Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, obviously we got scum but that was way too fast a day.
Enigma wrote:SOMEONE NUKE PERCY QUICK WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR??!??
Mod wrote:[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to Engima.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Monday, 4 October at 03:50am EST.
So, it might've been launched right after that post or it was just the mod posting when it was launched. If it as launched right after that post, I would definitely go for Percy being town and this incriminating him purposefully. Now, Im not sure when since it was deleted, but when Percy posted, he had three messages at the same time from the mod. This could've been scum spamming but I'd lean towards it just being the mod's timing, a.k.a. the nuke was heading toward Enigma before 3:50 AM.
Percy wrote:Just got home. Reading now.
Enigma wrote:DONT FUCKN HAMMER RED UNTIL SOMEONE NUKES PERCY WTF.
Percy wrote:Vote: RedCoyote.
...I rest my case.

I don't see a townie hammering when a guy is deciding where to place his nuke and when others ask him not to hammer. Looks like scum trying to prevent town from getting info.
Nuke: Percy

(You cannot launch nuclear weapons during twilight. --AGM)
Spyrex wrote:I'm talking the other end. If someone says "I've got nukes yo" the answer is "prove it" because if they were lying then they are the dead as per rules.
^This @ Socio.
Calcifer wrote:Also, could "may" be the key to the cipher? I'm not a coding expert, but yeah.
I tried it on Percy's Vigenere site and got
[quote="oe ddoadd rk fuj ppnce/xacwdgq. oy wnulhpn nule foe gk ltptrw cllizsltvazaoy wnj huyytasttkn gk pzosotlp axiwpe shkf dpyijanr hemabthizq oq phk eedoamw sz phgl tzsn nss yk lksdd ef zzid es rwavad[/quote]
so I doubt it.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^EBWOP:
Result wrote:[quote="oe ddoadd rk fuj ppnce/xacwdgq. oy wnulhpn nule foe gk ltptrw cllizsltvazaoy wnj huyytasttkn gk pzosotlp axiwpe shkf dpyijanr hemabthizq oq phk eedoamw sz phgl tzsn nss yk lksdd ef zzid es rwavad
That failed.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey guys, just checking in to say that I've been sick for the past few days and I don't necessarily feel better right now.

V/LA for a few.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 3, Vote Count 2 - The Final Vote Count]

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." --Charles Sumner

[Votes]

Calcifer
(0)
Enigma
(0)
Faraday
(0)
Hinduragi
(0)
Percy
(1) - RedCoyote
RedCoyote
(5) - SpyreX, Hinduragi, Faraday, SocioPath, Percy
SocioPath
(0)
SpyreX
(0)
Zhero
(0)

Not Voting
(3) Calcifer, Enigma, Zhero

[Activity]

Enigma
will be destroyed by a nuclear missile of unknown origins on Monday, 4 October 2010 at 3:55am EST.

The deadline is Friday, 15 October 2010 at 12pm EST. No prods currently needed.

:::::::::::::

"Sir, our latest reports show at least one ICBM in the air."
"Can we shoot it down?"
"No, sir. We have very little time until impact."
"What have the joint-NATO members decided?"
"Well, sir, one of them produced some highly classified intelligence suggesting that the one known as "RedCoyote" was a spy."
"And?"
"The council has acted upon it, sir."
"Acted how?"
"Conventional strike. We traced him to a submarine in the North Atlantic. Our destroyer's depth charges made quick work of him.
"As expected. Did we receive any communication before he was eliminated?"
"Yes, sir. He confessed, but showed no remorse."
"Of course. They always confess at the end … but without regret. That's because they're not politicians."
"Sir?"
"They truly believe in what they are fighting for. It's not politics as usual. It's an actual revolution."
"Sir, if I may, this rhetoric is very unlike our normal campaign stance…"
"We can at least respect the man for who he is and what he represents … even if he does need to be eliminated. It's a time of nuclear crisis. Lives will be lost. Real lives. Remember that.
"Yes, sir."

RedCoyote (Submarine, Warsaw Pact) - lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. You have until Sunday, 3 October at 11pm EST to send in all actions.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[DEFCON Mafia - Day 4, DEFCON 1]

"Another strike by enemy stealth craft, sir."
"Dear god. They're retaliating. Who this time?"
"We unexpectedly lost transmission with SpyreX just moments ago … we're still repositioning satellite feed, but the combined spike in energy levels in the area is strongly leading us to believe it was him …"
"We can't keep taking losses like this. This whole ordeal needs to end."
"To be fair, sir, they started it."
"They poked us gently in the side. We hit them back with a massive club. How else were they supposed to escalate?"
"I'm not sure, sir."
"Of course you'r not. None of us are. That's why we're caught in this damn war in the first place. Nobody can trust anyone else."
"They're communists, sir. Not to be trusted by default."
"Keep us at DEFCON 1. It's first strike - now or never. Either we take them out, or they'll take us out."
"Yes, sir. That's the spirit."

SpyreX (Espionage, NATO) was eliminated Night 3

It is now Day 4. The deadline is Monday, 18 October at 11pm EST.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Yo AGM, can we get a count-down for when Enigma blown up?

- Hades

(Enigma will be destroyed on Monday, 4 October at 3:50am EST. Custom countdown clock here. --AGM)
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Percy »

OK, I am astonished that Hinduragi nuked me (or tried to).
Hinduragi wrote:I don't see a townie hammering when a guy is deciding where to place his nuke and when others ask him not to hammer. Looks like scum trying to prevent town from getting info.
Nuke: Percy
What info would that be, exactly? Red was scum. SpyreX had claimed. Enigma wanted me to be nuked, and that would be really, really dumb since I'm actually the guy with Eavesdrop and I'm NATO, and he's completely tilted when it comes to his read on me. This way, Enigma gets another result from his fighter ability before he dies.

If you're going to nuke me, then present a case. I was onto RedCoyote before anyone else, and trying to pass my vote off as a scum quickhammer is just sloppy.

I haven't got any messages. I haven't been able to decode the one I posted yesterday, either.

Just to reinforce this: There are two scum, and I'm not one of them. Nuking me will bring the game to 2:4, so it'll be MyLo. If we don't nuke anyone, we've got a spare lynch.

I'm going to compile the claims so far, see if there is info to be gleaned.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by Percy »

Still working on it, but Hinduragi, what were you going on about at the bottom of page 23? SpyreX is still just as wrong as he was before. Was my hammer the thing that changed your mind?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Percy »

Claim status:

Fighter - Enigma - N1 Percy, N2 Calcifer??, N3 ???
Aircraft Carrier - Zhero - N1 nothing, N2 SpyreX nuke prevent, N3 ???
Radar - Calcifer - N1 Enigma, N2 RedCoyote, N3 ???
Eavesdrop - Percy
Silo - SocioPath
Silo - Hinduragi
??? - Faraday

Battleship - Elscouta
Submarine - RedCoyote
Air Base - AurorusVox
Espionage - SpyreX - N1 Enigma, N2 RedCoyote
Fail Safe - ???
Special Ops - ???

Faraday not claiming yesterday is a bit :?.

Also just realised that after Enigma is dead, we'll be in MyLo. Nuking me makes it LyLo.

Right now, I'd like to hear more from Faraday and SocioPath. I might be wrong with the Eavesdrop WIFOM, but I'm giving Hinduragi a few extra townpoints because of it. Still, the whole nuking me business is puzzling.
Calcifer wrote:Also, could "may" be the key to the cipher? I'm not a coding expert, but yeah.
No, unfortunately.

@Zhero
: Was Aircraft Carrier your first choice? Why did you choose it over other abilities?

Also, let's finish off claiming.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Faraday »

Hinduragi's prob town.

I'm the failsafe, I didn't want to claim yesterday as I saw that red had claimed failsafe and wasn't sure why so I thought it best to avoid claiming. this was also why I wanted him dead.

Not sure if we should nuke or not, thinking lynching zhero who's prob scum here is the best way to go.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Zhero »

Percy wrote:
@Zhero
: Was Aircraft Carrier your first choice? Why did you choose it over other abilities?
Yes, it was. I felt it was a potentially useful ability for scum and it might be nice to deny them that, and I also felt that the anti-nuke aspect of it was valuable to town. Scum nukes always hit town but town nukes don't always hit scum, and scum have more incentive to grab nuclear capabilities (since the info roles are devalued for them), so nuclear capability is statistically a threat to town. I hoped to help minimize the danger.

I missed the sub and the terrorist went down early, but it's the thought that counts.
Percy wrote:Right now, I'd like to hear more from Faraday and SocioPath. I might be wrong with the Eavesdrop WIFOM, but I'm giving Hinduragi a few extra townpoints because of it. Still, the whole nuking me business is puzzling.
Agreed on all points here, Faraday and SocioPath have disturbingly fluffy ISOs.
-Zhero
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[DEFCON Mafia - Day 4, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALRERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR ICBM IMPACT DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Conducting damage analysis...

Enigma (Fighter, NATO) was annihilated Day 4
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Percy wrote:What info would that be, exactly?
I was preparing to see if I should test the failsafe claim because I had a solid scum read on RC. The other info would just be added discussion to look at possible pairs with RC. Enigma getting a fighter result does check out as a valid reason for your hammer but why not mention it then?. I also wanted to see what reactions I could get from you or anyone else before N3 started.

As for your 657, the bottom of page 23 was more of why I hadn't decided to nuke you yet. I didn't change my mind solely because of the hammer. I had been contemplating it all along but your prior actions with your initial dropped messages post added up so I decided it best not to early on. Spyrex/Enigma both had valid points about the convenience of your messages and how great they were. But this made it even harder to trust you. Enigma getting nuked, SpyreX being most likely NK'd(If he didn't, it would've been easy to abort the launch), and your hammer when you were asked not to by basically confirmed town seemed pretty scummy to me.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Percy »

OK Zhero, next question: Who did you target last night?

No result from Enigma is disappointing. But Red was scum, and why try nuking before we had the flips?

I'm pretty sure Hinduragi is town. I'm town, and I think Calcifer is town. I discounted Sociopath as I thought he was the target of scum attention, but perhaps the message I got regarding him was more scum misdirection. Hey Sociopath, what do you think of the game so far?
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Zhero »

Percy wrote:OK Zhero, next question: Who did you target last night?
I think that's better left unsaid for now.
-Zhero
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Faraday »

vote zhero
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Percy »

Yeah, I'm feeling that a little too.

We can test the nuke claims, and make it LyLo. In fact, I think that's the best idea. We should use the nukes as a pre-lynch, rather than the standard play (No Lynch) in this position. At least we have a chance of hitting scum this way. We can test Zhero's claim while we're at it.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

Percy wrote:Hey Sociopath, what do you think of the game so far?
ITS GOOD STUFF.
Except a bit slower than my last AGM game which kinda saddens me, although that is a lot of my fault too, as my actively level has been shattered.
BUT MY READ WAS GOOD.

THE PROBLEM THOUGH IS MY OTHER MAIN READ WAS FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF YOU PERCY, YOU.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?

Ive given it some time, to compile all that crap in my head.
And have decided to eschew it.
Some stupid silly WIFOM game shouldn't interfere with ACTUAL SCUMHUNTING.
AND MY CASE WAS A GOOD ONE.
VOTE: HINDU
Percy wrote:We can test the nuke claims, and make it LyLo. In fact, I think that's the best idea. We should use the nukes as a pre-lynch, rather than the standard play (No Lynch) in this position. At least we have a chance of hitting scum this way.
FINE WITH ME.
BUT MY NUKE ISNT GOING TO RESULT FROM A TOWN CIRCLE JERKING, I.E. DONT BOTHER TRYING TO CONTROL IT WITH PSEUDO-VOTES.
MY NUKE IS THE NUKE THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

AND I JOINED THIS GAME FOR SOME MASSIVE NUKING ACTION.
Which actually kind of saddens me with the setup, considering their were 10 power roles, meaning good potential of actually quite few with silos, and 8 of those power roles have nothing to do with NUKES in general, one of which goes so far as to actually make for fewer NUKES.

KINDA IRONIC WHEN LOOKING UPON THIS GAME AS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT THOUGH:
EVERYONE ALWAYS WANTS TO BE A DAYVIG.
BUT WHEN YOU START AS ONE, IT DOESNT SEEM AS SPECIAL.
AND THEREFOR STRIVE TO BE SOMETHING ELSE.
REMINDS ME OF A FALLACY THAT I CANT THINK OF THE NAME RIGHT NOW.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Calcifer »

OBTW, we tracked SpyreX to Sociopath.

We did it in case SpyreX was scum, and tried to get a ML today.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Percy »

Hey Zhero, please tell us why you're not forthcoming with the claim.

And Sociopath, you're saying I messed up your Doombunny read? What even?

Are you sold enough on your case to nuke Hinduragi?

I read your case over. I can see what you're saying, but I'm not sold. Your instant turn on Doombunny the next day took most of the bite out of it. Anything to add?
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am

Post by Zhero »

I'd rather not name my target right now because I'm curious who they choose to nuke, and if they know it won't work the end result changes.

Out of curiosity, why is the target important? If you're testing the silos you'll confirm my claim in the process anyway, and I'm not sure where the hypothetical scum motive would be here.

Faraday, why Fail Safe?
-Zhero
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Faraday »

Not seeing Hinduragi as scum with Red. Iirc red attacked him for a change in playstyle from days 1 --> day 2. I think from my point of view he could have pushed this on me more if he was scum with hindu as I was arguably guilty of the same thing (not really arguable actually)

Why failsafe? I wanted a sub, and was mistakenly under the impression I needed all troop types the one, so all passive. Failsafe seemed the most useful after Sub. Eavesdrop is something I'd not find any use for and the other one...eh? I dunno what it is, but I thought failsafe was better.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Calcifer »

So Faraday made the same dupe as I did. Let's go meta him and see what he said when I admitted to the same mistake.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Calcifer »

No big admit to being stupid like me.
Called me not mafia though.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:24 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 4, Vote Count 1 - Slow]

"The way to win an atomic war is to make certain it never starts." --Omar Bradley

[Votes]

Calcifer
(0)
Faraday
(0)
Hinduragi
(1) - SocioPath
Percy
(0)
SocioPath
(0)
Zhero
(1) - Faraday

Not Voting
(4) - Calcifer, Hinduragi, Percy, Zhero

[Activity]

The deadline is Monday, 18 October at 11pm EST.

Hinduragi
has received second prod.
SocioPath
has received his second prod.

I'm pretty unhappy with the level of activity in this game, especially considering the way my last one ran. Don't complain when the deadline hits.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”