MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

AGar wrote:Actually, my math is just horribad atm.

I counted 12 players. You unvoted off of a wagon at 4, I thought 7 to lynch.
It’s posts like this that really undermine my confidence in how carefully you are paying attention to the game AGar.
Ademisk wrote:Exactly my point. You had no reason to vote me, and yet you did. That is what I find suspicious. I don't care that you had more info later in the day, it was already irrelevant once your vote was cast.
You not providing additional information early in Day 2 doesn’t mean voting for you is suspicious. You were under pretty solid fire for good reasons Day 1. The dawning a new day doesn’t simply remove the scumminess accumulated Day 1.
Ademisk wrote:Again, no. He did deserve the vote, I made a case for it when I voted, go read it.
However, based on just that alone he does not deserve to hang.
He had a clean run yesterday, but it all started failing apart after his fakehammer gambit. I thought it was worth noting that he has been in a steady decline since that point, well after he put his vote on me.
He picked himself up a bit since then, but now there is this issue with him claiming jenni is BP, which, even if he's town, is bad at best since he is putting this out in the open where the mafia can see, which they clearly didn't the night before.
Emphasis added –

1. This is very bad, and scummy reasoning. You should only EVER be voting for someone you think would be a worthly lynch. Unless you are online at MS 24/7 there is always the possibility of a lynch happening in you absence.
2. WIFOM galore. Add to the fact that you are just as guilty as chesskid of CONTINUING to bring up the issue.
Ademisk wrote:That said, I'm not going to claim. Think about it, what could I possibly get from claiming? At best, regardless of what I claim, I won't be able to prove it (at least until tomorrow if its an active role). At worst, if I have a good role, that would paint a target on my chest at night if I somehow managed to live through the day.
You claim for the reasons you suggest are the worst case scenario – if you are an important role lynching you is always the worst possible option. So your refusal to claim may make my decision easier.

@Jenni re 573
– Although the harshness with which AGar stated his opinion may be unwarranted the thrust is accurate IMO – this post says a lot but boiled down there aren’t any significant stances take. It’s a large volume equivalent of fence-sitting. Everything in effect is established just right to go either way depending on the outcome of future events.

I decided to re-read FSHydra to see where their suspicions lie and to see if I could pick up on a Doc breadcrumb or hint. The two players I see getting the most heat from them were Ademisk and Jenni.

Regarding the players remaining in the game –

My gut is telling me to vote Ademisk right now. The only reason I’m not is that I really think Vezok might be the best Town lynch tonight.

EVERYONE NOT VEZOK
– I want a clear opinion in your next post whether you would support a Vezok lynch for today.

VOTE: Vezok for the moment because I really don’t want my vote sitting inactive.

On the pairings

Dram and BC continue to NOT light up the board with insight and scum-hunting. Dram does get some leeway because he probably was the person (besides myself) who threw dirt Jason’s way.

Ademisk and Jenni are looking more and more like good targets based on play today.

Dekes and Vezok – Vezok needs to be deadified either today or tonight. No question. My concern in letting him not swing is that I’m banking on someone who isn’t Town (but a SK) decide whether he dies tonight.

My two VC scum pools are ranked for lynchability for me as follows

Pool 1 (most lynchable to least) – jenniwren, AGar, Chesskid
Pool 2 (most lynchable to least) – Ademisk, BC, tie between dram/Dekes

My final vote today will most likely go to either Vezok, Ademisk or jenni.

MOD – As usual I will be V/LA til Monday for family weekend duties.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lol @ not claiming.

Also I think we should leave vezok to a lyncher today....if Adem should happen to be an awful townie, SK/Vig whichever it is will definitely want to hit either vezok or a mafia in order to actually have a shot at winning. Unless he's like some sort of un-nightkillable jackass. :/
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by jenniwren »

1)
I posted an incomplete set of notes in 573, not a full case. I said that; I posted a summary of my notes because I wasn't done with my full case. I haven't been sitting idly this week. I've been trying to sort it all out and process what people are saying. In case it wasn't clear, I didn't say I found no one scummy. I am working through my thoughts on everyone, and it should have been clear by the questions I asked and the fact that I said I had a townie feel for pretty much everyone but two people that I was making a list of my scum---->town reads

I'm not fence-sitting. In post 573, I clearly say I think CK, MoI, Dram, BC, and Adem are town; however, I felt like I needed to justify why I don't think CK, Dram, BC, and Adem are scum when they are taking a lot of heat and so I walked through my thought process as to why I think they are town. I thought about what people have said about them, weighed that evidence against my own readings, and decided I disagree with the arguments against them, and I won't be voting for them. If that wasn't clear, it should have been.

It also should have been clear that of the nine of us remaining that I find AGar a bit scummy and Dekes quite scummy, as evidenced by the fact that I asked them questions and didn't say I think they are town when I
did
say I think everyone else was town. Maybe I should have spelled it out for everyone, but I didn't as I thought it was obvious enough.

2)
I don't think we should decide to lynch Vezok unless we're clear on Dekes/Claire. I'm not opposed to lynching Vezo as taking him to LYLO would be bad, but Dekes is currently my primary suspect because he a) parrots other people's cases, and b) is contradictory in his postings (see post 573 for more details on "a" and "b"), and c) his interactions with Jason--or Jason's interactions with him--are either non-existent or protective. You (MoI) pointed out Jason's ISO lacked references to Dekes, and I'm pointing out that the reverse is also true. (He mentions Jason once, in ISO 12. There's an...interesting...tenor...to that exchange. Almost a "wink wink, nudge, nudge" tone, even.)

I think Dekes got really, really lucky early in the game because Vezo's actions allowed him to be righteously indignant from the beginning. He claimed Claire, but never role-claimed (and I'm not asking him to), and several of us, including FaraSera and me, had difficulty with the idea that Claire could be scum. This week I've been reading the entire game again, with different angles, and one of those has included exploring Jason's interactions with others, including Dekes.

Jason's reaction to FaraSera's proposal to let Vezo win his cause as well as his reaction to Vezo's threat to be unpleasant is interesting, as it sounds very townie; but if he is Dekes' scumbuddy, then it could also be fear that one of his partners would be lynched. As several people had pointed out at that point in the game, it would have been in the scum's best interest to allow the mislynch to go through. However, Jason, the one known scum, is vehemently protesting it. Is this to look uber-townie, or is it to protect his partner?

Finally, his deflection away from Vezok and onto me in post 196 with the comment that we should be hunting "real scum" (which he never intended to do) is telling; he wants out of that debate, and fast. On the next page, when Dram offers to help Vezo win if he helps catch scum, Jason freaks again. (By the way, MoI and HH addressed some of these quotations in ISOs of Jason but didn't address the idea that he was potentially protecting a partner. MoI used them to address that Jason is posting fluff, and HH used them to address that he was posting fluff and BS'ing about not understanding the lyncher role.)
jasonT1981 wrote:Wait, you would support a lyncher getting his win cause?... in my experience with lynchers and it is limited to my admission... A lyncher is never set out to lynch an anti-town role. That would mean willingly supporting a lynch of a town role??? thats not very pro town.

It is actually something scum might suggest to get rid of a town member? a lyncher is usually an anti town role. I don't like helping a lyncher win the game with a lynch of someone who could be town.

major FOS: Faraseradayaphim

Unless you can show me where a lyncher has set out to lynch an anti-town role in a game, this could well turn into a vote.
jasonT1981 wrote:
Faraseradayaphim wrote:If he wants to win I'll help him, if he keeps up this charade he'll end up losing what could be an easy game.
And if he really is a lyncher, lynching a town role you would support that? I don't see a lyncher achieving his win condition by lynching scum... as that is all our win conditions (except those who are scum) I support lynch on scummy people.. not to help a hypo lyncher win.
jasonT1981 wrote:I don't like this... threatening the town to help you with your win condition? Sorry, I don't care much for helping a lyncher win the game, I care about lynching scum and winning the game. Have you any intentions of helping town?
jasonT1981 wrote:Because it is not it towns interests to help 3rd party. It is in towns interest to lynch scum, and helping you win, could mean the lynch of a possible town member. You see the problem? What do you mean by you will do unpleasent things? Is this a threat towards the town? if so, its not helping your case.
jasonT1981 wrote:even if that means a possible mislynch on someone who could be town? Look, your exposed.... you cant furfil your win condition, accept it.
jasonT1981 wrote:Look, I really don't care if I am your bad side or not. I will not help you achieve your win condition without solid proof Dekes is scum. Until that time I will not support a lynch on someone who could be town just so you can win.
Dekes asserts that scum would be more likely to push his lynch through--but it's Jason, and not HH, who tried to stop it, so that theory is derailed right there. (While I've got this quote up here, in this quote, the last part (beginning with "BTW") could be rolefishing; why would a dayname cop be arbitrary or unlikely?)
Dekes wrote:I'm still looking at TL, BC now with HH as backup, because
I maintain the assumption, that rather town would doubt such a claim, especially after the holes of Vezo's story had been pointed out. Scum would be more stubborn with an easy mislynch right in front of them
I don't think all three of them are scum who took the bait, but I'm guessing at least one scum is among them. Now I don't like how BC declared HH town just like that. I've read a couple of games and apparently it's been done like that by the pros around here. But imo it leaves too much room for manipulation.
Btw, HH, why would you expect a cc to Vezo's claim? A dayname cop seemed like an arbitrary role made up especially to avoid being cc'd. I was thinking that even before Vezo fessed up.
In his ISO: Dekes holds people accountable for not questioning Vezo's sanity/claim; creates the "triumvirate" list of HH, TL, and BC. Votes BC; makes a case on HH; unvotes BC while V/LA "because I don't want to be part of a lynch if some exonerating info about/from BC comes up while I'm away" (and stain my hands with a mislynch?); votes HH in ISO 9 even though he spends most of ISO 9 discussing Adem and Dram; in ISO 10 says this:
Dekes wrote:I hope, HH's second half results in a vote. His first post is definitely promising. I agree with you here, Jason has to be looked at closer. He's been flying under the radar for a while and his Iso's were too much IioA. <snip stuff about Dram/BC> Ademisk's trying to appease to town too much. His FSDH Iso is rather pointless right now if it results in a townish read. And his suspects are still BC, dram and vezo, three people the majority is definitely not going to lynch. With that limited pool of suspects Ademisk is pretty much distancing himself from any possible lynch today.

Unvote; Vote: Ademisk
Hmmm. Calling for more investigation of Jason, then talking about Dram and BC before voting Adem.

Also, in this post, Dekes seems to imply that he is looking for good wagons, not scum.
Dekes wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Ademisk until he gives me something to believe in his innocence or a better lynch candidate is presented (and wagoned) before deadline
TL;DR:

DEKES parrots arguments; contradicts himself; keeps a running list of potential scum (primarily TL/AGar, HH, BC, Adem, Dram, BC, MoI, me); even his votes are non-committal, as he makes them while talking about how scummy 2-3 other people are at the same time; and looks for wagons upon which to hop rather than actually scumhunting. Also, Jason was vehemently against his lynch, and his interaction with Jason (and vice versa) is virtually non-existent.

Vote: Dekes

p.s. MoI: I've considered the question you asked me about Adem, and while I think it's a good question, and it has been the main thing I've been thinking about this week, I am not persuaded that Adem is scum. Reck gave him information about my identity for a reason, and I just have to trust the first instinct I had upon learning that he knew who I was. I can't vouch for him or confirm him in any other way at this time, but Michael's sole purpose in S1 was to take care of and protect his son, and my instinct says that he is on the same side as Walt in-game as well.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:32 am

Post by AGar »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AGar wrote:Actually, my math is just horribad atm.

I counted 12 players. You unvoted off of a wagon at 4, I thought 7 to lynch.
It’s posts like this that really undermine my confidence in how carefully you are paying attention to the game AGar.
Is that a scumtell in your book?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Sorry guys. Busy birthday weekend. V/LA till monday night
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

chesskid13 (1): Ademisk
Ademisk (3): Dekes, dramonic, vezokpiraka
dramonic (1): AGar
vezokpiraka (1): MagnaofIllusion
Dekes (1): jenniwren

Not voting (2): BloodCovenent, chesskid13

5 to lynch.
green shirt thursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote dekes

Go go win condition and retreat from the site.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

bump
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ademisk still needs to die.
Lynching Vezok is a waste of time because he's just gonna autolose when we lynch the third scum anyways.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am

Post by AGar »

dramonic wrote:Lynching Vezok is a waste of time because he's just gonna autolose when we lynch the third scum anyways.
Why is this relevant? I'm pretty sure everyone has noted this already...
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:59 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Lynching or killing off Vezok isn't going to happen, blah blah.

Vote: Ademisk

Meh... could probably vote Agar too. He accused jenni of finding no one scummy, but he didn't answer a question or two of hers. Kinda... meh...

Ademisk, AGar, and Jenni are my top scumpicks.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

AGar wrote:
dramonic wrote:Lynching Vezok is a waste of time because he's just gonna autolose when we lynch the third scum anyways.
Why is this relevant? I'm pretty sure everyone has noted this already...
MoI is still voting him
I find it funny that Ademisk is unwilling to claim. Is your fakeclaim not good enough?
Vezok, please get back on Ademisk
Someone else (MoI or Chesskid, since Jenni won't hammer her bud and AGar is hard-headed :P), please hammer
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you want a hammer?
I've got a hammer.
Unvote

Vote: Ademisk
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

chesskid13 (1): Ademisk
Ademisk (4): Dekes, dramonic, BloodCovenent, chesskid13
dramonic (1): AGar
vezokpiraka (1): MagnaofIllusion
Dekes (2): jenniwren, vezokpiraka

Not voting (0):

5 to lynch.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

argh wtfhaxor. Jenni why the hell did you make vezo move his vote?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 am

Post by jenniwren »

Why are you in such a hurry?

I went back and did a thorough reread this week, and I saw enough evidence in Dekes' play to convince me he is scum.

In case you didn't read my WoT, he basically keeps a running list of suspects, and when good wagons get going, he picks one and makes a case which parrots someone else's arguments; he says he was "originally" wary of me, but in his ISO he says more than once that he thinks I'm town, so he is contradicting himself; MoI pointed out Jason never talked about Dekes, and I found this reverse is also true--and that the ONE lynch Jason VEHEMENTLY opposed was Dekes's lynch. Jason freaked when FaraSera suggested Claire might be scum and even FOS'd him for saying it. As several people pointed out during that time, it would have been in scum's best interest to work the mislynch; THAT is why BC, TL, and HH were under so much scrutiny on D1. So far, we know that HH is town, so the scrutiny on him was fail, and that Jason was scum...so, you tell me why Jason didn't just coast on that one when all of his other votes were lame (like the "rolefishing" vote for me which he cast after you and FS got the wagon started for lurking). Finally, Dekes' posts usually talk about 2-3 people, and then he votes someone else.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BLEH! I'm busy this weekend then+Monday, and I'll reread on Monday night/Tuesday.
Unvote

Btw even if Dekes is scum, I still see the 2nd scum as Adem.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Dekes »

jenniwren wrote:Also, it's pretty rich that you would call someone out for not posting much since your post about me not posting much basically starts with a reason you're not posting much.
Yet I've posted on a rather regular basis, have I not?
This is the second time we had to prod you to give us your thoughts. Not really in town's best interest.
jenniwren wrote:
Question:
Why paint it as though you have been wary about me all along, when you haven't been?
Intentional misrep? I said I wasn't that wary of you (meaning not wary enough to think you might not be town. I'm somewhat wary about everyone in every game, don't see anything wrong with that) up until that post.
jenniwrwen wrote:
Question:
Can you build a case on anyone that doesn't revolve around what others have already said about that person?
Hilarious. If you wanna accuse someone of not adding a reason or case to their vote don't look in my direction.
Because a reason on one of my votes was similar to yours then it's constant parroting by me?

@577
I obviously can't comment on why jason chose to ignore/defend me. I don't know how aware he is of his supposedly known scum meta and whether scum decided pre-game to bus/distance from each other and/or townies.
But I can comment on my lack of interaction with jason. I usually only concentrate on people that warrant my further investigation. You can look up all my games for that. I had basically no contact at all with FSH and they ended up town.
jenniwren wrote:Dekes asserts that scum would be more likely to push his lynch through--but it's Jason, and not HH, who tried to stop it, so that theory is derailed right there. (While I've got this quote up here, in this quote, the last part (beginning with "BTW") could be rolefishing; why would a dayname cop be arbitrary or unlikely?)
Lots of nonsense. There's no possiblity jason intentionally distsanced from this theory (after I presented it, no less) to give him more town credit after my flip?
And it was HH who was looking for a CC for vezo's role not me. How am I rolefishing when I call him out on that?
jenniwren wrote:In his ISO: Dekes holds people accountable for not questioning Vezo's sanity/claim; creates the "triumvirate" list of HH, TL, and BC. Votes BC; makes a case on HH; unvotes BC while V/LA "because I don't want to be part of a lynch if some exonerating info about/from BC comes up while I'm away" (and stain my hands with a mislynch?); votes HH in ISO 9 even though he spends most of ISO 9 discussing Adem and Dram; in ISO 10 says this:
Dekes wrote:I hope, HH's second half results in a vote. His first post is definitely promising. I agree with you here, Jason has to be looked at closer. He's been flying under the radar for a while and his Iso's were too much IioA. <snip stuff about Dram/BC> Ademisk's trying to appease to town too much. His FSDH Iso is rather pointless right now if it results in a townish read. And his suspects are still BC, dram and vezo, three people the majority is definitely not going to lynch. With that limited pool of suspects Ademisk is pretty much distancing himself from any possible lynch today.

Hmmm. Calling for more investigation of Jason, then talking about Dram and BC before voting Adem.
How is any of that making me scum?
I have to keep my vote on somebody before going on V/LA to show my commitment to my vote? Even though at any given moment new info can arise that can clear or frame someone? Okay.
I can't talk about others before giving a reasoned vote? Okay.
jenniwren wrote:Also, in this post, Dekes seems to imply that he is looking for good wagons, not scum.
Dekes wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Ademisk until he gives me something to believe in his innocence or a better lynch candidate is presented (and wagoned) before deadline
Deadline was getting closer and I had no intention of voting somebody else unless I was convinced to vote someone else.
Yeah, I'm only looking for wagons because I'm such a nasty wagon hopper.

@MoI
I'm of course a bit biased here. Normally I wouldn't mind a a vezo lynch. He obviously isn't interested in this site and it's too unreliable to have him around during L/MyLo. Only problem is like you said, we can't control the vig's/SK's kill and if they hit town it's MyLo despite the Lyncher lynch. We have more control over the lynch today and I'd rather take this chance trying to lynch scum to avoid MyLo.

@Adem
Being suspicious of you for the second half of D1 and the info that flavor is scrambled sure is enough for me to vote you. Is that why you stated again that you weigh today's events more than yesterday's? Because you want to weaken arguments that are aimed at your actions from yesterday?

There is absolutely no reason for you not to claim when people off the wagon threaten to hammer you. If you were town, would your role be more useful if you're dead taking your claim to the grave? Or would it be more useful to claim your role and thus you might have a chance to avoid this in your eyes mislynch?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am

Post by dramonic »

@Jenni: I've a deal for you.
If we haven't won/aren't in MyLo/LyLo tomorrow, we'll lynch Dekes.
now vote your buddy, won't you? <3
I'm a hoot
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 am

Post by jenniwren »

Dekes
Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:Also, it's pretty rich that you would call someone out for not posting much since your post about me not posting much basically starts with a reason you're not posting much.
Yet I've posted on a rather regular basis, have I not?
This is the second time we had to prod you to give us your thoughts. Not really in town's best interest.
Calling me out for lurking is bullshit. I've posted content more regularly than you have. If you really want to know, I got off to a slow start in the game because a) I always get off to a slow start, and b) I was still at my parents' home before coming back to school, and my family is going through some pretty serious shit right now (i.e., my grandmother was in and out of the hospital three times over the summer and my mom and I were taking care of her, among other really bad things); I posted as much as I had time and energy for and it had nothing to do with my role in this game. This past week I was taking time to process the events of D1 and what had happened so far on D2; I'm also back in school and trying to write a dissertation. (By the way "WE" didn't have to prod me for anything; FaraSera voted me the first time because I posted two stupid comments, but I already addressed that. YOU were not part of that, so don't say "we" like you were. This time you also didn't have to prod me as a post was in the works, so your "prod" was useless because I was about to post anyway.) (Also, scum points for saying "Not really in the town's best interest.")
Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:
Question:
Why paint it as though you have been wary about me all along, when you haven't been?
Intentional misrep? I said I wasn't that wary of you (meaning not wary enough to think you might not be town. I'm somewhat wary about everyone in every game, don't see anything wrong with that) up until that post.
It's not a misrep; you used the word "originally" which made it sound like you had been harboring suspicion for a while when you had already said you hadn't. Misunderstanding, I'll give you. Misrep? No way.
Dekes wrote:
jenniwrwen wrote:
Question:
Can you build a case on anyone that doesn't revolve around what others have already said about that person?
Hilarious. If you wanna accuse someone of not adding a reason or case to their vote don't look in my direction.
Because a reason on one of my votes was similar to yours then it's constant parroting by me?
It wasn't just my vote; you phrased it so it looked like your original thoughts when it wasn't, and you didn't even acknowledge where it came from or try to make new points. (Your ISO 9 compared to my ISO 10-11--written several days before your case) Your other "cases" are also somewhat unoriginal.
Dekes wrote:@577
I obviously can't comment on why jason chose to ignore/defend me. I don't know how aware he is of his supposedly known scum meta and whether scum decided pre-game to bus/distance from each other and/or townies.
But I can comment on my lack of interaction with jason. I usually only concentrate on people that warrant my further investigation. You can look up all my games for that. I had basically no contact at all with FSH and they ended up town.
No, you can't comment about Jason's actions, but Jason is pretty much the only person aside from FaraSera that you didn't interact with or talk about at all. You've kept a running case on almost every other player in game (not really touching Jason, FaraSera, or MoI) pretty much since the beginning.
YOO-HOO...people saying my post listing my reads was fence-sitting
? You should reread Dekes' ISO. AFTER the Vezo stuff was sorted, you only vote for who looks like the biggest wagon at the time: BC, HH, Adem.

Your ISO:

Post 3:
About Vezo, Vote BC
Post 4:
About BC and HH (Blurb about TL)
Post 5:
Begins with CK, ends with TL, BC, and HH
Post 7:
About BC/Unvote for V/LA
Post 9:
About Adem and Dram; votes HH; this about me:
Dekes wrote:I don't get the suspicions for jenni though. She was passive at the beginning, but has picked up the pace (granted, after she has been prodded by others) and her posts didn't seem that useless at all. Strong stances, questioned her suspects, no vague infos. And no, I don't think I'm confusing long posts = town posts here, just because I tend to make fewer, but longer posts myself. Not on my scum list.
The parenthetical notation that I had to be prodded is protective fence-sitting, by the way--note he comes back to it in ISO-23.
Post 10 (my favorite):
Call for more votes; Talks about Jason, Dram, and BC, then votes Adem. Best quote ever:
Dekes wrote:I hope, HH's second half results in a vote. His first post is definitely promising. I agree with you here, Jason has to be looked at closer. He's been flying under the radar for a while and his Iso's were too much IioA.
Post 12:
Adem, BC, Jason
Post 13:
BC, Adem, me
Post 14:
Ready for nightfall!
Post 15:
Says he's not willing to vote CK
yet
but he deserves accusations for his fakehammer, then immediately after that, says he thinks CK is town; talks about Adem, does some fence-sitting about me, then votes Adem.
Post 16:
"Clears" AGar and CK; tasks Dram for his posting habits; schools me about Michael in S1 (wrongly, as in S1 Michael actually grows CLOSER to the other survivors, as he saves Charlie in the cave-in, makes friends with Sun and Jin, and rallies them all to hope for rescue; and OF COURSE his priority is his son...that's what parents DO).
Post 17:
First interaction of note with MoI; does some fence-sitting about CK, AGar, Dram, and BC again, maintains that Adem is scummiest.
Post 19:
CK
Post 20:
Adem, Dram, and BC
Post 21:
Adem
Post 22:
AGar, CK, BC, me

Basically, the only people he has avoided contact with are Jason, FaraSera, and MoI; a known scum and three (Faraday, Seraphim, and MoI) powerful players. His interactions with MoI so far have been to agree with him, at least until ISO-Post 17. He has maintained constant "suspicions" about the rest of us.
Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:Dekes asserts that scum would be more likely to push his lynch through--but it's Jason, and not HH, who tried to stop it, so that theory is derailed right there. (While I've got this quote up here, in this quote, the last part (beginning with "BTW") could be rolefishing; why would a dayname cop be arbitrary or unlikely?)
Lots of nonsense. There's no possiblity jason intentionally distsanced from this theory (after I presented it, no less) to give him more town credit after my flip?
Useless WIFOM much?
Dekes wrote:And it was HH who was looking for a CC for vezo's role not me. How am I rolefishing when I call him out on that?
I think HH's flip proves he was doing nothing of the sort.
Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:In his ISO: Dekes holds people accountable for not questioning Vezo's sanity/claim; creates the "triumvirate" list of HH, TL, and BC. Votes BC; makes a case on HH; unvotes BC while V/LA "because I don't want to be part of a lynch if some exonerating info about/from BC comes up while I'm away" (and stain my hands with a mislynch?); votes HH in ISO 9 even though he spends most of ISO 9 discussing Adem and Dram; in ISO 10 says this:

How is any of that making me scum?
I have to keep my vote on somebody before going on V/LA to show my commitment to my vote? Even though at any given moment new info can arise that can clear or frame someone? Okay.
I can't talk about others before giving a reasoned vote? Okay.
It makes you scum because
a) you're setting it up to protect yourself no matter what wagon you end up on by basically naming almost everyone else as suspects;
b) if you thought HH's points on Jason merited a vote, why not vote him? Why vote Adem? You actually said you HOPE it results in a vote, and YOU DIDN'T VOTE HIM;
c) you removed your vote not out of fear new evidence would clear him and we would mislynch town, but because you wanted to be sure you wouldn't get tied to his mislynch by VCs in D2--there was no need to unvote him because if new evidence were presented, the rational townies on his wagon would have unvoted him and he wouldn't ahve been lynched, but you took an extra self-protective precaution;

Finally:
Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:Also, in this post, Dekes seems to imply that he is looking for good wagons, not scum.
Deadline was getting closer and I had no intention of voting somebody else unless I was convinced to vote someone else.
Yeah, I'm only looking for wagons because I'm such a nasty wagon hopper.
Why wait for someone else to convince you? Why even state that you would change your vote if someone else convinced you? You could have just said, I think he's scum and I'm sticking to it. More fence-sitting.

@Dram:
Adem's not my buddy because I'm not scum. I just don't think he's scum. Dekes is, however. And according to him, so are you, BC, CK, AGar, Adem, and me. He's only right about one of those, unless of course MoI is his super-secret buddy and we've all been fooled so soundly. :shifty:
Daughter of the Forest
~
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Dekes »

jenniwren wrote: It wasn't just my vote; you phrased it so it looked like your original thoughts when it wasn't, and you didn't even acknowledge where it came from or try to make new points. (Your ISO 9 compared to my ISO 10-11--written several days before your case) Your other "cases" are also somewhat unoriginal.
In your case against Adem you said his pursuit for vezo's lynch was him aiming for the easy lynch. I on the other hand it as distancing from any possible lynch on D1. So while we both didn't like Adem's pursuit of vezo's lynch why would I acknowledge your post if my case aims in another direction?
"My other "cases" are also somewhat unoriginal"? Way to be precise here.
Dekes wrote: you only vote for who looks like the biggest wagon at the time: BC, HH, Adem.
Where do you come up with this stuff? I was the first person to vote BC and the second to vote HH after I expressed suspicions against them for a long time. And I'm still on the Ademisk wagon no matter how small or big it's been. Surely big tells of a wagon-hopper.
jenniwren wrote: I think HH's flip proves he was doing nothing of the sort.
So you just fluffed up your case by trying to frame me for rolefishing when I was obviously not.
jenniwren wrote:]It makes you scum because
a) you're setting it up to protect yourself no matter what wagon you end up on by basically naming almost everyone else as suspects;
b) if you thought HH's points on Jason merited a vote, why not vote him? Why vote Adem? You actually said you HOPE it results in a vote, and YOU DIDN'T VOTE HIM;
c) you removed your vote not out of fear new evidence would clear him and we would mislynch town, but because you wanted to be sure you wouldn't get tied to his mislynch by VCs in D2--there was no need to unvote him because if new evidence were presented, the rational townies on his wagon would have unvoted him and he wouldn't ahve been lynched, but you took an extra self-protective precaution;
a) Untrue. Just because there are certain aspects I don't like about people's posts doesn't mean I think they're scum. I'm questioning people on suspicious actions and so should everyone.
I never said I think either AGar or chesskidis scum. I simply said if AGar flipped scum I'd be looking at chesskid. Because I believe their argument looked like one of two people of the same alignment. And I'm leaning town and said so.
I never said dram is scum. I don't like his non-commitment to the game and the way he and BC are handling the softclaim. I said their claim becomes more unbelievable the longer they are alive. Doesn't make dram automatically appear on my scumlist.
b) Please, if you go so much into detail, read everything I say. Before that I said I wanted the non-voters to vote because deadline was drawing nearer and I thought they had to show their commitment on who to lynch. I was hoping for a vote in general by HH, not necessarily on jason. And I voted Adem because I found him scummier at that moment and I explained so.
c) Again, I was the one who started the wagon on BC and as you can see from my posts I still think BC is scum and would vote him if my vote wasn't on Adem. So you say I unvoted to distance from that wagon and manipulate the VC analysis?...Sure.
jenniwren wrote:Why wait for someone else to convince you? Why even state that you would change your vote if someone else convinced you? You could have just said, I think he's scum and I'm sticking to it. More fence-sitting.
Is that why my vote is still on Adem?

This is classic tunneling right here where literally everything I say or do is painted as being scummy (talking about 2-3 people, then voting for a 4th person...that I also address in this post and give reasons for voting him; unvoting before going on V/LA; non-existant wagon-hopping).
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote: It wasn't just my vote; you phrased it so it looked like your original thoughts when it wasn't, and you didn't even acknowledge where it came from or try to make new points. (Your ISO 9 compared to my ISO 10-11--written several days before your case) Your other "cases" are also somewhat unoriginal.
In your case against Adem you said his pursuit for vezo's lynch was him aiming for the easy lynch. I on the other hand it as distancing from any possible lynch on D1. So while we both didn't like Adem's pursuit of vezo's lynch why would I acknowledge your post if my case aims in another direction?
jenniwren wrote:I think your case on Vezo is weak, and the claim that it is a pressure vote is as well. Vezo doesn't really need more pressure; I am pretty sure he knows his options are limited. It seems like it is allowing you get away with making a case on someone and using your vote on someone without actually doing any real scumhunting of your own.
Also, it's not going to make you "look bad" if you push the wrong wagon today, so it seems to also be something to keep you out of the limelight as far as that goes
Bold=distancing yourself from lynches, so yes, I said the same thing and you paraphrased/reworded it.

Dekes wrote:"My other "cases" are also somewhat unoriginal"? Way to be precise here.
You point out things like Dram doesn't post much or that BC is mentally absent from the game or that BC is whining about quote walls, all things other people have said at some point in some way, shape, or form.

Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:you only vote for who looks like the biggest wagon at the time: BC, HH, Adem.
Where do you come up with this stuff? I was the first person to vote BC and the second to vote HH after I expressed suspicions against them for a long time. And I'm still on the Ademisk wagon no matter how small or big it's been. Surely big tells of a wagon-hopper.
You've offered to hop wagons, and you've expressed often enough that you could be convinced that just about anyone is scum. You may have started the BC wagon, but you hopped on HH for all of one post (after spending most of that post talking about Adem, Dram, and BC) because of "reasons brought up earlier by others and myself." You switch to the growing Adem wagon in your very next post after spending time in it talking about Jason, Dram, and BC.

Dekes wrote:
So you just fluffed up your case by trying to frame me for rolefishing when I was obviously not.
"Fluff" and "frame" are fighting words. Go back and read that again. It took me awhile to figure out wtf you were talking about here, and I need to make clear that I was asking if you were rolefishing HH's role, not Vezo's.
Dekes wrote:Btw, HH, why would you expect a cc to Vezo's claim? A dayname cop seemed like an arbitrary role made up especially to avoid being cc'd. I was thinking that even before Vezo fessed up.
You asked HH why he expected a cc, but here is what he said about the subject:
Before your question
HackerHuck wrote:We have a day-cop who is not counterclaimed and he has called you out as his target.
After your question
HackerHuck wrote:Dekes- I wasn't expecting a counterclaim,
Right before he was lynched, HH said this:
HackerHuck wrote:And before anyone gets all bent out of shape about me following Vezok, this is why I made the point about no counterclaim and why I wasn't expecting one.
You ask HH to explain why he expected a cc to Vezo's claim, and you said that role was arbitrary and made up to avoid being cc'd. I interpreted this comment of yours to be rolefishing because that role isn't arbitrary, and given the fact that HH flipped DAY NAME COP it made me wonder in my reread if you had picked up on that early on.

Also, my point about this in my original case about you was that you were possibly rolefishing when questioning him about a CC. Your response to my question was this:
Dekes wrote:And it was HH who was looking for a CC for vezo's role not me. How am I rolefishing when I call him out on that?
I replied
Which you called fluff? HH wasn't looking for a CC because he KNEW he was the real day-name cop.

Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:It makes you scum because
a) Untrue. Just because there are certain aspects I don't like about people's posts doesn't mean I think they're scum. I'm questioning people on suspicious actions and so should everyone.
I never said I think either AGar or chesskidis scum. I simply said if AGar flipped scum I'd be looking at chesskid. Because I believe their argument looked like one of two people of the same alignment. And I'm leaning town and said so.
I never said dram is scum. I don't like his non-commitment to the game and the way he and BC are handling the softclaim. I said their claim becomes more unbelievable the longer they are alive. Doesn't make dram automatically appear on my scumlist.
You're not questioning. MoI is questioning. You point out things they do or say, but you're not questioning. You have made it very clear you think CK and AGar are town, but you've also said you vote for them. In fact, in one post, you say you will vote CK right after you say he's town. You have repeatedly said you think Dram and BC are scummy. You said of the two pairs, you find Dram and BC scummiest, but individually, you find Adem scummiest. You've got three people right there that you have said are scummy and could therefore justify putting a vote on any one of them and say, "Seeeeee? I said I thought they were scummy."

Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:b) if you thought HH's points on Jason merited a vote, why not vote him? Why vote Adem? You actually said you HOPE it results in a vote, and YOU DIDN'T VOTE HIM;
b) Please, if you go so much into detail, read everything I say. Before that I said I wanted the non-voters to vote because deadline was drawing nearer and I thought they had to show their commitment on who to lynch. I was hoping for a vote in general by HH, not necessarily on jason. And I voted Adem because I found him scummier at that moment and I explained so.
You are calling multiple players scummy in one post, again protecting yourself (now, for instance, you can say you thought Jason was scummy all along). It doesn't just happen once, it happens on multiple occasions.

Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:c) you removed your vote not out of fear new evidence would clear him and we would mislynch town, but because you wanted to be sure you wouldn't get tied to his mislynch by VCs in D2--there was no need to unvote him because if new evidence were presented, the rational townies on his wagon would have unvoted him and he wouldn't ahve been lynched, but you took an extra self-protective precaution;
c) Again, I was the one who started the wagon on BC and as you can see from my posts I still think BC is scum and would vote him if my vote wasn't on Adem. So you say I unvoted to distance from that wagon and manipulate the VC analysis?...Sure.
I said you unvoted to protect yourself if he got lynched while you were gone and he flipped town. You didn't want to get caught with a vote on a townie IF and AFTER new evidence was presented while you were gone.

Dekes wrote:
jenniwren wrote:Why wait for someone else to convince you? Why even state that you would change your vote if someone else convinced you? You could have just said, I think he's scum and I'm sticking to it. More fence-sitting.
Is that why my vote is still on Adem?

This is classic tunneling right here where literally everything I say or do is painted as being scummy (talking about 2-3 people, then voting for a 4th person...that I also address in this post and give reasons for voting him; unvoting before going on V/LA; non-existant wagon-hopping).
No, no, no. Tunneling is what I did in Castlevania with CT. I got so fixated on him that I got suckered by Zwet and the scum. I focused on him from RVS until he was lynched on D2. I won't make that mistake again. Right now I am addressing your play in this game and questioning you about it. I am in no way tunneling you.
Daughter of the Forest
~
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by AGar »

Quit the fucking wall-spam.

Conciseness = pro-town.

WoTs = easy way for scum to hide their mistakes among loads and loads of text.

Dram - I'm not hardheaded, I'm not going to hammer a null-read. I'll stick to my scum reads, thank you very much. And until you shed some light on this soft-claim, you're my top scumread.

CK's insistence on having the hammer is bugging me, is anyone else noting this?

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I hate.... wall of texts....
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I like hammers.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”