Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Prox »

Xite.

Maybe you're a different Snake, but I remember your name from a forum called YF I used to frequent.
This time, I'll not care.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

YF?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Prox »

That's what I thought.

Oh, well. Back to business. Any reason not to go ahead and vote now?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I have a reason. We still haven't heard what Snake's action last night was.

Also, I'd like to respond to Xite's post when I have time tomorrow. Her actions have been suspect, but he still played the role better than you played it, Prox. The role of bulletproof/nexus/hider/untargetable is a role in which a player benefits if the mafia targets him/her, and to do that best, one would imply that they were a powerful role. Xite just took it one step further and actually claimed it. Still debating on whether or not to believe it. More on this tomorrow.

Also, I don't know what to think about Jarti. My initial reaction was that his role was a lie, but I've never legitimately played with or even heard of a switch before. Even if Xite is telling the truth, that doesn't mean that Jarti's claim is proven false. His assumptions are utter garbage, though, and I have no idea what he would be controlling if he actually was a switch.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yeah. He could be controlling you, but it doesn't make any sense. Maybe he's controlling the KI roles' power?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Xite91 »

gandalf5166 wrote:Xite definitely. Her reclaim just doesn't fit with her actions. You don't try to get someone lynched based on your actions with a role you don't have. Unless you're scum.
How don't they fit with my actions? Go through and pick out where that MBF hasn't said. Because I responded to all of those AND explained them.
Next, I don't expect much out of snake as far as what he did last night goes, considering the whole situation with Nicol.
Also, the only thing that would make sense would be that Jarti turns off or on one of me or prox's abilities (or switches one of ours off and one of ours on) but for some reason, I feel she made up the claim, being that it was completely unlikely for the role to exist in this game and we have so many other obscure roles out there, so she saw when I "tried" to kill and made a claim around that as kind of like my own little role-blocker. Her timing just seems too perfect.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

I used focus blast which turned out to be an investigation.
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Xite91 »

SnakePlissken wrote:I used focus blast which turned out to be an investigation.
Okay, so snake is Definite scum now.
First off, Nicol has not been on since the ninth of september according to his last login date stated when you click on his name blah blah blah
We reached a lynch on september 16
The day phase started on september 20
The mod said that he would replace nicol, this happens on the 22nd.
I see no rules stating that if a person does not choose an ability target it will be chosen at random
Also, he never stated who it was on and wasn't the night before also an investigation?
Therefore, this was an almost obvious lie.
In which case, I will ditch the Jarti vote and go to the more obvious scum in the bunch.
Unvote, Vote Snake

@Mod - I'm not sure if this counts as using timestamps, if it does I apologize and will completely ditch this case and find something else to attack him for
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by Prox »

mikeburnfire wrote:I have a reason. We still haven't heard what Snake's action last night was.

Also, I'd like to respond to Xite's post when I have time tomorrow. Her actions have been suspect, but he still played the role better than you played it, Prox. The role of bulletproof/nexus/hider/untargetable is a role in which a player benefits if the mafia targets him/her, and to do that best, one would imply that they were a powerful role. Xite just took it one step further and actually claimed it. Still debating on whether or not to believe it. More on this tomorrow.

Also, I don't know what to think about Jarti. My initial reaction was that his role was a lie, but I've never legitimately played with or even heard of a switch before. Even if Xite is telling the truth, that doesn't mean that Jarti's claim is proven false. His assumptions are utter garbage, though, and I have no idea what he would be controlling if he actually was a switch.
I know...I had compared it to miller and certainly didn't want to end up in that situation.

*looks at lastpost*
mmm...I feel bad about lynching xite. A bad vibe. That means I shouldn't do that.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Xite91 wrote:
First off, Nicol has not been on since the ninth of september according to his last login date stated when you click on his name blah blah blah
I see no rules stating that if a person does not choose an ability target it will be chosen at random
Also, he never stated who it was on and wasn't the night before also an investigation?
In which case, I will ditch the Jarti vote and go to the more obvious scum in the bunch.
Unvote, Vote Snake

@Mod - I'm not sure if this counts as using timestamps, if it does I apologize and will completely ditch this case and find something else to attack him for
Deary me clutching at straws much? This was done Night One by Nicolbolas. It returned an innocent verdict on someone still alive. You need to be sure of yourself before throwing wild accusations around without first asking questions like good scumhunters should.

FOS Xite
Show

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:14 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

I just noticed your comment about if you can't use timestamps you will 'attack' me? Again shouldn't you be putting a case together instead of finding something else (Equally lame no doubts) to try and get everyone else to lynch me on?

Sorry Xite but thats Scummy McScum play.

Vote Xite
Show

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

That's Lynch-2 again.

Snake, have you read the thread? Do you have anything else to say about anyone else? If not, I think you shouldn't be voting people yet, in what could be our last lynch.

Do you perhaps have a result from last night? How sure are you of your result?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yes Snake, have you read the thread?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Jarti »

Snake has not read. Snake didn't bother to read that the question was addressing N2 vs N1. He claimed his N1 action probably because it was what was given to him from the mod and he wasn't paying attention that we already knew Nicol used focus blast N1. I'm fine assuming Snake is town, his posts are too careless and non-committal to the game for him to be scum in my eyes. In addition, his response of having a 'confirmed innocent on someone alive' makes me think he's playing his role from a town PoV (even though he doesn't realize we all know it was gandalf).

Xite also did not read. Xite simply saw an opportunity to start/push a lynch based on pure time-meta [which is easy to back out of being responsible for after a mislynch], without actually looking at what Snake claimed to do. Xite should die. VOTE: Xite

MBF's claim can send a kill back to mafia, although it does not directly protect himself. Prox's claim can send a kill back to mafia, and it does protect himself to a degree. Xite's claim directly protects himself, and does not send anything back to mafia.

Scum lies within these 3 guaranteed, there is far the much overlap in what they do (in addition lightning rod is confirmed to exist as well, which directly protects
everyone else
by soaking up kills in a redirect manner). Xite is most likely to be scum due to the abrupt change in claim and inconsistency in what he's actually pushed. His play prior to his re-claim does not match town play for his re-claim. He needs to die.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Jarti »

Actual unofficial vote count: (I don't know why MBF said Xite was L-2, Even right now, Xite is only L-3, so I thought I'd clear it up)

Snakeplissen[1] Xite91
Espeonage [0]
gandalf5166 [0]
Prox [0]
Jarti [0]
Xite91 [3] Prox, SnakePlissen, Jarti
Andrius [0]
mikeburnfire [0]
No Lynch[1] Espeonage
No vote[3] Andrius, Mikeburnfire, Gandalf5166
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

There are only eight people alive. That means five for majority, not six. Also, I'm voting Xite. Although I guess if you're right and I'm not somehow,
VOTE: Xite
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Jarti »

I went from the last VC and you unvoted after it. I dunno why I thought 6 was the majority though, I'm dumb. I just knew Xite didn't have as many votes as MBF said.

Regardless, Xite is L-1 now. I would like Espy to vote something that is not no lynch (whether it be a hammer or a vote for someone else entirely) before anyone else has the option to hammer. No lynch vote is not acceptable.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

|
:

Snakeplissen [1] Xite91
Espeonage [0]
gandalf5166 [0]
Prox [0]
Jarti [0]
Xite91 [4] Prox, SnakePlissen, Jarti, Gandalf5166

Andrius [0]
mikeburnfire [0]
No Lynch[1] Espeonage

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

Andrius, Mikeburnfire

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

With 8 Alive it is 5 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

None

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Prox »

OMFG.

unvote

keep talking.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Xite91 »

SnakePlissken wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Snake

Deary me clutching at straws much? This was done Night One by Nicolbolas. It returned an innocent verdict on someone still alive. You need to be sure of yourself before throwing wild accusations around without first asking questions like good scumhunters should.

FOS Xite
Considering it was for night 2 that he asked? No, not clutching at straws, but since you kind of explained yourself, I will go ahead and
Unvote
Getting to the rest of the thread.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Xite91 »

Jarti wrote:Xite also did not read. Xite simply saw an opportunity to start/push a lynch based on pure time-meta [which is easy to back out of being responsible for after a mislynch], without actually looking at what Snake claimed to do. Xite should die. VOTE: Xite
Lets stop to consider this Jarti.
Isn't it most likely MyLo right now?
So why the hell would I care if I had to take the blame for a mislynch if I were scum?
It would mean me winning the game.
Look who's looking for opportunities to jump on the biggest wagon?
Why did I ever take my vote off of you?
Vote;Jarti

call it OMGUS if you want, but at this point, it's either I convince you I'm town and try to show you who's most likely scum or we lose. Considering how much I hate losing, I'm willing to try to show you guys the light.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Jarti »

Xite91 wrote:
Jarti wrote:Xite also did not read. Xite simply saw an opportunity to start/push a lynch based on pure time-meta [which is easy to back out of being responsible for after a mislynch], without actually looking at what Snake claimed to do. Xite should die. VOTE: Xite
So why the hell would I care if I had to take the blame for a mislynch if I were scum?
Vote;Jarti

call it OMGUS if you want, but at this point, it's either I convince you I'm town and try to show you who's most likely scum or we lose. Considering how much I hate losing, I'm willing to try to show you guys the light.
It's still the type of thing that's very easy for scum to push without fear of backlash for it, even during the day phase if it doesn't go anywhere ['well I guess I'll hop off of Snake since it was time-meta anyway...' type of thing, just so easy to back off of].

Not everyone who votes you is looking for opportunities to jump on the biggest wagon; just gandalf. Who you have no problem with despite you going straight for Snake's neck when he voted you and going to back to mine after I voted you.

'Why did I ever take my vote off of you?' :roll: 'I'm willing to try to show you guys the light.' :roll: What are these AtEs for all of a sudden? Scared?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Xite, it's hard to take you seriously when you switch your vote every post.

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

mikeburnfire wrote:Xite, it's hard to take you seriously when you switch your vote every post.
QFT. He's just flailing, somebody drop that hammer. Also, what's Prox doing?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Jarti wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Vote;Jarti

It's still the type of thing that's very easy for scum to push without fear of backlash for it, even during the day phase if it doesn't go anywhere ['well I guess I'll hop off of Snake since it was time-meta anyway...' type of thing, just so easy to back off of].

Not everyone who votes you is looking for opportunities to jump on the biggest wagon; just gandalf. Who you have no problem with despite you going straight for Snake's neck when he voted you and going to back to mine after I voted you.

'Why did I ever take my vote off of you?' :roll: 'I'm willing to try to show you guys the light.' :roll: What are these AtEs for all of a sudden? Scared?
First, I was pushing it because it was a terrible claim if it was for last night. Realizing it was for yesterday night, I gave up on it. And honestly, if I were scum, I would just be going for whichever lynch was easier, not attacking the people that are more under the radar. Think about it, especially if it's MyLo.

Second, you were, why wouldn't you vote me before? You were looking for an easy way to attack the leading wagon.

The "why did I ever take my vote off of you" is something I say a lot. I said it in one or two of my other games on this site (cept they're both ongoing, so you'll have to go and figure out which ones if you wanna find them. I could link them to you when they finish but they're both larges so that might be a while)
And the show you guys the light thing is because I really don't want town to lose, and you're suddenly trying really hard for this mislynch, so I have to convince them that you're the scum here because that's the truth.

mikeburnfire wrote:Xite, it's hard to take you seriously when you switch your vote every post.
I made a mistake. It happens. If you look real close you'll see that I put my vote back on the person I had been voting before said mistake.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”