't say anything
Asked and never answered. Please answer this UT.
Still love my vote. I'm sympathetic to an ABR wagon though, for the "hammer".
Translation: I still think UT is scum because he didn't answer a question I asked
My original point wasn't that you weren't posting, its that you were saying a lot of words without actually taking a stance on anything. Interesting to note that you thought my vote on you was because you weren't posting and that you have since changed that though.
This is just kind of nonsensical, imo, and you can read my post 133 for more on what I had to say on the matter
I think Untrod Tripod is scum, but apparently no one else agrees or even feels the need to comment, and he seems reluctant to answer my questions, so I'm announcing my willingness to hammer ABR.
Translation: I think UT is scum because he's scum. Also he's wishy washy, and I didn't like his answers.
UT is whishy-washy fence sitting again. What a shock.
Translation: UT is wishy-washy, and therefore scum.
Wow, I'm just going to have to get used to hating your posting style I guess. More wishy-washy words like "I think Taz jumps to the top of my scumlist" and "Taz is twitching my scumdar and I'm still iffy on TDC...". Do you ever commit to anything? And do you have a link to a recent scum game for me?
Translation: Your playstyle sucks.
Oh, and what does it mean when someone "twitches" your scumdar. Is that more than a ping? Lower than a tap? Inbetween a flip and pull?
Translation: Your playstyle sucks.
Thank god, sanity has been brought to this game. I've been barking up this tree for awhile with absolutely 0 help.
Unvote Vote: Untrod Tripod
Translation: Someone is finally validating my tunneling! I will pretend it's made sense all along!

What is there to love there, exactly? In his posts on me, he's pretty much said "you're wishy-washy, therefore you're scummy". You know what, previous to now, I was pretty much ignoring LMP's tunneling. I figured it had a purpose, which was to see if I would crack under being told over and over that my playstyle is bad. You know what? I don't think I'm being "wishy washy", I think I'm just more cautious than LMP likes (if his pressure on me is in fact not just a ploy to get a reaction).

My thoughts are that if you like LMP's "case" on me, you either didn't read it, or you're hoping no one else will. He's pretty much done nothing in terms of scumhunting me other than saying that I'm wishy-washy and therefore scum or insulting my playstyle.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 am

Post by TDC »

Zod:
I wrote: So basically you're saying that you are (in games as in real life) this very impulsive person that will change his mind overnight for no discernible reason, but on this site that has never actually happened before?
Would appreciate an answer.

--

UT: [quote="I]UT: There's nothing particularly wrong defending someone you think is town.
What I think needs to be explained is why your initial reaction to Incog focuses on defending Zord rather than yourself. That is somewhat odd considering you don't seem to actually think that Zord is particularly town (or do you? why?), just that the case is crap.
In addition you should at least have waited until he could try to defend himself. [/quote]

--
podium wrote:Personally i still find Dr. P's rage quit scummy, and that's probably always going to be associated with that slot for the rest of the game.
I'm looking forward to an endgame with you :rolleyes:.

--
Tazaro, not so long ago wrote:Untrod Tripod ain't giving me any scum tells.
Tazaro wrote:Le sigh. Okay, let's use the power of L-1:

Uh.. what?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 am

Post by TDC »

Zod:
I wrote: So basically you're saying that you are (in games as in real life) this very impulsive person that will change his mind overnight for no discernible reason, but on this site that has never actually happened before?

--

UT:
I wrote:UT: There's nothing particularly wrong defending someone you think is town.
What I think needs to be explained is why your initial reaction to Incog focuses on defending Zord rather than yourself. That is somewhat odd considering you don't seem to actually think that Zord is particularly town (or do you? why?), just that the case is crap.
In addition you should at least have waited until he could try to defend himself.

--
podium wrote:Personally i still find Dr. P's rage quit scummy, and that's probably always going to be associated with that slot for the rest of the game.
I'm looking forward to an endgame with you :rolleyes:.

--
Tazaro, not so long ago wrote:Untrod Tripod ain't giving me any scum tells.
Tazaro wrote:Le sigh. Okay, let's use the power of L-1:

Uh.. what?

Mod: Could you delete the broken post above?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 am

Post by podium123456 »

LynchMePls wrote: I really don't get this. It is mind-bogglingly frustrating. Simply astonishing. I seriously do not understand the logic here.
The logic is that if UT was such a hot target in your mind, you would pursue him regardless of whether or not anyone else was with you.

Does that mean you are scum? I don't know. But that's the logic.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

But wouldn't that be tunneling, the very thing people are accusing me of and claim is scummy? That's why I called it a catch-22 earlier. If I sit my vote on him and keep pushing it, I'm tunneling and thus scummy. If I move my vote to other avenues of inquiry and then come back when more evidence appears and others are more receptive, I'm scummy. I mean what the hell!
podium123456 wrote:The logic is that if UT was such a hot target in your mind, you would pursue him regardless of whether or not anyone else was with you.
Lets be clear, I didn't completely stop pursuing the case, I even pointed out when he continued doing his scummy behavior, I simply moved my vote to another scummy player.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Tazaro »

That's good that there was a spurt of activity after my vote,
UNVOTE
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Incognito »

What?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 am

Post by TDC »

Did the mod forget to send me some pills when I replaced in, or what's the deal with this game?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

WTF is going on with Taz?

V/LA on weekends
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

@Taz, what are you trying to do with your votes, exactly?

@TDC
sorry, somehow I missed that being a question. Anyway, I don't think my original defense was that Zodiark was town, I was saying before Incognito replaced in that I thought that Zodiark hammering ABR was not a scumtell. My initial defense for Incognito's case wasn't really a defense of Zodiark, imo, it was more saying that I thought his idea that Zodiark and I were obviously scumbuddies was really faulty. I defended myself more than Zodiark in that post, so I'm not really sure why you're saying my initial reaction was to defend Zodiark. It seemed (as I've said) that one of his scumtells for both of us was that we hadn't said much too/about each other, so I refuted that.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Sorry. Having a mind drunk with whatever makes me do weird things.
Vote: Zodiark
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So basically you're saying that you are (in games as in real life) this very impulsive person that will change his mind overnight for no discernible reason, but on this site that has never actually happened before?
By this I mean that you can really piss me off, and yet, given time, I'll still come back and want to be friends.
Sorry. Having a mind drunk with whatever makes me do weird things.
Vote: Zodiark
"sozdrunkpostin" is a massive scumtell. I'd say we found scum right here. I'm going to be in a car for 4-6 hours, when I arrive, I'll give a full explanation.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”