Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

We are back in mylo, but SSBF is scum, which confirms SpyreX...you and him won't be left in endgame.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kirbyoshi wrote:No, we should lynch SSBF toDay, and if he's town, we lynch Spyrex. That's the plan.
If he was town the game already would've been over...goddamn its like children here.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by XScorpion »

vote: SSBF
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

With XScorpion's hammer on me, scum has officially won this game. More comments later after the game is officially declared over.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
4 to lynch
Super Smash Bros. Fan (4) SpyreX, Benmage, Kirbyoshi, Xscorpion

Not voting (2) jenniwren, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Death scene coming.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

After his honey nut O's--er, his attitude--didn't help the town's sticky situations at all, Buzz Bee sees his time come to an end.

A swift lynch, with heavy consequences. Do the rest of you live to see another day?

Super Smash Bros. Fan, Buzz Bee (from Honey Nut Cheerios), was lynched. His alignment was
Town
and his role was
Vanilla

Nobody suspected the first one. We were supposed to be friends, united for the sake of humanity. But one among us went evil, and others followed.

We woke up Sunday morning to find Count Chocula staked through the heart. At least he was a limited-edition anyways. But more of us met the same fate, so we were forced to put down the spoons and take up the nooses....

We, personally, were only pretending, though. The other nine fought for what they thought was right, but they missed out on the true glory. Cereal Killers! After five days, we neared victory. Breakfast was ours...forever?

jenniwren, Sugar Bear (from Golden Crisp), was killed. Her alignment was
Town
and her role was
Vanilla
Benmage, Crackle (from Rice Krispies), was killed. His alignment was
Town
and his role was
Vanilla
Kirbyoshi, Toucan Sam (from Froot Loops), was killed. His alignment was
Town
and his role was
Sane Gun Owner

Ah, the sweet taste of
cereal
victory...

hiphop, Pop (from Rice Krispies), who was a
Mafia Fruit Vendor
, wins.
Xscorpion, the Trix Rabbit (from Trix), who was a
Mafia One-shot Bulletproof
, survives and wins.
SpyreX, Dig'Em (from Honey Smacks), who was a
Mafia One-Shot Roleblocker
, survives and wins.
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

GAME NOTES

The fake daykill flavor was just cuz I felt like having some fun and I didn't realize that somebody might actually think that was a failed kill attempt. Sorry for any confusion there.

I wish we hadn't had the issue of replacements, since I really wasn't prepared to deal with that, but I'm glad that we picked that up. Thanks again to SSBF, Equinox, and Benmage.

There was a chance of scum not winning, which would have happened if on N5 Spyrex had killed Kirbyoshi without roleblocking him, but reading their Quicktopic I figured that the chances of that were too slim to consider.

What I meant by "flavor should not affect the game" was that I didn't want it to. With role PMs, I just put player-mascot-role into an RNG and then made up flavor on the spot when they were combined.

NIGHT ACTIONS

night 1

Zang
role investigate
Xscorpion (one-shot bulletproof; failure:killed)
Xscorpion
kill
Zang (success)

night 2

hiphop
dummy
hiphop (success)
Xscorpion
kill
xvart (success)

night 3

Xscorpion
kill
Equinox (success)

night 4

(none)

ROLES
Sawyer/Equinox wrote:You are
Cap'n Crunch
. The kids all love you, but all you can do is crunch-a-tize them. You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have no special abilities. You win when only Town players are alive.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:You are
Buzz Bee
(from Honey Nut Cheerios). Nobody can say no to your honey nut O's, but your O's apparently don't kill scum.. You are a
Vanilla Townie
ConfidAnon/Benmage wrote:You are
Crackle
(from Rice Krispies). Snap and Pop are here... but have they turned against you? You are a
Vanilla Townie
jenniwren wrote:You are
Sugar Bear
(from Golden Crisp). The town can't get enough of you, but all you provide them is tons of sugar. You are a
Vanilla Townie
xvart wrote:You are
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird
(from Cocoa Puffs). You're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, but you're also secretly cuckoo for vanilla puffs. You are a
Vanilla Townie
Robocopter87 wrote:You are
Snap
(from Rice Krispies). Crackle and Pop could be good or bad for all you know, but at least you have a thick skin. You are a
Town One-shot Bulletproof
. If a player attempts to kill you at night, you will survive all kill attempts against you on that night, unless another player's ability affects yours. This ability only works on the first night that a player attempts to kill you. You win when only Town players are alive.
charter wrote:You are
Lucky
(From Lucky Charms). They're always after you lucky charms, so you're always stalking them. You are a
Town Watcher
. Every night, you may target one player. I will tell you which other players targeted that player on that night, unless another player's ability affects yours. You win when only Town players are alive.
Kirbyoshi wrote:You are
Toucan Sam
(from Froot Loops). You follow your nose, it always knows, at least in regards to your nighttime visitors. You are a
Town Sane Gun Owner
. Whenever a Mafia or third-party player targets you, that player will die, unless another player's ability affects yours. This ability does not roleblock that player. You win when only Town players are alive.
Zang wrote:You are
Tony the Tiger
(from Frosted Flakes). You're grrrreat, grrrreat enough to track somebody down and figure out what they've been doing. You are a
Town One-shot Role Cop
. On one night of your choosing, you may target one player. I will tell you that player's role, unless another player's ability affects yours or you target a Mafia Goon (who investigate as Vanilla). I will not tell you that player's alignment. You win when only Town players are alive.
Xscorpion wrote:You are
the Trix Rabbit
(from Trix). Silly rabbit, Town is for kids! You've found your way into the mafia and you've brought some protection with you. You are a
Mafia One-shot Bulletproof
. If a player attempts to kill you at night, you will survive all kill attempts on that night, unless another player's ability affects yours. This ability only works on the first night that a player attempts to kill you. You win when only Mafia players are alive. QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cnZWTk4Z2QQPA
SpyreX wrote:You are
Dig'Em
(from Honey Smacks). Your most recent satis-Smack-tion has come from locking other mascots down for the night. You are a
Mafia One-shot Roleblocker
. On one night of your choosing, you may target one player. That player's ability(ies) will be cancelled on that night, unless another player's ability affects yours. You win when only Mafia players are alive. QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cnZWTk4Z2QQPA
hiphop wrote:You are
Pop
(from Rice Krispies). You left Snap and Crackle behind to fulfill your own, evil, destiny. You are a
Mafia Fruit Vendor
. Every night, you may target one player. This is a dummy action: it has no effect other than those caused by the fact that it is indeed an "official" action. You win when only Mafia players are alive. QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cnZWTk4Z2QQPA
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh yea I was scum. My bad :twisted:

Feel free to give the QT.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Happy Anniversary, Spyrex... :P

I've never been so confused about anything in my life as I have been about this game. :roll:
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by charter »

I'm still baffled by why XScorp was never lynched. Oh well, good job scum.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Faraday »

Reviewed this and figured while it was town balanced, the Town Gun Owner would probably be balanced by the fact town win % on MS is quite low in Mini Games (3 lynches is hard) also figured the BP would go some way to helping balance it out for the mafia.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:06 am

Post by jenniwren »

Charter: I'm sorry I tunneled on you so much. Why were you so convinced I was scum before I even voted for you?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 am

Post by xvart »

This game was a disaster for the town. I take my share of the responsibility for keeping XScorp alive on D2. But seriously, hiphop should have been instalynched after his claim:
hiphop, 34 wrote:Guys, now that I do not have a role, it is safe to say that i was only a One-Shot. Don't think it would be useful to keep it hidden any longer. Last night i saved myself.

I was planning to vote xscorp as soon as the day was started, but something happened. The mod told me my action was successful. The pm startled me, and made me rethink about whether xscorp was scum or not. If the mod is willing to say if my action was successful or not, then mod will no doubt do the same thing for anybody else including xscorp and his night 1 action. This of course makes for interesting dilemma. 1.If xscorp is mafia, he would know that the mod does this if he makes the kills, however so would xscorp has town when he tried to kill night. 2. Did the mafia target me last night and xscorp killed too, or did the mafia target xvart. The former would make sense, being mafia targets the protective role, except so does Wifom. That is all the info I have. I am not sure what to believe at the moment.
Nurse playing backup to a bulletproof? And him protecting himself and getting a response from the moderator? And XScorp's reasoning for killing me was almost as terrible.

The Dead QT (AKA my dead rage): http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/m5ggKY5d5HyVX

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
hiphop wrote: Because of this Scum must be Benmage and Spyrex. If it was only one of them then scum would have lynched me yesterday with the other 2.
I can't help but get the feeling you and Spy are trying to bus one another.

I've been having difficulty pin-point the third scum in this game. You and Xscorp are clearly two of them.
Ugh, I so had this.... that last post today by ssbf sounded too defeatist
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 am

Post by xvart »

Yeah, Benmage. I thought you were coming on strong and going to be the voice of reason in all the madness.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
If scum chose not to NK, to set this up....gg.
:roll: ....hating replacing
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

Not my best performance but good enough.

Oddly enough, not TOO much would have changed on the flipside - except I probably would have been a bit more active D1 to make sure charter didn't get lynched (seriously guys I still don't understand that one while it sure helped me) and XS would have been dead, dead DEAD D2 if not D1.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Equinox »

Ugh. Yet another noobish performance from Equinox. I can't believe I let myself flip-flop so much when it was obvious that hiphop and XScorpion needed to die. Sigh. How embarrassing. :(

I really like this setup. Nice mixture of variety and balance. Thanks for the smooth modding!

Good game, everybody. +props to SpyreX for convincing town to jump on the SSBF wagon.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am

Post by xvart »

I was really surprised that there was really no questioning of the JK of SSBF claim and no discussion on whether or not SSBF might have been the target.

Scum QT?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:00 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Benmage wrote:
Benmage wrote:If scum chose not to NK, to set this up....gg.
I'm pretty sure the lack of a kill was just because neither scum logged on deadline day.
xvart wrote:Scum QT?
In the roles post
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Benmage »

There was no way in my mind ssbf would've been nk'd.... and I believed it only because his post if coming from a town person didn't have nearly enough spy hate or doubt even.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

*facepalm*

Its all good. Now that its over.

Good job scum. I think SpyreX was the best scum in this game.

GG
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Robocopter87 wrote:*facepalm*

Its all good. Now that its over.

Good job scum. I think SpyreX was the best scum in this game.

GG
Of course, he was the only one unpegged...and nice little endgame gamble
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by XScorpion »

charter wrote:I'm still baffled by why XScorp was never lynched. Oh well, good job scum.
This.
One of my worst played games ever, yet I didn't die. Lol? Saved by having a great scumbuddy in Spyrex.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by XScorpion »

BTW Robo please don't take any of day 1 personally, I was just screwing with you XD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”