Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Consider me as a statue waiting in the wings for more activity to surface before I vote.
But Here Is a post for my posting quota: I'm not seeing how a reviver can be scum.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Triglav is the inhim of this game. He's done absolutely nothing...Look at the claimed amalgamation of his hydra..His level of play is atrocious for those heads, unless its Just Ythan X2 and Adel he must be scum.

He's been coasting on his claim all game. Which was actually claimed late looking back if you ask me. And he's brought nothing to the table.

In over 100+ pgs he has less than 50 posts....mmhhmmm, active lurking 101.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Benmage wrote:Actually, you know what.

Unvote vote Triglav.
This is something I was also looking at...
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Reck: Rolethief
Benmage: One-shot lover maker
Tazaro: Innocent Child
Pacman: One-shot reviver
Gandalf: Commuter
Triglav: Monitor

I'm starting to think there's really no way Benmage can be scum, here. Dram isn't retarded - he wouldn't make a role that could fuck up endgame and give scum an unfair advantage. One shot reviver COULD be scum, simply because it'd be an easy "Look! I'm town!" type thing and give scum an easy fakeclaim.

Once again - where did we have alignment confirmations on players? Tazaro was mod-confirmed, why isn't gandalf a possibility again? I'm just trying to work this from the ground up and make sure we haven't accidentally cleared the final scum.

Unvote
for now
green shirt thursdays
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Reck: Rolethief
Benmage: One-shot lover maker
Tazaro: Innocent Child
Pacman: One-shot reviver
Gandalf: Commuter
Triglav: Monitor

Just for reference. Now, who is ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED, and HOW DO WE KNOW?
Tazaro is alignconfirmed (OBV). gandalf is likely align-confirmed as well, due to Kairyuu's results. I think Triglav might be confirmed as well; I just can't see his role in hands of a scumbag...
Benmage is by no means confirmed. Not you either (altough your claimed role is indeed unlikely in scum hands...), nor me (I can't see a one-shot reviver being of any use for scum other than "trolling" the town by reviving a scum in LyLo, but...).

Now Benmage is actually wagon-hopping like crazy. Votes xRECK mindlessly, then pushes his wagon with shitty reasons ("thanks for claiming scum LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH" as answer to a post that, while looked fishy, did somehow make sense), then suddenly hops to Triglav, with (guess what?) no reasons.
I'm now fairly sure of this.
Vote: Benmage.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT BEN'S ROLE WOULD BREAK THE GAME IN FAVOR OF SCUM IN ENDGAME?
green shirt thursdays
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: nvm the "no reasons for voting Tri". I didn't see them (ninja'd somehow).
Benmage wrote:Triglav is the inhim of this game. He's done absolutely nothing...Look at the claimed amalgamation of his hydra..His level of play is atrocious for those heads, unless its Just Ythan X2 and Adel he must be scum.

He's been coasting on his claim all game. Which was actually claimed late looking back if you ask me. And he's brought nothing to the table.

In over 100+ pgs he has less than 50 posts....mmhhmmm, active lurking 101.
First of all: inHim was town. Go read the flips.
Second: I think it's pretty obvious that Triglav might be lying about the identity of its heads. And no, that doesn't imply LynchAllLiars.
Third: He claimed D1. No late claim. DUH.
Fourth: He has been by one of the people with less posts in this game, being only superseeded by ani/Taz. After reading their ISO, they don't seem to have contributed much either. Hummm...
Fifth: I think you've been active lurking even worse. I remember D2 when we were bickering about your playing. You were only pestering about how spamfest had this game turned into. I repeatedly asked you to try and push for a lynch with actual arguments, but you just ignored me and kept pestering, not being helpful.
I think you've also coasted on your claim (and, yeah, I admit that I decided to be more careless of this game since my claim, first due to annoyance on how town was doing stuff, then due to overconfidence on how much we were winning). I can't find contribution from you, even when you criticized the spamfest so much. This is hypocrisy from you, and I think adds furhter scum points for you.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

xRECKONERx wrote:WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT BEN'S ROLE WOULD BREAK THE GAME IN FAVOR OF SCUM IN ENDGAME?
HUH?
This would only be in case town went all the way down to LyLo. Also, check what Kai said about already-flipped roles (YEAH HE IS SCUM BUT WHAT HE SAID WAS RIGHT).
Furhtermore, I think that town had lots of means to counterweight this (like the negator, the vigilante, the crapload of protective roles, and, why not, the reviver).
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmmm. Would Kairyuu gain anything from lying about his results? Like, if he claimed scum was actually town, then he'd know who the final scum was.
green shirt thursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Pac I haven't coasted shit, look at my post count. But I was disinterested around pg 52ish if I recall..Although I did just pull teeth to get kaiyruu lynched. And yes my ability in addition to play should have me way more confirmed.

Also even though it was D1, that something I'd envision claiming in my first post.

And your defense of him is just sad..point at other noncontributors doesn't make him any better. Saying I coasted again doesn't make him less scummy.

The guy reeeks of it.

I was right last time.

I was referring to inhim in CEB, not this game.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

I really don't care about this game and feel free to lynch me. Like I said I've been uninterested for 50 pgs. It was hilarious that I was right about Kaiyruu tho. I pleaded with him to kill me. The super saint thing was obvious.

When I die, lynch Tri.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not lynching Benmage today. I'll lynch Pacman though.
green shirt thursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

xRECKONERx wrote:Not lynching Benmage today. I'll lynch Pacman though.
I will too. Logic is not his forte. Tri is still my new #1.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

We should nolynch today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow if we're wrong today. Tazaro dies overnight anyway.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: gandalf5166

How is a commuter pro-town, again?
My scummiest read is still on Benmage but my willingness to keep him alive is based solely on the fact that dram wouldn't make a scum lovermaker IMO.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Seriously, hold on. I need to think about this. I think gandalf is scum. I don't feel like trying to find DGB's results or Kairyuu's results to confirm my theory, though.
If it's not gandalf, it's Benmage. His role is more likely to be in scum hands than Pacman's is, in retrospect.

ARLKJAS;DLKFJ;ALKSDJFA I HATE THIS MY MIND KEEPS JUMPING BACK AND FORTH
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I retract my statement about lynching Pacman. One-shot reviver, plus uhhhhm he's screaming at everyone to scumhunt whereas scum would probably just go with the quicklynches. Yeup.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

-o--cou-- 29: --m- O---

*INCORRECT*

----- -y---!
Last edited by dramonic on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

/bah

/pointandlaugh
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE NOT ONLINE AND JUMPING ON MY GANDALF THING
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, let's break this shit down. It's 3:45am and I'M WILLING TO MAKE CASES to show you guys something. I also think I just figured out how to break this game wide open.

FIRST THING'S FIRST: Tazaro is confirmed town, and I am town.
This leaves BENMAGE, PACMAN, GANDALF, AND TRIGLAV.

Let me say this:
Triglav is town
. Dram is really good with balance, and one scumteam having inside setup knowledge would not fit his balancing style.

This brings us to the final three people: Pacman, Benmage, and Gandalf. Here's how I think I can break the game. Anyone remember Fate's flip?
Vowel Lyncher
. The vowels that have flipped so far would be "I" (purple scum), and "E" (town). This leaves "O" (me), "U" (Benmage), and "A" (Gandalf).
NO WAY are all of the vowels town when there was already a vowel on the purple scumteam. There's just no fucking way. ONE of the final vowels has to be scum.
I know it's not me.
Benmage's role would be broken in scum's hands, IMO.

Therefore, it's gandalf.

NOW PLEASE VOTE ACCORDINGLY.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Plus... I'm sorry, but commuter makes WAY too much sense as the final scum power. Lovermaker? Nope. One-shot reviver? How is that useful to scum. Monitor? See above post about balancing issues. This, coupled with the vowel thing, means either me or gandalf (because let's admit, my role COULD work from a scum perspective).

It's gandalf.

It's fucking gandalf.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE
green shirt thursdays
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Maybe you should have looked back for Kai and DGB's results. Kai confirmed me town yesterday, and DGB said I had a 0% chance of being red scum.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The vowel thing is just stupid. And didn't Kai already cover that brokenscumrole=/= town? Also, I believe the theory on Pac is that he's a JOAT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Headache
vote gandalf

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”