Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Iecerint, friend, can you please restate your cases on me? I would ask furc and vezo, but their votes are mindless bandwagoning(more reasons to lynch furc).
Friend, what AGar said. And please, if you're just going to mindlessly say that I'm scum and furc's town and provide pointless furc meta, shut the fuck up.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

Glancing through your iso, your targets (vez, Furc, me) do little to inspire confidence with regard to your scumhunting motives. Also, your predecessor was naughty.

I think the best way to convince me that you are town would involve making a case on someone or a town/meh/scum tier post or something. It looks like you're going after easy suspects. Your targets also mirror SP's, and I think he may be scum based on meta in large games like this as I just stated.

I am waiting to see whether Plum agrees with me about SP before I go too far down that rabbit hole.

I admit that Friend is a little shifty but I don't think he's scum with you (which is why a MW=>Friend case isn't going to convince me; it's just showing me that you're probably not scum with him).
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Furcolow »

AGar wrote:For the first question I asked - it's a general sitewide belief that town should not be interested in their self-survival. They still can win if they die. Worrying about your own death is something scum tend to do, as it greatly hinders their ability to win the game.
I don't give a fuck if I die in the night, I just don't want to be mislynched. I want to lynch scum.

For the second question I asked, I want to know why you're concerned about looking like scum. It has been addressed.
Because I'm not scum.

For the third, how do you know that they are lurking scum and not lurking town? Lurking is a null-tell. Active lurking is different, but you do not seem to be specifying.
I would rather pressure people who are lurking to get information regardless of how "null" said strategy is. Are you worried because a lot of your scumbuddies are laying back and lurking, so you are trying to get us to not utilize this strategy? If you are town, and weren't playfighting with mothrax trying to get us off your scent, you need to step up your game and stop fucking tunneling.

For the fourth, so you'd like to run up wagons and possibly claims on people just to get them to post? There's things called prods. And replacements. Both much more effective, in my experience.
Yes. I would like to wagon lurkers. I disagree with a lot of what you've said here. Prods are worthless except for one post. Replacements? Don't make me laugh. When I get replacements in a game they can turn a scummy slot into the most pro-town slot and still be scum. I hate seeing replacements. I have completely different opinions on how to play mafia than most people on this site obviously. I like to make it very apparent when I am not scum. That is just my thing to do. I am going to fix it later in my mafia career, don't get me wrong, but at this juncture in time it is inadvisable for me to do so. Maybe next week.

The contradiction here is:
Furcolow wrote:the fact judge is getting mad shows my defense was better than he liked
also the fact he didnt really respond to me makes me want to bang my head into the desk,
because i am fairly sure he is town
due to his interaction with mothrax, and I want us all to be on the same page.

If I was scum, you can guarantee different people would have been dying in the night. Plum would not be alive.

anyways
vote: zwetchenswasser

reasons:
he hasnt posted since september 5th, his goofy post restriction early on, and I am willing to die tomorrow if he isnt scum.
Furcolow wrote:and wifom is only an argument mafia use to make town look questionable the way you and
your scumbuddy judge
are using it
Look at the bold.

I didn't even post in between the two posts. What so emphatically changed your reads?

I'm not spouting lies about contradictions. I'm following up on a scumtell that I have seen success with in the past. You have contradicted yourself on multiple occasions. It doesn't matter if you disagree with them, it's what everyone else believes of them.

I'm not tunneling nonsensically - I'm simply gunning for who I find scummiest. I'm not ignoring other players, in fact, I've actually requested things from others in this very game in each of my 3 previous posts.

So far the only defense of you I have seen is Friend spouting "meta" which I don't buy, and you with a mix of WIFOM ("No.. if I was scum, I'd have done
this
..."), self-meta and asserting that you are obviously town based off of interactions with one player, while trying to accuse another player who had similar interactions of being scummy (hey look, there's one of those contradictions I pointed out, in detail). In my eyes, that's no defense. Also, about the mothrax thing, there's a little technique scumteams can use called "breaking the meta" where they do the EXACT opposite of what one would expect. It can easily be followed with a WIFOM trap of "Dude, there's no way I could be scum with him - it would be suicide for scum to do that." You're damn near close to following a similar path here with your assertion that your interactions with mothrax are clearing of yourself.
You ARE tunneling
"gunning for someone you find scummiest" when I had a fucking wagon on me from scum on day 2? You play like an idiot.

You are scum trying to twist everything dark into appearing like it is light. I am sure of it now. I was judging your reactions to my "contradictions", judge, and you've failed. I am not changing my vote, though, because I am pretty fucking sure beefster was one of your scumbuddies.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Me=Weird wrote:Iecerint, friend, can you please restate your cases on me? I would ask furc and vezo, but their votes are mindless bandwagoning(more reasons to lynch furc).
Friend, what AGar said. And please, if you're just going to mindlessly say that I'm scum and furc's town and provide pointless furc meta, shut the fuck up.
Oh, now you push on me when I'm fucking voting you
such good play, me=weird. Textbook, buddy. You're a great player, who'd you learn from, Judge?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVI
~ A real Friend
Me=Weird (L-2) ~ Friend, Iecerint,
Furcolow,
Furcolow, vezokpiraka

Furcolow (L-4) ~ AGar, Me=Weird
zwetschenwasser (L-12) ~
Furcolow

Not Voting:
Chronopie, pacman, Plum, curiouskarmadog, SocioPath,
vezokpiraka

AGar 0 | Chronopie -- | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | pacman 0 | Plum 1 | ckd 0 | Socio 1 PROD1 2 | vezo 0

-Chronopie is being replaced. Please hold...

--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(66%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I WAS VOTING YOU AND PUSHING FOR YOUR LYNCH BEFORE YOU VOTED FOR ME WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?! I LIKE HOW YOUR RESPONSE TO CONTRADICTION ACCUSATIONS WAS TO "JUDGE HIS REACTIONS" AND SAY HE FAILED. JUST KEEP FLAILING, SCUM.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vote Iecerint
....I got a feeling that scum lie here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Friend »

No, M=W + AGar, Furc is town and stop telling me to shut up. Your cases are wrong.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Vi wrote:
Wait. What?

It's not 72 hours since my last post (okay, it is NOW, but that because I took a while writing this)

And the above quoted definitely wasn't.
Your last post was midday Wednesday.
The announcement was late-day Saturday.
I win. ~Vi

--

I was going to say that I believe Furc is town. VI-ish, but town. And M=W is just pushing this (fail-)case as a counter wagon.

VOTE: M=W
Last edited by Vi on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

There is mini theme 1000 where furc acted the same way and he was scum. He got to day 4 and finally got lynched.
Don't think he is town. He is smart and knows how to appear town.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Friend »

Nope, he didn't act the same way. He acted way differently.

I think vezo is scum.

unvote, vote: vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I think Friend is scum.
unvote
vote friend
See what I did there.
Seriously friend. You are not helping. Stop calling people scum or town just cause you think so. Do something.
unvote
Vote M=W
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by Friend »

Heh, vezo telling people to do something is very ironic. You're parroting AGar's shitty attacks on me in a hypocritically scummy way.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 am

Post by AGar »

This game is devolving into pure ad hom and I'm dying with laughter.

Friend, did you ever even consider that Furc is a bit smarter than you've given him credit for and might have learned to try and emulate his town meta as scum? If this is his town meta, it's really not that hard to play like a VI.

Let's just ignore meta for a post. Honestly. I want your uninfluenced opinion.

I have highlighted MULTIPLE major contradictions in Furcolow's posting this game. Contradictions that can also be chalked up as backtracking. He has provided no defense other than sidestepping the issue at hand, WIFOM, self-meta-ing and ad hom.

Last I checked, none of those 4 are actual defenses for actions committed by a player.
Last I checked, I have found scum contradicting themselves in their posting.
Last I checked, backtracking was a widely accepted indicator of a player likely to be scum.

If this was any slot other than Furcolow, committing these same actions with no prior meta to use, would you find them scummy?

Since I have OPENLY declared that I do not feel meta is a strong enough reason to dispell these suspicions, and I've given support for that belief, what is wrong with my case? If I don't buy into meta defenses, what real reason do I have to believe that Furc is town?

Also, don't misrepresent me - I don't want you to shut up. I want you to stop spewing a meta defense of Furc and convince me that he is town some other way and convince me that another player is scummier than he is, leaving meta out of the picture.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vez, if you are town, you have to be one of the worst players I have ever seen.

I dont get the Me wagon...and I really dont get those reasons for being on it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 am

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:he's a total softie and never pushes his scumfriends like that unless they start it (i.e. by signaling I WOULD LIKE TO DISTANCE NOW PLZ). He does softbus by joining wagons, but he never rhetorics against scumpals.
I am offended that you think this way.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

I have been scum with you zillions of times. You are a benevolent overlord.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

Post by SocioPath »

I push more than you think.
Like oh I don't know, even the last game we were in together.
IA II.
Where DGB called me town the whole game, I made a great case against her, got her lynched, then used that to get the SK lynched, then rode the rest of the game with my other buddy for a smooth victory.
Vote: Iec

^
YOU SEE WHAT I DID THAR?
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

That is in no way how I recall DGB being lynched. As I recall, she tried to get me lynched, failed, whined about it and tried to re-push by making up meta on me, and got caught. Then MO (or Tar?) noticed other little inconsistencies in her play, etc. As I recall, your first post against her kinda followed mine, and any real rhetoric was after things were pretty much set. I suppose Haylen (SKscum) was in the running a little, but only just.

CKD, why do you think I'm scum?
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Friend wrote:No, M=W + AGar, Furc is town and stop telling me to shut up. Your cases are wrong.
Why is he town? And don't go spouting of more of your meta crap.
Friend wrote:Nope, he didn't act the same way. He acted way differently.

I think vezo is scum.

unvote, vote: vezokpiraka
So now you're reduced to voting anyone who disagrees with you?
Chronopie wrote:
Vi wrote:
Wait. What?

It's not 72 hours since my last post (okay, it is NOW, but that because I took a while writing this)

And the above quoted definitely wasn't.
Your last post was midday Wednesday.
The announcement was late-day Saturday.
I win. ~Vi

--

I was going to say that I believe Furc is town. VI-ish, but town. And M=W is just pushing this (fail-)case as a counter wagon.

VOTE: M=W
Where do you get the town feeling? How is it a counter wagon? If anything, the wagon on me is the counter wagon. And what do you mean, fail-case?
Show

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Friend »

M=W, I'm beginning to get the feeling you're not very bright.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Me=Weird »

How come? Cause I'm beginning to get the feeling you're an idiot.
Show

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Friend »

Heh.

Either you're scum or you're stupid. One of the two.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Me=Weird wrote:How come? Cause I'm beginning to get the feeling you're an idiot.
Show

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Friend »

How come?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”