Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Miyu wrote:My questions are not silly DavidParker. You as a player in this game is. You are blatantly refusing to answer questions, and to account for your actions.
Please explain to me how this doesn't apply to Sanxion or Muthaa as well.

@Muthaa: I'll ask you again, why are you lurking? You've posted 0 content and 7 votes. That's unacceptable. Please explain to me exactly how you've had an impact on this game.

@RC: What happened to all the wonderful activity and enlightening posts from yesterday?

@Sandman: Again with Muthaa. I know I'm mentioning him a lot. It's because he's lurked so successfully that he's avoided notice. What has Sanxion done or not done that's any worse than what Muthaa's done?

@Sanxion: You've been lurking almost as much as Muthaa now, and your ninja post makes you look like a hypocrite. Please explain to me exactly how you've had an impact on this game.

@DP: You've been active, but mostly because of "X is scum. Lynch him NAO!" posts, defending yourself, and a couple weak cases thrown together at the last minute. This alibi of "sarcasm" isn't going to cut it. This is a behavior you've repeated since the game began. I don't think it's scummy, but it's sure as hell anti-town.

I'm going to be making cases later today, but I want everyone to answer my post. I'd also like to request a couple people take their vote off of Miyu in the interest of not quick lynching. We have until the 6th of October. That's more than enough time for everyone to make/reinforce cases and bring more information to the table. There's absolutely no reason to laze around and hop on the biggest wagon. That's the most anti-town thing we can possibly do at this point. Activity, people. This town needs it badly.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

ZeroFang wrote:"Rest" would be Muthaa, who hasn't contributed at all.

@Ninja: Mallow, just out of curiousity, what happened to your read of Wacka as a frustrated townie? You said she's town and then voted her. Your actions and your words conflict. Please explain yourself.
Is someone not allowed to change their opinion Zero?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

It appears as if your opinion hasn't changed and yet you still voted. If it's changed, perhaps you should enlighten us as to why it's changed. You know, cause it helps the town.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

@ Zero. I never said that those things could not apply to both Muthaa and Sanxion. I've previously stated that all three - Muthaa, Sanxion, and DavidParker have lurked and done scummy things. However at that moment I was talking to/about DavidParker and his actions of hammering.

mallow, I agree. Every one is free to change their opinion at will; however you should expect to be questioned upon such a flip.
Hi.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

mallow 1120 wrote:Rolefish much?
What do you mean? I replaced into this game. I just want to know if they're out yet or not, because I'm trying to do some analysis. Last time I did I voted a lover and he got mad at me... I'd like to prevent the same mistake from happening again.

---
Zero 1125 wrote:@RC: What happened to all the wonderful activity and enlightening posts from yesterday?
I have a new post ready to go. The draft is saved. Everyone is ignoring my question though.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

RedCoyote wrote:
mallow 1120 wrote:Rolefish much?
What do you mean? I replaced into this game. I just want to know if they're out yet or not, because I'm trying to do some analysis. Last time I did I voted a lover and he got mad at me... I'd like to prevent the same mistake from happening again.
I was actually being sarcastic there. I knew that you replaced in.

@ My flip to thinking Miyu is scum-Wacka=Miyu. Wacka lookie frustrated but I think Miyu is trying to cover up that frustration. I was just suggesting that Miyu could be scum.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:54 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Day Five #2

• DavidParker (Miyu) 2 L-3
    Miyu (Muthaa, DavidParker, mallowgeno) 2 L-3
    Muthaa (ZeroFang) 1 L-4
Not voting: Mr.Sandman, RedCoyote, Sanxion, Switz

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required for a lynch.

V/LA:

Activity Check!

Switz has failed to trespond to his prod. Sigh. I'm searching for a replacement now.

Prod Count:

smashbro_of_the_SSS - 2

chihuahua0, millar13, Muthaa, Pittbunny, Reverse Simplicity, Shattered Viewpoint, Switz, youngminii - 1

Deadline for Day 5 is Wednesday, 6th October at 8pm UK time.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:24 am

Post by DavidParker »

A valid analysis that I am not going to deny being true Zero.

And I'm not going to pretend that it may change sadly :/ Unless this game suddenly gets a lot more interesting (which I doubt, just the characters/lurkingness of this game has made it hard to get into), it probably won't change....

SO back to lynching Miyu...
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:30 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Ythill is replacing Switz. Be nice to him. :D
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

ZeroFang wrote:@Sandman: Again with Muthaa. I know I'm mentioning him a lot. It's because he's lurked so successfully that he's avoided notice. What has Sanxion done or not done that's any worse than what Muthaa's done?
Muthaa has voted wacka/miyu a lot and, given my opinion of miyu, that gives Muthaa some more credibility. If I'm wrong about wacka, then I agree that Muthaa is highly suspicious.

As for Sanxion, I don't like the way he sidled onto the two scum lynches, getting on them at a midway stage when it looked likely they would lynch, but putting no effort into scum hunting himself, just latching onto the cases with half-hearted posts. However, other than that and the lurking, I'll be honest, it's not a strong read.

After the robo lynch, I'm not convinced about wacka either, which I was before.

I welcome this replacement and look forward to what he has to say. I'd say Switz was one of my strongest town reads.

Opinion of the DP's hammer, Zero?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Ythill »

Hi everyone. And a one-armed hug for Miyu.

I've got a lot of reading to do, will probably take me a couple of days to finish it but I'll be caught up in time to lynch scum before deadline. In the meanwhile, I'll be trying to keep up with current events. Anything specific I should be paying particular attention to?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 am

Post by Ythill »

Hi again. I have read through the first 22 pages.

Though I have a lot more reading and analysis to do before placing my vote, I don't mind saying that Miyu and mallow seem to be the remaining scum. So far, this view is based entirely on the play of their predecessors, Wacka and Xite. The former made a few very serious slips; the latter seemed to have too much convinient knowledge about who the (now confirmed) scum were long before they were revealed.

I have some strong town reads as well, but I will play those cards close to my chest until my reared is complete. Still interested in reading answers to the question I asked in my last post.

Now... sleep...
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Miyu »

Welcome Ythill and a return one-armed hug.

Mr. Sandman, I asked you to go into more detail and to provide evidence for 1113. I even asked nicely and said please.
Sanxion wrote:If I were scum, I'd lurk. Granted, this doesn't clear me (makes me look bad even), but just to point out that Muthaa is also scummy based on that. I mean, two scum deaths in row? Big game? I'd run off with my tail between my legs at this point.
Uhm, you have been lurking Sanxion. According to my meta of you, this game makes you scum - since you were much more active in the last one. Why are you sidestepping and throwing Muthaa in the limelight?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Miyu »

Ugh, wrong button.

Mallow, you think I am covering up Wacka's frustration? Uhm, how does that make sense? A) How is frustration bad? b) How is frustration therefore scummy? c) I am having issues wrapping my head around this fail concept of yours.

Red. I don't believe any lovers have outed themselves toDay.
Hi.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Ythill »

Well now, isn't this game just a hotbed of activity? Post moar, damnit.

I've finished reading through page 33. No major suspect changes, though a D1 town read I had on ZF is faltering a bit as he is looking like sleeper-scum. If that pans out, he could replace mallow on my list. Now that I'm most of the way through D3, I can say that there are a few wagon analyses that are going to be very helpful in confirming or denying my reads.

More tonight after work...
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Sanxion wrote:VOTE: chihuahua0

It's all been said, plus Fidelis has been convinced as chi's lover, so I think this wagon is the clearly the best by far.
Sanxion wrote:
Vote Shattered Viewpoint

Switz's case makes more sense than David's post, but I don't that one isn't unfounded either.
Sidles onto both the scum lynches in very similar manners, at very similar stages. Other than that, most of the evidence in Sanxion is in what he's not said, rather than what he has i.e. his lurkiness
Mr.Sandman wrote:My picks for the remaining scum are Robocopter and Wacka. Robocopter, I've already said why I think is scummy. Wacka, I always intended to say but didn't and then he faded out of my mind in yesterday's shambles. Anyway, here goes:

Didn't vote either of the two players who flipped scum at any point. A lot of his posts are contentless, just posts saying I'm away or sorry I haven't been active. Posts a lot of 'theory' posts which aren't really that relevant to the game. Tries to buy chiuahuahua some time in his ISO #19, by pointing out the fact he hadn't been active. Eventually puts a FoS on chiuahuahua but says that lynching him day 1 would be a bad idea.

Day 2, says he is going to present a case on why he thinks SV is just a misguided townie and not scum. Don is his main target. Day 3 is V/LA most of the day, votes Zajnet when he's already been lynched because everyone else is. Admits on Day 4 that he was lurking intentionally.

Asks to be replaced but the scummiest bit is this line:
Wacka Alpaca wrote:And Robo, don't screw this up for us ;)
which is like a double bluff. He hadn't mentioned claiming scum before so why say that right at the end of the post when your town and your going to be replacing just because you don't like what's happening?
Most of my distrust of Wacka is based on that last line he left, especially more so now that Robo's been lynched and has flipped town. I say that because Wacka and Robo were the two strongest wagons at that stage I think. That line looks even more like a deflection
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am

Post by Ythill »

I'm caught up. No need to make your eyes bleed. I'll be cuddling with my notes over the next few days but I'm well versed enough now to participate. A few comments...
ZF wrote:Activity, people. This town needs it badly.
Cheerleading noted. Also considering that this came from the same guy who used the town's laziness to excuse his own earlier. But I digress... I have only ever received one prod, and that one was a mass prod of which I was the only undeserving player in the game. I plan to work my ass off through twillight and then get NKed because I caught the scum. If the rest of the town wants to win, they should try to keep up.

tl;dr = @ZF: IGMEOU + QFT :)

@Miyu:
I'm glad I finally get to play a game with you on here. LOLing @ people forgetting your gender. Anyway, I'm sorry about your role PM. You're good at the game and I can see why you're swaying some people but Wacka made a couple of damning slips and you've made some less-drastic-but-still-there mistakes in trying to regain the ground he lost for you. I'm still going to do wagon analysis and isos and whatnot, so it's always possible I'll veer off in some other direction but, as it stands right now, I can't see me lynching anyone else at the end of today.

Anyway...

Scum

Miyu
mallow or ZF

Town

Sand
Mu
Dave
Sanx
RC
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am

Post by DavidParker »

agree with all ythill has said.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Ythill »

Of course you do.

You know I'm not done yet, right?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 am

Post by DavidParker »

i agree with everything you will say.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:09 am

Post by Ythill »

mod iso 10 wrote:
chihuahua0
(
don_johnson
, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Robocopter87
, ZeroFang,
yabbaguy
) 5 (L-5)
Muthaa (Sanxion, Xite91,
chihuahua0
) 3 (L-7)
Reverse Simplicity
(Mr.Sandman) 1 (L-9)
Robocopter87
(Muthaa) 1 (L-9)
Wacka Alpaca (
Shattered Viewpoint
) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
youngminii
) 1 (L-9)
yabbaguy
(Wacka Alpaca,
millar13
) 2 (L-8)

Not voting:
Fidelis
Guthrie
, PaltryExcuse,
Pittbunny
Reverse Simplicity
I'm not surprised chi got votes early. Bussing the scum-lover is an excellent strategy, but ideally it woud have been saved for D2. There is probably one scum on this wagon and my guess is ZF. Mallow gets some minor town points here because chi grouped with him. SV looks like he was distancing on Miyu's slot.
mod iso 13 wrote:
chihuahua0
(
don_johnson
, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Xite9) 3 (L-7)
millar13
(
chihuahua0
, ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman,
Robocopter87
, Wacka Alpaca, Sanxion1,
Shattered Viewpoint
) 7 (L-3)
Robocopter87
(Muthaa,
Pittbunny
) 2 (L-8)
Xite91 (
youngminii
) 1 (L-9)

Not voting:
Fidelis
Guthrie
millar13
, PaltryExcuse,
Reverse Simplicity
yabbaguy
Mallow's slot dropped onto chi after the pressure faded; very likely distancing. The scum were very hungry for a lover lynch, maybe even three on this wagon though ZF grouping with chi makes him seem less likely, especially with SV tempting the lynch.
mod iso 18 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS) 1 (L-9)
millar13
(ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman, Sanxion1,
chihuahua0
) 4 (L-6)
Robocopter87
(Xite9) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
youngminii
Pittbunny
Fidelis
Robocopter87
yabbaguy
millar13
don_johnson
, Wacka Alpaca, Muthaa) 9 (L-1)

Not voting:
Enigma
, PaltryExcuse,
Shattered Viewpoint
Zajnet
Seriously town-driven wagon never made it to lynch. If Miyu is scum, then mallow's alignment can be determined from whether Wacka was panic-bussing or praying for a mislynch. Meanwhile, clumsy SV has unvoted the lover and not hammered mallow's slot even though his buddy is quickly becoming the popular third choice. This looks really bad for mallow.
mod iso 22 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Fidelis
, Sanxion1,
Robocopter87
, ZeroFang) 6 (L-4)
millar13
(Mr.Sandman,
chihuahua0
) 2 (L-8)
Robocopter87
(Xite9) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
Switz
Pittbunny
millar13
, Muthaa,
Shattered Viewpoint
) 5 (L-5)

Not voting:
Enigma
, DavidParker,
yabbaguy
Zajnet
, Wacka Alpaca
Now SV jumps on.
Again, likely distancing. Mallow is looking obv-scummy now. Also, check out how long smashbro was voting chi. That's pretty confident for D1.
mod iso 25 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Fidelis
, Sanxion1,
Robocopter87
, DavidParker,
Zajnet
yabbaguy
millar13
Shattered Viewpoint
) 10 (L-0)

millar13 (Mr.Sandman,
chihuahua0
) 2 (L-8)
Robocopter87
(Xite9) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
Switz
Pittbunny
, Muthaa, ZeroFang) 4 (L-6)

Not voting:
Enigma
, Wacka Alpaca
So SV was not afraid to hammer, and clearly decided to hammer the scum lover over mallow's slot. More mallow scum points. ZF finally voted mallow's slot when it no longer mattered and I guess I'll have to consider a Miyu town scenario where ZF and mallow are buddies. Hmmmm...
mod iso 30 wrote:
Enigma
(DavidParker) 1 L-8
Shattered Viewpoint
(
Switz
, Mr.Sandman, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Zajnet
, Sanxion, mallowgeno,
don_johnson
millar13
Shattered Viewpoint
) 9 L-0

Zajnet
(
yabbaguy
) 1 L-8

Not voting:
Enigma, Muthaa
Robocopter87
, Wacka Alpaca, ZeroFang
One good VC on D2, FFS? At least it's a
really
good one. I am familliar with SV and one of his alts. A self-hammer from scum-him means that at least one buddy is on his wagon. Hi mallow. I'll keep the others in mind too. Wacka, ZF, and David all stand out as the hey-I'm-not-interested-whistle-whistle minority, but especially the two who aren't voting.
mod iso #36 wrote:mallowgeno (
Zajnet
Robocopter87
don_johnson
) 3 L-5
Muthaa (mallowgeno) 1 L-7
Robocopter87
(Mr.Sandman) 1 L-7
Wacka Alpaca (Sanxion, Muthaa) 2 L-6
Zajnet
(
Switz
, ZeroFang) 2 L-6

Not voting: DavidParker,
Enigma
millar13
, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Wacka Alpaca
A town threesome on mallow and no scum jumped into the fray. In fact, the wagon fell apart shortly thereafter, and...
mod iso 38 wrote:mallowgeno (
Zajnet
) 1 L-7
Zajnet
(
Switz
, ZeroFang, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Robocopter87
, Mr.Sandman, DavidParker, mallowgeno) 8 L-0

Not voting:
Enigma
millar13
, Wacka Alpaca
...bam. Mislynch. How does mallow get away with not noticing his hammer for four days? After Sand correctly pointed out the L-1? I mean, seriously, do you people, as town, often throw votes onto large wagons on D3 without even wondering what the VC is? Plus smash loses an entire pan of townie brownies for not noticing the mod's mistake. (BTW, I edited this quote to show the actual lynch wagon, in case you didn't notice.)
mod iso 48 wrote:
Robocopter87
(mallowgeno, Sanxion, Miyu) 3 L-4
Miyu (
Robocopter87
, Muthaa, DavidParker,
Enigma
drmyshottyizsik
) 5 L-2

Not voting: Mr.Sandman, RedCoyote,
Switz
, ZeroFang
Unless one of David/Muutha is scum (and I don't think they are), this VC makes Miyu look bad. Hell, it makes her look bad
even if one of them was scum
. There was a fair amount of scrambling against her lynch but there were no middle-wagons between her and what we see here as the fisrt push on Robo.
mod iso 51 wrote:mallowgeno (
Enigma
) 1 L-6
Miyu (Muthaa, Mr.Sandman) 2 L-5
Robocopter87
(mallowgeno, Sanxion, Miyu, RedCoyote, ZeroFang,
drmyshottyizsik
, DavidParker) 7 L-0

Sanxion (
Robocopter87
) 1 L-6

Not voting:
Switz
David comes out dirty here, especially if I'm right about Miyu. Other than that, this VC doesn't contain much information yet, but remember it (and the one before it) for future days because it will be important.

Conclusions:
Miyu doesn't look as bad as I thought she would, but not exactly Mother Teresa either. Many of my town reads keep their halos. Mallow is is suddenly the scummiest scum to ever scum. Like, seriously. And since there's no votes on him currently I might as well...

VOTE: mallowgeno

@Miyu:
You mentioned seeing SV self-hammer as scum before. Was there scum on his wagon that time? Link please.

I am interested in forming a voting bloc. With nine players alive and only one scum kill, we need five players to control the game from here on out. Sand, Muutha, David, and Sanx: would you be interested in voting with me and the others I've listed? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is by refraining from being involved in any wagons larger than L-3 until we five decide who we would like to lynch? Thanks in advance for for your answers.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 am

Post by DavidParker »

/Keen.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Ythill »

What does that mean?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Ythill wrote:
mod iso 10 wrote:
chihuahua0
(
don_johnson
, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Robocopter87
, ZeroFang,
yabbaguy
) 5 (L-5)
Muthaa (Sanxion, Xite91,
chihuahua0
) 3 (L-7)
Reverse Simplicity
(Mr.Sandman) 1 (L-9)
Robocopter87
(Muthaa) 1 (L-9)
Wacka Alpaca (
Shattered Viewpoint
) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
youngminii
) 1 (L-9)
yabbaguy
(Wacka Alpaca,
millar13
) 2 (L-8)

Not voting:
Fidelis
Guthrie
, PaltryExcuse,
Pittbunny
Reverse Simplicity
I'm not surprised chi got votes early. Bussing the scum-lover is an excellent strategy, but ideally it woud have been saved for D2. There is probably one scum on this wagon and my guess is ZF. Mallow gets some minor town points here because chi grouped with him. SV looks like he was distancing on Miyu's slot.
mod iso 13 wrote:
chihuahua0
(
don_johnson
, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Xite9) 3 (L-7)
millar13
(
chihuahua0
, ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman,
Robocopter87
, Wacka Alpaca, Sanxion1,
Shattered Viewpoint
) 7 (L-3)
Robocopter87
(Muthaa,
Pittbunny
) 2 (L-8)
Xite91 (
youngminii
) 1 (L-9)

Not voting:
Fidelis
Guthrie
millar13
, PaltryExcuse,
Reverse Simplicity
yabbaguy
Mallow's slot dropped onto chi after the pressure faded; very likely distancing. The scum were very hungry for a lover lynch, maybe even three on this wagon though ZF grouping with chi makes him seem less likely, especially with SV tempting the lynch.
mod iso 18 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS) 1 (L-9)
millar13
(ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman, Sanxion1,
chihuahua0
) 4 (L-6)
Robocopter87
(Xite9) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
youngminii
Pittbunny
Fidelis
Robocopter87
yabbaguy
millar13
don_johnson
, Wacka Alpaca, Muthaa) 9 (L-1)

Not voting:
Enigma
, PaltryExcuse,
Shattered Viewpoint
Zajnet
Seriously town-driven wagon never made it to lynch. If Miyu is scum, then mallow's alignment can be determined from whether Wacka was panic-bussing or praying for a mislynch. Meanwhile, clumsy SV has unvoted the lover and not hammered mallow's slot even though his buddy is quickly becoming the popular third choice. This looks really bad for mallow.
mod iso 22 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Fidelis
, Sanxion1,
Robocopter87
, ZeroFang) 6 (L-4)
millar13
(Mr.Sandman,
chihuahua0
) 2 (L-8)
Robocopter87
(Xite9) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
Switz
Pittbunny
millar13
, Muthaa,
Shattered Viewpoint
) 5 (L-5)

Not voting:
Enigma
, DavidParker,
yabbaguy
Zajnet
, Wacka Alpaca
Now SV jumps on.
Again, likely distancing. Mallow is looking obv-scummy now. Also, check out how long smashbro was voting chi. That's pretty confident for D1.
mod iso 25 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Fidelis
, Sanxion1,
Robocopter87
, DavidParker,
Zajnet
yabbaguy
millar13
Shattered Viewpoint
) 10 (L-0)

millar13 (Mr.Sandman,
chihuahua0
) 2 (L-8)
Robocopter87
(Xite9) 1 (L-9)
Xite91 (
Switz
Pittbunny
, Muthaa, ZeroFang) 4 (L-6)

Not voting:
Enigma
, Wacka Alpaca
So SV was not afraid to hammer, and clearly decided to hammer the scum lover over mallow's slot. More mallow scum points. ZF finally voted mallow's slot when it no longer mattered and I guess I'll have to consider a Miyu town scenario where ZF and mallow are buddies. Hmmmm...
mod iso 30 wrote:
Enigma
(DavidParker) 1 L-8
Shattered Viewpoint
(
Switz
, Mr.Sandman, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Zajnet
, Sanxion, mallowgeno,
don_johnson
millar13
Shattered Viewpoint
) 9 L-0

Zajnet
(
yabbaguy
) 1 L-8

Not voting:
Enigma, Muthaa
Robocopter87
, Wacka Alpaca, ZeroFang
One good VC on D2, FFS? At least it's a
really
good one. I am familliar with SV and one of his alts. A self-hammer from scum-him means that at least one buddy is on his wagon. Hi mallow. I'll keep the others in mind too. Wacka, ZF, and David all stand out as the hey-I'm-not-interested-whistle-whistle minority, but especially the two who aren't voting.
mod iso #36 wrote:mallowgeno (
Zajnet
Robocopter87
don_johnson
) 3 L-5
Muthaa (mallowgeno) 1 L-7
Robocopter87
(Mr.Sandman) 1 L-7
Zajnet
(
Switz
, ZeroFang) 2 L-6

Not voting: DavidParker,
Enigma
millar13
, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Wacka Alpaca
A town threesome on mallow and no scum jumped into the fray. In fact, the wagon fell apart shortly thereafter, and...
mod iso 38 wrote:mallowgeno (
Zajnet
) 1 L-7
Zajnet
(
Switz
, ZeroFang, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Robocopter87
, Mr.Sandman, DavidParker, mallowgeno) 8 L-0

Not voting:
Enigma
millar13
, Wacka Alpaca
...bam. Mislynch. How does mallow get away with not noticing his hammer for four days? After Sand correctly pointed out the L-1? I mean, seriously, do you people, as town, often throw votes onto large wagons on D3 without even wondering what the VC is? Plus smash loses an entire pan of townie brownies for not noticing the mod's mistake. (BTW, I edited this quote to show the actual lynch wagon, in case you didn't notice.)
mod iso 48 wrote:
Robocopter87
(mallowgeno, Sanxion, Miyu) 3 L-4
Miyu (
Robocopter87
, Muthaa, DavidParker,
Enigma
drmyshottyizsik
) 5 L-2

Not voting: Mr.Sandman, RedCoyote,
Switz
, ZeroFang
Unless one of David/Muutha is scum (and I don't think they are), this VC makes Miyu look bad. Hell, it makes her look bad
even if one of them was scum
. There was a fair amount of scrambling against her lynch but there were no middle-wagons between her and what we see here as the fisrt push on Robo.
mod iso 51 wrote:mallowgeno (
Enigma
) 1 L-6
Miyu (Muthaa, Mr.Sandman) 2 L-5
Robocopter87
(mallowgeno, Sanxion, Miyu, RedCoyote, ZeroFang,
drmyshottyizsik
, DavidParker) 7 L-0

Sanxion (
Robocopter87
) 1 L-6

Not voting:
Switz
David comes out dirty here, especially if I'm right about Miyu. Other than that, this VC doesn't contain much information yet, but remember it (and the one before it) for future days because it will be important.

Conclusions:
Miyu doesn't look as bad as I thought she would, but not exactly Mother Teresa either. Many of my town reads keep their halos. Mallow is is suddenly the scummiest scum to ever scum. Like, seriously. And since there's no votes on him currently I might as well...

VOTE: mallowgeno

@Miyu:
You mentioned seeing SV self-hammer as scum before. Was there scum on his wagon that time? Link please.

I am interested in forming a voting bloc. With nine players alive and only one scum kill, we need five players to control the game from here on out. Sand, Muutha, David, and Sanx: would you be interested in voting with me and the others I've listed? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is by refraining from being involved in any wagons larger than L-3 until we five decide who we would like to lynch? Thanks in advance for for your answers.
Lol you give me more credit than is due. Bussing my partner wouldn't be smart in this stage. Therefore you need to recheck your facts because either Miyu or I are scum. Both is not possible.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

mallowgeno wrote:Lol you give me more credit than is due. Bussing my partner wouldn't be smart in this stage. Therefore you need to recheck your facts because either Miyu or I are scum. Both is not possible.
For the love of god, don't quote a giant quote unless you're posting in it. I don't need to scroll down half the page to read a line and a half of text.

Why is a Miyu-Mallow scumteam not possible? There's two scum left, correct?

Return to “Completed Open Games”