Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Sevei »

/confirm
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Sevei »

1. What is your time zone? CST
2. How much activity can we expect from you? Um, 2-3 quality posts a day?
3. What is your favorite role? I've always rather fancied the role of Beatrice in
Much Ado About Nothing
4. Chaos or order? Chaos, Bebe. (But in the totally chaotic good way.)

Oh yes, and,
Vote: Equinox
for future active lurking.
Equinox wrote:Forgot to add my activity disclaimer.

I'll try to post at least once every 24 hours. However, I'm about to face an onslaught of midterms and reports, so I'll probably be on V/LA fairly often for the next couple of weeks or so... I'll announce those as necessary. Walls of text will scare Equinox away and extend any V/LA she's on.

Oh, yeah. Don't end Day 1 ridiculously early plskthx.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Sevei »

unvote

Vote:Quadz
; rolefishing? Really?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Sevei »

Chaotic Good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_ ... Dragons%29

Antihero, Time Zones are usually pretty big, so asking one's TZ isn't like asking for a/s/l. If we know you live somewhere like Timbuktu and are probably asleep when the rest of us are filling up page after page of debate, then we won't bust you for active lurking or something.

Going back over your ISO, I have to ask about this incident:

You quote Singer out of order and then dismiss her calling you out about it; I have read and reread that post of yours and it still looks like a deliberate misrep.
Antihero wrote::lol:
That would only hold up if I actually put the quotes in the order they appeared.
Really? I think it holds up as is because when people list quotes, sometimes others don't go back and read the originals. Therefore, listing someone's quotes out of order to make an argument is misrepping. Can you explain why you disagree?

UNvote

Vote: Antihero
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Sevei »

UNvote

I am less confused but :igmeou:.

Vote: Nexus

Actively lurking and commenting from the peanut gallery?

Also. Explain this.
Nexus wrote:I remember now. I thought Equinox had more votes, so counted up. Then saw your name, and made the mistake.

VOTE: Equinox
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Sevei »

Nexus wrote:
Sevei wrote:
UNvote

I am less confused but :igmeou:.

Vote: Nexus

Actively lurking and commenting from the peanut gallery?

Also. Explain this.
Nexus wrote:I remember now. I thought Equinox had more votes, so counted up. Then saw your name, and made the mistake.

VOTE: Equinox
What is there to explain? I had intended my vote to be on Equinox for a RVS wagon. I was counting the number of votes on each player, and read NS last, so accidentally voted for him. As soon as I recognised my mistakes, I voted Equinox.

That explained enough?
I think so...it was just phrased oddly.
unvote

springlullaby...first, I appreciate this comment:
springlullaby wrote:As general advice, please stop saying that people's play are stupid. You may feel so but 1)you may not be right 2)it is not of any use to the game.
Second: Why FoS two people and make cases but then vote someone you never talk about?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Sevei »

Derp, look at this.

Let's talk semantics. Look at how much CYA is going on in a2rb's posts, shall we?
a2rb wrote:Equi for me is getting town points, even though the exchange over the questions rifled me a little bit. I will say however, that that is the first time i have seen someone rationalize their thoughts behind their RQS, which is refreshing in my mind. It's always read as just another semi-useless way to start the game (although, no question is a stupid question in Mafia since there's no telling what reactions will bring) On that case...I should probably answer them.
Basically:
He's sucking up to Equinox while also sucking up to the people who questioned Equinox by saying that she's town, but the people who questioned her might have a point. He's acting like he's never seen a point behind RQS until now, and Equinox has actually shown him the light...even though of COURSE there are no stupid questions in mafia because questions result in reactions.
a2rb wrote:I feel like the antihero v singer debate is mostly town v town based largely on semantics. I don't think there's much info to be gleamed from that unless flips prove us otherwise.
Or..."I think they are both town but they may also be scum." (How about some syrup with that waffle?)
a2rb wrote:It's just in the games i've encountered RQS in so far, the questions haven't really accomplished anything more than random votes. The person usually asks, some people answer or refuse to, and then something gets blown out of proportion. What I guess I meant was that I had not yet seen the initial poster of the questions give rationale behind the answers they received to the questions (ie, by the end of your breakdown, it seemed much more of an active scumhunting technique than just an alternate way to start the game)
Even though he's already said there are no stupid questions in Mafia, the questions in all of his other games have only resulted in...discussion, gasp. But Equinox and her questions are TOTALLY different, and of COURSE she is scumhunting and not just trying to get the game started...unlike every other person who uses RQS.

Okay. Buddying/Sucking up to Equinox noted. Refusing to take a firm stance that condemns anyone's behavior noted. Massive amounts of CYA noted.

Vote: a2rudeboy
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Sevei »

"Cover Your A**"
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Sevei »

@springlullaby: Why make cases on two people and vote someone else?

@a2rudeboy: Hm. You need to scumhunt more. Appease less.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Sevei »

First: I'm sorry I've been away. Had some computer issues, but they are fixed now.
Uite wrote:
Sevei:
What's with all the votehopping? Seriously, six out of your nine posts contain a change of vote, and you've voted for practically half the playerlist so far.
Each person I have voted for had done something I think is scummy. A vote tends to get people's attention when they are asked something, so when I questioned them, I also voted, partly to gauge reactions.

I'm sticking with my vote a2rudeboy because his reaction was to appease.
Uite wrote:
springlullaby:
You've only made one decent post so far. Why is that? Also, why are you voting for Pomegranate without a reason given, while you're simultaneously FoSing two other players?
I've asked this already. I'm also waiting for an answer.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Sevei »

Ok...we're running out of time, so we need to pick up the pace. I like my vote on a2rudeboy right now because I think his text is loaded with appeasement, which is scummy. We won't have a no-lynch situation no matter what, which is good, but I don't like someone getting kicked out because of two freaking votes. Too many lurkers.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Sevei »

Ding. Dong. I was going to vote for Zed. Chesskid3, you get ONE post to shock and awe me into putting you at L-1. We're too close to deadline to waste time.

a2rudeboy....why oh why aren't you scumhunting yet?
a2rudeboy wrote:Yes, that would probably be the more logical thing to do. How relevant to the game at hand is this round of questioning though? That's the one thing I find interesting about your questions to everyone, is that there seems to be a mix of things which comment on the game or are pushing scumhunting forward to an extent, but there also appears to me questions that aren't really helping too much.

Also. No PRs? We do have three masons.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Sevei »

EBWODP: Chesskid3, you get ONE post to shock and awe me into
not
putting you at L-1.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Sevei »

For Deadline Extension

I'm sorry; I have a game in LYLO that is pretty intense. I need to get my head back in this one.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 am

Post by Sevei »

a2rude...still no content.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Sevei »

The mod busted me cutting class and smoking in the girls' room, so I decided to come back before getting expelled. Catching up now! :)
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Sevei »

So I have been rereading to catch up, then get to this page, and I was all ready to make a case and cast a vote...and...

Antihero, that's like the best post ever.

And CK beat me to the hammer.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Sevei »

CK, how did you get mason + masonbuddy from him saying she was obv-town? Was it when he said there were three masons? That was a while ago. He could be scum saying she's obv-town because he knew that she was town, or he could be just saying that.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Sevei »

Kind of pointless to target the last mason now as the last mason is just a VT without the other masons.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Sevei »

The point is....why worry about who the mason is when scums are living?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Sevei »

I actually don't think CK is scum.

His wagon is a crazy train though.

Vote: Muffin
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by Sevei »

HERP DERP LOOK AT THAT. CK WAS TOWN.

Not Town:
Kunkstar and Lowell.

Discuss.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Sevei »

You wish.

Muffin was all up in CK's tailpipe yesterday, and his smarmy attitude and push on CK (who was getting more obv-town as the day went on) was worth a vote.

You on the other hand have been sneaking by with all kinds of sneaky scum stuffs. Like, the subtle little chainsaw defense of Lowell you have going on there. Your attacks on Zed/CK early in the game could be intended to defend your buddy, or to defend someone who would eventually flip town, and either way, there exist OODLES of scum-intent in your defense of him.

Oh and, saying Zed was scummy for OMGUS when you have done the same thing with me? Nice.

Pom. Sevei is female.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Sevei »

Oh, I was talking to Kunkstar, not you. Sorry! :oops:
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Sevei »

kunkstar7 wrote:I did not consider you scum because you chose me as scum, you may have very well chosen me for the same reason I chose you as top scum, yet
you have not said your reasoning that states this
, and
you have yet to explain the discrepancy between your muffin vote yesterday and your top suspects today
. If muffin was worth the vote today, then what makes him not worth it today? In fact, the way you stated your top suspects (with the exclusion of any reasoning and the discuss statement that follows) reads to me as someone hoping a tossed out idea will be caught up and made into a case for you.

Regarding the chainsaw defense, even the creator of that tell admits it holds no weight until a scum flips. Lowell's stance made sense and fit with my own read of zed then (which is a little bit of confirmation bias I admit), therefore it makes sense to support it.
Sevei wrote:You wish.

Muffin was all up in CK's tailpipe yesterday, and his smarmy attitude and push on CK (who was getting more obv-town as the day went on) was worth a vote.

You on the other hand have been sneaking by with all kinds of sneaky scum stuffs.
Like, the subtle little chainsaw defense of Lowell you have going on there. Your attacks on Zed/CK early in the game could be intended to defend your buddy, or to defend someone who would eventually flip town, and either way, there exist OODLES of scum-intent in your defense of him.

Oh and, saying Zed was scummy for OMGUS when you have done the same thing with me? Nice.

You spent a good portion of your first several posts defending Lowell and attacking Zed specifically for her attack on Lowell. Motivation is likely scum, as you would know how both flips would play out, so he could be your buddy, or he could be town that you were buddying.

You attacked Zed for questioning Lowell and said it was OMGUS, and, gasp, you jumped on me right after I accused you. Earlier in the game you were agreeing with me, but when I accuse you, you suddenly find a reason to call me scum? TSK. TSK.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by Sevei »

Kunkstar:
OMGUS may technically be all that you say, but it's also (more loosely) defined or used to describe a reaction that involves attacking your attacker to discredit them and get attention off of one's self.

Anyway, I changed my mind about Muffin when I reread everything and decided you were much more likely to be scum.

Lowell:
My role PM says your gut is full of....craplogic.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Sevei »

Mayhap you are, mayhap you ain't, but this time, you are definitely wrong.

Anyway...
Kunkstar's ISOs 0,1-2, 4, and 6 are all about defending Lowell. Seriously. Lowell's a big boy; he can defend himself, right?
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Sevei »

Lowell, don't be so lazy. Make your own cases and don't just say something is off and you can't figure it out.

Lynching me also equals a scum win, by the way.

Pom: I voted for Muffin, as I thought CK was obv-town. However, subsequent flips and discussion have made me change my mind on Muffin. I still think Kunk's love for Lowell is scummy, and I think Lowell is equally scummy. However, as Lowell's 506 is obv-scum (HINT: piggybacking Pom's post speculating a NK), then I'm going to

Vote: Lowell
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Sevei »

Congrats, Scum. Game over, Town. We lose.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Sevei »

Don't be too hard on yourself Pom. I didn't have time to post a good defense for myself this week. =\

Return to “Completed Open Games”