dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ademisk wrote:Ok, so you're proposing to get vig yourself as atonement for your bad lynch? If there is ever proof of tunneling, this is it. You either shouldn't have said this, or you shouldn't have claimed. This looks pretty damn scummy.
It's called bullshiting scum a false sense of security, also I claimed so some fuckers would start using their brains and hammer your obvscum ass, but apparently this town is really thick.
Look, you've been pushing my lynch for no reason for 2 days. You started off with a bias against me and jenni, your only comment resembling a case against us was that we were crossconfirming each other, and everything else was your 'gut' where you made posts like "My vote is on you, which is on scum, which is therefore good" as reasons instead. On a couple of occasions you even tried to (incorrectly) use the show itself against me (which you admitted D1 you never watched).
The evidence brought in your defense from the show is just as awful and has been dismantled piece by piece by BC, thanks to him btw. You're scum because you've played as scum, claimed like scum, reacted like scum.
You only addressed jason slightly, with lyncher talk, and now you claim to be the cause of his death. I find that hard to accept. You NEVER address, quoted, or mentioned HH in any way, and you are now claiming you were correct with him flipping town. And now you want to lynch me based on your own lack of knowledge of roles, knowing that in the worst case scenario, we can lose tonight?
You're actually telling me I'm lying about shooting Jason?
Are you for real? I am non-counterclaimed, the only one left who could CC me is Dekes and he's the lyncher target, therefore obv-townie. You and Jenni both roleclaimed, me and BC both did too, MoI didnt CC, Vezok is lyncher. Unless AGar wants to CC this, I'm fuckin cleared.
I can't believe you're still going on about HH. Are you purposely being unreceptive? I said YOU + JENNI + JASON were scum. Therefore, HH was town in my view. How the fuck can you not understand?
Once again, we are not going to lose tonight.
If we lynch a town and jenni dies, then 2nd night phase begins and another dies, and vig misfires twice, thats 5 dead, do the math. You guys (dram and BC) better be really damn sure of what you are doing before you potentially cost us the game. I don't see any reason not to vote you other than recent developments, but then I also don't know if you really are as VI as you seem.
First off, we'll lynch you and you're scum, so no worries there. Second, since we are the vig, what matter of twisted thinking makes you think we'll shoot at 6p if we have no more dead scum?
Calling me a VI won't make you town either.

MoI and Chesskid, let's pretend for a second I am right.
Since me and BC control the vig, it won't end the game and at worst we'll be in LyLo.
If we lynch Dekes and he's town, it's the same thing.

What the fuck are you trying to avoid here?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

BP can be scum.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by jenniwren »

dramonic wrote:BP can be scum.
My PM is in blue, and my role is "Town Beloved Prince." My only ability is that if I die, you guys lose a day and that means that there will be two nights back to back.

BC hasn't dismantled anyone's defense. AT ALL.

You're wrong about me; you've been wrong about me the whole time. You're also wrong about Adem.

@BC: How is Chess refusing to hammer town ANTI-town?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ademisk is scum and so are you, saying you're town doesn't really do anything.
And BC has dismantled your attempts at using show meta.
I'm a hoot
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by jenniwren »

No, he hasn't. All he has said is stuff like no one gives a shit about Walt, which is BULLSHIT, and anyone who has
seen
the show knows that.

Think about it...they are survivors of a plane crash and he is the only child. All around them is death and destruction, and there is one kid. Adults protect kids; think about how people work--a kid gets killed somewhere, or something bad happens, and people get upset, no matter if they knew the kid or not. In survival cultures, kids are precious. It's basic psychology, and it works like that in the show. In S2, they mourn the loss of Walt.

I'm not scum, and no matter how many times YOU say it, you can't change the fact that my PM says otherwise.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

He also set fire to rafts <<
I'm a hoot
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by jenniwren »

He didn't want to leave the island. There is a reason for that, and unless you've seen all six seasons, AND the epilogue that is part of the season six DVDs, I can't explain it.
Daughter of the Forest
~
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by jenniwren »

By the way, he lit a raft on fire. He didn't kill anyone. Everyone else on that island? They had all killed someone or been responsible for someone's death.
Daughter of the Forest
~
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

jenniwren wrote:No, he hasn't. All he has said is stuff like no one gives a shit about Walt, which is BULLSHIT, and anyone who has
seen
the show knows that.

Think about it...they are survivors of a plane crash and he is the only child. All around them is death and destruction, and there is one kid. Adults protect kids; think about how people work--a kid gets killed somewhere, or something bad happens, and people get upset, no matter if they knew the kid or not. In survival cultures, kids are precious. It's basic psychology, and it works like that in the show. In S2, they mourn the loss of Walt.

I'm not scum, and no matter how many times YOU say it, you can't change the fact that my PM says otherwise.
Claires child is the youngest kid. and therefore the most precious.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Both kids are...

Remember the finale? Rousseau kidnaps Aaron because she thinks the Others will give her child back, but the Others don't want him--they want Walt.
Daughter of the Forest
~
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There are too many pairs in this game. Out of 12 people 3 2person pairs. Stupid.
Agar is scum.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I still really want to hammer Adem....what was wrong with the vigging him option?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:I still really want to hammer Adem....what was wrong with the vigging him option?
Because we're vigging Jenni for the win tonight.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Chess...Adem is TOWN. Why do you want to hammer him?

And who is the third pair? Claire and Ethan? Not really a pair...

BC...right now, we're assuming that it's two scum and seven town. You kill the guard in a lynch and then kill the BP at night, that means 5 town and 2 scum left; the scum kill another town, so it's four town and two scum when D3 dawns, and then you immediately get another night with no day, and the scum kill another town (and you don't kill), then it's three town and two scum on D4. (And gg if one of the ones left is Vezo.)

Lynch Dekes today, and if you simply MUST, then vig Adem tonight, and take the chance THAT way. He will flip guard, and he'll be able to protect me through the night, and that way town doesn't lose a freaking day. If you're town, this should make sense to you, because if I'm lying, you'll know it when Adem flips you can just lynch me tomorrow and town will win.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Ademisk »

I'd still like some insight on whether a vig can be scum aligned or if there is a vig-like role amongst scum.

@chess: There is nothing wrong with the vigging option, dram just wants to be obstinate. He thinks he will end the game in town's favor by killing me now and vigging jenni, but he is completely ignoring the fact that jenni is BP and that he must first prove that I am scum to have a shot at her. Adding on to jenni, worst case is we lose tonight (-5 townies. 1 lynched, 1 vig and jenni kill N2, 1 vig and 1 kill N3. 2 town and 2 scum remains D4. And thats not assuming Dekes and Vezok are not scum and Dekes gets killed at night = 1 town 2 scum D4). NOT lynching me (or jenni) is our only guaranteed way to not lose by D3. Consider dram instead, he is flailing pretty hard.

I'd still like to know what this new insight from jason's ISO is. It must be pretty significant for you to rearrange your suspect list like that.

@dram:
dram wrote:It's called bullshiting scum a false sense of security, also I claimed so some fuckers would start using their brains and hammer your obvscum ass, but apparently this town is really thick.
So you think the scum will feel safe after you 'put your life on the line' to kill them???
dram wrote:The evidence brought in your defense from the show is just as awful and has been dismantled piece by piece by BC, thanks to him btw. You're scum because you've played as scum, claimed like scum, reacted like scum.
Way to fail at reading again. I was talking about the the stuff you pulled off of the wiki with no regard to seasonal context. Here, let me give some examples if you can't remember.
ISO 21 wrote:So...
You're a mass backstabber?
ISO 22 wrote:You sound kinda mental to me. What with the whole son-obsession...
and stuff you've twisted to fit your needs
ISO 70: "does walt makes sense as a beloved princess?
ISO 71: "after checking, No he does not fit at all"

And here is you admitting to never watching the show
ISO 25 wrote:I havent watched lost, how would I know, it's not divided on the wiki :S
dram wrote:
I am non-counterclaimed
the only one left who could CC me is Dekes and he's the lyncher target, therefore obv-townie.
Underlined: Remember how Vezok was not counterclaimed despite HH having an almost exact match? Yea, good times...
Bolded: There's a lot wrong with this, but lets focus on this interesting scum-slip. "Dekes is obv-townie, therefore he could not be a vig". Why would being an obv-town disqualify him from being a vig (and why must you assume he is an obv town by virtue of being a lyncher target, chess and MoI have not claimed so they could also potentially CC, etc)? As far as I know, vig IS town. Sounds like you're hinting at a SK at best, but even then you already claimed vig so you're screwed.
dram wrote:I can't believe you're still going on about HH. Are you purposely being unreceptive? I said YOU + JENNI + JASON were scum. Therefore, HH was town in my view. How the fuck can you not understand?
By that logic there were 8 others you didn't put on that list. You're going to feel super vindicated when someone else flips town huh? For that matter, why do you insist on sticking with your first trio of scum who you guessed at waaaay back, 5 days into this game? Are you going to tell me absolutely nothing new came up in the month since then that could either add to that list or remove from it (even temporarily)?
Propane and Propane Nightmares
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ademisk

Dram's claim throws a hole in my assertion of Dram scum.
CK scum had perfect opportunity to hammer.
Jenni is still scum.
Adem likely with her.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by AGar »

Also, MoI - I refuse to throw up WoTs everywhere to "build a case." If you can't get my case in my concise points, your problem. Get off my nuts.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by AGar »

Also, Dram - get off my nuts as well.

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by jenniwren »

/bang head on desk 500x.

At least two people are happy about this. GG scum.

Town...yeah. /head desk.
Daughter of the Forest
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

AGar wrote:Also, Dram - get off my nuts as well.
Now I will <3
I'm a hoot
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

AGar wrote:Dram - I'm not hardheaded, I'm not going to hammer a null-read. I'll stick to my scum reads, thank you very much. And until you shed some light on this soft-claim, you're my top scumread.
AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ademisk

Dram's claim throws a hole in my assertion of Dram scum.
CK scum had perfect opportunity to hammer.
Jenni is still scum.
Adem likely with her.
What changed in 48 hours between these posts? Dekes comes under heavy fire and Dram claims the role that can kill. Thus he could take care of Ademisk over-night instead of at lynch.

If Ademisk flips Town this scumtastic hammer is brought to you by Dekes’ partner.
AGar wrote:Also, MoI - I refuse to throw up WoTs everywhere to "build a case." If you can't get my case in my concise points, your problem. Get off my nuts.
No scumbag, I’m not ‘getting off your nuts’. Because your play in the last two days is pure scum.

Dram
– you better be fucking right. Otherwise you’ve pretty much likely thrown the game to the scum with your Tunneling.

Reck
– get in here and tell us if Dram is a genius or an idiot.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Dekes »

Awaiting flip.

MoI, the only people that gave me a lot of heat were jenni with her textbook tunneling and you picking up on one point of her case. I said jason needed more attention, true. Yet I sadly continued to skim his posts because I was focusing on HH, BC and Ademisk on D1. That jason flipped scum is only indicative of my improvable scumhunting abilities. I ignored scum as town before and I most likely will do it again.

There is absolutely no reason at all that Adem didn't vote in his giant catch up/defence posts. You were suspicious of dram and me, yet you didn't vote either. Didn't you wanna look like scum trying to hop on the only other wagon (me) to avoid your lynch in the hopes your claim would be enough for people to unvote you? Even that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AGar was scum shocking
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So is Dekes.
Vig em.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dekes wrote:Awaiting flip.

MoI, the only people that gave me a lot of heat were jenni with her textbook tunneling and you picking up on one point of her case. I said jason needed more attention, true. Yet I sadly continued to skim his posts because I was focusing on HH, BC and Ademisk on D1. That jason flipped scum is only indicative of my improvable scumhunting abilities. I ignored scum as town before and I most likely will do it again.

There is absolutely no reason at all that Adem didn't vote in his giant catch up/defence posts. You were suspicious of dram and me, yet you didn't vote either. Didn't you wanna look like scum trying to hop on the only other wagon (me) to avoid your lynch in the hopes your claim would be enough for people to unvote you? Even that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
This post is shady...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”