chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:So BC is a VI. Goddamnit.
Unvote

Spending all day packing today, not much time to say anything/nothign happened except the scummiest person alive was just randomly cleared.
Should I put down a vote before leaving for a week, or just remain unvoted?
Hohoho. I called it a month ago!
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

On a more serious note time to stop poking fun at BC, but cmon man, :(((
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 am

Post by dramonic »

It's really funny how absolutely nobody is congratulating scum for winning XD
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

nah man scum should thank BC for winning
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:09 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I TOLD YOU DEKES WAS SCUM.
I CALLED ON PAGE 1.

Go SCREW YOURSELF MAFIA.\

Also I will keep playing mafia here for LOST. I mean only RECK lost games.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Dekes »

vezokpiraka wrote:I TOLD YOU DEKES WAS SCUM.
I CALLED ON PAGE 1.
Lol, that makes the win even sweeter :D
chesskid3 wrote:nah man scum should thank BC for winning
^This.

Honestly, there's no way we should've won this thing after N1 and how we (had to) play(ed) after that. It was miracolous that we pushed the Ademisk lynch through. We were already grasping at straws and realizing this thing's over for us in the QT (it's in the role pm for anyone who's interested).

But we couldn't have wished for a more beautiful N4. BC killing off dram. Chess tracking AGar, so that BC got the impression that chess lied about his tracking results, simply perfect. But I will never understand how AGar wasn't an automatic lynch after his hammer on D2.

I'm impressed by chess who went from noisemaker and our main lynch target to the most obvtown by the end of D2.

When I read through the dead QT I was expecting mostly "Yep, Dekes and AGar fo' sho'. Town's got this one in the bag!". I'm surprised by how much suspicions MoI received. He was imo unlynchable in this game.

Overall, I'd say this deserves a scummie nomination for most outstanding, overwhelming scum perfomance by jason, AGar, me and BC....no? >_>

The modding by Reck was great. Flavor was awesome, mod presence was perfect. But lol@the setup supposed to be non bastardized. A town nurse for a mafia doc, who turned out to be useless even if he had lived longer? Two limited vigs who weren't alignment confirmed and didn't know their kill was strongman? Those are not basic roles and it's at least borderline bastardly :P
But it's all good, it provided a fun, very swingy game.

I'm definitely /pre-in for S2.

And since you so shamelessy advertised the dram's and your OoT-game in this thread, I thought I'd show my interest in that one, too :roll:
How soon can we expect this one to roll?
What are the /inning requirements? And more importantly, how much experience would you advise to join this game?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Bastardly doesn't mean non-basic or non-normal roles >.>
That's what a theme game is for?

I'll let dram handle the questions about OoT, because my brain is shutting down.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 am

Post by dramonic »

You dont need to have a particularely big amount of experience, as long as you know it's gonna be a crazy game :P
Also, sign-ups should be up later today, if Kinetic moves it a bit :P
There are no specific inning requirements, except not be a super newbie. you're good to in if you want.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I can haz /in?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

For Lost or OOT?
green shirt thursdays
Ademisk
Ademisk
Goon
Ademisk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Ademisk »

Thanks for the game Reck, it was fun even when I didn't know that flavor. But I've been wondering about the 'None, yet' part under mine and jenni's role. What would those additional powers have been and how would they have been activated?
Propane and Propane Nightmares
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You never got additional powers :P
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

uh both if possible, if only one then awesome too :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

despite BC messing itup, this game was pretty sweet
Also I got to be John Locke. Woohoo
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

xRECKONERx wrote:
The Mod's Thoughts:

In any case, I thought BC shooting dram N3 was just... the worst play ever. Nothing personal BC, but he pretty much drove the idea of a kill on jasonT1981 N1, and then you shoot him? It makes no sense, I tell ya. Neither does preemptively jumping the gun and voting chesskid3 at the start of Day 4, thereby handing scum the win.
You're probably right. In my head i was convinced you wouldn't give scum two night kills, and just the way Dram was playing in the QT, it almost felt as if he was herding me.... which is understandable since i am easily influenced in that manner. I just felt weirded out that he STILL wanted to kill the claimed BP when we had the guard flip.

I am completely responsible for town loss.

I enjoyed the game despite almost being modkilled twice.

I'd like to Pre-/in for season two if you'll let me Reck. However.... Jenni... if you are in it... and I see more wall of texts.... and I have a killing role... you will be /dead sooooo fast.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BC, if I get a killing role, guess wat
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

My thoughts on the game in general and players in specific –

First off I’d like to compliment Reck on set-up and flavor of the game. You effectively subverted the flavor in setting up Jack and Claire as Mafians. Good work. Going forward I will never again assume anything from you on Source flavor versus Game flavor.

Second I’d like to give you a :P to Reck for making me the lone VT in the game. I deserve better damn it!

Congratulations to the Mafia. You didn’t play a perfect game but you certainly played well enough to win. Specifically you made very good NK choices during the game.

I think overall I played a pretty good game as VT.

Good Points – Picking up on the obv-lyncher status of Vezok. Correctly assessing that there was 1 scum in the HH / BC / AGar group. VC Analysis properly segregating AGar and Dekes into separate scum pools.

No So Good Points – Making the push on HH and BC before AGar, regardless of how much I disliked their play. Not looking further into the Jason interactions, which caused me to go off track for much of the second Day.

Specific player comments –

Hacker – I saw your comments in the Dead QT regarding me as suspected scum based on pushing your case. I understand the emotional impact of being attacked but knowing you were an actual Cop I can’t understand why you considered Vezok’s claim credible. You know you are Town and the likelihood of another Town aligned cop to be unlikely. Yet you were willing to follow along before flips showed that Dekes could be scum.

FSHydra – No complaints from me. Solid Town play. Probably too solid. Having a Town Nurse activated Day 2 would have been nice.

Ademisk – I don’t know what specifically made you so scummy. Perhaps it is your reactions when questioned by others. Whatever the case it would have been best just to claim Michael straight out as Guard and made sure jenni’s role was not compromised.

Jenni – Aside from your early departure into fandom and some questionable breadcrumbing early I thought you played a solid game. Your Dekes – Jason interaction analysis Day 2 was spot on and make me rethink my position. Good job. Keep in mind that you have to be more proactive as Town in not only defending your case but convincing others.

Dram – I think your Day 1 good shot on Jason blinded you the rest of the game. I honestly can’t believe you STILL chose to kill jenni N2 after Ademisk flipped Town and I had clearly pointed out Dekes and AGar. I really don’t care whether Beloved Princesses can be scum … much of your case was built on the link between jenni and Ademisk. If you had simply vigged AGar N2 as suggested I think Town would have won this thing.

Chesskid – Overall a solid game. You reaction to being questioned Day 2 was a little over the top. Impressed you didn’t hammer Ademisk Day 2 after the evidence started to filter in despite your self-confessed hammer lust.

BC – The best thing I can say about this experience is I now know what to expect from you. You are going to be relegated to my MPR category of players. As has been said – your choice to Vig Dram and then vote Chesskid made you the scum MVP.

Vezo – I’ll be charitable … retirement in full would be the best option for you.

AGar - Your Day 2 play was not nearly as good as your Day 1. Your chainsaw defense of Dekes was just too blatant. Good Nightchoices, IMO.

Dekes – I’m glad to say I’ve got good scum meta on you for my personal files. Can’t complain about your play except for your over-the-top reaction when I offhandedly remarked that you were no longer getting a flavor pass.

Jason – You really need to work on your scum meta :D
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:BC, if I get a killing role, guess wat
I hope we're scum together so I can out you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

good game... though uncountered Jack - Doc claim and 2 vigs shoot me :( Damn.

Ah well, was fun to read.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

watch me be the godfather and submit you as killing yourself at night. Wouldn't that be hilarious?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 am

Post by HackerHuck »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hacker – I saw your comments in the Dead QT regarding me as suspected scum based on pushing your case. I understand the emotional impact of being attacked but knowing you were an actual Cop I can’t understand why you considered Vezok’s claim credible. You know you are Town and the likelihood of another Town aligned cop to be unlikely. Yet you were willing to follow along before flips showed that Dekes could be scum.
If you think about it from my perspective, Dekes had already name claimed so I really had nothing to gain by calling out Vezok on his unlikely claim. I didn't believe that vezok as scum would make such a risky move and Deke's lack of fullclaim made me very uneasy about him. I'm really curious though why you chose me out of those three to tunnel on.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

chesskid3 wrote:watch me be the godfather and submit you as killing yourself at night. Wouldn't that be hilarious?
That would be fucking retarded.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

kinda like shooting your vig partner?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pre-ins for S2:
1 jasonT1981
2 Dekes
3 AGar
4 dramonic
5 MagnaofIllusion
6 BloodCovenent

Final six slots will be open when we're in signups!
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can you like pm me when it's in signups? :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”