Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Seems odd that town would get two nukes? One flipped death as town, so..
Guh. The words.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Friend »

Mafuyu, you realize that I have literally flipped town?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Friend wrote:Mafuyu, you realize that I have literally flipped town?
I think that's the point. The fact that you're cleared means she is convinced that Taz is the scum-balance to your role. Which means Mafuyu is definitely town. . .
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
CLAIMED:

Reck: rolethief
Gandalf: commuter
Tazaro:
scum
supersaint
DrippingGoofball: watcher
Mafuyu: red scum jailkeeper
Benmage: lover maker? did I get that right?
Kairyuu: rolecop who bizarrely investigated manho
Animorpherv1: mod confirmed innocent child
Friend: confirmed town
I forget what role
vengeful townie

Pacman
1-shot reviver

Triglav
"monitor", knows number of factions and size of factions.
I CLAIMED D1. DUUHH
Fixed for you.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@MOD: DEATH SCENE PLZZ
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Goddamn please kill me tonight, I will vote nooone other than Kai. He had a pointless vote and refused and easy confirmation. If I was under scrutiny I would welcome the opportunity to clear my name. His role is also obviously scum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

-o--cou-- 26: -A-OOM!

-a-a-o (3): Pacma-, ------, ---mag-, ---gla-, --ck, Mafuyu
Mafuyu (1): Kay--uu

-o- -o---g (8): A--, Ga--al-, -G-, -a-a-o

A-- --a- -- a ly-c-
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

You --o-, a- --- mo- a-- co--------- --- comm---- you -uy- -a-- ---- ma----, - am --p-c---- a --o- a- --- --- o- --- -am- a-ou- -o- --- -cum--am- ---- compl---ly --a- --om --- ---y ---------, -u- - --ll -lam- -- o- ----- ---y ---y -a- play ---ou--ou- --- alp-a---.

Mo---- o-, you all -a---- a-ou-- --- ---y ----c-y B ---- -loo---o- -y--.
-- a ac- o- --ol--- -a--, F ---- jump- o- --m.

--a- -- --- la-- ----- --- -o--, a- B -a- a ---y ---y --a--l- -----.
A --- -oo --a--l- you m---- -ay.

-a-a-o,
B --- -om-,
ly-c--- -ay 6
Ma-uyu,
F --- ja-l---p--,
--plo--- -ay 6

-- -- -o- ----- 6! All ac--o-- a-- -u- ------ 72 -ou--!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

You -oo- -o you- ---- a-- -o you- -----.
Ca- ---- -- --u-?
-a- mo-- --a- --o ------ o- --- a-p-a--- -a----, ---uc- -o-- -y --- ----- -u-y o- --- -o--'- p-op--?
-- -a--y app-a-- -o...
-u- o- a mo-- po------ -o--, -- ---m- o--y o-- p---o- ---- -u---- --- -----!

---pp----oo--a--,
L --- -a-c---
, -ca------ ----- 6

-- -- -o- -ay 7. ---- 8 a----, -- -a--- 5 -o -y-c-.
--a----- -- o- --- 8--
I'm a hoot
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Friend »

Fuuck.

Kairyuu/Reck/Gandalf. Scum is in that group.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Wait, WHO died last night?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Friend »

DGB.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Investigated gandalf. Result: A, Commuter. Result was in blue. This means it's Reck and someone else. Friend is clear and ani is clear. This leaves Benmage, pacman, and triglav. I see very little point in giving triglav's ability to scum, so I'll write him off as confirmed, but pacman and Benmage could both easily be scum with their roles. Regardless, Reck is scum.

vote: Reck
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kairyuu, don't be stupid. I believe we can figure out who is scum based on claims alone,
and it's not me
, though I know my claim is weaker compared to others. Remove the vote, and let's talk about this for a little while.
green shirt thursdays
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Triglav »

Friend wrote:Fuuck.

Kairyuu/Reck/Gandalf. Scum is in that group.
Forgetting Benmage? Or have I missed something. (Head posting currently has not been the most active head this game).

Apparently both scum thought like us and realized that DGB was confirmed.

Heads were quiet during night.

Head needs to consult a vote, but is leaning Kairyuu.

Pac-scum doesn't make sense to this head. If Pac-scum had 1-shot reviver ability, what good would it be? Reviving scum would be suicide, but reviving town doesn't help scum win-con.

Reck's reaction to an L-4 vote is noted. Especially with the town being in favorable position of 6:1:1.

@Kairyuu - Why Gandalf?
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:27 am

Post by Kairyuu »

xRECKONERx wrote:Kairyuu, don't be stupid. I believe we can figure out who is scum based on claims alone,
and it's not me
, though I know my claim is weaker compared to others. Remove the vote, and let's talk about this for a little while.
Let me rephrase.

There are 2 scum left. I know that I'm town. Friend and ani are conf-town, and I have what amounts to an innocent result on gandalf. In addition to that, triglav's role would be utterly pointless in the hands of scum, so I'm counting him as confirmed. From there, that leaves two scum in the group consisting of you, pacman, and Benmage. Assuming the worst case scenerio (no crosskills and no Nights where the two scum kill the same person) we're still one mislynch outside of pseudo-lylo, and 2 mislynches outside of a prisoner's dilemma, so from my perspective we have a 100% chance of winning, because if it isn't you, it's both of them.

The game is won. My vote stays.

@Triglav: Because I thought it was gandalf and Reck, and I would have no way of getting a result off of Reck unless he blatantly lied about his role, which I had no intention of banking on. I was pretty much working under the assumption that pacman and Benmage were town, so I hoped to be able to open the Day with a nice shiny guilty-equivalent result to share.

Also, assuming pacman is scum, he's probably not just a 1-shot reviver. My guess would be Mafia JoaT or something of the like, with the revive being in there as a way to garner town cred, or as a pseudo-safeclaim.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Also keep in mind that he wouldn't have to claim the resurrection.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:19 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Kairyuu wrote:Investigated gandalf. Result: A, Commuter. Result was in blue. This means it's Reck and someone else. Friend is clear and ani is clear. This leaves Benmage, pacman, and triglav. I see very little point in giving triglav's ability to scum, so I'll write him off as confirmed, but pacman and Benmage could both easily be scum with their roles. Regardless, Reck is scum.

Nope. I'm town.
Kairyuu wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Kairyuu, don't be stupid. I believe we can figure out who is scum based on claims alone,
and it's not me
Let me rephrase.

There are 2 scum left. I know that I'm town. Friend and ani are conf-town, and I have what amounts to an innocent result on gandalf. In addition to that, triglav's role would be utterly pointless in the hands of scum, so I'm counting him as confirmed. From there, that leaves two scum in the group consisting of you, pacman, and Benmage. Assuming the worst case scenerio (no crosskills and no Nights where the two scum kill the same person) we're still one mislynch outside of pseudo-lylo, and 2 mislynches outside of a prisoner's dilemma, so from my perspective we have a 100% chance of winning, because if it isn't you, it's both of them.

The game is won. My vote stays.

@Triglav: Because I thought it was gandalf and Reck, and I would have no way of getting a result off of Reck unless he blatantly lied about his role, which I had no intention of banking on. I was pretty much working under the assumption that pacman and Benmage were town, so I hoped to be able to open the Day with a nice shiny guilty-equivalent result to share.

Also, assuming pacman is scum, he's probably not just a 1-shot reviver. My guess would be Mafia JoaT or something of the like, with the revive being in there as a way to garner town cred, or as a pseudo-safeclaim.
Heh. Try to pull out an odd argument to make me look scummy.
I challenge you to investigate me tonight. DO IT.
However, after all, we're
indeed
winning:
2. xRECKONERx, (I don't remember; what did he claim?), O
3. Kairyuu, Role cop, C
7. Benmage, Love-maker, U
17. animorpherv1
, Innocent child, J
18. pacman
, 1-shot Reviver, Y
21. gandalf
, Commuter, A
23. Triglav, Monitor, M
24. Friend
vengeful townie, P
Blue: 100% Confirmed town (Yes, I'm confirmed town. No, Kai's theory is totally reckless and far from reality. Triglav isn't here, but they are almost confirmed)
Indeed, best case scenario is that Triglav is saying the truth, there are 2 scumbags from 2 different teams (?) remaining.
In this case, even if Kairyuu is lying scum (i.e. Mafia Rolecop, which I see more than likely), we do have 5 confirmed pro-town roles: Friend, ani, gandalf, Triglav(?) and me. Why? Because I can't see any scenario in which Kai would lie for gandalf, as that would be detrimental for him in case he's scum (as it would weaken his claim) or in case he's town (with such a PR, he wouldn't hide any kind of results).
Now with 8 players remaining. Let's suppose we lynch one of them, and he winds up town: the next day scenario would be 3 town plus the 2 scumbags, in case they do not cross-kill. IMO this would still be an overwhelming win for town, with so much confirmed townies.
In case we do lynch scum now, or in case there is one cross-kill this night, we would win much more easily.
Worst case scenario would be that Triglav somehow lied, and that there are 4 scumbags, 2 from each team. This case is indeed very very unlikely, as it would be overwhelmingly skewed against town, and I don't think Triglav would lie this way. In this case, I think we would be almost lost, altough the fact that the suspicious list would be just greater than the supposed number of scum by just one would give the town some hope (in this case gandalf wouldn't be confirmed by Kai as it's possible Kai would lie for him, and Triglav is almost sure scum due to lying).
Benmage is the most confusing player here. I have no f***ing idea on what could he wind up being.
Another thing that should be noted: Unless Reck's role would imply otherwise, last night either one scum sent nokill, or one scum tried to kill gandalf.
Thinking on what does this imply. Vote coming up there.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:28 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I didn't commute last night. So that's not the reason. More likely, both scum killed DGB.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 am

Post by pacman281292 »

gandalf5166 wrote:I didn't commute last night. So that's not the reason. More likely, both scum killed DGB.
Oh OK.
I checked and Reck claimed "rolethief". Humm..
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Friend »

Alright, I think that even if Kairyuu is scum, he would have cleared Gandalf as town no matter what, like pac said.

I'm perfectly fine voting Reck, though.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes, I did.
And I'm still a stupid boring rolethief because nobody targeted me last night.

In any case, I know who I wanna lynch today:
Vote: Benmage

Kairyuu might be scum, but he's right when he says there's no way town can lose this game. His coming out of the gates and voting me thing makes him look scummy.
Gandalf is town, animorph is town, Friend is town...hell, I'd say Monitor is pretty much confirmed town at this point. This means we get to lynch Benmage/Kairyuu/pacman. CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE ON THE BENMAGE WAGON WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM? I NEED TO LOL ABOUT IT.

Kairyuu is most likely the other scum, because I really can't see why the mod would make scum a one-shot reviver OTHER than for purely WIFOM/bastard purposes, and this is not a bastard game. It's Benmage & Kairyuu, yup yup.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Friend wrote:Alright, I think that even if Kairyuu is scum, he would have cleared Gandalf as town no matter what, like pac said.
This was my first thought when I read his post.
Friend wrote:I'm perfectly fine voting Reck, though.
Et tu, Friende?
green shirt thursdays
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Friend »

Aww I'm sorry Reck, I still love you though
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

FRIEND PLEASE GIVE ME THE PLEASURE OF BEING ABLE TO LYNCH BENSCUM.
PLEASE.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”