SURVIVOR: CFOK! (MOOSPIKER WINS! FEEDBACK?)

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Chevre »

Torch Walk

Each of you has 48 hours to post your thoughts about the eliminated castaways. To refresh your memory:

20th -
chihuahua0
and
MonkeyMan576

19th -
Quoi

18th -
Flava Flave

17th -
13emily14

16th -
horrordude0215

15th -
Zang

13th -
pickemgenius

12th -
animorpherv1

11th -
diginova

10th -
Espeonage

9th -
dramonic

8th -
Drench

7th -
Cybele

6th -
Blackberry

5th -
KageLord
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Crazy »

Was that a self-vote, KageLord? XD

F4, wooh!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

20th -
chihuahua0
and
MonkeyMan576

19th -
Quoi

18th -
Flava Flave

Who?

17th -
13emily14

You know, this was the first elimination I actually felt...disappointed. Sorry you had to go, emily, but you flaked :(

16th -
horrordude0215

15th -
Zang

13th -
pickemgenius

These were strictly strategic eliminations. No hard feelings, guys?

12th -
animorpherv1

Ahh yes. ani, you're a good player...you had to go before you devised some kind of brilliant plan and fucked up my own.

11th -
diginova

Hardest decision to make. I wanted diginova to go further because he's a great player, but there was the whole faked PM debacle and he had to go.

10th -
Espeonage

Espe, espe, espe... Yeah, I don't really know what to say here.

9th -
dramonic

;____; *bottom lip quivers*
Mon chéri! I was soooo fucking upset when drammie got voted off. We were supposed to make it to the final two together and have a romantic final jury vote filled with love and cuddling, but then he was unexpectedly voted out...I'll admit, I got a liiiiittle bit upset about it. You bastards went against him, and he was perhaps the only player in this game who never had any ill-will towards anyone or schemed to manipulate people. :(
I love you though, sweetie, and if I win...it'll be for both of us <3

8th -
Drench

You know, Drench? You have a bad reputation for being an underhanded, backstabby player in these games...but I can honestly say my dealings with you in this game were pleasant and honest. I hope you can change your meta, because you deserve it.

7th -
Cybele

I know you stopped caring about this game, so you probably don't care... but for what it's worth, you were awesome to play with.

6th -
Blackberry

Oh, Berry... you know what? Touché, sir. You saw the me/dramonic/Drench/Cybele thing coming and you made evasive maneuvers. If you hadn't voted out m'love, I would be giving you a round of applause. I felt a little betrayed by this, yes, but what you did was smart play.

5th -
KageLord

You know, Kage, I'm not sure what got fucked up between our early alliance and now. To tell you the truth, most of this game is a little fuzzy. But...for the record, I never actively backstabbed you or held any ill-will towards you. I hope you know that.
green shirt thursdays
Moospiker
Moospiker
Goon
Moospiker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Moospiker »

20th -
chihuahua0
and
MonkeyMan576

19th -
Quoi

18th -
Flava Flave

17th -
13emily14

16th -
horrordude0215

15th -
Zang

13th -

I didn't have any real links with you guys. But tbh, you're not gonna read this... are you?

...and
pickemgenius

Hmmmmmmm.... Peg. I kind of felt bad about this elimination because I thought it was partly my fault that Drench backstabbed you. Damnit that was a smart move from the big alliance anyway.

12th -
animorpherv1

11th -
diginova

10th -
Espeonage

These guys were just other players, I didn't have anything against you really.

9th -
dramonic

Ermmmm.... yeah Dram, you had to go because you were the only one without immunity. So we hit you with a club.

8th -
Drench

7th -
Cybele

Systematic elimination.

6th -
Blackberry

We had a good alliance.... until you got stabbed by everyone (OHWAITKAGELORD), including yourself. I don't know, you were too good at the game to stay in. I got the impression you knew what you were talking about, veteran or whatever.

5th -
KageLord

Talked to Kage as part of our alliance also but had no real connection with you until that point. You went out because you missed the boat with what was going on.
Click.

Please, no double capitals.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 am

Post by mallowgeno »

20th -
chihuahua0
and
MonkeyMan576

19th -
Quoi

18th -
Flava Flave

17th -
13emily14

I don't remember any of you sorry :(

16th -
horrordude0215

15th -
Zang

13th -
pickemgenius

Karma got kicked because they got three strikes. Laaame. pickem was a big threat as well as Zang. No comment on horror

12th -
animorpherv1

11th -
diginova

10th -
Espeonage

Oh ani ani ani :( You were my best buddy. I wish you were still here :( digi and espeonage were also threats.

9th -
dramonic

8th -
Drench

7th -
Cybele

We had to dismember the alliance of four. No doubt in my mind tough competitors.

6th -
Blackberry

You lead us into an alliance. You were too much of a threat yourself though whether you knew it or not. :(

5th -
KageLord
[/quote]
You voted yourself out at tribal council which confuses me. Hopefully you are wrong KageLord.

We voted out a ton of tough competitors. So my question is: are we the weaklings who banded together to conquer one giant at a time? Let's face it guys, none of us would be here right now if it weren't for each other. And we sadly had to rid the game of 17 other competitors to get here right now. I feel like this final immunity challenge will be the most important one of the game. We need to keep reck away from immunity.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why am I so important to keep away from Immunity? I don't understand. I have no pull anymore - my alliance has been destroyed. I'm a straggling survivor.
green shirt thursdays
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by KageLord »

Crazy wrote:Was that a self-vote, KageLord? XD

F4, wooh!
... I actually didn't submit a vote. :?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Crazy »

chihuahua0

You were the only one that didn't submit for the challenge from our tribe. You were an easy scapegoat, I suppose, though I don't think you had much objection to leaving. Your elimination kept the Blue Tribe from getting into tribal politics too early.

Monkeyman576

Basically the same story as chihuahua, I imagine, just from the other tribe.

Quoi

I don't really know why you were eliminated; maybe you didn't say your age or something. So I'm not sure what to say.

Flava Flave

You were one of my alliances I made early in the game. I know the target was originally Karma, but then Cybele decided to change it to you on the QuickTopic. I hadn't read the QT until you were already eliminated. :(

13emily4

Well, your quit saved Karma's life while still forcing Drench to waste his double-vote. (a mod decision that I'm sure he hates). I had to look up old PM's to remember exactly what happened that TC; but the original target was Zang and then it was changed to Karma. I'm pretty sure I voted for Zang, and it may have either been an accident or intentional. I don't remember, but it didn't matter that much. As for you, I never talked to you, so I'm not sure what your position was in the game.

horror
dude

All that tribe switching could have made an interesting story if this game was shown on TV. Too bad your story ended with an anti-climatic inactivity vote. I know some people were considering throwing the challenge to get rid of you, which I still think was ridiculously stupid.

Za
ng

Oh yeah, that TC where I self-voted. That was totally strategic. Drench wanted PEG out. I said no-we-should-get-Zang-out, then I pretended to stall so it was believable that I forgot to submit a vote. At this point, I wanted to ally with PEG/Karma/Moospiker. PEG, being awesomely pro-tribe, wanted you out. I did, too, but I didn't want to stick my neck out. I thought you'd go home, and I was right. Sorry, but you were just less valuable than PEG, both challenge-wise, and strategically.

You flaked. If you hadn't, then there's a good chance that you would have been a critical vote in the coming TC's, and you might even still be in the game now. Oh well, it's more your loss than anything.

pickemgenius

Well, I think this is the first time I actually didn't try to vote you off in a Survivor game. :D You were supposed to be my ticket to change the game around, but that didn't work out. I give Drench credit for getting rid of you; you're a great competitor. I suppose it's ironic that the person I did try to vote out in that TC (Blackberry) ended up serving the purpose that I was hoping you would.

animor
pherv1

You were a victim of the giant alliance. I'm not sure if you set yourself up as a threat in some way; maybe it was just your meta. I felt a little bad voting you off, since I know you weren't the most threatening person to me, but at that point it was too early to go against Drench. If Berry and I hadn't been working together, though, then I probably would have came to you for an alliance, next.

diginova

I don't think an Orange/Black combination TC could work out in favor of you; you didn't really have enough numbers on your side. From what I heard, you broke the giant alliance at F13 by voting against Drench. I didn't vote with the alliance either in that TC, so we were kind of in the same boat. Sorry that things didn't work out better for you.

Espe
onage

I'm not sure why my brain wasn't working at F10. I should have forced the Blue Tribe to lose that challenge that sent you home. Leaving the alliance intact for one more TC was too risky. It worked out, fortunately for me, but I still think you went home because of what was my mistake.

dra
mo
nic

Of that Final Four alliance, you may have had the least renowned name before this game, but IMO you had the best gameplay of that alliance. If not for that fluke where Cyb/Drench/RECK all won immunity, you'd probably be here in RECK's place. I never had anything against you, personally, but one of the four needed to go in order for me to have any shot at this game, and you were the only choice left. :(

Dre
nch

Drench, you're a cool person; I've probably talked to you more than anyone else in this game. So, obviously, voting you out was 100% strategic. I knew from the beginning that I couldn't go with you all the way to the end, because even if you would have taken me (and I don't think you would have), then the jury would just say that I had ridden your coat-tails the whole way, which would be true. Plus, I didn't like how you tried to get me to use my double-vote at F9, and when I asked you about the alleged F4 deal with Cyb/RECK/dramonic, you just ignored that part of the PM. In this game, my alliance with you was a big part of me making it to the merge. After that, though, there just wasn't any more reason to keep you around; you were too big of a threat, and I knew you were closer to Cyb/RECK/dram than to me. I don't think you're the type to be offended by that, but like I said, that vote was 100% strategic.

*melodrama over*

Cy
be
le

Your Mish-Mash record is incredible. Runner-up in The List and Endurance, 3rd place in U-Pick and 5th in TDI. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but I know you're one of the best players (if not THE best) on this site to be able to consistently get good placements in Survivor-like games. I took GREAT effort to take you out of this game because I knew how threatening you could be. To quote Coach, I am the Dragonslayer. :P The reason you're gone is because I lied and told BB's alliance that I was voting for RECK, when instead I voted for you. I told KageLord that was a mistake, but it wasn't. I needed you gone as much as I needed RECK to stay in the game.

Black
berry

Best Mole host/producer/moderator ever! Anyway, thanks for your help in forming that counter-alliance; I don't think I could have done it without you. Plus all that information you gave me helped a lot. I'm glad you got your wish of outlasting Cybele and Drench. That made me not feel so bad about voting you out, since you accomplished your goal for this game. Congrats for that. In regards to that goal, you played a perfect game. :D

Kage
Lord

Last one. I spent most of the game without talking to you, yet in this past TC I came really really close to taking your offer. Ultimately, though, I could trust Moospiker more than you. I'm not sure what you were planning to do, but since you missed the deadline, I see I automatically made the correct decision; my vote wouldn't have made any difference. Anyway, you have my respect as a player (you had me scared to death at F7, F6, and F5! F6 I know for sure you were trying to get me out.) and I didn't believe you for a second when you said you had no delusions of winning this game.

Anyway, there ends my torch-walk; I just had a lot to say. I apologize for my excessive semi-colons; as well, sorry about all those parenthetical citations (another annoying habit of mine.)
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Chevre »

Due to your prompt torchwalks, we'll have the Immunity Challenge right away! It's the one you've all (well, I know Drench has - or has he?) been waiting for!

Immunity Challenge 16

Rule 6

Rule 6 now states:
6. Deadlines will usually be 48 hours, unless otherwise stated.
However, it stated something different in the past. Whoever can get the closest to replicating the exact rule will win Immunity. For a hint, I will tell you that there were 36 words and 22 commas in the original rule.

You have 48 hours to attempt to replicate it, in a PM to me. Good luck!
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Cybele »

@Crazy: While I appreciate the efforts you took to vote me out, I had already known about that, and had already tried to vote myself out the previous TC (where Drench got evicted instead, and I received my first strike). Despite my record, this game really wasn't a good one for me. As soon as I landed myself in the leading alliance, the game got boring and I stopped investing any effort into it. I decided I didn't really deserve to be in this anymore, so began tribal council seppuku. Not that the new emergent alliance that overshadowed ours wasn't impressive or anything, I'd just lost interest before that had happened.

Good game to all of the F4, it'll be hard to decide who deserves this the most. :)
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by KageLord »

Crazy wrote:
Kage
Lord

Last one. I spent most of the game without talking to you, yet in this past TC I came really really close to taking your offer. Ultimately, though, I could trust Moospiker more than you. I'm not sure what you were planning to do, but since you missed the deadline, I see I automatically made the correct decision; my vote wouldn't have made any difference. Anyway, you have my respect as a player (you had me scared to death at F7, F6, and F5! F6 I know for sure you were trying to get me out.) and I didn't believe you for a second when you said you had no delusions of winning this game.
Hm? To tell you the truth, I was just trying to get Reck out since our counter-alliance thing started. I thought there might be a reason none of you (except maybe Berry) wanted to vote Reck out, but since I was barely a member anyway, I couldn't really push the issue. And you can believe what you want, but that was honestly what I thought. As soon as Berry went out, I knew it was over for me. The only time I actually tried to get you out was when I thought Reck would be eliminated (instead of Berry) and figured you had a double vote.

I honestly think Reck is magic. I didn't think he would be able to get you guys to take Berry out before him (and me out before him as well). I suppose the end of Survivor is actually not about getting rid of whoever is the biggest threat as I previously thought it was. Well played, Reck. And I'm actually sorry about the dram thing. If it was my decision, dram would have made it to the Final 4, or at least the Final 5. And I still want to know what was up with that whole "I betrayed you" chat thing since I still have no clue about that...
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Cybele »

I'm pretty sure Berry wanted himself out as soon as he dealt with Drench and me. That's how I heard it, at least.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Well, Kage, I guess I gave you more credit than you gave yourself. I figured you'd get quite a few of the jury votes if you made F3 with me/Moospiker. You'd get dramonic and Berry for sure, maybe mallow/RECK, and probably some of those early jurors like ani/digi/Esp that I had little contact with.

At least I was right that you were targeting me at F6! At F7 and F5 I was probably just overly paranoid, but I kept thinking that that split vote thing that you and Berry brought up was an elaborate scheme to get me voted off. Apparently it wasn't, lol. At this last TC, I was very wary of you because in PM to me you said you wanted me or Moo to win, and in thread, you said you wanted mallow to win. So that's why I figured you were lying, and were actually still trying to win yourself. Maybe I misunderstood and you weren't lying, but I still think you had a decent shot of winning.

Yeah, I did have that double-vote - because of your efforts to get me out, I thought I needed to use it at F6, but then you ended up voting RECK anyway, and Berry self-voted. Whether it was intentional or not, you did succeed in getting me to waste my double-vote. :D

As for RECK, he was an important part of my master plan. I don't want to say too much that will get me voted off tonight, so I'll say more after the IC and the TC.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

Crazy wrote:You'd get dramonic and Berry for sure
People should reevaluate their assumption of how I would vote.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Crazy »

Blackberry wrote:
Crazy wrote:You'd get dramonic and Berry for sure
People should reevaluate their assumption of how I would vote.
"For sure" was an overstatement. My bad. I'm sure you understand my thought processes to why I thought you would vote for KageLord, though.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Chevre wrote:You have 48 hours to attempt to replicate it, in a PM to me. Good luck!
so.
green shirt thursdays
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Chevre »

Immunity Challenge 6

Results

You all got it correct.

Therefore...

I originally wanted to have a Final 2...

But since this happened...we'll have a Final 3!

Immunity Challenge 17

Mission: Application Replication

The goal here is simple. As with Rule 6, you must replicate something. But this time, you must replicate the the other 3 castaway's applications as EXACTLY as possible. And by EXACT, I mean what I have in my inbox-exact.

The castaway who does the best job of this will win the final Immunity and be guaranteed a spot at the final Tribal Council. Good luck.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wow...that's fucking ridiculous.
So for the other immunity challenge, it was based on who submitted first.
But here, it's based on...nothing? Especially when you waited past deadline? WTF!?
green shirt thursdays
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Chevre »

Obviously, I missed one place where you all found the old rule. Everyone submitted before deadline, and everyone got it right.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

FYI, I'm protesting this Immunity Challenge. Not submitting.
green shirt thursdays
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Crazy »

RECK, even if the original challenge was based off of who submitted first, then I'm like 90% sure that I would have won immunity; I submitted instantly. But then Chevre had never used that as a tiebreaker before

Though I see your point - I don't think this latter challenge gave you much shot of winning.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Cybele »

Yeah, he has no chance.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Crazy, Chevre used that in the mystery lot challenges.
And I submitted it pretty instantly too (I mean, as in, I refreshed the page a few times, saw that she had posted the challenge, and immediately submitted).
I don't even care, this challenge is just really long and tedious and I fail to give a fuck about it.
green shirt thursdays
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Drench »

You know, Drench? You have a bad reputation for being an underhanded, backstabby player in these games...but I can honestly say my dealings with you in this game were pleasant and honest. I hope you can change your meta, because you deserve it.
just fyi i was planning on stabbing you all along and running away with cyb and unnecessary player x
join your union
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Drench wrote:
just fyi i was planning on stabbing you all along and running away with cyb and unnecessary player x
Reck - weren't you talking to me about how you wanted to vote Crazy and Drench off earlier than anticipated? :P

Return to “Social Game Archive”