curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:55 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

oh and Pac, I am getting scum vibes off Iece, because of his buddying up to me...i have done nothing this game to bode gettting that kind of trust....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:57 am

id me....ahhh, i see.

and Haylen, someone said you did something day 2....thoughts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Friend »

18) !!!!!!!! <--- 8 letters
19) !!!!!!!!!! <--- 10 letters

Any famous/notorious players with 8/10 letters in their names?

the sottyrulez hydra, who asked to /in for the game, has 10 letters. I couldn't find another person in the sign-up thread that wasn't in the playerlist, though...argh.

Holy Powers: Is one of you sottyrulez?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:05 am

18) !!!!!!!!
19) !!!!!!!!!!

18, 8 characters, 19, 9 characters

Gammagooey, was on the replacement thread...his name was scratch out...has 10 characters and and could be a "GG"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:18) !!!!!!!!
19) !!!!!!!!!!

18, 8 characters, 19, 9 characters

Gammagooey, was on the replacement thread...his name was scratch out...has 10 characters and and could be a "GG"
edit, I mean 19, has 8...not 9
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Friend »

Good guess. Maybe he replaced one of the mystery players?

Holy Powers: Is one of you gammagooey?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Friend »

GGSCHB...

SC = StrangerCoug? Doesn't work with letters, though.

HB I have NO idea.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

CKD, I explicitly said why I thought you were non-scum before. You voted mothrax when he had a big wagon and I'd proxy'd my vote to you. It wasn't a distancing move I'd expect scum to make. This is what the Soc thing was about.

Also, you only voted me after I started to question whether I was wrong.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 am

yes, well after....but the manuver still left me...meh.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Iecerint »

So you really voted me for "no longer buddying you"? Or you secretly thought I was scum when I convinced Soc to unvote you?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 am

no the inital comments is what pinged my dar...also mix in the current state of the game (ie not like the current wagon)...also, when did you convince Soc to not vote me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Iecerint »

In the post I just linked a few posts ago. He'd already voted you, then he says he agrees with my second point about you and unvotes while he ruminates.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:Guys.

I just got something important.

I received a message, presumably from either a player or one of the "holy ones." Here's what it contained:

bothhaveglow&smoke
Oh well.

otherisscum
This pretty much proves Locke's theory.
However, I think it's possible that it might actually be the scum talking, and trying to confuse us. Humm...

vezlie-d2ability
Interesting.

idme/wexplain-GGSCHB
???

batery->rolepoints
That means we need to lynch quickly?

Does anybody know what the GGSCHB means? We need to find out who these players are, because one of them is scum.

This is big.
Yeah, it's big. However, as I say there, it might be the scum talking trying to mess with us.
I think this says vezo lied anyways.
My other theory (and this one is pretty much of a longshot) might be that that post was made up. However, it's pretty unlikely.
Hummmm...
curiouskarmadog wrote:oh and Pac, I am getting scum vibes off Iece, because of his buddying up to me...i have done nothing this game to bode gettting that kind of trust....
I haven't seen Iecerint buddying with you.
I can see Friend horribly buddying with Furc (and I think everyone does). However, that PM confuzzles me even more.
I don't like this post.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 am

Pac, i just want to make sure i am reading this correctly, this entire game, you have not seen Iecerint buddy up with me once?....not one comment that could look like someone budddying up to another...nothing?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 am

also pac, day 4 is almost done, why arent you voting? you seem to have a problem with me, why not vote me (or anyone) to take a stance on someone...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 am

Post by pacman281292 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Pac, i just want to make sure i am reading this correctly, this entire game, you have not seen Iecerint buddy up with me once?....not one comment that could look like someone budddying up to another...nothing?
Show me where. Please?
And, no, I won't vote you (as it would be a wasted vote). I'm tempted to vote Haylen/vezo in order to test the validity of the PM Friend "received". But I'm also tempted to follow my gut, which seems to tell me M=W is scum.
Oh well. I'll follow my gut. Testing the game mechanics is left for tomorrow. Also, I think that the holy ones might be WIFOMing us with that PM.
Vote: Me=Weird.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by AGar »

Friend wrote:vezlie-d2ability: Vezo/Haylen had an ability used on D2. Maybe confirming them as town. Some info might be nice, Haylen.
It looks like it says "Vez lie - d2 ability"

Vezo soft-claimed a power Day 2, could this be saying that he lied about this?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by AGar »

Haylen wrote:I have read the full game yet, that's why. I've only read Ten pages back.
AGar wrote:And what about the fact that people can change the way they play? How does meta fit that?
No matter how much glitter you sprinkle on turd to call it art, it's still a turd.
You can change the outside but you can't change the inside. There will always be subtle clues.

Actually, AGar, you'll find that I have asked several people questions in that post about why they're doing what they are, I don't call that fluff: I call that analysis.
Questions like asking why Socio voted one person or why Chrono is playing follow the unknown mechanic doesn't warrant analysis. It warrants you trying to slip by with minimal effort because Soc semi-cleared you and you don't want to fuck that up with a massive scumslip.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Plum »

I received a message, presumably from either a player or one of the "holy ones." Here's what it contained:

bothhaveglow&smoke

otherisscum

vezlie-d2ability

idme/wexplain-GGSCHB

batery->rolepoints

Does anybody know what the GGSCHB means? We need to find out who these players are, because one of them is scum.

This is big.
Vote: Vezok

"vezlie-d2ability" seems to mean 'Vezok lied about his Day 2 ability.

As to the !!!!!!!! players, I have a hunch that Vi edited the signup thread. Perfectly legitimate, but I'm praying that Google has some of it cached.
"batery->rolepoints" = points to give their side roles/kill abilities for mafia (?)
I think
. No, shoot, it doesn't. On the off chance Vi secretly punished the people who didn't post avatars of other players while signing up with a sort of reciprocal removal-of-identity, Ellibereth is a 10-letter option (as is LynchMePls, come to think of it - but he wanted to play as a hydra, so I'd guess Elli over him if I had to). But then again, the slots missing
are
5 and 9, so. AND sottyrulez was /in, officially between Ani/Chrono and SocioPath on the signup thread, so. Definitely him, scratch Elli speculation. That's 10 letters. Number 5 was a pre/-in. Friend is a bunch of steps ahead of me. I've got no clue how we're going to find the other guy, but we can pray that sottyrulez happens to be our guy and not their guy (dunno what happens if we manage to reveal the Mafia power-smoke-glow guy.

So - HAYLEN please explain what I asked of Vezok - under what specific circumstance would it be possible for you/Vezok to be scum as per Soc's post
Socrates wrote:Vezok is confirmed town, everyone unvote. (There is actually exactly one scenario where Vezo is scum, but it is incredibly unlikely.)

vote: Locke Lamora
for now.

Massclaim is officially useless.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

One weird thing is all the misspellings. I get a "certain number of words" PR, but it's not clear what PR is motivating all the misspelt things.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Plum »

?????

That last post, Iec, I understood not at all.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well, Friend got a PM with a lot of things misspelt. It looks like a PR would have caused it, but it's not clear what the PR would've been.

Like, part of it would've been "one word per line," but all the misspellings don't make sense. Why would a player do that deliberately?

I'm also somewhat skeptical of Friend being able to post private player correspondence directly like that.

I'm trying to determine if these concerns can be resolved.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:

bothhaveglow&smoke

otherisscum

vezlie-d2ability

idme/wexplain-GGSCHB

batery->rolepoints

This is big.
Vote: Vezok

"vezlie-d2ability" seems to mean 'Vezok lied about his Day 2 ability.

As to the !!!!!!!! players, I have a hunch that Vi edited the signup thread. Perfectly legitimate, but I'm praying that Google has some of it cached.
"batery->rolepoints" = points to give their side roles/kill abilities for mafia (?)
I think
. No, shoot, it doesn't. On the off chance Vi secretly punished the people who didn't post avatars of other players while signing up with a sort of reciprocal removal-of-identity, Ellibereth is a 10-letter option (as is LynchMePls, come to think of it - but he wanted to play as a hydra, so I'd guess Elli over him if I had to). But then again, the slots missing
are
5 and 9, so. AND sottyrulez was /in, officially between Ani/Chrono and SocioPath on the signup thread, so. Definitely him, scratch Elli speculation. That's 10 letters. Number 5 was a pre/-in. Friend is a bunch of steps ahead of me. I've got no clue how we're going to find the other guy, but we can pray that sottyrulez happens to be our guy and not their guy (dunno what happens if we manage to reveal the Mafia power-smoke-glow guy.

So - HAYLEN please explain what I asked of Vezok - under what specific circumstance would it be possible for you/Vezok to be scum as per Soc's post
Socrates wrote:Vezok is confirmed town, everyone unvote. (There is actually exactly one scenario where Vezo is scum, but it is incredibly unlikely.)

vote: Locke Lamora
for now.

Massclaim is officially useless.
K. However, I think it would be a good idea if you put your thoughts on the other people.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Plum »

@ Iecerint - Character limit in the message? That was my first assumption.

Pacman - I'm still trying to finish reading up &c. If you have something specific you want me to answer to, please quote it. Otherwise I'll be catching up/posting other stuff as quickly as I may. Obviously the shiny new stuff caught my attention pretty well, but rest assured.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Plum wrote:@ Iecerint - Character limit in the message? That was my first assumption.

Pacman - I'm still trying to finish reading up &c. If you have something specific you want me to answer to, please quote it. Otherwise I'll be catching up/posting other stuff as quickly as I may. Obviously the shiny new stuff caught my attention pretty well, but rest assured.
OK. Take your time I guess, but don't forget we're pretty short on it.
(and also, vezo is no lnger it's now Haylen)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”