Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Equinox »

VOTE: hiphop

Reasoning: Night 3 is not going to help me decide between my suspects. This is as good as it gets. Besides, XScorpion's eagerness to not lynch seals the deal for me.

You lot had better hope that your scum buddies (maybe it's singular now; it's L-1) are quick enough to hammer No Lynch before town wakes up.

I call the following:

If hiphop flips scum, I accuse Kirbyoshi and XScorpion.
If hiphop flips town, you guys have every right to rage post-game.

Cheers.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am

Post by XScorpion »

Dude.
There are 4 people voting no lynch. You can't lynch anyone unless one of us unvotes.
Unless hiphop gets to L-1, I highly doubt there will be a lynch today, and even then...probably not the best idea.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Equinox »

The game ends either today or tomorrow. It doesn't matter to me when the lynch happens.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
5 to lynch
hiphop (3) SpyreX, Benmage, Equinox

none (4) Kirbyoshi, hiphop, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion

Not voting (1) jenniwren
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Equinox »

MOD: Benmage voted hiphop in 623.

Fixed
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

jenni needs to vote NL so she can get a kill in before we lynch her.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by jenniwren »

The only reason igaf about being lynched right now is because I'm town and we need to lynch scum. Otherwise I would say lynch me and put it to rest.

Vote: No Lynch
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Equinox »

ITT the scum reveal themselves.

I don't see any scumbags hopping on hiphop for a victory, and some of these votes for No Lynch are highly suspect. That's saying something right there.

Good night, guys.
I hope to argue with you lot tomorrow.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
5 to lynch
hiphop (3) SpyreX, Benmage, Equinox

none (5) Kirbyoshi, hiphop, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion, jenniwren

Not voting (0)
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

The town decides to take it easy for today.

Back to being breakfast friends? Probably not. We'll see who's back in the morning....

There was no lynch today.

Night 3 begins and will end on September 21 at 8:00 PM Central Time. Please send night actions via PM.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

As expected, the killing wasn't over. As the town gathers, it appears there is a pile of bodies waiting for you.

Wrong. It's just one big body. The poor old captain. Too much crunch-a-tizing? Not enough??? Whatever, he's dead.

Equinox, Cap'n Crunch (from Cap'n Crunch), was killed. His alignment was
Town
and his role was
Vanilla

Day 4 has begun. Deadline is September 29th at 3:00 PM Central Time. 7 alive: 4 to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yay...we lost a strong town voice...so worth it.....siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

vote hip-hop.

This is game, or not. we'll see.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Scum will auto win now if i am mistaken, otherwise, town feel free to hammer aswell.

Xscorp is the one to lynch tomorrow if I die tonight.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

vote spyrex
more coming tonight.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:1.) If the mod actually gave a role that mechanically didn't make sense I'd sure as hell say something to the mod. Of course, if I fakeclaim and screw up and get called out on it I'm sure gonna go welp, thats what the mod gave me. And nurse is inherently one-shot: it takes on the attributes of the protective (namely, doc) role when it dies. It doesn't jump role to role - what happens AFTER may not be one shot but the nurse is.

2.) After the swing and a miss with your claim and saying that the passive role (hint: you would have got some form of 'you are now a BP' not 'action (that you didn't perform) successful') got mod information well swing and a miss.

3.) No. You saying that "Snap or Crackle are a protective role" is a part of your flavor
definitively affects the outcome
of the game via flavor. That is not an opinion.

4.) If your flavor is true you knew one of them was. MAYBE you could have said "ohh scum doc" but no. You went "SEE LOOK MY FLAVOR + ROBO = DELICIOUS PRIZES"
1.Already explained. Really do not want to make any extra noise. If people want to see my argument here it is Nothing more to say on that point.

2. Again, did you use your role? Like I said I protected myself, and mod said action successful. Not only that, but you believe that xscorp is town as stated here. Yet Xscorp said he also got a message from the mod that said action successful as stated here. So why isn't xscorp scum also? Hint- Scum has got to buddy someone. You believe xscorp got a message yet you don't believe me, when I stated in the thread first that the mod does confirm successful actions? Now your tunneling.

3. Here is the big one.

Everybody read this-
I am
A: Town who I got flavor from the mod that was true.
B: Scum who bs'd flavor that somehow ended up being correct.

Which one do you really believe?

Seriously? How in the world can I get flavor that affects the game when I am scum??

4. How also was I supposed to know my flavor was true? As the only person to answer my question, Equinox also stated she would not have drawn the connection that one Snap, or crackle was a protective role. As stated here

Am I making any sense to you at all?

As stated before Spyrex is not a protective role, if I am. One of us must be scum. Town make your pick.

Because of this Scum must be Benmage and Spyrex. If it was only one of them then scum would have lynched me yesterday with the other 2.

The other scum, of course, is Kirby. No town, would ever get a role like that.

SSBF you can give them all +3, because they all are scum. I am as sure as a town can be, that does not have a role to find out.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

hiphop wrote: Because of this Scum must be Benmage and Spyrex. If it was only one of them then scum would have lynched me yesterday with the other 2.
I can't help but get the feeling you and Spy are trying to bus one another.

I've been having difficulty pin-point the third scum in this game. You and Xscorp are clearly two of them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kirby will make it to endgame which will wifom murder me.

SSBF or jenni will be one of the two confirmed townies (in my mind) alive when we run through hip-hops and xscorps lynches...that leave one of them with Spy and Kirby...SO its between lyncing Spy and Kirby for the 3rd scum.

Atm I'd say lynch Spy. But maybe something will shed light as to an alternative.

So thats my scum team hip-hop, xscorp, spy....lynch in order because i am still iffy on kirby. Best O luck town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hip-hop what do you think about equinox, a strong town voice...voting you...dead... convenient aye, bet you're glad you swindled some town into that no lynch aye. Tsk tsk. nubs will hopefully learn after this one.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:Hip-hop what do you think about equinox, a strong town voice...voting you...dead... convenient aye, bet you're glad you swindled some town into that no lynch aye. Tsk tsk. nubs will hopefully learn after this one.
Wifom. Or should I say that you, spy and kirby killed her to frame me. Scum only need one mislynch. Also you noticed that I said no lynch at the start of the day. Way before a vote was cast on me.

Not only that, but a no-lynch was the best and only way for town to go. How do you supposed it helped scum, beside Equinox dead? Everything, and I mean everything showed it was the best move for town.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

And don't make fun of any nubs, because the way I see it they did the right thing, and you were trying to lead them astray.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

What was the point of the no lynch, to lower the pool of suspects....well news flash the list of suspects wasn't lowered. A town voice was killed. A misplay by this newbtown. You know what was gained scum having to only convince 1 townie in a mislynch instead of 2 g-g.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:What was the point of the no lynch, to lower the pool of suspects....well news flash the list of suspects wasn't lowered. A town voice was killed. A misplay by this newbtown. You know what was gained scum having to only convince 1 townie in a mislynch instead of 2 g-g.
I guess you are right. My fault. At the beginning of the day, I still had the notion that everyone could be scum, but by the end there were obv townies. I guess I never re-examined if no-lynching was really the right choice. Sorry guys. My fault.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh hay whatup waste of space yesterday.

What a surprise this all comes out today and not yesterday when it would have got you lynched. Fancy that.
1.Already explained. Really do not want to make any extra noise. If people want to see my argument here it is Nothing more to say on that point.
Your argument is "the mod gave me the role *shrug*". F--
2. Again, did you use your role? Like I said I protected myself, and mod said action successful. Not only that, but you believe that xscorp is town as stated here. Yet Xscorp said he also got a message from the mod that said action successful as stated here. So why isn't xscorp scum also? Hint- Scum has got to buddy someone. You believe xscorp got a message yet you don't believe me, when I stated in the thread first that the mod does confirm successful actions? Now your tunneling.
Nice try. If someone awesome, like Benmage, really wants to know if I used my powers, sure.

But, lets get to the heart. Now you're saying your BP (the one you inhereted as a one shot nurse, lets keep this clear) was an
action you submitted to the mod to protect yourself and he said action successful.
Which, oddly enough, wasn't what you actually argued with me yesterday:
2.) Nurse is a passive role. There would be no 'action confirmed' message in any world. Period.
2)I take it you have not used your role, or should I say have not been sending in the actions for your scum group. This is my 13th game on this site, I believe, and I never had a mod confirm that a role was successful on this one or on the other one that i play at. Not only that, but it is not common to do so. So do you really think I as scum, would claim such an absurd fact as that unless it was true? Wifom, but think about it. The mod confirmed that the action was successful. Period. In fact, since Xscorp is the only who has used his role. let's try this.
So, NOW, you're saying that your passive role of nurse wasn't what got the action successful (which it wouldn't) it would be your passive role of bp (which ALSO wouldn't - MAYBE the mod would tell you your BP was gone but not 'action successful') which doesn't even mesh up with yesterday good lord man.

And XScorp has a role that, in fact, would get an "action successful" message if that's what the mod does.
3. Here is the big one.

Everybody read this-
I am
A: Town who I got flavor from the mod that was true.
B: Scum who bs'd flavor that somehow ended up being correct.

Which one do you really believe?

Seriously? How in the world can I get flavor that affects the game when I am scum??
How do you get flavor that affects the game as either alignment when the mod expressly says it doesn't exist?

You don't.

So, its:
C: You had flavor that was adapatable and got lucky.
4. How also was I supposed to know my flavor was true? As the only person to answer my question, Equinox also stated she would not have drawn the connection that one Snap, or crackle was a protective role. As stated here
Which is it? Is it "TOTALLY MY FLAVOR MAKES ME TOWN YO" or "GOLLY GEE MY FLAVOR WASNT AWESOME THATS WHY I LYNCHED ONE OF THE TWO ROLES MY FLAVOR WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED IS A PROTECTIVE ROLE".

Cause it sure can't be both.

My fingers oohhh nooooesss

Vote: Hiphop
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

/bump
Yo kirby I gots a quick question for you when you're free..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”