Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

I goota run to work still about krib?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Damn, kirby left before i could ask.. peculiar...i still saw him onsite when I had my last post..i guess he's our last scum.

So that moves him ahead of spyrex.

Scum:
hiphop/xcorp/now kirby.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:43 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
4 to lynch
hiphop (2) Benmage, SpyreX
SpyreX (1) hiphop

Not voting (4) jenniwren, Kirbyoshi, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Xscorpion
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

I'm still here Ben. There's a storm here, and it knocked out the Internet here. And I do other stuff online, not just Mafia. :P
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Everyone, we need to be careful with our votes today. One voting mistake can cause a scum victory, the last thing we want to happen with the town. So let's think this clearly. This is why I will refrain from voting until everyone has spoken.

- My reads from yesterday have not changed. Today's lynch should be either XScorpion or Kirbyoshi (I have a preference on XScorpion), although I am okay with a SpyreX/Benmage lynch and if we must, hiphop. Barring jenniwren playing scummy today, I will not be voting for her today as she is my only town read thus far.

- SpyreX choosing to not reveal if he used his Night Actions or not is not giving me good feelings here. If he used it during the Night, then he should at least reveal who he jailed.

- The idea that I have will be carrying on to today (If I've made any mistakes, tell me and I will fix it).

Benmage:
hiphop (+3), XScorpion (+2), Kirbyoshi (+1), SpyreX (+.5)
hiphop:
SpyreX (+3), Benmage (+2), Kirbyoshi (+1), XScorpion (+.5)
jenniwren:
XScorpion (+3), Kirbyoshi (+2), SpyreX (+1), hiphop (+.5)
Kirbyoshi:
jenniwren (+3), Benmage (+2), XScorpion (+1), ???
Super Smash Bros. Fan:
XScorpion (+3), Kirbyoshi (+2), SpyreX (+1), Benmage (+.5)
SpyreX:
hiphop (+3), jenniwren (+2), Super Smash Bros. Fan (+1), ???
XScorpion:
Kirbyoshi (+3), Benmage (+2), SpyreX (+1), ???

Super Smash Bros. Fan: 1
jenniwren: 5
Benmage: 6.5
SpyreX: 6.5
hiphop: 6.5
Kirbyoshi: 9
XScorpion: 9.5

There are some things I want to talk about regarding this list:

Unless anyone else wants to make changes, XScorpion looks like the lynch for today. It's also my favorite lynch candidate for today and I am pretty confident he will not flip town. As soon as everyone else posts, I will place a vote down for XScorpion.

Despite no scum flips, I think the most plausible scum team is XScorpion/Kirbyoshi/SpyreX. Unless SpyreX claims that he used his jailing ability, a scum flip of both players is going to make SpyreX look very bad. I haven't seen a legitimate reason for why he believes Xscorpion/Kirbyoshi's claim to be true and he's the only person not to suspect both people. That's not to say that those are without any doubts the scum, but I think we have a good shot in hitting at least two scums with this group and possibly all three. If both XScorpion/Kirbyoshi flips town and SpyreX hasn't proven his role ability, SpyreX is very likely scum.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

So, does the entire suspicion on me center around my claim? If so, I think that's pretty lame.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

655 is either one of the worst thoughtout posts in the world or one of the scummiest, which throws me for a loop cause I was figuring ssbf was town, will iso him now when not on phone.

But basically ssbf want to be careful wit his voting.... prefers Kirby or xscorp and hip-hop least of all. He knows we are in Lylo. He's okay with me or spyrex. In order for this game not to be over both spryex and I have to be scum or hip hop has to be scum. Otherwise if one of us was town and hip hop was town, (hip hop being he's least favorite lynch) the game would be over. Therefore for him to be down with either / both Kirby and xscorp before spy/me means he is acknowledging a mislynch.

So I'm down to ask either ssbf or Kirby a question but I need us both to be present when I ask it. Because it needs answering without others posting.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Benmage wrote:Hip-hop what do you think about equinox, a strong town voice...voting you...dead... convenient aye, bet you're glad you swindled some town into that no lynch aye. Tsk tsk. nubs will hopefully learn after this one.
This post right here is just, wow. Of the remaining players, Equinox and SSBF have been the most town of all, so it's obvious one of them would have been dead today. Why are you acting so surprised?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

jenniwren wrote:
Benmage wrote:Hip-hop what do you think about equinox, a strong town voice...voting you...dead... convenient aye, bet you're glad you swindled some town into that no lynch aye. Tsk tsk. nubs will hopefully learn after this one.
This post right here is just, wow. Of the remaining players, Equinox and SSBF have been the most town of all, so it's obvious one of them would have been dead today. Why are you acting so surprised?
I'm not surpised you town failure. I was against the no lynch because a strong town voice would die and we'd be no better off.

Fuckina fuck fuck fuck /rant

You're town, I'm town. Now follow the leader and lynch hip hop and stop with all the fail.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OHH SNAP LOOK AT ALL THAT HIPHOP STILL BEING ALIVE

Jesus its always awesome when its this easy.

It's also extra awesome watching the "ohh its megatown to say who he jailed when if he did its fairly apparent it didn't change anything last night" business.

And who its coming from.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Jesus it's lylo and this town is really gonna lurk :roll: ....jenni what do you think of post 657s logic.

Basically at this point people must either believe hip hop is scum or that both spy and I are scum....there is no other reason as to why the game wouldn't have ended.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Benmage wrote:But basically ssbf want to be careful wit his voting.... prefers Kirby or xscorp and hip-hop least of all. He knows we are in Lylo. He's okay with me or spyrex. In order for this game not to be over both spryex and I have to be scum or hip hop has to be scum. Otherwise if one of us was town and hip hop was town, (hip hop being he's least favorite lynch) the game would be over. Therefore for him to be down with either / both Kirby and xscorp before spy/me means he is acknowledging a mislynch.

So I'm down to ask either ssbf or Kirby a question but I need us both to be present when I ask it. Because it needs answering without others posting.
Regarding your response to me:

- The reason why I am being careful with my vote is because we have not heard from everyone yet {XScorpion has still not spoken yet}. This is to prevent a quick mislynch by the scums before the person even had a chance to speak. Unless we have something huge like a cop receiving a Guilty on investigations, I will not be making a serious vote for a person that has not spoken on the day yet. That being said, the moment XScorpion make a post that is analyzable, I will be voting for him as I do think his lynch gives us the best chance of hitting scum.

- Re-reading my ISO Day 3 and Day 4, I do not see where I said "I know we're in Mylo/Lylo". While I am treating today as Lylo (As should everyone else), I cannot go as far as to say that
I
know we're at Lylo. Only Mafia knows that information and as town, I have no knowledge of it.

- One of you/SpyreX and hiphop being town in this game would not automatically equal in a scum win situation. I put Kirbyoshi as a second suspect due to his ridiciously unbelieveable claim I just cannot see out of a townie.

- The reason why I want to lynch XScorpion and Kirbyoshi before you two is because I am more confident in my scum reads on those two players then on you/SpyreX. I also think that if XScorpion/Kirbyoshi flip scums, I will be able to use my system in my last post to analyze people's suspects and look for connections. Not acknowleding a mislynch.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Ben's logic is...confusing. And SSBF's last post just cements that whatever suspicion is on me really does center around my claim.

Lemme ask the entire game this: Could you see my claim coming from scum? It seems to me to imply, "Go ahead, visit me if you're town, all you cops and trackers and whatnot, because you'll live. It's the scum that die, which is why I wanted to keep my role a secret."
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

Will get to Spyrex's post tomorrow

In other news
SSbf think about this. There is 4 to lynch.
If there are 3 scum then we are in lylo
Spyrex and ben are voting me. This means that if only one of them are scum, then the other 2 would jump on and hammer if I am not scum. Correct? If not why not? Forget everything else. If there are 3 scum left then Spyrex and Ben must be scum, or I am scum, otherwise scum are just stupid. Explain to me if this is wrong.

However is there are only 2 scum. Then we are not in lylo, so scum would not out themselves so easily, and we can afford another mis-lynch. However that is not the safe way to play,because we still have a mislynch if that were the case, while with three scum we do not. The only way we can know that there is less than 3 scum is if we mis-lynch town today and still be alive tomorrow. The safe way to play is to assume that there are three scum left in that case read the above paragraph.

So which do you believe. Spyrex and Ben, or I am scum. Make your choice.

2 games ago(don't know if you kept on reading after you were lynched), there was a one-shot vig and a counter-claim. We put it off and lost. Same thing here. You must decide now.

Finally- what is this thing that you might lynch your 4th suspect? If there were 4 scum the game would be over. So at most there can only be 3 scum. If there are only 3 scum why would you be willing to lynch your 4th suspect? The chances of you believing that any person past your 3rd is scum is bizarre. That is why I will only lynch Spyrex, Benmage, and Kirby. Lynching town is as good as no-lynching. It doesn't help now. I will not put my vote on any of the other 4. Period. There is no-way any of them could be scum. If anyone is willing to put their vote on of my three suspects my vote will follow.

Why? Because Benmage and Spyrex must be scum, and kirby's role is flat out untrue. AKA our three scum people.

Now of course if you can't decide between spyrex and benmage against myself, then is there something that I can do to help?

Again I will get to Spyrex's post tomorrow.

preview edit-Kirby forget it. You won't convince anyone. Your role is fake, because it puts scum at a significant dis-advantage. Therefore you are scum.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

hiphop, that is such bad logic that it's causing me to suspect you. And did you miss the part where I said I still die along with the scum who targets me? That makes it *GASP* one-shot. Thereby not making my role broken. Skim less.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

KIRBY how the fuck are you not/just now suspecting Hip-hop!!

@SSBF *headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*

Even hiphop just layed it out. Either you people believe both Spy and I are scum, or you believe hiphop is scum.

There is no alternative, because the alternative is game over.

Now if you believe Spy might be scum, but are uncertain about me...DO NOT FUCKING VOTE HIM FUTURE DUMBASSES. You must be convinced both of us are scum.

So vote me, and me alone.

That said. Stop being dumb SSBF(or kirby if you are town) w.t.f do you want to gain from Xscorp comment who you think is scum. Zilch.

The choice is now ME or hip-hop. This has already shown to be 100% that one of us are scum.

Xscorp is now tomorrows lynch. We don't need to wait for hip-hops scum buddies to come in.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

AND JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR.

Look at the devil's post right above. See that post? That is a town post.

Look two up. See that post that doesn't make 'sense' or 'address things'? That is a scum post.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm

@hiphop:
hiphop wrote:SSbf think about this. There is 4 to lynch.
If there are 3 scum then we are in lylo
Spyrex and ben are voting me. This means that if only one of them are scum, then the other 2 would jump on and hammer if I am not scum. Correct? If not why not? Forget everything else. If there are 3 scum left then Spyrex and Ben must be scum, or I am scum, otherwise scum are just stupid. Explain to me if this is wrong.
I will admit that you did bring up a good point there, but there's something I want to bring up:

Benmage and SpyreX and one of them being town/scum is possible. Just because we haven't seen a quick lynch yet doesn't mean that you can't be lynch right this minute by scums without anyone looking. If one of Benmage/SpyreX is town, scums could be using you as a eventual lynch when no one else is looking.
hiphop wrote:However is there are only 2 scum. Then we are not in lylo, so scum would not out themselves so easily, and we can afford another mis-lynch. However that is not the safe way to play,because we still have a mislynch if that were the case, while with three scum we do not. The only way we can know that there is less than 3 scum is if we mis-lynch town today and still be alive tomorrow. The safe way to play is to assume that there are three scum left in that case read the above paragraph.
I am operating in the same fashion as well. Which is why I am not planning on voting yet, I want everyone to at least speak before we vote. Hearing everyone's opinion during Lylo is crucial and I do not want to lynch until then with the exceptions being a cop receiving a guilty on a person or if it's hours away from the deadline and we need to get a lynch going.
hiphop wrote:So which do you believe. Spyrex and Ben, or I am scum. Make your choice.
If I had to choose, I would say SpyreX and Benmage being scum partners. Despite me thinking that one of them being town is possible (I can't see both of them being town unless you flip scum), them being scum partner is a more likely scenario. If one of them is lynched and flips scum, I'll need to look at the interactions between those two.
hiphop wrote:Finally- what is this thing that you might lynch your 4th suspect? If there were 4 scum the game would be over. So at most there can only be 3 scum. If there are only 3 scum why would you be willing to lynch your 4th suspect? The chances of you believing that any person past your 3rd is scum is bizarre. That is why I will only lynch Spyrex, Benmage, and Kirby. Lynching town is as good as no-lynching. It doesn't help now. I will not put my vote on any of the other 4. Period. There is no-way any of them could be scum. If anyone is willing to put their vote on of my three suspects my vote will follow.
I 95% certain that all three scums are in {XScorpion, Kirbyoshi, SpyreX, Benmage} with the 5% being you as one of the scums. The reason why I say I might lynch my fourth suspect if it comes to it is because while Benmage isn't as high as my other three suspects, I still suspect him and I believe his lynch will reflect considerably on SpyreX. Then again, I have stronger scum reads on Kirbyoshi and XScorpion and they can also reflect negatively on SpyreX.

Benmage wrote:That said. Stop being dumb SSBF(or kirby if you are town) w.t.f do you want to gain from Xscorp comment who you think is scum. Zilch.
1. I want to see where he stands in terms of suspicion and I want him to be outspoken in his suspicion. If I see anything but pro-town motivation in his posts, I will be voting him because I feel more strongly about him being scum then you/hiphop.

Kirbyoshi wrote:Lemme ask the entire game this: Could you see my claim coming from scum? It seems to me to imply, "Go ahead, visit me if you're town, all you cops and trackers and whatnot, because you'll live. It's the scum that die, which is why I wanted to keep my role a secret."
Yes, I can see it coming from a scum. I don't see how even a one-shot Sane Gun Owner who gets killed by scums can easily be a town role. It makes little sense for a mod to give town that much of an advantage and even if one of the claim vig roles is true, I can't see two town vig-like role being in the game.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:Nice try. If someone awesome, like Benmage, really wants to know if I used my powers, sure.

But, lets get to the heart. Now you're saying your BP (the one you inhereted as a one shot nurse, lets keep this clear) was an
action you submitted to the mod to protect yourself and he said action successful.
Which, oddly enough, wasn't what you actually argued with me yesterday:
Let me make something clear. I was a one-shot nurse, not a bp. A nurse. I could protect anyone. The reason i asked the question is because if you had used your role, you would have found the mod sending you a message that said your action was successful, if it succeeded. Same message I got and the same message that xscorp got when he used his role. You know the person who you say is town. Not like i really care really for myself because your not a jailkeeper, so you wouldn't get the message. Which is why you are dodging the point.

And if you goo back and read you will find it is what I pointed out to you yesterday.
2.)
SpyreX wrote:So, NOW, you're saying that your passive role of nurse wasn't what got the action successful (which it wouldn't) it would be your passive role of bp (which ALSO wouldn't - MAYBE the mod would tell you your BP was gone but not 'action successful') which doesn't even mesh up with yesterday good lord man.

And XScorp has a role that, in fact, would get an "action successful" message if that's what the mod does.
read above
SpyreX wrote:How do you get flavor that affects the game as either alignment when the mod expressly says it doesn't exist?

You don't.

So, its:
C: You had flavor that was adapatable and got lucky.
So your saying that I had flavor(as scum) that was adaptable that seemed to say that Snap or Crackle was a protective role. Think again.
SpyreX wrote:
4. How also was I supposed to know my flavor was true? As the only person to answer my question, Equinox also stated she would not have drawn the connection that one Snap, or crackle was a protective role. As stated here
Which is it? Is it "TOTALLY MY FLAVOR MAKES ME TOWN YO" or "GOLLY GEE MY FLAVOR WASNT AWESOME THATS WHY I LYNCHED ONE OF THE TWO ROLES MY FLAVOR WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED IS A PROTECTIVE ROLE".

Cause it sure can't be both.
And Spyrex completely ignores the quote.

I already explained why i put my vote robo on the first day, and why I put my vote on robo on the lynch. Do you want links?

So yeah not much that I missed yesterday. Except for the fact that Spyrex doesn't read what he thinks are scum's posts and assumes too much.
Kirbyoshi wrote:hiphop, that is such bad logic that it's causing me to suspect you. And did you miss the part where I said I still die along with the scum who targets me? That makes it *GASP* one-shot. Thereby not making my role broken. Skim less.
Oh I read it. Let's try this. there were 12 players and at most 3 scum. Scum target you we lose one townie and one scum. This puts us at 8 townies and 2 scum. Is that what roles are supposed to do? Take out a scum for a town. That is not mafia. That is bs. Even a cop has a chance of failing to catch scum, because of different saneness. That role is complete baloney, and nobody, let me repeat nobody believes you, not even scum-spyrex, who is only putting on a show, to keep his buddy from getting lynched. I also like the whole OMGUS you are putting out there. That claim fails.

SSBF-I think I know what you are getting at. Let me see if i got it. If Xscorp is scum, then he and the remaining scum have not had the chance of putting the whole 1, 2 punch because xscorp isn't here. That makes sense.

However when he does show up, you are planning to vote him, which is where I find your logic to not make sense. When he does show up and he is scum he will vote me, and so will is partner. And town will lose. If he doesn't vote me then he is town, Spyrex and Benmage are scum, not one, but both, and you should be voting with me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Hang on.

Why can't Spy, hiphop, and Ben all be scum? And this is a ruse to "clear" either one of them or two of them? I actually think that's a very real possibility. Much more likely than the false dichotomy we are getting shoved down our throats right now.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Let me make something clear. I was a one-shot nurse, not a bp. A nurse. I could protect anyone. The reason i asked the question is because if you had used your role, you would have found the mod sending you a message that said your action was successful, if it succeeded. Same message I got and the same message that xscorp got when he used his role. You know the person who you say is town. Not like i really care really for myself because your not a jailkeeper, so you wouldn't get the message. Which is why you are dodging the point.
Let me make something clear again:

A nurse, inherently, does nothing. It has no actions. It has no success.

A nurse is a facilititative role that gains the abilities of, normally, a doctor but SURE in a pinch another successful role.

You would NOT, period, have got an "action successful" because
you take no actions as a nurse.

You MAY have gotten a "you are now a BP." and, from there SURE a "your BP has been used up."

Never, NEVER, for either of these roles would an action successful make sense.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Kirby you idiot, if we were all scum you'd lynch hip-hop and deal with that scenario tomorrow if we were all alive...which I doubt it.

I was about to self-vote last night after drinking and frustration...but i think I'd get site penalization with the whole ptw....so i'm now pleading with SSBF who is posting in arguably the dumbest fashion ever. To vote me.

Just end the game. You think I am scum. Vote me. Hip-hop switch your vote to me. Kirby do something.

For the love of god end this game.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

671 is town. I'm still wary of Ben but it could be playstyle.

Vote: hiphop
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum