Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Framm 18 »

UNVOTE:

I still find JimFinn scummy and I am willing to hammer, but I would like a little bit more than 2 and a half pages of talk before lynching someone.

I just want to make sure that we are not just rushing into a lynch and then be in trouble for the next lynch.

*Making an assumption* 3 Mafia - 9 Town Setup. We are currently at 3-6, we lynch a Townie today, 3-5 with a NK makes it 3-4 and then we are in a LYLO situation. Unless I missed something, which I don't think that I did.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 am

Post by CSL »

Don't stall.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Framm 18 »

CSL wrote:Don't stall.
It is not stalling as much as being cautious.

I just want to make sure that we are making the right move. We have only basically BWed two people, and could be entering a LYLO with limited info (10 pages in 2 days), if we are wrong about JimFinn.

As I said, I am being more cautious than anything. I still want to hear more from Mallow as well.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 am

Post by CSL »

10 pages?

More like 11.

And remember this.

Jimfinn had a quarral with SC of some sorts. His solution to avoid him? Murder.

SC died last night. All evidence points straight to jimfinn. We can't be wrong about this.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 am

Post by dramonic »

lol, ITT CSL heavy bus <<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 am

Post by mothrax »

^I am agree... I am not liking jimfinn, but at the same time, We need more info and we have plenty of time before deadline to lynch him. CSL is looking scummy to me as well...
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:42 am

Post by mallowgeno »

CSL wrote:Don't stall.
Stall? We have two weeks + to make a lynch.

vote CSL
for wanting to rush this lynch.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

dramonic wrote:lol, ITT CSL heavy bus <<
This is true. But then again, CSL has been(allegedly) investigated. I hate it when people refuse to lynch scum because the deadline isn't near. Look at open 247, in nine pages, town won. Me and CSL were the scumteam, and I will never regain my scum pricde after that game. Usually, I rock >.>
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

jimfinn wrote:I did see Gandalf's "soft" claim before I voted him. It was exactly as it has been described, a soft claim with roughly the softness of of a brick wall. When you make so blatant a soft-claim, you are asking for other people to notice/point out your claim, which rather defeats the purpose of a soft-claim. Therefore, I felt it read more like a scum trying to set up a fakeclaim.

As for those who believe the interactions between myself and SC were the reason for SC drawing the NK, isn't that a really WIFOM-y argument? Couldn't it be said that the scum would kill SC so as to frame me? Or even, since SC did some of the most in-depth analysis on D1 with his multilink post, that he was killed for his apparent skill at the game rather than anything game-specific?
Boogity!
Where the heck did anyone imply the above?! Sounds more like paranoid scum to me. But voting a cop claim is a daring move that I don't believe any intelligent scum would partake in. Therefore I don't vote you. I put my
Penis of Suspicion
on you!
CSL wrote:
jimfinn wrote:yes, I did mean to write DMSIS. Sorry, dumb mistyping. I shouldn't be posting between practice and dinner, apparently lol.

In case the mod missed it,
VOTE: DMSIS
DMSIS softclaimed cop with an inno on me. Stop acting scummy.

MOD: You missed my vote on jim
Stop acting like you're clear.
gandalf5166 wrote:My reason for not voting him has NOTHING to do with meta. It is entirely to do with his claim.
VOTE: jimfinn
Yes, but the meta helps with the reason that HE voted him. Stop looking for another easy quicklynch, that's what happened D1.
Framm wrote:What???

Pay attention to the game. Calc was vigged by SC.

As much as I want Mallow to go bye-bye...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jimfinn
You my friend are looking for a quick bw as well. IMO that case on a dead person makes him more town, don't you think that mafia would pay more attention? Stop VI lynching. This is the worst sheep vote I have yet to seen since my comeback. UNVOTE: Whoever the hell I was voting VOTE: Framm
CSL wrote:jimfinn, you are so scummy, my eyes are bleeding.

mallow tomorrow, jimfinn today.
Stop being dumb.
dramonic wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Jimfinn

seriously, wth
I have officially decided you are all scum. UNVOTE NOW IDIOTS!
j... wrote:I am Dr. Toadley's Assistant, Nurse. I knew that the doctor had been killed, and I was active, but I forgot who that doctor had been due to lack of sleep. I was thinking it had been CMAR. Saying that the NK implicates me is very susceptible to WIFOM. My claim means I will likely be killed tonight, but this will force the scum to use their NK on me, preventing them from using it on a stronger player.
You. All. Suck. Get a new hobby.
gandalf5166 wrote:I don't do WIFOM. Scum kill who they need to kill. I do NOT believe your claim. Somebody hammer.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST TOLD SOMEONE TO HAMMER ON SOMEONE WHO HAD CLAIMED COP!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Framm 18 wrote:UNVOTE:

I still find JimFinn scummy and I am willing to hammer, but I would like a little bit more than 2 and a half pages of talk before lynching someone.

I just want to make sure that we are not just rushing into a lynch and then be in trouble for the next lynch.

*Making an assumption* 3 Mafia - 9 Town Setup. We are currently at 3-6, we lynch a Townie today, 3-5 with a NK makes it 3-4 and then we are in a LYLO situation. Unless I missed something, which I don't think that I did.
This guy is such maf trying to act protown it's not funny. You are all fucking idiots. Kill me maf. Kthx.
EBWOP: DOC btw
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by jimfinn »

CryMeARiver wrote:
jimfinn wrote:I did see Gandalf's "soft" claim before I voted him. It was exactly as it has been described, a soft claim with roughly the softness of of a brick wall. When you make so blatant a soft-claim, you are asking for other people to notice/point out your claim, which rather defeats the purpose of a soft-claim. Therefore, I felt it read more like a scum trying to set up a fakeclaim.

As for those who believe the interactions between myself and SC were the reason for SC drawing the NK, isn't that a really WIFOM-y argument? Couldn't it be said that the scum would kill SC so as to frame me? Or even, since SC did some of the most in-depth analysis on D1 with his multilink post, that he was killed for his apparent skill at the game rather than anything game-specific?
Boogity!
Where the heck did anyone imply the above?! Sounds more like paranoid scum to me. But voting a cop claim is a daring move that I don't believe any intelligent scum would partake in. Therefore I don't vote you. I put my
Penis of Suspicion
on you!
CSL wrote:
jimfinn wrote:yes, I did mean to write DMSIS. Sorry, dumb mistyping. I shouldn't be posting between practice and dinner, apparently lol.

In case the mod missed it,
VOTE: DMSIS
The above was implied in post 205 by Mothrax. I responded to it.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vote Count!

jimfinn (3): CSL, gandalf5166, dramonic
gandalf5166 (1): mothrax
dramonic (1): drmyshottyizsik
CSL (1); mallowgeno
Framm18 (1): CryMeARiver

Not voting (2): jimfinn, Framm 18
With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch!
Deadline is on September 28th at 4:18 PM EST!
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by jimfinn »

@mod: CMAR just voted Framm, unless I'm still sleeping.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Missed it. Thanks.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

CryMeARiver wrote:YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST TOLD SOMEONE TO HAMMER ON SOMEONE WHO HAD CLAIMED COP!
I am Dr. Toadley's Assistant, Nurse. I knew that the doctor had been killed, and I was active, but I forgot who that doctor had been due to lack of sleep. I was thinking it had been CMAR. Saying that the NK implicates me is very susceptible to WIFOM. My claim means I will likely be killed tonight, but this will force the scum to use their NK on me, preventing them from using it on a stronger player.
I don't know what has gotten you all riled up, but I will tell you the same thing, I told JimFinn, pay attention to the game. You even posted the claim (It wasn't Cop) in your argument. :facepalm:

Anyways, that was just one of the reasons that I voted for him, read his posts for the entire game and see if it isn't scummy, and I took my vote back for reasons that I am not going to explain again.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

and that's three.

Jimfinn-CMAR-CSL scumteam
GG?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by jimfinn »

No case, dramonic? You're going to name a three man scumteam without giving any reasons? Really?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yeah, CSL's probably a GF.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

jimfinn wrote:No case, dramonic? You're going to name a three man scumteam without giving any reasons? Really?
Scum pissed that he's lost already?
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by jimfinn »

ITT dramonic has a grand total of 14 posts. Little-to-no analysis. Saying x is scum or y is scum without much justification of his own. I would like him to at least make a case if he wants to accuse me or anyone else.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Cases are FTL.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by jimfinn »

What is that supposed to mean, gandalf?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

For The Loss.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Framm 18 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST TOLD SOMEONE TO HAMMER ON SOMEONE WHO HAD CLAIMED COP!
I am Dr. Toadley's Assistant, Nurse. I knew that the doctor had been killed, and I was active, but I forgot who that doctor had been due to lack of sleep. I was thinking it had been CMAR. Saying that the NK implicates me is very susceptible to WIFOM. My claim means I will likely be killed tonight, but this will force the scum to use their NK on me, preventing them from using it on a stronger player.
I don't know what has gotten you all riled up, but I will tell you the same thing, I told JimFinn, pay attention to the game. You even posted the claim (It wasn't Cop) in your argument. :facepalm:

Anyways, that was just one of the reasons that I voted for him, read his posts for the entire game and see if it isn't scummy, and I took my vote back for reasons that I am not going to explain again.
Are you stupid? I EBWOP'd 1 minute later saying I meant doc. Sorry if I was raging at your massive stupidity. BTW, way to ignore my case and just take out of it the one mistake I made (which I corrected). Thanks scum.

I seriously think Dramonic has forgotten how to play since I was last on MS. Last I knew, we didn't quicklynch a mason claim D1, then go one to try and quicklynch a doc claim D2. It's stupidity at its finest.
And i just don't know where to begin with Gandalf. How about the stupidity of his more recent scumblog:
gandalf5166 wrote:Cases are FTL.
*begins a slow clap* bravo, this is just beautiful.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I've never caught scum with a case. Just saying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”