chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no point vigging dekes though, let vezok get his win on a scum lynch. Vig AGar.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ademisk (5): Dekes, dramonic, BloodCovenent, vezokpiraka, AGar
Dekes (2): jenniwren, MagnaofIllusion

Not voting (2): chesskid3, Ademisk

Lynch was reached in post 765.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You all corner Michael Dawson, looking at him suspiciously.

"Hey, man, y'all got it all wrong, now! All I wanna do is protect my boy!"

Someone raises an eyebrow. "Yes. And you would do...ANYTHING...to protect him? Including killing the rest of us?"

Michael holds up his hands in defense. "Wait, what!? That's insane! I would never--"

He attempts to defend himself further, but five of you jump him and lynch him too quickly. The last thing he can do before his neck snaps is scream out his boy's name one last time.

Ademisk [MICHAEL DAWSON],
Town Guard
, lynched D2

It is now Night 2. Actions are due within 48-72 hours.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

A shrill shriek pierces the nighttime air. Everyone awakes and finds the little child, Walt, dead in his tent.

"He... he was just a child."

Tears begin flowing. Everyone is overcome with grief over the loss of such an innocent little boy to such vile scum.

jenniwren [WALT LLOYD],
Beloved Prince
, killed N2

It is now Night 3. Actions are due within 48 hours.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Morning breaks again. The mourning is over. However, there are two dead bodies on the ground.

Sawyer, the redneck with a stone heart of gold, lay dead on the ground, a bullet through his head.
And Charlie, the rockstar who only wanted to help, also has a bullet through his head.

It is a grim day indeed.

MagnaofIllusion [CHARLIE PACE],
Vanilla Townie
, killed N3
dramonic [JAMES "SAWYER" FORD],
Limited Vigilante Neighbor
, killed N3

It is now Day 4. Deadline is two weeks from this post.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Holy shit i'm good.
CLaim: John Locke - Town Tracker
N2 Dekes visited jenni
N3 AGar visited Dramonic
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh and N1 MoI visited noone.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

because of lyncher we have to lynch AGar first, though, otherwise we get endgamed.

BC, why the hell did you shoot MoI?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: AGar
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AGar, please claim.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

BC why they hell did you shoot MoI? I see a scenario where you just blew the game...the Adem lynch was survivable, but you killed the obvtown and put us at lylo with >>>>>>>>>> why the hell did you do that?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:BC why they hell did you shoot MoI? I see a scenario where you just blew the game...the Adem lynch was survivable, but you killed the obvtown and put us at lylo with >>>>>>>>>> why the hell did you do that?
Fuck you, and Fuck off until I get a claim AGar.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Seriously dude I want one fucking reason why you would shoot MoI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hey Reck, when we lose this game because of BC can I still be in for S2? :(((
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote:Chesskid3

We shot Jenni, We shot jason, I shot Dram.

We lynch this scum today, i'll shoot scum tonight. game over, town win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You're an idiot. You shot your partner? Also no you didn't shoot your partner, because I tracked AGar, and he's the one who shot Dram. You shot MoI, stop lying.

Why shoot the obv town?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:You're an idiot. You shot your partner? Also no you didn't shoot your partner, because I tracked AGar, and he's the one who shot Dram. You shot MoI, stop lying.

Why shoot the obv town?
Nice fake claim. I like it scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You're stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, BC, regardless of if you shot Jenni, Dekes also shot her.
Regardless of if you shot Dram, Dekes shot him. Did dram shoot MoI then?

Also why are you so bad at this game?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Er, 2nd Dekes is AGar.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:Also, BC, regardless of if you shot Jenni, Dekes also shot her.
Regardless of if you shot Dram, Dekes shot him. Did dram shoot MoI then?

Also why are you so bad at this game?
So fucking up, and it's so blatantly scummy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Remember when I called you a VI on page like 6? I called that shit.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also if you seriously are that fail of a vig, I pity anyone in any game with you whenever you are a vig. You get the town guard lynched, vig BP, and then vig your vig partner.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

seriously though it's almost worth losing so I can mock you for being the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:Also if you seriously are that fail of a vig, I pity anyone in any game with you whenever you are a vig. You get the town guard lynched, vig BP, and then vig your vig partner.
That's why i vig'd him. Because it looked to scummy by night 3.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”