Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Ademisk »

Oh right, the claim. Totally forgot about it. I guess it'll come out either way.

I'm a
Town Guard
. Knowing that jenni is Walt, my role as Michael is to protect her and try to prevent her getting killed. Ironically, she's been the one protecting me, but I stand by my claim that she is town, which I actually received in my role PM.

Meh, speculating the vig was the reason I unvoted you. I figure I would get a ton of questions for why I did, and eventually I would have to explain all that anyway, so I just saved us all the trouble. Besides, like I said, it is dead obvious, so its not like I'm outing anything.
Propane and Propane Nightmares
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Ademisk »

But now the question is, how is this going to change your mind about anything?
Propane and Propane Nightmares
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wait, so you lose if jenni dies?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:24 am

Post by AGar »

jenniwren wrote:@AGar: Dekes brought up his play in Castlevania by saying he used parenthesis there. If he is going to use another game as defense, I have the right to say he's not playing the same in that game as he is in this one.
So he never once used parenthesis there? If that's not your point, you shouldn't have brought up meta. Quite. Fucking. Simple.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 am

Post by jenniwren »

AGar wrote:
jenniwren wrote:@AGar: Dekes brought up his play in Castlevania by saying he used parenthesis there. If he is going to use another game as defense, I have the right to say he's not playing the same in that game as he is in this one.
So he never once used parenthesis there? If that's not your point, you shouldn't have brought up meta. Quite. Fucking. Simple.
Please don't talk to me like I'm stupid.

Also, why are you attacking me because I'm attacking Dekes?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

Post by AGar »

jenniwren wrote:
AGar wrote:
Please don't talk to me like I'm stupid.

Also, why are you attacking me because I'm attacking Dekes?
I'm attacking you because your logic sucks. And I think you're scum.

That satisfactory?

The fact of the matter is - you tried pinning Dekes as scum
because he used parenthesis
as one of your key points. He said he uses parenthesis all the time. You retorted with a meta argument that he isn't playing the same as he did in a previous game.

NOT that he didn't use parenthesis, therefore debunking his argument.
NOT that his self-metaing was bad practice.

You chose to try and meta him yourself and then attack it. You just strawmanned the hell out of him.

I'll get to the meta part in a sec. But scum and SKs are the two groups who need to make up arguments against players to get them mislynched.

Now for the meta. You tried to present a meta argument as another part of your case against Dekes. The problem is, you only have one half of his meta. So unless you're hiding knowledge of a completed Dekes-scum game, you have no business meta-ing him. Same goes if you try and meta anyone.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

so if this is all true and whatnot
Jenni is mayor and then adem is bodyguard. hrmhrm
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Ademisk wrote:Oh right, the claim. Totally forgot about it. I guess it'll come out either way.

I'm a
Town Guard
. Knowing that jenni is Walt, my role as Michael is to protect her and try to prevent her getting killed. Ironically, she's been the one protecting me, but I stand by my claim that she is town, which I actually received in my role PM.

Meh, speculating the vig was the reason I unvoted you. I figure I would get a ton of questions for why I did, and eventually I would have to explain all that anyway, so I just saved us all the trouble. Besides, like I said, it is dead obvious, so its not like I'm outing anything.
Lol, can your claim be any less fake?
The role you're trying to fake is bodyguard, which has powers which you never claimed. Actually, you haven't claimed any powers that would even remotely link to being a bodyguard, except plugging the word protect. Additionally, a "Guard" is a AitP only role.
Also, we have a NURSE and a FLAVOUR COP... you know, not TOWN NURSE and not TOWN FLAVOUR COP.

Chesskid, please hammer this scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

derp if fakeclaims were provided he wouldn't get a shitty one, just saying.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh wait a second the wiki just said http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Guard
goes with Beloved princess.
Yet if Adem actually had this role I think he would have looked it up and seen the BP thing.
He acted like he had no clue what that was when I pointed that out, right?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 am

Post by dramonic »

He probably doesnt have a mod-given fakeclaim then.
Stop fucking stalling and lynch him.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 am

Post by jenniwren »

If you READ what I wrote about the parenthesis, it's in a post where I was explaining my thought processes for interpreting a comment he made. Everyone uses parenthesis, but the way he used them in that sentence was as a qualifier and what was in them was an afterthought. Because I look at stuff like that, I interpreted his comment a certain way.

And I only know him as town, and I can compare his play here and say it isn't like his play there, because it isn't. He brought up his play in Castlevania, and I made the comment that he's not playing the same way in this game.

I'm not making up arguments about him, I just pointed out to him that his play is different, AND IT IS.

@Dramonic: Lol? Just because the word "town" was not in FaraSera's or HH's flavor doesn't mean it's not in Adem's. He didn't claim powers aside from protecting me, so why say he did?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

jenniwren wrote:@Dramonic: Lol? Just because the word "town" was not in FaraSera's or HH's flavor doesn't mean it's not in Adem's. He didn't claim powers aside from protecting me, so why say he did?
Are you fucking serious?
If it's not in MY role PM (which I know am town) and in EITHER flips, why would it be in HIS?
I'm not saying he claimed other powers, i'm saying he didn't even claim having protections on you or anything.

"I must protect and prevent Jenni from dying"

No action claims, no nothing.

Chess, look at your role PM.
Does it say "Town whatever"
No, it does not.
Now hammer this fraking scum so we can end this game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 am

Post by dramonic »

also

I FUCKIN TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS JASON ADEMISK AND JENNI
I'm a hoot
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 am

Post by AGar »

jenniwren wrote:I'm not making up arguments about him, I just pointed out to him that his play is different, AND IT IS.
You should probably stop playing mafia. Just sayin'.

You can't grasp the simple concept that YOU CAN'T META BASED OFF OF SEEING ONE ALIGNMENT ALONE.

Would you like that in a foreign language, possibly?

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 am

Post by jenniwren »

If there are three scum, and you're right and Adem ends up being one (he won't), the game won't end with his lynch.

Since he's town, his lynch will mean there are 6 town and 2 scum left. I will probably be killed tonight, along with someone else (whoever the vig/sk) picks, and then it will be night again, and two more will be killed. The odds of this ending well for town will be very low unless we indeed have a vig and not an SK.

@AGar: DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE I AM STUPID. You are being a complete jerk.

I didn't BASE my case on his meta. I made a comment that the playstyle was different. My case is based on what he has done in this game. If I had based my case on the fact that he is playing differently, you would have a point. But I DIDN'T. He brought up the other game, and since he pointed to his play there, I pointed out that his play there was different. It's not part of my case on him...it was a response to him.

@Dram, you are so wrong.
Daughter of the Forest
~
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jenni you are claiming bp then?
Also my role has the word town in it so there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So either it's Jenni and Adem together, or it's 2 of Dekes/dram/bc/AGar?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

jenniwren wrote:If there are three scum, and you're right and Adem ends up being one (he won't), the game won't end with his lynch.

Since he's town, his lynch will mean there are 6 town and 2 scum left. I will probably be killed tonight, along with someone else (whoever the vig/sk) picks, and then it will be night again, and two more will be killed. The odds of this ending well for town will be very low unless we indeed have a vig and not an SK.
That's a stupid assumption, even if the 2nd kill is a SK that doesnt stop him from killing scum.
In fact he has extra insentive to kill scum, since he doesnt want to get endgamed.

Additionally, let's pretend I'm mental and you are both town, and the extra kill is a SK

3-2-1 after the first night, if the sk is wrong
1-2-1 after the second night. If Reck has endgaming mechanics, scum wins.

Now, what are the odds of the SK killing two town roles in a row, of 0 other PR interception?
Low.

Now hammer your scumbuddy.

@Chess: I'm mostly refering to the whole "Town PR". If you're a townie, yes the word town is in there.

Please hammer the scum now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

chesskid3 wrote:So either it's Jenni and Adem together, or it's 2 of Dekes/dram/bc/AGar?
If Adem and Jenni flip town, I invite the vig/sk to drive a bullet through me.
I'm a hoot
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Don't hammer Ademisk until I get a chance to weigh-in!!!

Dram you are incredibly scummy right now ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by jenniwren »

The odds are higher a SK would kill two town in a row because there are more town than scum, and he wouldn't necessarily know who is who.
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

MoI, you're town, please don't stall the scumlynch.

@Jenni: Except there is no SK.
I'm a hoot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

derp finally you're here, MoI.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Don't hammer Ademisk until I get a chance to weigh-in!!!

Dram you are incredibly scummy right now ...
I like your firefly reference in your sig.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”