Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Relationships with flipped scum.
KageLord wrote:
Bunny is playing weak and a bit scummy (mostly because of the weakness, as pointed out earlier), but not enough to make me shift my vote.
Standard scum distancing, mentioning him as scummy, not enough for vote.
KageLord wrote:Why the L-1 vote, FakeGod?

I was just waiting to see how that whole thing with don turned out first. There didn't seem much point in me voting someone else in the middle of that back-and-forth. Now though, I'm not quite sure that the leading wagons are appropriate. Sure Bunny and mongoose have been mostly inactive (and mongoose's voting someone on his 3rd post and sticking with it throughout the day without reinforcing it or trying to convince others doesn't help), but isn't it just as likely that they're just not playing good town? I'm just a bit wary of voting someone for reasons like that given that we probably have an SK (or a lying vig), meaning 2 possible town deaths a night. Lylo might be coming very soon (maybe as early as tomorrow), so I just want to have a very good reason when I vote right now. If Bunny and mongoose aren't scum, this is just looking ideal for scum (easy mislynches coming and possible help at night from SK or vig).

So cloud, why is your vote on Bunny again?
More soft defense of Bunny
KageLord wrote: My scum team guess (descending order of scumminess):

mongoose
Skill006
Bunnylover
First time we have acknowledgment of Skill, but still both are not his top scum suspect.
KageLord wrote: My new scumteam guess:

Skill006
el simo
Scott

This is probably a scummy looking scumteam (meaning I look scummy for suggesting Scott and el simo), but I think it is the most likely right now. I would put Bunny in there for one of them except for his honesty in his list. I don't think simple scum would do something like putting themselves second last in their own list. Really that's all I'm basing my current read on him on, so feel free to disagree.
Goes back to defending Bunny for a pretty weak reason (his honesty). Skill still on the list however there is little wiggle room at this point.

Refuses to hammer Bunny, but does hammer Skill.

So we have a lot of defending Bunny, and ignoring Skill until mass-claim and it is necessary to address all players. Both of these relationships seem scummy and problematic to me.

Tracker claim

I have addressed problems with his claim earlier. There are 2 big ones that stand out for me however.

1. All of his results are easily made up. N1 Raivann was VT and obviously tracked nowhere. N2 he "forgot" his role N3 he "tracked" me to DJ and mongoose (covered in point 2). N4 "tracked" me to el simo.
KageLord wrote:Okay, before anything else, I think we should do the reveal of who everyone targeted. el simo and Skill, that would be you two. mongoose is essentially cleared, I think.

After those two claim their N3 actions, I would be most interested to know Scott's thoughts at this point.
This is his first point after the end of N3 asking for targets to be revealed. Mongoose reveals that he was role blocked. Only after getting this information, Kage claims that he "tracked" me to the NK of DJ and mongoose. So all of his claimed information can easily be made up from the thread. Raivann flips VT, is an easy fake tracker. He doesn't even make one up N2. Once he gets the information on who targeted who, puts the blame on me. And obviously "tracks" me to simo N4 also easily surmised from the thread.

2. He has 2 "results" for me N3, yet only 1 for me N4.

I think Kage pegged me as Mafia RB and figured 2 results would really sell me as scum. Given that 2 results were easily fakeable with the death of DJ and after mongoose announced he was RBed, this was a believable track. But Skill flips Mafia RB and this assumption falls apart. So he "tracks" me to 2 people N3, but only 1 person N4?

Vote: KageLord
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by KageLord »

Scott Brosius wrote:
KageLord wrote:Yep, your vote is the decider. And Scott targeted el simo last night. But I'm sure you already knew that I would say that.

I really hope the answer to your question is yes (or if vig takes precedence, that would be even better). That would make things a heck of a lot easier for town here.
I'm not sure why that is even important. The game is in mongoose's hands. We are clearly going to vote each other and he casts the deciding vote. If I get lynched, half of the remaining players will be scum, which is usually the win condition for scum regardless of the killing power of the remaining town player. Unless mongoose wants to no-lynch? But that is not a good idea.
It would be very important if the answer is yes or vig takes precedence. I (or mongoose himself) can explain why after the mod answers.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by KageLord »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Relationships with flipped scum.
KageLord wrote:
Bunny is playing weak and a bit scummy (mostly because of the weakness, as pointed out earlier), but not enough to make me shift my vote.
Standard scum distancing, mentioning him as scummy, not enough for vote.
It wasn't enough for a vote at that point since Raivann was super scummy/anti-town. Clearly the vigs agreed since he was their first target instead of Bunny.
Scott wrote:
KageLord wrote:Why the L-1 vote, FakeGod?

I was just waiting to see how that whole thing with don turned out first. There didn't seem much point in me voting someone else in the middle of that back-and-forth. Now though, I'm not quite sure that the leading wagons are appropriate. Sure Bunny and mongoose have been mostly inactive (and mongoose's voting someone on his 3rd post and sticking with it throughout the day without reinforcing it or trying to convince others doesn't help), but isn't it just as likely that they're just not playing good town? I'm just a bit wary of voting someone for reasons like that given that we probably have an SK (or a lying vig), meaning 2 possible town deaths a night. Lylo might be coming very soon (maybe as early as tomorrow), so I just want to have a very good reason when I vote right now. If Bunny and mongoose aren't scum, this is just looking ideal for scum (easy mislynches coming and possible help at night from SK or vig).

So cloud, why is your vote on Bunny again?
More soft defense of Bunny
Also more soft defense of mongoose. If I'm on Bunny's team for soft defending him here, I'm also on mongoose's team for soft defending him. See the problem with that?
Scott wrote:
KageLord wrote: My scum team guess (descending order of scumminess):

mongoose
Skill006
Bunnylover
First time we have acknowledgment of Skill, but still both are not his top scum suspect.
Wow... that would be the poorest semi-bus I have ever seen. In a list of 3 suspects putting 2 of one's scum buddies. Plus, for that to work, I would have to have voted mongoose, which I didn't. As scum I would have no reason to hold back on going after mongoose after putting my two scumbuddies on my list like that. Mongoose already had a good amount of suspicion on him then, so that seems like a logical wagon to restart at that point. The fact that I didn't even attempt to restart that wagon despite putting mongoose as my top suspect shows genuine restraint considering lylo/mylo. Also, no reason for scum to plop Skill onto that list when it's nowhere near necessary.
Scott wrote:
KageLord wrote: My new scumteam guess:

Skill006
el simo
Scott

This is probably a scummy looking scumteam (meaning I look scummy for suggesting Scott and el simo), but I think it is the most likely right now. I would put Bunny in there for one of them except for his honesty in his list. I don't think simple scum would do something like putting themselves second last in their own list. Really that's all I'm basing my current read on him on, so feel free to disagree.
Goes back to defending Bunny for a pretty weak reason (his honesty). Skill still on the list however there is little wiggle room at this point.

Refuses to hammer Bunny, but does hammer Skill.

So we have a lot of defending Bunny, and ignoring Skill until mass-claim and it is necessary to address all players. Both of these relationships seem scummy and problematic to me.
I admit, that Bunny situation does look bad. To me, it looks so bad that it would be idiotic for scum. At some points you paint me as some scheming scum, ready to semi-bus both my partners in a list of 3 (and one time moving one of them up to my top suspect), then we get here where scum would have to be an idiot in my position. When it is that clear that Bunny is going to be lynched, there is no scum that I know of that would try to defend him like that. And obviously my hammer on Skill was about 98% guaranteed to hit scum given the logic I mentioned beforehand. el simo then said he had the same train of thought and was just waiting to see what I would do for a bit.
Scott wrote:
Tracker claim

I have addressed problems with his claim earlier. There are 2 big ones that stand out for me however.

1. All of his results are easily made up. N1 Raivann was VT and obviously tracked nowhere. N2 he "forgot" his role N3 he "tracked" me to DJ and mongoose (covered in point 2). N4 "tracked" me to el simo.
KageLord wrote:Okay, before anything else, I think we should do the reveal of who everyone targeted. el simo and Skill, that would be you two. mongoose is essentially cleared, I think.

After those two claim their N3 actions, I would be most interested to know Scott's thoughts at this point.
This is his first point after the end of N3 asking for targets to be revealed. Mongoose reveals that he was role blocked. Only after getting this information, Kage claims that he "tracked" me to the NK of DJ and mongoose. So all of his claimed information can easily be made up from the thread. Raivann flips VT, is an easy fake tracker. He doesn't even make one up N2. Once he gets the information on who targeted who, puts the blame on me. And obviously "tracks" me to simo N4 also easily surmised from the thread.
N1, I don't see how you can blame me for that result. Vigs thought he was scum too, apparently. What else would you expect from a tracker on N1? Do you doubt el simo because he didn't save anyone for the entire game (and from the info he revealed, he wasn't blocked but just picked the wrong person)? N2, I accept the full blame for that. I would think it would be easier for scum to just claim another VT there, but whatever, I can see how timing out on my action would look suspicious.
N3 is what I think is one of the biggest reasons to think I'm telling the truth.

Think about it this way: if you are scum trying to fakeclaim D4 after claiming VT the previous day, what do you do? Well, first of all, claiming anything at that point would be risky. But, disregarding that, if you decide to go with tracker as your fakeclaim, how do you pick your targets? Picking from the dead each night is one way to go. However, the one thing I would never understand scum doing is announcing multiple targets. Scum could easily continue the pattern by saying "Scott targeted don". Since don ended up dead, that would be all fine and dandy for framing. Or, scum could go another route and say, "Scott targeted mongoose (or el simo or whoever was alive)". At that point, Scott is painted as lying to town and targeting someone, giving the strong possibility of being the RB (possibly saving Skill from being lynched) or some other scum PR. Why in the world would scum say the unlikely phenomenon of targeting two players? This is easily doubted by town since there are not many roles that target multiple people. The logical conclusion: only a town tracker would actually say that their target targeted multiple people.

Also, your N4 theory is easily debunked. If the point was for me to wait until mongoose said he was blocked, I would have then claimed that Scott targeted mongoose only and suggested that it could be the reason he was blocked. That would be a believable sequence if you believe the tracker claim. But, since I didn't even suggest the possibility of Scott being RB and instead claimed two targets for him (and suggested possibility of redirector, not RB), that theory goes out the window. The reason I wanted everyone to claim first was to make my decision about whether it was Scott/Skill or Scott/simo based on the targets that Skill and simo claimed. mongoose saying he was blocked after Skill had claimed JK was just about the icing on the cake as far as that was concerned. Notice I asked for Scott's thoughts in particular. I was trying to get him to say who his suspects were at that point and to see if he said anything contradictory to what I knew or believed to be true. After all, at that point, there was the tiniest sliver of possibility that Scott was actually a town PR that wanted to do his work in private.
Scott wrote:2. He has 2 "results" for me N3, yet only 1 for me N4.

I think Kage pegged me as Mafia RB and figured 2 results would really sell me as scum. Given that 2 results were easily fakeable with the death of DJ and after mongoose announced he was RBed, this was a believable track. But Skill flips Mafia RB and this assumption falls apart. So he "tracks" me to 2 people N3, but only 1 person N4?

Vote: KageLord
If I pegged you as RB (and was trying to sell that view), why would I suggest redirector as your role? As I mentioned above, if my goal was to frame you as RB, I would have suggested that your two targets could have been a kill and a block (which honestly hadn't crossed my mind since I thought your partner was the RB, which turned out to be true). Also, the single result on N4 is easily explained. You don't have to use your power every night. If you wanted to, as the sole remaining scum, you could just decide to kill el simo and skip your other power.

Also, in my experience, scum are usually the ones that vote first in final 3. Just saying.

Vote: Scott Brosius

mongoose, I suggest you wait until the mod answers your question before voting. It could be of the utmost importance.
Show

Record:

KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by KageLord »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Also it may be unsafe to assume someone on the bandwagon against el_simo is mafia. I don't think mafia would have joined a bandwagon so early on and may even try and lead us down the wrong path to focus on the bandwagon list while they are actually getting people to lynch the wrong ones.
But then again mafia could be stupid. I tend to think mafia are very intelligent, so I may be giving them too much credit.
All of this is WIFOM and distracting. Also the thought that "mafia are intelligent" needs to be thrown out the window. I have seen an increasing use of the "too scummy to be scum" defense for scummy players. Very few people are expert at this game, and people make mistakes.

I'm keeping my vote where it is, but watching Bunny and Raiv.
We need some more discussion though. cloudocean's recent posts don't sit well with me and Bunny/mongoose have still not provided any content.
This is the same kind of "distancing" you blame me for with that first quote. It's a pretty poor "tell" as far as I'm concerned.
Scott Brosius wrote:
FakeGod wrote:
Vote: Bunnylover
This is bad. KageLord's response to my request was thought out and seems town. You haven't even mentioned Bunny (or really anything) all day and you conveniently drop the L-1 vote?

Kage: It's possible they are just poor town players, who do you suggest is a better vote for today if not the lurkers?

Unvote
Vote: FakeGod
Interesting. Scott voted Bunny early (mentioning mongoose committing the same offense in the vote post, but for some reason not voting mongoose then) but then hops off the wagon conveniently enough when FG puts it at L-1. Dead scumbuddies are perfectly acceptable later in the game, but trying to avoid having his buddy lynched D2 is apparently worth sticking his neck out for him.
Show

Record:

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by mongoose »

All right, i have decided to
vote:Kagelord

When we began lynching skill, he suggests I take my vote off him, since he claimed tracker. At this point we were in a mylo situation, so if we do infact lynch scott, he would win, even though he would be confirmed mafia. This really made me suspicious. Also, I really don't think Scott has done anything wrong, so to speak, as I really see very little scummy behavior, or anything the mafia might try to do towards the end in order to win. Anyways, I guess I have a 50/50 shot at hitting scum. gg
Go Hawkeyes!
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by KageLord »

Damn. Good choice leaving mongoose alive, Scott. Scum win. >>
Show

Record:

KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by KageLord »

So, I have to say that was excellent play by Scott. I thought he was surely town until just a bit before N3. It also didn't help that I refused to hammer Bunny and I actually did forget my action N2. So bad play by me was definitely a factor.

Now that it's over, what was your real role, Scott? I'm curious.

Congrats to Scott, Skill, and Bunny. Good game.
Show

Record:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Johnny Trigger stood in the blazing heat in the middle of Main Street. He was facing a scarred, tanned hunter and a harmless looking man in a nice black suit. He aimed.
He fired.
The hunter dropped dead.
KageLord, Tracker, Lynched Day 5

Scum Wins!!!!
Congrats to Scott Brosius, Bunnylover, and Skill006!
Night Actions post pending.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

Well played. I don't think u cud hav put together a better endgame, Kage. I'm surprised mongoose voted u. I was baffling between the two of u, but I couldn't find the scum motivation for the tracker claim. As scum, ur chances wud hav been better as vanilla.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Yeah scum won ;D.
Good job Scott ;D.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

N1:
El simo protects don_johnson
KageLord tracks Raivann
Skill006 roleblocks el simo
Scott Brosius kills Jase, roleblocks FakeGod
Mongoose kills Raivann
N2:
El simo protects KagLord
Scott Brosius kills }|{opa, roleblocks el simo
Skill006 roleblocks don_johnson
don_johnson “kills” Bunnylover
N3:
El simo protects don_johnson
KageLord tracks Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius kills don_johnson, roleblocks mongoose
Skill006 roleblocks el simo
Mongoose “kills” Skill006
N4:
Scott Brosius kills el simo, roleblocks el simo
El simo protects mongoose
KageLord tracks Scott Brosius

If you have any comments or questions about my modding, night actions, or anything else game-related, please feel free to state them. I always love to get feedback.
My analysis is that scum was very smart with night actions, and consequently it didn't matter how good town was with them very much. Town should have won in endgame, but it doesn't always work that way. Thanks for playing,
danakillsu
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Mysterio »

Ugh, such fail town. The buddying between Scott and don early in the game was so obvious, that when it was revealed that mongoose was don's partner, Scott should have been immediately lynched. Even ignoring that, Scott's VT claim was the only outlier after the mass claim. That alone should have ensured his lynch. Honestly, this game was painful to read after my idiotic lynch. Although, it didn't help that KageLord's tracker claim was so pathetic. Man, I just want to forget about this game.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Jase »

Good game. Nicely done Scott.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:32 am

Post by don_johnson »

Mysterio wrote: Honestly, this game was painful to read after my idiotic lynch. Although, it didn't help that KageLord's tracker claim was so pathetic. Man, I just want to forget about this game.
actually, your lynch was kind of fun. :)

you can't win 'em all.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Jora »

Shit. Nooo.... that was so close.
Yeah, I know that I made only 1 post in game, but was wathing all the time after.
Good job, scums.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:54 am

Post by FakeGod »

nooo we lost
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Bunnylover »

lol I love how we just killed opa before he could do anything.
Only if we could have lynched El Simo to ruin his streak :(
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Skill006 »

Wow we actually won! I wasn't expecting that! Good game everyone, especially Scott, he pretty much won the game for the three of us XD

I have to say, that was miserable play on my part, probably because this was my first game in a loong time, and I've only been scum once before. I've also only played one mini before, so that probably was also a factor. And also the fact that I'm an airhead and suck at this game XD But still, it was nice for us, how there were 2 roleblockers. Scott and I had the same role, and it created a lot of confusion towards the end, especially with Kage being the tracker.

It was kind of annoying how we lynched all of the vanillas early on, so that there were only power roles and us at the end :/

Scott, bunnylover, you ok with posting the qt?
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Thanks all. Fun game. I was roleblocker as well obviously. I guess we should have inferred something was up when we had 2 RBs. I said some of this in our QT, we faced 2 problems this game, constantly NKing VTs and mongoose getting confirmed. He was prime for a D3 mislynch.

I figured simo might think about it more and come to the right decision, plus it was just easier for me to set it up as me v.s. kagelord and leave it up to mongoose. I have played 15 straight games as town, nice to finally be scum. Honestly, I was putting myself up for lynch D4. I figured with the one vote on Skill, if nobody else voted her, it would confirm her as scum. So I jumped on expecting there to be an unvote, and a wagon on me for attempting to quick-lynch. I really did not intend for Skill to be lynched.

Modding was good except for DJ's death scene where you said one of the twins was dead, basically confirming mongoose and that there wasn't something crazy like 3 masons. It didn't really matter though.

Posting QT is fine.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Jase »

Yeah, I'd very much like to see the mafia QT. Do it. Do it. Do it.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Skill006 »

Scott wrote:Honestly, I was putting myself up for lynch D4. I figured with the one vote on Skill, if nobody else voted her, it would confirm her as scum. So I jumped on expecting there to be an unvote, and a wagon on me for attempting to quick-lynch. I really did not intend for Skill to be lynched.
It's a good thing I was, though. If it had been me, Kage, and mongoose endgame, I totally would've been the lynch :lol:

Here's da quicktopic, then :http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xWWiFESZ7kiq Enjoy :)
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 am

Post by el simo »

Dagnabbit we were so close. Scott made the right decision killing me as KageLords motivations behind his hammer yesterday had confirmed him imo. It was just too similar to what I was doing for me to think he was scum.

This is my first time playing doctor (second but my first was many many years ago), that's why I started out so quiet. Curse you, cloudocean! Did my claim leave cause for any WIFOM for that night choice? Just out of curiosity...
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

With 2 roleblockers, we figured we could let you live and just RB you. We never really considered killing you.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:44 am

Post by el simo »

You make me sad. :(
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Scott Brosius wrote:With 2 roleblockers, we figured we could let you live and just RB you. We never really considered killing you.
This quote made me lol in light of another ongoing game.
So, no comments on the setup as a whole, or on my modding?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”