chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

check his ISO. he softclaimed/breadcrumbed mason like 3 times
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

@Chesskid- do you think i directly outed singer? i believe she got lynched more because she correctly nailed scum two days in a row and led successful lynches against them. she was way too dangerous for scum to keep around.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nah man nailing werewolf scum is what mafia scum want to do.

Btw you're confirming being last mason, right?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:58 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

I'd like a massclaim first.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

EBWOP- Also, saying that there are 3 masons in the game is not a softclaim/breadcrumb. That's the setup for f v e v e
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

f v e v e?
Also massclaim at this point amounts to us claiming mason/not mason?
Popcorn style?
I'll go first if you want.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Quick Note: Massclaim is pointless right now as everyone will claim vanilla with the exception of the last mason. We could still massclaim if others would like, to see if one of the scum is idiotic enough to pull off a crazy claim/counterclaim. But overall a mason claim at this point is effectively neutralized as confirming anyone due to the case of a scum gambitting fake-mason and not being properly counterclaimed. So, I see no point to massclaiming, but will do so if the others want.
Welcome to the Network.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But like it's not like the last mason isn't going to die tonight anyway :(
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Lowell »

NOT a huge fan of chesskid's mason-fishing, or his over-the-top reaction to a mason dying.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Over the top? If a2rudeboy hadn't made it obvious who the masons were this would have been practically autowin.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Sevei »

Kind of pointless to target the last mason now as the last mason is just a VT without the other masons.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

last mason is a confirmed clear, though.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think tat it's unnecessary for the last mason to claim (today).
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Sevei »

The point is....why worry about who the mason is when scums are living?
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by CSL »

Roll Call XIX

Muffin -1- chesskid3

Nonvoters -6- Sevei, Pomegranate, a2rudeboy, Muffin, Lowell, kunkstar7

Deadline is Saturday at 7:00pm EST. Currently, Muffin would be kicked out if deadline hit this instant

7 students in class, 4 expels.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

chesskid3 wrote:last mason is a confirmed clear, though.
Not entirely, but meh, just beating out technicalities.

Vote: chesskid.

With both of the Werewolves dead we are back again without connections. But chesskid's reaction to the mason death looks to me like a form of the jeeptell.
chesskid wrote:Antihero scum means Muffin scum.
Do you still hold this? Explain how Antihero connects with Muffin?
Welcome to the Network.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:Anyhow Muffin is sstill scum, because he called a case crap and still voted it => survivalist mentality => scum.
Please quote where this happened.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Muffin wrote:Is this the case on Antihero to which you keep making reference?
singersigner wrote:So...Antihero makes no mention of quadz and his scummy play, EVER. And only calls out Zed because he thinks he's only trying to divert the attention to the other growing wagon, completely disregarding the fact that plenty of other players agreed he was scummy (oh hey look, he flipped scum).

He also makes a big deal out of the whole me/Equinox thing, when in my opinion, forcibly not answering your own questions when one of them looks like fishing is scummy. To me, it felt like he was only trying to push a scummy issue on me, when other people even agreed it was suspicious. Hey, OMGUS? No, quoting people out of order, and not thinking that the order of the posts matter is scummy. You may have made a mistake, but then backtracking and saying it wouldn't have mattered anyway is BS.

He seems to by quite hypocritical with not wanting to read any WoTs, and then posting a couple of his own (doesn't matter if they're quotes, you admit that it's our responsibility to read them, so we will if you post them), as well as when he said he didn't admit he made a mistake, when he really did...and then admitted it was a mistake
again

Again, I still don't understand how he thinks quadz isn't scummy at the end of the day. He votes Zed...but doesn't give any reasons for doing so, other than "he's scummier." I feel like my wagon didn't take off, so he voted the only other wagon that wasn't his scum-buddy.
Well first things first, after rereading the game both full and with anti in iso I agree with your point that he never mentions quadz ever. However maybe he didn't think quadz' play was scummy? The fact that others thought quadz was scummy is irrelevant, and known as an Appeal to Majority. I'd like to hear from Antihero on this though.

I also feel that Antihero hasn't done much scumhunting at all throughout the game; most of his posts are just asking others for clarification which is classic "scum trying to look like they're contributing" play.

As for the equinox questions thing, I feel that that was a genuine misunderstanding, and hypocrite != scum.

Overall I'd say your case is pretty weak.
I thought you voted Antihero, but the bolded points are still a wonderful contradiction.

Questions for others:
What is a jeeptell?
How is being pissed that there are going to be no clears tomorrow a scumtell?
and How is the last mason not clear? If someone were to cc being the last mason, that would be super awesome.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

chesskid wrote:and How is the last mason not clear? If someone were to cc being the last mason, that would be super awesome.
If the last mason was not thinking enough to not counterclaim a fakeclaiming scum. But like I said, technicalities.
Welcome to the Network.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

kunkstar7 wrote:
chesskid wrote:and How is the last mason not clear? If someone were to cc being the last mason, that would be super awesome.
If the last mason was not thinking enough to not counterclaim a fakeclaiming scum. But like I said, technicalities.
Well the point is rather moot, since a2rudeboy has as good as claimed mason + partner.
Also I was obviously not the only one to pick up on this, since singer died.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:I thought you voted Antihero, but the bolded points are still a wonderful contradiction.

Questions for others:
What is a jeeptell?
How is being pissed that there are going to be no clears tomorrow a scumtell?
and How is the last mason not clear? If someone were to cc being the last mason, that would be super awesome.
So either you deliberately mis-repped me or your aren't reading the thread properly. There are scum motivations for both, and town motivations for neither.

vote: chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Smells like tunneling. Wonder why that is? Theories? Oh, right, because it is! Wheeeeeeeeeee
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Muffin »

chesskid3 wrote:Smells like tunneling. Wonder why that is? Theories? Oh, right, because it is! Wheeeeeeeeeee
I already made my case yesterday... so far you haven't done anything to change my mind.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Muffin wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Smells like tunneling. Wonder why that is? Theories? Oh, right, because it is! Wheeeeeeeeeee
I already made my case yesterday... so far you haven't done anything to change my mind.
Yup, it was tunneling yesterday too.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Muffin »

Hammer obvscum please. He all but claimed it yesterday anyways.

Return to “Completed Open Games”