Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Friend stop it.
Seriously. Furc is not doing anything.
He is just self metaing ,doing nothing and other stuff.

How do you know furc didn't try to appear town as scum?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Plum »

V/LA through M0nday; will try to post before then but no promises :(
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

@Judge

in response to #1273

smoke/light: that was sarcasm, learn to read
vezokpiraka being town/scum: that shows my indecisiveness and lack of a list of scum, indicating town
on VI/vs good player argument: If you note in the post you're saying "contradicts" I said *I* can pick up on the differences. Obviously, you can't, or you're trying blindly to mislynch as scum. Which is it?

Also, Mothrax was voting me the entire day. He was not voting you the entire day. I try my best not to bus people, and if they're not idiots, which Mothrax isn't, I wouldn't ever have a problem. I've had to bus one person in 7 months, and that was millar13, who is a complete.... well. He's dyslexic, so I feel bad for him, but he has comprehension problems which extend beyond mafia. Off tangent, you are likely town, and you need to actually read up on me as scum.

If you think I am scum based on my meta you should view me as lurking and being unhelpful with one liners
that is my scum meta
will i do that next time I am scum? admittedly, probably not, so this is all null meta, but I am trying to be honest with you and you are beating your head against a brick wall with this.

Why would you want to wagon an active town poster who could be held accountable? We need to wagon someone who is lurking.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

p.s. i dont try this hard unless im town
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Friend »

No.

Furc.

Is.

Town.

Get that through your minds.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 am

Post by AGar »

Furcolow wrote:Why would you want to wagon an active town poster who could be held accountable? We need to wagon someone who is lurking.
I cut the self-meta bullshit.

I'm not metaing you, I already stated my feelings about meta.

Why should we be wagonning a lurker? Scum target easy lynches, no?

Friend, shut the fuck up with your defense of Furc and do some fucking scumhunting. Seriously.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXV
~ Trust me
Me=Weird (L-3) ~ Friend,
Furcolow,
Iecerint, Furcolow

Furcolow (L-4) ~ AGar, Me=Weird
Iecerint (L-6) ~
Furcolow

Not Voting:
Chronopie, pacman, Plum, curiouskarmadog, SocioPath, vezokpiraka
AGar 0 | Chronopie 2 | Me= 1 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 | ckd 1 | Socio 0 PROD1 1 | vezo 0

--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(75%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

bit sick at the moment....will update when i can
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Furcolow wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:I'm still busy with homework. It's possible I won't get to post tomorrow, so expect some content saturday.

@Furc: That post is stupid. Acting like a VI isn't going to help us town.
you are by no means "us town" to me yet
mmm... LOL?
AGar wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Why would you want to wagon an active town poster who could be held accountable? We need to wagon someone who is lurking.
I cut the self-meta bullshit.

I'm not metaing you, I already stated my feelings about meta.

Why should we be wagonning a lurker? Scum target easy lynches, no?

Friend, shut the fuck up with your defense of Furc and do some fucking scumhunting. Seriously.
I partly disagree on that Friend can't defend Furc. However, he needs to avoid posting "FURC IS TOWN FURC IS TOWN" in every of his posts. More content would be appreciated.
Otherwise, I do agree with your post. Furc needs to stop using meta in order to cover his mess, and to try to make some sensical posts.
Furcolow wrote:@Judge

in response to #1273

smoke/light: that was sarcasm, learn to read
vezokpiraka being town/scum: that shows my indecisiveness and lack of a list of scum, indicating town
on VI/vs good player argument: If you note in the post you're saying "contradicts" I said *I* can pick up on the differences. Obviously, you can't, or you're trying blindly to mislynch as scum. Which is it?

Also, Mothrax was voting me the entire day. He was not voting you the entire day. I try my best not to bus people, and if they're not idiots, which Mothrax isn't, I wouldn't ever have a problem. I've had to bus one person in 7 months, and that was millar13, who is a complete.... well. He's dyslexic, so I feel bad for him, but he has comprehension problems which extend beyond mafia. Off tangent, you are likely town, and you need to actually read up on me as scum.

If you think I am scum based on my meta you should view me as lurking and being unhelpful with one liners
that is my scum meta
will i do that next time I am scum? admittedly, probably not, so this is all null meta, but I am trying to be honest with you and you are beating your head against a brick wall with this.

Why would you want to wagon an active town poster who could be held accountable? We need to wagon someone who is lurking.
First didn't look like a sarcasm. However, I think it's OK that you explained.
The mothrax thing is just WIFOM IMO.
Again, to hell with meta. Also, as a matter of fact, many of your posts (mostly D1) were one-liners, very painful to read if you ask me.
And, finally, we can let the mod manage lurkers. Active lurking is scummy, but doesn't mean fact instantly.

Bleh, not done with reread. I'm dead tired right now.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Furcolow »

the fact judge is getting mad shows my defense was better than he liked
also the fact he didnt really respond to me makes me want to bang my head into the desk, because i am fairly sure he is town due to his interaction with mothrax, and I want us all to be on the same page.

If I was scum, you can guarantee different people would have been dying in the night. Plum would not be alive.

anyways
vote: zwetchenswasser

reasons:
he hasnt posted since september 5th, his goofy post restriction early on, and I am willing to die tomorrow if he isnt scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I also dont want to be the third voter on a wagon, as that is indicative of scum, and I am not scum.
If you have questions, AGAR, ask them.
I will be completely helpful, honest, and cooperative.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

HEY HEY HEY FURC
GUESS WHAT
ZWET IS DEAD
LOLOLOLLOLOL
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: Also, you please stop WIFOMing us to death.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well that shows how clueless i am
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: me=weird
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

and wifom is only an argument mafia use to make town look questionable the way you and your scumbuddy judge are using it
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=1400

game in which im town, just finished with a LyLo win
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote M=W

Furc is incredibly scummy but I don't want him dead now. He is too much for me to comprehend.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:39 am

Post by AGar »

Furcolow wrote:the fact judge is getting mad shows my defense was better than he liked
also the fact he didnt really respond to me makes me want to bang my head into the desk, because i am fairly sure he is town due to his interaction with mothrax, and I want us all to be on the same page.
I got mad? I said I'm ignoring self-meta. And then cut a hole in some logic, asked WHY we should be wagoning lurkers (answer pl0x?) and moved to Friend and emphasized he needs to do something.
Furcolow wrote:I also dont want to be the third voter on a wagon, as that is indicative of scum, and I am not scum.
If you're town, you shouldn't be worried about looking like scum.

Why are you worried of following a very weak tell that is indicative of scum?
Why should we be wagoning lurkers as opposed to players we find scummy?
What gains do we get from wagoning lurkers?

Who are your top 2 scum reads, lurkers not withstanding?

Why are you still contradicting yourself?

Vezok - Why are
you
choosing M=W?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

AGar wrote:
Furcolow wrote:the fact judge is getting mad shows my defense was better than he liked
I got mad? I said I'm ignoring self-meta. And then cut a hole in some logic, asked WHY we should be wagoning lurkers (answer pl0x?) and moved to Friend and emphasized he needs to do something.

Lurking scum are the ones who are the most dangerous.

Furcolow wrote:I also dont want to be the third voter on a wagon, as that is indicative of scum, and I am not scum.
If you're town, you shouldn't be worried about looking like scum.
Why not? It's what you can convince people. If I'm town and look like scum I get mislynched. Why should I not worry about that? I disagree with you on this.

Why are you worried of following a very weak tell that is indicative of scum?
What are you talking about?

Why should we be wagoning lurkers as opposed to players we find scummy?
answered above

What gains do we get from wagoning lurkers?

Pressure on people who we have no information on will get us information on them through either them posting, them dying, or a claim.

Who are your top 2 scum reads, lurkers not withstanding?
I'm happy with my vote on Me=Weird because of Beefster. I am also suspicious of CKD. I'm not sure if they're top 2, but they're the first two into my head. I actually had to sit and think about this for a moment... a good moment.

Why are you still contradicting yourself?

Vezok - Why are
you
choosing M=W?
Also, what contradictions? I disagree with your "contradictions". Address them in detail, please.

If you keep spouting lies about contradictions and tunneling on me nonsensically I am going to ignore your posts altogether, Judge.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:43 am

Post by AGar »

For the first question I asked - it's a general sitewide belief that town should not be interested in their self-survival. They still can win if they die. Worrying about your own death is something scum tend to do, as it greatly hinders their ability to win the game.

For the second question I asked, I want to know why you're concerned about looking like scum. It has been addressed.

For the third, how do you know that they are lurking scum and not lurking town? Lurking is a null-tell. Active lurking is different, but you do not seem to be specifying.

For the fourth, so you'd like to run up wagons and possibly claims on people just to get them to post? There's things called prods. And replacements. Both much more effective, in my experience.

The contradiction here is:
also the fact he didnt really respond to me makes me want to bang my head into the desk,
because i am fairly sure he is town
due to his interaction with mothrax, and I want us all to be on the same page.

If I was scum, you can guarantee different people would have been dying in the night. Plum would not be alive.

anyways
vote: zwetchenswasser

reasons:
he hasnt posted since september 5th, his goofy post restriction early on, and I am willing to die tomorrow if he isnt scum.
Furcolow wrote:and wifom is only an argument mafia use to make town look questionable the way you and
your scumbuddy judge
are using it
Look at the bold.

I didn't even post in between the two posts. What so emphatically changed your reads?

I'm not spouting lies about contradictions. I'm following up on a scumtell that I have seen success with in the past. You have contradicted yourself on multiple occasions. It doesn't matter if you disagree with them, it's what everyone else believes of them.

I'm not tunneling nonsensically - I'm simply gunning for who I find scummiest. I'm not ignoring other players, in fact, I've actually requested things from others in this very game in each of my 3 previous posts.

So far the only defense of you I have seen is Friend spouting "meta" which I don't buy, and you with a mix of WIFOM ("No.. if I was scum, I'd have done
this
..."), self-meta and asserting that you are obviously town based off of interactions with one player, while trying to accuse another player who had similar interactions of being scummy (hey look, there's one of those contradictions I pointed out, in detail). In my eyes, that's no defense. Also, about the mothrax thing, there's a little technique scumteams can use called "breaking the meta" where they do the EXACT opposite of what one would expect. It can easily be followed with a WIFOM trap of "Dude, there's no way I could be scum with him - it would be suicide for scum to do that." You're damn near close to following a similar path here with your assertion that your interactions with mothrax are clearing of yourself.

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Friend »

AGar, really? I'm not scumhunting? I insisted on mothrax-scum for a long damn time and I've been saying M=W is scum for a while now too.

Anyways, check this out: Furc town meta

HE IS ACTING EXACTLY THE SAME. EXACTLY THE MOTHERFREAKING SAME.

HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DELIBERATELY CHANGE HIS META.

THEREFORE, HE IS FUCKING TOWN. THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE CASES ON FURC.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Iecerint »

I actually kinda think SP may be scum. His approach to this game reminds me of how he did Plum's Lay of Leithian mafia a bit ago.

Plum, what do you think about that?

I could see him as scum with M=W tho so w/e.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:01 am

Post by AGar »

Friend wrote:AGar, really? I'm not scumhunting? I insisted on mothrax-scum for a long damn time and I've been saying M=W is scum for a while now too.

Anyways, check this out: Furc town meta

HE IS ACTING EXACTLY THE SAME. EXACTLY THE MOTHERFREAKING SAME.

HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DELIBERATELY CHANGE HIS META.

THEREFORE, HE IS FUCKING TOWN. THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE CASES ON FURC.
It's ONE FUCKING GAME.

And he's not as fucking stupid as you think he is, trust me.

Your logic fucking sucks.

And today, you have only poached an easy wagon on M=W based on what - Beefster's slot - and defended Furc.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Iecerint »

Bonus points: SP is NOT scum with Furc -- he's a total softie and never pushes his scumfriends like that unless they start it (i.e. by signaling I WOULD LIKE TO DISTANCE NOW PLZ). He does softbus by joining wagons, but he never rhetorics against scumpals.

And Furc is not scum anyway AFAICT so ye know.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”