SWN III: Dreamland Castle Is Under Siege (Halted, mod error)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Framm goes all-in.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

GOD.

Make good things happen tonight.

Unvote, Vote: Framm

RECK YOU JUST REMEMBER THIS
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

SPYREX WE WILL LYNCH WHOEVER YOU WANT TOMORROW I PROMISE
GIVE ME A LIST OF FOUR PEOPLE I CAN VIG. I WILL CHOOSE ONE OF THEM.
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SpyreX »

ASSUMING CSL/Maf is being dealt with from the other side:

Shotty, Bv, Kat, WILDCARD
Show

Proud member of BaM
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

AGar (1):, Framm 18
Framm 18 (9): AGar, DemonHybrid, bv310, xRECKONERx, Mafuyu, dramonic, smargaret, manho, SpyreX
Katsuki (5): Lady Lambdadelta, CSL, Parama, drmyshottyizsik
Lady Lambdadelta (2): Me=Weird, Katsuki
Not voting (2): pacman281292, Maemuki

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 AT 7:00 PM MDT.

CSL has requested replacement; I will put Bunnylover in his place when I get home.

Parama gets a strike (I think his first) for breaking his PR.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

Post by smargaret »

@Mod: Katsuki voted for Framm.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Very well, then.

VOTE COUNT

AGar (1):, Framm 18

Framm 18 (10): AGar, DemonHybrid, bv310, xRECKONERx, Mafuyu, dramonic, smargaret, manho, SpyreX, Katsuki

Katsuki (5): Lady Lambdadelta, CSL, Parama, drmyshottyizsik
Lady Lambdadelta (2): Me=Weird
Not voting (2): pacman281292, Maemuki

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Framm 18 lost too much money at the castle's roulette table, so it was decided, with a throw of a wand and a poof of smoke, to make him disappear. You search his bag, which you made sure you left, and find dice, a deck of cards, a piece of paper with gambling places that should be avoided (whose list you agree with), and nothing else.

StrangerCoug stayed out of gambling because he feared it would cause his bankruptcy. In Framm 18's case, it caused his death, causing StrangerCoug's nightmare to get even worse. If playing with chance caused fatal consequences, what warrants the figurative gallows now?

Framm 18, who was a
post-restricted townie
, has been lynched on Day 1.

I can accept Night 1 actions, but I will not start the 72-hour clock until Bunnylover gets his PM.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Time starts now.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You find SpyreX taking up most of the length of a spear that is leaning against one of the castle walls. A closer inspection of his person reveals bandages, several different drugs, and other tools of the doctor's trade.

You mourn his death and start pulling out the spear when you hear a loud explosion. Part of the ceiling gives out and Katsuki falls through the hole created in the blast. A closer look of
HIM
reveals the Nightmareland insignia, rope, and duct tape. Somebody got another invader!

How will the castle fare with another set of fighters from each army dead?

Katsuki, who was a
Mafia roleblocker
, has been blown up on Night 1.
SpyreX, who was a
doctor
, has been impaled on Night 1.

With 15 alive, it takes eight to lynch. Go.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

bah
Show

Proud member of BaM
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

LL's report on Mafuyu pwease.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, I'm pretty astounded; who did Katsuki roleblock if LL wasn't?

I wasn't blocked last night.

You want this one.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

LOL. I chose Mafuyu and Katsuki.

Why didn't Kat block me? :S

Mafuyu is a VT. -shrug- not much else to say.

On another note, my kills this game have been like... homing onto mafia. First xvrt, now Katsuki...?

I'm 2/2 in my night kills :X
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Not this again >< The kill on SpyreX should not have occurred, and I really don't know what to do at this point. Locked until I talk with the backup and list mod about whether the game is salvageable or not.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Actually, come to think of it, the game is unsalvageable. I thought about it, and since I don't allow doctors to self-protect, the only plausible thing that could have happened was that the Mafia kill was supposed to have been blocked somehow, which gives SpyreX's killer an unfair disadvantage since I revealed that SpyreX should have survived Night 1.

Everybody has won and I will post role PM's and night actions shortly.

Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

=/
Guh. The words.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Unless I'm missing something integral I think you could salvage this without TOO much issue. (Nothing really out of the ordinary happened)
Show

Proud member of BaM
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AGar, I'm afraid that, in the rush to prepare to fight the invaders of Dreamland Castle, I lost part of your role. I do remember that you're Mafia with MafiaSSK, Katsuki, Parama, and xvart and that you win with them, but I can't tell you anything else about it. Here is the QuickTopic thread so you can talk to them—maybe they can help.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game (yep—I've reverted back)—meaning that you can die without even posting.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your (lack of a) role. The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: This is one of three roles hidden in order to balance out Lady Lambdadelta; this particular role was made a bulletproof goon. AGar defaults to Mafia goon if Lady Lambdadelta dies before submitting a role.)
Albert B. Rampage, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done... if people can tell what you're trying to say.

You must use the free translator of your choice to translate your post from English to Japanese and back, and you must replace every L not in a tag with an R. Other than that, you have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game (yep—I've reverted back)—meaning that you can die without even posting.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here.
animorpherv1, you are a . You, along with your trustworthy friend DemonHybrid, think that crimefighting, even in Dreamland, cannot happen with everybody working by themselves. You two think it's better to work in tandem.

Each night, both of you may PM me with a player whom you would like to watch. If that player dies with just you watching, you have one chance in two of learning who the killer was. If both of you were watching the player, you will definitely learn who killed him or her. To help the two of you out, you have a QuickTopic where you may strategize at night only and the two of you know each other to be innocent.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game (yep—I've reverted back)—meaning that I can accept watch actions now.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here.
CallMeLiam, I'm afraid that, in the rush to prepare to fight the invaders of Dreamland Castle, I lost part of your role. I do remember that you're aligned with the town and that you've been post-restricted into posting in
orange
, but I can't tell you anything else about it.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game (yep—I've reverted back)—meaning that you can die without even posting.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your (lack of a) role. The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: This is one of three roles hidden in order to balance out Lady Lambdadelta; this particular role was made a vanilla townie. CallMeLiam defaults to vanilla townie if Lady Lambdadelta dies before submitting a role.)
CryMeARiver, I'm afraid that, in the rush to prepare to fight the invaders of Dreamland Castle, I lost part of your role. I do remember that you're aligned with the town and that you've been post-restricted into posting in
orange
, but I can't tell you anything else about it.

(MOD NOTE: This is one of three roles hidden in order to balance out Lady Lambdadelta; this particular role was made a vanilla townie. CryMeARiver defaults to vanilla townie if Lady Lambdadelta dies before submitting a role.)
CSL, you are a . Dreamland sure as heck is a different experience than Madrid—the crime rate isn't that high in the city. In Dreamland, people die every night, and you're hoping they don't find you. Let's hope not...

Each night, you may PM the the name of one player behind which you would like to hide. You cannot be killed directly by doing so, but if that player dies overnight for any reason other than a modkill, so do you. If you hide behind a player that has a kill ability and is aligned against the town, you automatically die. You are not allowed to hide behind yourself. Each day, you must post in Spanish. Grammatical correctness is preferred, but not required.

(MOD NOTE: CSL's role is intentionally incorrect—he is post-restricted as described, but a bodyguard, not a hider. He
CAN
be killed directly and does not die if Mafia is protected. Additionally, if CSL's target is targeted for a kill, he dies instead of, not along with, his target.)
DemonHybrid, you are a . You, along with your trustworthy friend animorpherv1, think that crimefighting, even in Dreamland, cannot happen with everybody working by themselves. You two think it's better to work in tandem.

Each night, both of you may PM me with a player whom you would like to watch. If that player dies with just you watching, you have one chance in two of learning who the killer was. If both of you were watching the player, you will definitely learn who killed him or her. To help the two of you out, you have a QuickTopic where you may strategize at night only and the two of you know each other to be innocent.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game (yep—I've reverted back)—meaning that I can accept watch actions now.

dramonic, you are a . With Dreamland turning into Nightmareland and danger at practically every turn, you are determined to slow its demise by keeping scum from even picking up their weapons (or getting into them, or wearing them, or whatever). But to stop the trouble, you have to find the trouble. How dangerous-sounding.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You are not allowed to roleblock yourself.

(MOD NOTE: dramonic and Katsuki attempting to roleblock each other cancels out.)
Framm 18, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done—if you put the cards down for a bit.

In every post, you must somehow reference gambling. You may fulfill this restriction by talking about gambling itself, a gambling game, or an object inherently or commonly used in gambling such as dice or a deck of cards.

Although they frequently contain elements thereof, game shows are not gambling games by U.S. law. You are allowed to mention them, but if you use them to fulfill your post restriction, you must mention a way they incorporate gambling elements. For example, if you make a post that merely says, "I was watching
Jeopardy!
last night," you will violate your post restriction, but "I was watching
Jeopardy!
last night, and I think that one guy bet too much in Final Jeopardy!" would comply with it. You
ARE
allowed to say those two sentences
ad verbatim
, but you are
NOT
allowed to say I provided you with those examples.

Other than that, you have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

JesseSheffield, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

Katsuki, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime MafiaSSK (who is a post-restricted role cop), Parama (who is a post-restricted goon), xvart (who is also a goon), and AGar (who is... what again? I lost his role somewhere), have stormed Dreamland Castle in an attempt to kill the king and prince of bastard modding, Tarhalindur and me respectively.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. You specifically need to tell me whom, if anybody, you would like to roleblock. If your roleblock target has a night action and attempts to use it that same night, it will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, nor are you allowed to roleblock yourself.

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. But before you do, when do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. (Yep—I've reverted back.) That means you can talk in the QuickTopic and send me a kill now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

(MOD NOTE: Katsuki and dramonic attempting to roleblock each other cancels out.)
Lady Lambdadelta, you are... whatever you want to be! This is Dreamland, after all xD

Instead of confirming normally, you will give me what alignment you want to be and if you want any abilities to go with it. The backup mod, reviewers, and I will discuss how to best balance your role with the rest of the game and give you a final role PM when we've made our decision. We'll try our best to give you what you want, but you are reminded that this is a bastard mod game. A conscious attempt will be made to give you your role PM in time for you to use your requested abilities, although if you already have an idea whom to target with what, I'll take it.

The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: Lady Lambdadelta defaults to survivor if she dies before submitting a role.)
MafiaSSK, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime Katsuki (who is a roleblocker), Parama, (who is a post-restricted goon), xvart (who is also a goon), and AGar (who is... what again? I lost his role somewhere), have stormed Dreamland Castle in an attempt to kill the king and prince of bastard modding, Tarhalindur and me respectively.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. In addition, I need you specifically to tell me whom, if anybody, you would like to investigate. I will tell you the role (but not the sanity) of whomever you pick. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners, nor are you allowed to investigate yourself or AGar.

You are not subject to the following rule in the thread:
Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible or encrypyed text, etc. You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
purple
. (I know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but I'm saving my favorite color for mod use since I am the mod :P)
In fact, each one of your posts must somehow violate it. Once you break the rule a certain way, you will really be disallowed from doing it for the next two posts. For the purposes of this restriction, if my backup takes over for me and announces a different mod color, it replaces purple in the rule until I return.

I have made a QuickTopic thread where you may discuss your night actions here. But before you do, when do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. (Yep—I've reverted back.) That means you can talk in the QuickTopic and send me a kill now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

(MOD NOTE: MafiaSSK is told his target's real role, not necessarily the role the target received. If he targets CallMeLiam, CryMeARiver, or Lady Lambdadelta, he is told the role that has been selected for that player.)
Mafuyu, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

Me=Weird, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You do not have a special ability that you can use at will; however, if you die, any and all future attempts to use a roleblock ability will fail.

pacman281292, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

Parama, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime MafiaSSK (who is a post-restricted role cop), Katsuki (who is a roleblocker), xvart (who is a goon) and AGar (who is... what again? I lost his role somewhere), have stormed Dreamland Castle in an attempt to kill the king and prince of bastard modding, Tarhalindur and me respectively.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners.

The only things you are allowed to post in the game thread are votes, unvotes, and questions.

SpyreX, you are a . Dreamland is about to turn into Nightmareland, and you've been personally hired by me, the StrangerCoug, to save my sanity from the likes that plague my mind at night. Specifically, your job is to protect the likes that are trying to restore order to my mind at night. I understand you're not confident in your abilities, but it doesn't hurt to try according to you.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself. It's that simple.

(MOD NOTE: SpyreX is naïve.)
TheLonging, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, especially being another feline, but it can be done.

You must act like a cat, cuddling up with people you trust and hissing at the people you suspect. You are encouraged to meow and purr appropriately. Other than that, you have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

xvart, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime MafiaSSK (who is a post-restricted role cop), Katsuki (who is a roleblocker), Parama (who is a post-restricted goon), and AGar (who is... what again? I lost his role somewhere), have stormed Dreamland Castle in an attempt to kill the king and prince of bastard modding, Tarhalindur and me respectively.

Each night, I need you to decide on a player whom you want to kill, if any, and which of you will PM me the hit. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself or your partners.

Dead thread

NIGHT 0 ACTIONS

Lady Lambdadelta selects to be either an SK or a third party investigative role; I decide on this PM:
Lady Lambdadelta, you are a . You're curious as to what everybody here in Dreamland is, but at the same time, you think you're God. Burn the heretics who don't believe in reality! Smite the attackers shedding blood in vain!

Each night, you
MUST
select one person whom you would like to kill. If you don't pick somebody, I'll pick for you. In addition, you may tell me whom, if anybody, you would like to investigate. I will tell you the role (but not the sanity) of whomever you pick. You are not allowed to nightkill or investigate yourself.

You when when you comprise 50% of the game.
This makes AGar a bulletproof goon and CallMeLiam and CryMeARiver a vanilla townie.

dramonic roleblocks DemonHybrid.
CSL attempts to hide behind Lady Lambdadelta, but instead guards her.
animorpherv1 sees nobody attempt to kill SpyreX.
DemonHybrid attempts to see who targeted Parama, but gets roleblocked.
Lady Lambdadelta investigates DemonHybrid as a neighborhood watcher.
MafiaSSK investigates animorpherv1 as a neighborhood watcher.
AGar attempts to watch SpyreX, but runs out of time (and has no such ability anyway).
Lady Lambdadelta kills xvart.
xvart kills CallMeLiam.
CallMeLiam attempts to target vezokpiraka with his ability, but has none.

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

dramonic roleblocks Parama.
Bunnylover attempts to hide behind Parama, but instead guards him.
DemonHybrid sees nobody attempt to kill Lady Lambdadelta.
smargaret sees nobody attempt to kill DemonHybrid.
SpyreX protects xRECKONERx.
Lady Lambdadelta investigates Mafuyu as a vanilla townie.
Lady Lambdadelta kills Katsuki.
Parama kills SpyreX.

I feel really bad right now. Like I'm condemned to prison or something like that. How to make it up for you, how to make it up for you,
HOW TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU...
:cry:

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Stranger, everyone makes mistakes.

It was a great game regardless =3

You want this one.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Parama »

What.

:<

I want to know, did anyone suspect me? Dram why did you block me :<
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

smarg and I had a pretty good plan going on...I was hoping someone would kill me or LL.

You want this one.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by xvart »

SpyreX in the dead QT slightly suspected you... lol.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Rehash the game in to Super SWNIII: Second Strike Turbo?
Guh. The words.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OHhhhhh I see what happened.

Booooo I think we were on the path to awesome that game.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

'Tis a shame really.

I had such a good thing going with my role.

I only needed to compromise half of you. ^_^
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”