dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

You should leave soon :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Why are you so anxious to get into the night?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

Because I'm anxious to have Ademisk die and flip scum, and then get to shoot you and end the game because you are scum with him, resulting in me saying "I FREAKIN TOLD YOU SO" a third time.

Seems obvious enough.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by jenniwren »

I know you believe you're right, but I know that you're wrong, so what happens when he flips town?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a mystery.
That means you don't need to know, btw.
I'm a hoot
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Ademisk »

@dram: wtf stop tunneling. Stop your retarded hammer pushing and wait for others to make posts. Instead of posting so much garbage, why don't you consider what you will do next after I flip town.
Propane and Propane Nightmares
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh, I've considered it Ademisk.
I'm not telling you though <<
I'm a hoot
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Large catch-up post incoming –

First things first – Jenni you need to claim if you are a Beloved Princess ASAP. Because if you are not a Beloved Princess then Ademisk is lying scum.

After looking through the latest jenni – dekes back and forth I have to say I’m leaning in the direction of dekes more closely – specifically his ISO and Jason’s interaction regarding the Vezok issue … especially in light to dekes disproportionate reaction to my suggestion that Claire could be scum. I think Jason’s reactions to the flavor discussions will also bear significant fruit given that Jason knew the flavor was wacky.
jenni wrote:(By the way, MoI and HH addressed some of these quotations in ISOs of Jason but didn't address the idea that he was potentially protecting a partner. MoI used them to address that Jason is posting fluff, and HH used them to address that he was posting fluff and BS'ing about not understanding the lyncher role.)
Well given my review of Jason was Day 1 before he flipped it would be kind of difficult to address the idea he was protecting fellow scum.
jenni wrote:why would a dayname cop be arbitrary or unlikely?
It would seem, site meta anyway, to be very unlikely to be a Town role.

Dramonic at 682
– You’ve been around long enough to know very well the concept of a BP Guard. This reaction is HORRIBLE.
Dram wrote:Chess, look at your role PM.
Does it say "Town whatever"
No, it does not.
Now hammer this fraking scum so we can end this game.
That’s funny because mine say Town in BIG FUCKING BLUE LETTERS.
Dram wrote:Additionally, let's pretend I'm mental and you are both town, and the extra kill is a SK
Why bother to post this and then claim in 701?

Regarding 701
– I figured this awhile ago. If you are the vig then we don’t lynch Adem today and you can FUCKING CAP HIM TONIGHT. Because he will still prevent scum from killing Jenni (if she confirms her role) overnight.
Dram wrote:after checking
No he does not fit at all
Seriously you don’t KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Flavor wise he is the TOP candidate for that role. If you don’t know the flavor don’t run to the wiki and come back spraying shit.
AGar wrote:Is that a scumtell in your book?
Not at all. It is, however, a ‘take AGar’s reads especially of the gut nature with a large grain of salt’ tell. If you aren’t paying close attention your reads are going to be less useful, IMO.
AGar wrote: You act like you've been a bastion of pro-town play, but you've required the town to prod at you to get you to do anything, and when you do, you have flaws as big as swiss cheese in your argument, and you ignore another player.
It’s a bad argument to say Jenni needed prodded ‘to do anything’ – she’s taken the time to actively build more in the way of cases than you AGar.

Please provide support for your assertion of flaws ‘big as swiss cheese’. Otherwise this is pure rhetoric.

Finally your attack at 680 is pretty much filled with straw to the gills. Not good at all.
dekes wrote:Intentional misrep? I said I wasn't that wary of you (meaning not wary enough to think you might not be town. I'm somewhat wary about everyone in every game, don't see anything wrong with that) up until that post.
dekes wrote:But I can comment on my lack of interaction with jason. I usually only concentrate on people that warrant my further investigation. You can look up all my games for that. I had basically no contact at all with FSH and they ended up town.
These two statements, made in the same post, are contradictory. If you are somewhat wary about ‘everyone in the game’, then everyone is worth further ‘investigation’.

I also think the next statement you made Day 1 contradicts your second quote –
dekes wrote:I agree with you here, Jason has to be looked at closer. He's been flying under the radar for a while and his Iso's were too much IioA.
Here you stated that Jason needed more scrutiny. Why then did he ‘not warrant further investigation’?
Chesskid wrote:Would it make more sense to SK-hunt today? Because I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the vigging of a claimed doc probably wasn't a vigging.
Um no. First off why should ‘hunt’ for a role that might not even be in the game. If we have a Vig and not a SK then it makes no sense trying to lynch them.

Add in the fact that a Serial killer would most likely make the set-up 8-2-1-1. That’s pretty awkward.
Ademisk wrote:Whats interesting is how you say that me and jenni are both good lynches for the day, but then you seperate us into different pools. You were saying we are both scum (and thus linked), but then you say we aren't by sorting us differently? Again, you don't seem sure of your own analysis.
If this is directed at my VC analysis do you even have an idea why you are sorted as you were? Because if you did you’d understand my premise is that most likely ONLY 1 OTHER SCUM WAS ON THE HH WAGON. You weren’t on the wagon and Jenni was. You go into different pots. Pots of potential scum.

Also in 666 – You go on and on postulating that Chess is likely the vig based on many posts and then vote for him? The same vig who shot Scum?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Summary -

Unless jenni claims that Ademisk is claiming a role that makes no sense from a mechanics standpoint we lynch someone other than Ademisk or jenni.

I'm leaning dekes.

Then Dram / BC can go gun happy at night to their hearts content based on the flip.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fuck no Magna.
Jenni and Ademisk are scum together.
I will not risk getting my killed fucked up because you're willing to trust scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

MoI: She softclaimed it freakin day 1.
Scum would've killed ademisk already if that hogwash was true.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

btw MoI, I've NEVER seen a BP guard <_<
I'm a hoot
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Sorry Dram you 'Magical' call Day 1 isn't FUCKING ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HAMMER A FUCKING GUARD FOR A POTENTIAL BELOVED PRINCESS.

Just because you haven't fucking seen it doesn't make it an automatic fake claim.

And claiming like you did already potentially fucked up your kills so I don't want to hear it.

Think this through.

We have 9 left alive with Vezok the lyncher.

Lynch dekes. Vezok disappears regardless. That leaves us 7 alive. If dekes flips Town ventilate Ademisk to your hearts content. If dekes flips scum then AGar looks to be a good choice to shoot given the absolute stupid chainsaw he's put on jenni's suspicion of Dekes.

Either we lynch a scum or you shoot one. And killing Ademisk at Night if you are wrong - gasp, it's possible - prevents scum from boning us as Ademisk still saves jenni till Dawn.

Fuck my re-read at this point

VOTE: dekes

Vezok - come get you lynchee

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

Magna, use your fucking head.
If you think we shouldnt lynch ademisk and dekes flip town, we're in fucking LyLo tomorrow.
I'm a hoot
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Not if you shoot him as scum overnight :roll:

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

=_=
If you don't want to lynch ademisk you think he is town.
If he is town and I shoot him, we will be in LyLo.
I'm a hoot
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:58 pm

But you are sure he is scum so why are you suddenly worried about LYLO?

I'm going to bed. If I come back to see a hammered Ademisk in the shape of a Beloved Princess Guard I will be SO FUCKING PISSED OFF.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am, I'm saying you're being contradictory though <<
I'm a hoot
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Lynching the lynchers target is such a cop-out.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chess, if you're still there freakin hammer =_=
I'm a hoot
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Ademisk »

@chess: No I don't lose if jenni dies, but town may. My role is Town Guard, just like that, and jenni is Town Beloved Prince (sorry jen, but its all but confirmed now). That why why I am a guard. Being privy to such knowledge is enough to qualify as a power to me. No I do not have any extra abilities that might help me in my duties. I truly was not aware of what BP was probably because I was searching Beloved Prince, not Princ
ess
, and for the same reason Town Guard and not Guard. And dram, note how she has 'Town' in her role as well. Thats now at least 2 that do. FAKE EDIT oh look, chess does too.

@dram: haha, look at you pretending to know what you are talking about. Try http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Guard . This role does not require the AitP setup, and even if it did before, there is no reason it can't be expanded beyond that game.
dramonic wrote:Also, we have a NURSE and a FLAVOUR COP... you know, not TOWN NURSE and not TOWN FLAVOUR COP.
dramonic wrote:@Chess: I'm mostly refering to the whole "Town PR". If you're a townie, yes the word town is in there.
Yes, these do not contradict at all.
dramonic wrote:If Adem and Jenni flip town, I invite the vig/sk to drive a bullet through me.
dramonic wrote:Actually, Fuck this I'm claiming
I am Sawier, I'm half a vig along with bloodcovenent (Sayid)
Ok, so you're proposing to get vig yourself as atonement for your bad lynch? If there is ever proof of tunneling, this is it. You either shouldn't have said this, or you shouldn't have claimed. This looks pretty damn scummy.

Look, you've been pushing my lynch for no reason for 2 days. You started off with a bias against me and jenni, your only comment resembling a case against us was that we were crossconfirming each other, and everything else was your 'gut' where you made posts like "My vote is on you, which is on scum, which is therefore good" as reasons instead. On a couple of occasions you even tried to (incorrectly) use the show itself against me (which you admitted D1 you never watched).

You only addressed jason slightly, with lyncher talk, and now you claim to be the cause of his death. I find that hard to accept. You NEVER address, quoted, or mentioned HH in any way, and you are now claiming you were correct with him flipping town. And now you want to lynch me based on your own lack of knowledge of roles, knowing that in the worst case scenario, we can lose tonight? If we lynch a town and jenni dies, then 2nd night phase begins and another dies, and vig misfires twice, thats 5 dead, do the math. You guys (dram and BC) better be really damn sure of what you are doing before you potentially cost us the game. I don't see any reason not to vote you other than recent developments, but then I also don't know if you really are as VI as you seem.

@MoI: If you look closely at the post where I talked about chess vig, I actually unvoted him on that basis. But now that dram/bc are claiming vig (and with jenni's comment that it makes sense flavor-wise I have little reason to doubt it), I don't know what to think of him for the time benig.
Propane and Propane Nightmares
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

came
saw
didn't hammer

bye
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:came
saw
didn't hammer

bye
Christ Chess.... you're so anti-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:came
saw
didn't hammer

bye
Christ Chess.... you're so anti-town.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by jenniwren »

My role is Town Beloved Prince, and I breadcrumbed it in ISO 3.

If I get killed, you will spend the next day mourning and burying me.
Jenniwren wrote:Walt is a child (with some psychic type powers), and the Others do kidnap him at gunpoint, but not his dad, and everyone is pretty much devastated when they find out. He's just a kid, not a villain (his dad ends up doing some crazy things, though).
Daughter of the Forest
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”