Mini 1009 ÔÇô Popularity mafia (Game over - Mafia wins)

Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Blackberry wrote:I encourage everyone else to vote Cuet, or atleast examine him for yourself. Once again, look back at his bus of Tazaro. His post in his vote was COMPLETELY different than ANYTHING else he's done all game. Why?

Also, his method of defending himself (his posts yesterday) looks almost childish. For the most part of the game he has been calm and collective and organized (/professionalish), why break that down when you're being accused?
1. Apparently the alleged bus of Tazaro is the foundation of your case against me BB. Atleast up to this point. Let's see how you qualify your case in later posts.

Vote count Day 4
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)

(2) Blackberry – ZONEACE, Simenon
(2) Cuetlachtli – nopointinactingup, Blackberry
(1) Simenon – tumescence

Not voting: scotmany12, Cuetlachtli,

:right: Deadline Day 4 is October 9
Last edited by Johoohno on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Blackberry wrote:
Cuetlachtli wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Cuethlachtli ~ Very interesting interactions... Tazaro asks Cuet his opinions, Cuet plays it off and says do your own hunting (avoiding buddying?)...
ALSO Cuet's vote on Tazaro is different than his other accusations. When Cuet attacked nopoint, he made large arguments, when he votes Tazaro, he makes it short and simple, and it's different than his other votes and accusations

With all that, I am leaning towards Zoneace, or Cuet as the scum partner (although Tazaro commenting that Cuet got the NK immunity would be very odd, unless, he was trying to suggest Cuet is innocent via that way, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless they got to talk at night and Cuet told Tazaro he thought he'd get immunity - or Tazaro took the idea from someone else's post and exxagerated it to make it look like Cuet got immunity).
You are reaching here. What would you have done different?

My other arguments were larger because I was addressing more content. Do you have a problem with the actual content presented in my case against Taz?

Maybe Taz deduced this after I suggested that people vote for who they think is scummy and no one voted for me.
(Answering your questions)

3: I, personally, would have given my reads and would have been happy that someone was following me. Although I would also be interested in how they respond. If they just completely 100% agreed with me, I'd be a little wary. If they took it into account as info, but then put in their own input, I would be excited that someone valued me opinion, and them putting their own opinion would have seemed to me that they weren't just latching on to someone. The way you responded and the way he asked looked to me like scum interaction and you being irritated with it.

4: I didn't say I had a problem with your content, you deflecting the question by asking something else strikes me as you admitting, yes, your accusation and reasoning was different than your other posts.
Cuetlachtli wrote:That said, I think we are in a 2:10 setup.
If this is true, and you genuinely believe that Thief or Zoneace are your top reads, then why in the WORLD would you unvote and vote yourself? You aren't making any logical sense. The only reason I could see you doing that is to make a big leap because you are fearful down the line that you will get lynched, so you might as well make a big, dramatic move now to confuse people and hopefully get someone on your side.

It, however, doesn't make any logical sense for you to be unvoting one of your top two suspects when you say you think there's only 1 mafia left.

Also, this dramatic voting of yourself seems to me that you are way overreating to only
two
people suspecting you. Or maybe you noticed the eye-rolling thing is correct and you're over-worried about that?

That said, the odds are pretty much stacked against me if we RL wrong. I refuse to be a liability to the town going into potential 5 way LYLO.
You think people are RLing? Aren't you voting for one of your top two suspects? How is that RLing? You just said you think there's likely only 2:10, which means only 1 mafia remaining. A lot of your speculation of "being a liability" contradicts the possibility that A) Thief is scum in your mind, which you claim to think and B) Assumes that you are confident the game won't be over once Thief is lynched, yet you claim to think Thief is scum.

POINTS & CASE:

* You are being way overdramatic by voting yourself, when just two people suspect you. This strikes me as over-paranoid scum. And considering there's likely only one scum left, he/she would have to do something to make sure they make it to the end.

* You are contradicting yourself by not sticking with your vote on Thief, while at the same time claiming you think there's only two mafia. If Thief is one of your top suspects, and you think there are only two mafia, and Thief is 1 vote away from a lynch, why would you change your vote? This makes no logical sense.

* Your play strikes me as strictly trying to make a big show to confuse people and call out people now to either be against you or with you because you're afraid you'll be next after Thief. And if people take your side now, you'll use it against them in the future. That is my theory.
New Qualifications to your case against me:

1. Being overdramatic. You are scum and being overdramatic will surely get you to the end!

2. You must not belief Thief is scum since you are voting yourself. Nevermind this post where you explain the reasoning behind your actions.

3. Trying to get people on my side before Thief flips town so I don't get lynched the next day. Check.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Blackberry wrote:
tumescence wrote:We simply don't have enough evidence to assume that Cuet's rolling eye icon is associated with his being scum. Remember, loads of factors come in to play, like
whether there was an opportunity to use the rolling-eye icon
, whether Cuet was feeling emotionally rattled, etc. I know many people who use smileys in unpredictable manners, even as town.
This got me thinking because I specifically remembered Cuet getting killed NIGHT ONE in two or three games (aka, if he wasn't accused of being scum, he wouldn't have the ability to eyeroll). I went back. One game he got to endgame but it was apparently up to him to decide who got lynched, so no one was accusing him. One game before he was killed at Night one, he WAS put at L-1 and didn't do the eyerolling thing (townie in this game).

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=12563 ~That is his game as scum, and he eyerolls at the people accusing him.

The eye-rolling thing was just a small nudge to make me more confident. Thief and Zoneace had done things that made me second-guess myself and seemed like small town tells. Cuet hadn't done anything that made me think a small-town tell (until I just read something right now... about him claiming he thinks I town-slipped, doesn't seem like a scum thing to say).

Also, I remember my drunk post, and saying Cuet and Tazaro were mafia and saying check next to each of them. Not great evidence, but once again Cuet overreacts to an accusation.

At this point, Cuet's reaction of self-voting makes no logical sense to me. This action sticks out to me more than anything else now and I am confident in my vote.
You restate a bunch of crap, but I am reposting it anyways for you.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Alright let me try to summarize BB's case against me for him:

1. BB's first point against me is very vague, but it is justified because he was drunk! Therefore, we shouldn't hold him accountable for it, even though it is the foundation of his case against me.

2. By requesting the reasoning for BB's drunk FOS against me, he thinks I was being "over-defensive."

3. I over explained my vote of CBD, who, as you all know, flipped town.

4. BB thinks the reasoning behind this over-explanation was because I was bussing CBD, allegedly.

5. Then I reacted odd to Taz's Day 2 comments. As you all know, at the start of Day 2, Taz wanted to know what my thoughts were (concerning what we should do on Day 2?). Of course I said the obvious, "vote for who you think is scummy."

6. BB says that my case against Taz on Day 2 was scummy since it was a different length then my cases against other players, therefore I was faking my case against Taz.

7. Taz suggested that I had gotten NK immunity, therefore I am town.

8. Cuet has used the rolling eye face ( :roll: ) as scum before, therefore since he used the rolling eye face in this game, he must be scum.

9. Cuet has been over-dramatic the entire game. He needs to act this way in order to get to the end.

10. Cuet must not belief Thief is scum since he is voting himself.

10.a. Cuet voted himself in order to get people on his side, thus they won't vote him once Thief flips scum.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Well, that is one of the most half-baked cases against a player that I have ever seen on this site. So now I will pose two questions to you BB:

1. Did you not want to repost your case against me because you realized that you didn't have one?

2. Would you like to clarify or modify your case now that CBD and Thief have flipped town and scum respectively?
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Alright, I am satisfied with a BB lynch.

vote: Blackberry
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Why am I being prodded in a game where I have been the consistently active. What am I supposed to add at this point? I have voted BB, I've made my case against BB (for 2 straight days) and I'm not voting anyone else today but BB. I seriously don't know what to say at this point other than please kill BB.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

@Cuet: LOOK AT YOUR OWN LINK
nopointinactingup wrote:What do you know. [size=150
]My two/ three scum reads suddenly OGMUSing me
.[/size]
@Mothrax
: Present your case against me if you genuinely feel I'm scummy. Don't just say I'm scummy.
@Cuet
: I can see you as an extremely single minded individual so I will stop arguing with you over the fact that you are emotional or not because I deem it not only anti-town and a waste of time but also contentless information that may cause confusion and cloud out important info for us to review in the future. I gave my reasoning for why you are scummy, I've explained and it doesn't matter to me if YOU are convinced of the evidence on you.
And btw,
Cuetlachtli wrote: 1. Moth didn't buy the emotional overreaction argument on me. You would think scum-Moth would have road that wagon.
This is an invalid reasoning to put a town tag on Mothrax. It reeks with buddying

On a further note,
I have vested interest in the way Mothrax's wagon was formulated with 3 unexplained votes.
Tazaro wrote:cuet, I wanted to hear from you cuz urr good on content.
Vote: mothrax
Here Tazaro talks about something unrelated to his vote for Mothrax ( looks like to create an illusion of content).
So I'm going to settle with the replacement of my best suspicion. The others (Zone, Scott) should do well to speak up.
Vote:Tazaro
Things that stand out from there:
1> I thought Mothrax was scummy.
2> I thought you were invalid in your defense for Mothrax.
3> I was suspicious of the Mothrax wagon.
4> I was pushing a Taz lynch.
--> This DOES NOT mean I was supporting a Mothrax lynch.

Meh I've had enough of yelling for one day. I'm not getting my hands dirty following Cuet's lead. Scott can come in here and hammer BB if he buys Cuet's buddying.
Justice will prevail
\m/
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Meh. Game is stalling. I'm considering hammering BB. I'll wait for everyone to check in.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

I'll check in. If anyone has anything else to add, I will unvote so we can discuss it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

ZONEACE wrote:I'm not voting anyone else today but BB.
Once again; another slip. Saying "today" suggests you know there will be a tomorrow.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Blackberry wrote:
Once again; another slip. Saying "today" suggests you know there will be a tomorrow.

oh, hai complete bullshit.

PLEASE PUT AND END TO ALL OF THIS CRAP AND JUST HAMMER HIM.

seriously people. theif distanced from him HARD after we lynched taz. figure it the fcrjaiuodsvpfijoasfdo out already and vote him. this game should have been over already.
tumescence
tumescence
Goon
tumescence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 am

Post by tumescence »

Bye BB. I would be wasting breath if I tried to defend you more, so bye.
No...we can't. The wonderful cuet brought it out to the open yesterday that the scum could no kill. There's a chance most of the nominations went to scum and that they no killed.
Unlikely
? Yes. But it's possible. I mean, we could reveal our nominations, but it would amount to nothing, and I personally don't want to give the scum insight into our nominations.
You admit that scum nk'ing is unlikely, right? So us revealing our nominations gives us a
likely
town. I don't think that "amounts to nothing"!

As for scum getting insight into our nominations, we can always WIFOM our next nominations.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Blackberry wrote:
Well this is extremely ridiculous, contrived, and complete BS.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

scotmany12 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Well this is extremely ridiculous, contrived, and complete BS.

Then could you nut up and hammer already? Cause BB has clearly been scum for a while.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Waiting for Sim to check in.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Simenon »

Not changing my mind. Somebody kill Blackberry please.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Alright

Vote: Blackberry
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ok.

I was town.

Zoneace is possible scum, Cuet is possible scum.

Good luck!
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Blackberry wrote:Ok.

I was town.
If this is true then cuet is the next target for his antics yesterday. Also, your entire OMGUS AtE response to my case didn't help you any.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

ZONEACE wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Ok.

I was town.
If this is true then cuet is the next target for his antics yesterday. Also, your entire OMGUS AtE response to my case didn't help you any.
And when i flip town then who do you want to lynch? Nopoint?
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Final vote count Day 4
(7 players alive = 4 to lynch before deadline)

(4) Blackberry – ZONEACE, Simenon, Cuetlachtli, scotmany12,
(2) Cuetlachtli – nopointinactingup, Blackberry
(1) Simenon – tumescence

Not voting: ---

Night 4
[/size]
Blackberry is strung up regardless of his defense, which town regard as too weak. Upon his death it becomes clear he was, in fact, town.

Blackberry,
Townie
, lynched Day 4

It is now night and all townies should send in a person they want to grant night kill immunity (see rules for proper format, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR YOURSELF), and mafia may discuss in their given thread and then PM me the person they want to night kill.

Deadline night 4: October 2
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Johoohno »

Day 5
[/size]
Dawn brings another death. One of the most talkative people is no longer alive.

Cuetlachtli,
Townie
, killed Night 4.

Day five is rolling. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch before deadline.

Deadline is October 23
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Simenon »

That kill was a mistake.
Scotmany, who's scum?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Simenon wrote:That kill was a mistake.
Scotmany, who's scum?
Tum or nopoint. I've been confident all game that you are town, and I'm not getting any scummy vibes at all from zoneace. Leaning torwards Tum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”