chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also why are a bunch of people in this game posting in other games they are in but not this one? FoS all of you
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, I could post and say "I FUCKIN TOLD YOU SO!" but that would be kind of smug <<
also, I do not support a chesskid wagon
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I'm here. I'm exhausted. I'll post later today (saturday).
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Chesskid protected Dekes. (were is she?)

Is Chess kid flips scum we know who to lynch the next day.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

When did I protect Dekes? When am I flipping?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 am

Post by AGar »

chesskid3 wrote:that sarcasm there doesn't help your ranking in my books. You completely ignored my question about what of every single other thing that happened in D1 did you remember, suggesting you only care about surviving day to day, and not what happens during the day.

You just seize on my fakehammer, and it's off to the races.

Also Jenni being alive + you not seeing the softclaim doesn't help your case either. I know I hate this kind of statement, but were I mafia, I would have tried hard to get Jenni killed because of this. But yeah, \end WIFOM argument.
5 and a quarter hours and you couldn't actually dig up a reason retroactively for your vote on me?

I didn't ignore it, I actually even specifically addressed each scenario you brought up. What else do you care about? Ademisk's vote on me? It's shitty. The rest of the wagon gaining on HH? I approved then, and HH wasn't a bad lynch. I'm not going to look at each post and pick it apart.

Let me clarify about Jenniwren.

I've never fucking played with a BP before. I wouldn't know what to look for in that soft-claim. I didn't even know what the role did until you brought it up. Check my wiki page, it's got every completed and ongoing I've participated in, and no BPs have turned up in the completed games. If not knowing a role or how it works makes me scum, then I should be lynched in a lot more of my other games I was in.

If you'd like me to address specific occurrences from the end of Day 1, point them out and request it. Otherwise, stop nitpicking for a reason to push your agenda.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Every time you post, I feel happier and happier about my vote on you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also @ people who find me scummy because of the fakehammer, a question:
Why would I, when I was probably fairly high up on everyone's town list yesterday, do something like that? Vezo was going to vote whether or not I fakehammered or not, and all I had to do would have been to not respond to HH's cop claim. Yet instead I did this crazy thing. Why? Can someone offer an explanation for why the hell I would do that as scum?

If you can't, and you're suspicious of me, that's very strange, isn't it?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Dekes »

vezokpiraka wrote:Dekes. (were is
she
?)
For real?

I'm not willing to vote chesskid yet, since I have bigger suspects and because I didn't get a lot of bad vibes from him on D1. Obviously I agree that he definitely deserves the accusations for his fakehammer gambit, because it was at the very least a stupid move. Whether you intended to draw scum out with that move or not you put a claimed cop at risk and he eventually got killed. Not only was HH's caim the most believable of the later claims (though I did believe Jason's claim, too, to be honest), but you could've easily switched to Ademisk or someone else. Because the deadline wasn't that imminent that HH had to be lynched right then.
chesskid3 wrote:Because what else should I have said to fake-vote him? Also if Jack is mafia goon how is a flavor cop even remotely useful?
Well, we didn't know flavor was bastardized back then, did we? Or did you know something we didn't?

Anyway, I neither like your case on AGar nor his case on you. Feels like town vs. town to me.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Are you Lovers with BC but not alignment confirmed?
Good point. I was thinking something similar because I still have BC as one of my top suspects.

Dram, how about you start contributing to this game and stop avoiding questions starting with this one:
Based on how BC has been playing so far, do you believe he's town?

My other main suspect is still Ademisk. His nameclaim didn't really convince me that he was town back then and now that it's confirmed we have bastardized flavor (lol@Jack being scum, btw), I'm even more convinced of his guilt.
Jenni brings up a fair point in #444. It would indeed be unfair if scum knew a player's name and role beforehand. But if you look closer, he only claimed to know her role. He very well might have bluffed there to gain more credibility ("Of course I'm not outing role jenni's role here") or even try to draw out jenni's role there.

I'm undecided about jenni. I mostly get town vibes from here and I would believe a scenario where scum had a town player's name but not vice versa (I believe there's a role that does that, but I can't recall what it's called). Jenni being alive irks me though. I can see FSH being killed based on his play style so far, but Jenni openly claiming a dangerous PR not being killed? But eh, this is just pure WIFOM here.

With all of that said,

Vote: Ademisk

for the same reasons as yesterday.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:36 am

Post by AGar »

chesskid3 wrote:Also @ people who find me scummy because of the fakehammer, a question:
Why would I, when I was probably fairly high up on everyone's town list yesterday, do something like that? Vezo was going to vote whether or not I fakehammered or not, and all I had to do would have been to not respond to HH's cop claim. Yet instead I did this crazy thing. Why? Can someone offer an explanation for why the hell I would do that as scum?

If you can't, and you're suspicious of me, that's very strange, isn't it?
Hmmm. Or you could've used it with that knowledge that Vezo was going to vote and use it to try and paint up a reason to policy lynch Vezo based on his "reckless behavior" so you as scum didn't have to burn a night kill on him. Also, you may have felt that being that high up on everyone's town lists yesterday would've given you leeway to get away from a bit more.

You still have no reason for your initial vote on me. Isn't that pretty retarded?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Why the hell would scum nk vezok?
They're going to leave him and Dekes alive and joint win with them at Lylo.

Start making sense please.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by jenniwren »

Dekes:
I didn’t fully claim anything. Several people have said they don’t see what Chesskid saw in that comment, or they didn’t until he pointed it out.

Furthermore, read Adem’s post again. He said he could prove my name AND role. I took/take that as meaning he knows my character name and my game role. I was the one who asked him not to put it all out there, and he honored my request. I also never said I could clear him outright because I didn't even know who he was much less his role/alignment. I just said it isn't likely he is scum as he knows my name and role.

Also, I don’t know that I would call the flavor bastardized as much as unexpected; so far, the flips have shown people to be true to their in-show roles. Despite his in-game alignment, Jack was still a doctor. Read HH's claim; it looks like Hurley was a name cop meant to catch ETHAN, which is also true to the show. (Chesskid actually suggested this in ISO 23.)
Chesskid wrote: Also something that comes to mind is that Ethan was practically the godfather of season 1, with it taking Hurley getting a list of all the passengers names for them to figure out he wasn't on the plane (If anything, Hurley would be a namecop imo, if there was one - sorry for the speculation on pr/names)
If Vezo hadn’t outted himself in the first five minutes of the day, then Hurley as name cop would have been very useful. Ethan did go after Claire—just like in the show; and Sun often helped Jack with medicine, as she had knowledge of herbs and holistic medicines. That’s another reason I’m willing to believe Adem-Michael is town aligned. Michael spent about 90% of his time on the island yelling “WALT!” or talking about “my boy,” and the other 10% of his time making eyes at Sun. It doesn’t make sense that he and Walt are on different teams; Sun and Jin, yes. Boone and Shannon, yes. Michael and Walt, no. (Other concrete and obvious pairings are escaping me.)

Dramonic:
Yesterday you said I was scum for not contributing to the game, which I refuted; you later changed your vote, but said you found me scummy a few more times after that. Today because I’m alive you say, “I told you so.” My first question is that I wonder if the scum would rather kill FaraSera, who is pretty dangerous as a hydra made of two experienced players, or someone who has enough suspicion surrounding her to be mislynched later?

My being alive could be due to several different things: that they found FaraSera more dangerous than me and are fine with saving me for a ML since they can only kill one a night; or they figured that this game will probably have more than two days, so they can hold off on killing me or save my mislynch until closer to a LYLO situation when it would make much more of an impact; or that they didn't see what Chesskid saw; or, Or, OR. I can think of at least two more reasons I'm still alive that having nothing to do with your conclusion that my being alive means I'm scum.

I have more, but this is turning into an unwieldy wall, and it will be completely out of control if I don't stop now. More to come.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:33 am

Post by AGar »

chesskid3 wrote:Why the hell would scum nk vezok?
They're going to leave him and Dekes alive and joint win with them at Lylo.

Start making sense please.
On the contrary, town doesn't look like they're set on lynching him. He's not going to be able to mislynched in LYLO by scum. Why shouldn't scum NK vezok?

Or are you just telling us what you're going to do.

STILL haven't addressed the fact that you placed a vote, said you were going to find a reason, then have simply said "I am glad I voted for you."

Still no reason.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Scum+vezok vote Dekes.
HOly crap that is not a hard concept
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

Post by AGar »

Holy crap you're obstinate.

WHAT GUARANTEES DEKES IS TOWN?

A lyncher? I'm sure I could find a few lynchers who had anti-town targets.

FFS people anymore just take anything as confirmed town.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

"On the contrary, town doesn't look like they're set on lynching him. He's not going to be able to mislynched in LYLO by scum. Why shouldn't scum NK vezok?"

Lol @ you trying to act like you knew what I was talking about all along.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, "On the contrary, town doesn't look like they're set on lynching him."

Why 3rd person?
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Ademisk »

V/LA for the rest of the weekend. Comp problems
Propane and Propane Nightmares
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 am

Post by AGar »

chesskid3 wrote:Also, "On the contrary, town doesn't look like they're set on lynching him."

Why 3rd person?
You asked for scum motivation.

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:
Now I'm spending my time defending myself from random shit instead of finding scum, awesome.
False, you can still hunt scum. the fact that you are not doing that as well is questionable.
chesskid3 wrote:that sarcasm there doesn't help your ranking in my books. You completely ignored my question about what of every single other thing that happened in D1 did you remember, suggesting you only care about surviving day to day, and not what happens during the day.

You just seize on my fakehammer, and it's off to the races.

Also Jenni being alive + you not seeing the softclaim doesn't help your case either. I know I hate this kind of statement, but were I mafia, I would have tried hard to get Jenni killed because of this. But yeah, \end WIFOM argument.
Mafia want to keep jenni alive (if she is a BP) until they can win the game with killing her. Also now that it is revealed that there is a vig or an SK it makes absolutely no sense for scum to kill a beloved princess until the other killing role is eliminated.

I am pretty much siding with AGar with the chesskid debate. They only way that scum would night kill Vezok is if Dekes is scum. If Vezok is night killed then it may be safe to assume that dekes is scum. Pretty retarded thing for scum to do.

Dram, what's your opinion of Chesskid? details plz.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

vezokpiraka wrote:Chesskid protected Dekes. (were is she?)

Is Chess kid flips scum we know who to lynch the next day.
WTH are you talking about?

@BC: I don't know chesskid enough to have a developped opinion. I'm feeling he's more newbish than scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not a noob, thanks though.

I know exactly what I'm doing.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm not a noob, thanks though.

I know exactly what I'm doing.
Are you an alt?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nah but i ain't a noob. I haz plan
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:nah but i ain't a noob. I haz plan
Imo... the more vague you are, the more scummy it makes you look in my eyes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”