horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I will post tomorrow, sorry everyone!
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Coach Travis wrote:
Antihero wrote: 1) shotty is actually trying to post content and back up his votes and suspicions with reasons. Something's up. (This point isn't totally serious, but this post
is
drastically different from my meta of town-shotty; something to keep in mind)
To be fair, it's pretty much different for him in general:I played with him as my scum buddy once, and he was terrible that game as well, so maybe he's just finally decided to take the game more seriously. Basically, I wouldn't look further into it than that, it's probably a null thing. It is good to see though. I do agree with you that his vote is weak, and Raj is a player I have no problems with so far, I think he's been decent.

I also like GW so far, his posts against Mongoose were much better done than mine, he gave way better reasoning for it, and actually exposed his flaws. That seems like scumhunting to me, so he's looking like town right now.

I still don't even get why Raz is considered suspicious in the first place, right now the only concern is the lack of content, which is the case for a few of us. For now it's probably best to give him some time to make a good post, and see if he delivers. If not, then maybe I'll find him suspicious. Right now he's really done nothing that would help determine his role, so he's completely null.
Coach Travis buddied excessively with DMSIS, especially in this post beofre the heat was really turned up on him. I'm going to agree and VOTE: Travis
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

I know this looks bad for me, but the thing is, I remained rather consistent about Shotty the whole time, there was never this switch Antihero mentioned. My only bad post about was the one where I sorta defended him, but even there I admitted I didn't like him, and he was always one of my suspects. The post afterward wasn't the switch Antihero makes it out to be, because if you look through my posts you'll see the first time I mentioned Shotty he was my third suspect, so I always had a bad vibe from him, I just couldn't tell if he was scummy or just playing awful like usual. So basically, there never was this weird switch, I simply made a mistake because I hate policy lynches(which I felt Shotty was because I didn't nothing anything particularly scummy, and was more annoyed with his playstyle), which also stays true to something I said before the whole Shotty thing even started. I admit I was wrong about him, but I'm not his scum partner.

I still don't like Mongoose, for reasons I mentioned day one, and he probably was just sacrificing his partner once he knew it was unavoidable.
Vote:mongoose

I'm a TE, so for now I'd rather us lynch mongoose, figure out his role, and then let me investigate someone, since we have enough points now.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Coach Travis wrote:I know this looks bad for me, but the thing is, I remained rather consistent about Shotty the whole time, there was never this switch Antihero mentioned. My only bad post about was the one where I sorta defended him, but even there I admitted I didn't like him, and he was always one of my suspects. The post afterward wasn't the switch Antihero makes it out to be, because if you look through my posts you'll see the first time I mentioned Shotty he was my third suspect, so I always had a bad vibe from him, I just couldn't tell if he was scummy or just playing awful like usual. So basically, there never was this weird switch, I simply made a mistake because I hate policy lynches(which I felt Shotty was because I didn't nothing anything particularly scummy, and was more annoyed with his playstyle), which also stays true to something I said before the whole Shotty thing even started. I admit I was wrong about him, but I'm not his scum partner.

I still don't like Mongoose, for reasons I mentioned day one, and he probably was just sacrificing his partner once he knew it was unavoidable.
Vote:mongoose

I'm a TE, so for now I'd rather us lynch mongoose, figure out his role, and then let me investigate someone, since we have enough points now.
I'm at a loss for words... Why? Just why??
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

Actually, forget that last part:If there's another TE, do not give yourself away, but I will hold off of my powers one more night, so I could be investigated, just to clear this mess up.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Antihero »

not buying the claim
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

I know some people won't believe it, which is why I suggested the second option of lynching someone else today, and hoping there's someone else who can investigate me. I don't want to be lynched over misinterpreted posts, that happens to me so often, it just pisses me off.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by charter »

VOTE COUNT

mongoose - 3 (Mariyta, rajrhcpfreak, Coach Travis)
Coach Travis - 3 (Antihero, Kdub, jimfinn)

NOT VOTING

mongoose
inHimshallibe
Locke Lamora
horrordude0215

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is October 18th, Noon.

Mongoose has limited access for a while but informs me he can still post during this time periodically.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ok travis is a moron. sorry i doubted you inhim.

now his claim. i was going over it and it sounds like there is a possibility of multiple LBs and TEs.
the easiest way to confirm coach is to tell everyone that if you are a TE, then dont use an action and coach should use an action, preferably the protection one so he doesn't waste a lot of our points. just to remind you coach, you outed yourself and if you use the cop ability you could use all our points and get injured tonight where we dont get any info.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

I only did that because I feared a bandwagon on me was quickly gaining momentum. And besides, with the possible roles made available to us before the game, roleclaiming isn't that bad an idea if you're potentially in danger, and it's not even guaranteed enough people will believe it anyway, so even if I survive I may not be NK'd.

And don't call me a moron, I have low self esteem and getting insulted online is not good for me at all, not when I'm already considering giving up mafia entirely because my first few games went so poorly.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

but there is only one guarenteed TE.
TE is the only doctor/roleblocker that we have. and a pretty good cop, probably better than the QB.
now that you are out, theres noone to protect you. you getting NK'd is a wifom argument, that we will discuss if you survive tonight. the only thing that we can do is assume that the defense is going to maximize their game play which would be taking out a confirmed TE. that way the only night info the town can get is through the QB and if the QB comes out then he will be injured the next night. again the QB can only confirm who is good.
dont take offense to me calling you a moron. because right now i am probably one of the few that believe you. take my insults as constructive criticism.

just some mafia advice: even if a bandwagon forms, wait until you are at L-1 or L-2. if they kill you before you can claim then they will be giving themselves away as scum.
Show

raj's to do list:

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by mongoose »

I still don't like Mongoose, for reasons I mentioned day one, and he probably was just sacrificing his partner once he knew it was unavoidable. Vote:mongoose
I could say the same about you. I'm not sure why people are wagoning on me but if someone would care to elaborate I could explain.

I really dont like the claim by CT, but I would like to point out we still have an FB, to protect. If that is true, we can afford for him to inspect a player (most likely me, since I am the most suspicious, according to you all). If he says I'm scum, then you lynch me and we have proof that he is scum. On the other hand, the fact that we still have a full back means the real TE can claim, and be protected. If no one counter claims then he is confirmed, if someone does he isn't confirmed but not neccesarily scum either. thoughts?
Go Hawkeyes!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

oops i over looked that. but a FB may not be in the game only one TE, RB, LB, & QB are definitely in the game.
so there could be another "doctor role"
Show

raj's to do list:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE: Coach Travis

Actually, the claim doesn't make much sense for scum-CT.

I'm really doubting there's more that one TE or LB (too many people using points for that to work; CT, if you really are the TE, use your investigation tonight).

From a scum point of view, Mari's vote for shotty is suboptimal. I'm ruling her out for now. Interactions with shotty decrease the chances of finding scum among jim, kdub, horrordude, and freak. That leaves inhim and mongoose.

VOTE: inHimshallibe
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Mod: I'm moving house this week so I won't have much time. V/LA until Friday.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:UNVOTE: Coach Travis

I'm really doubting there's more that one TE or LB (too many people using points for that to work; CT, if you really are the TE, use your investigation tonight).

From a scum point of view, Mari's vote for shotty is suboptimal. I'm ruling her out for now. Interactions with shotty decrease the chances of finding scum among jim, kdub, horrordude, and freak. That leaves inhim and mongoose.

Speaking of inHim, where'd he go? He's disappeared in both the games I'm in with him.

CT, Raj gives you some good advice. If you have a PR, it's in your best interest to hold out claiming until you have to. First, you reveal yourself to scum and make yourself a likely NK. Second, you send your fellow townies into fits. Not nice.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Kdub »

What happens if multiple TEs try to use points on the same night?

I am still suspicious of CT based on interactions with shotty, but if we are going to let him live to prove his role, I could get behind an inHim lynch.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:29 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Kdub wrote:What happens if multiple TEs try to use points on the same night?

good question. i pm'ed the mod
Show

raj's to do list:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Antihero »

Kdub wrote:What happens if multiple TEs try to use points on the same night?
that's why I'm doubtful there's multiple TEs

that late vote yesterday + aweful GW vote = yuck

an inhim wagon would be great
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:33 am

Post by charter »

If multiple TE/LB try to use an action on the same night, as long as there are enough points on their team for all of them to use an action, they all will. If there aren't enough points for all of them, then whoever PM's me first after I've closed the thread and it's night gets first priority, whoever PM's me second gets second priority, so on..
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by mongoose »

vote: inhimshallbe

not one thing productive, and no explanations. Ok, one post with an explanation (#220)
inHimshallibe wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Mariyta wrote:That's seriously your reasoning?
No, I completely made that reason up to see how you (and I was hoping other players) would react. Your reaction is satisfactory.

UNVOTE: Mariyta
mongoose wrote:Are you one of them? jk. I dont see what the whole "policy" fuss is about at all.
Not giving any opinions on other players + criticizing other player's opinions with no reasons = scummy
VOTE: mongoose
jason wrote:I kinda see it as nothing more than a conversation starter to be honest, I see people calling for Policy lynches etc early on a few times and its done to stimulate conversation. Besides, how many actual policy lynches happen on day 1?
Discussion about discussion = fail
Please start posting real content.
kdub wrote:He is town based on what exactly?
This post pinged on my scumdar a bit. Kdub isn't calling inhim out on a scumslip, but instead seems annoyed that inhim has such an early townread on freak. IGMEOY
<3

unvote
vote: mongoose
inHimshallibe wrote:):

It's a heart.
inHimshallibe wrote:I rarely explain town reads. I'm not ignoring anything, I just think rajtown is so obv it DEFINITELY doesn't need explanation.

Welcome, Locke! MORE VOTES ON MONGOOSE ARE REQUESTED. Thanks.
inHimshallibe wrote:LL, we're best friends, so maybe I'm just biased? IDK. I have a good handle on rajtown, though, and this is it.
inHimshallibe wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I'm actually fine with Jim for now though. I cannot wait to she him live up to this.
That should be "see", not "she"...
Yet still no unvote?

unvote
vote: GhostWriter

Tricksy scum.
inHimshallibe wrote:Remind me why we ever switched from mongoose again?
mongoose wrote:i agree with coach travis in the fact that the case on Kdub is very weak and I really don't think he is that scummy. He pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Also, I do agree with antihero about horrordude. His tends to respond to inquisition by questions of his own. Also, his pots just seem off.
unvote;vote horrordude
"Agree on this, agree on that, and also his posts just seem off."

"and also his posts just seem off."
Covering all the bases, I see.

unvote

Let's get this back on track.
inHimshallibe wrote:Indeed it was a bad call, based on the actual circumstances.

unvote

Be back in a bit.
I would like to point out he never came back
inHimshallibe wrote:
LOL
Where so you see a good post in these?
Go Hawkeyes!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mongoose is so scummy, it hurts.
-Susan Ertz

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:13 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Antihero wrote:UNVOTE: Coach Travis

From a scum point of view, Mari's vote for shotty is suboptimal. I'm ruling her out for now. Interactions with shotty decrease the chances of finding scum among jim, kdub, horrordude, and freak.
That leaves inhim and mongoose.

Italics mine

Remind me again why it's
not
mongoose? We had two scum on Day 1, dead to rights. Lets finish what we started.

mongoose comes out firing against me as soon as Antihero sets up this dichotomy. Convenient.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Antihero »

mongoose wrote:
vote: inhimshallbe

not one thing productive, and no explanations. Ok, one post with an explanation (#220)
inHimshallibe wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Mariyta wrote:That's seriously your reasoning?
No, I completely made that reason up to see how you (and I was hoping other players) would react. Your reaction is satisfactory.

UNVOTE: Mariyta
mongoose wrote:Are you one of them? jk. I dont see what the whole "policy" fuss is about at all.
Not giving any opinions on other players + criticizing other player's opinions with no reasons = scummy
VOTE: mongoose
jason wrote:I kinda see it as nothing more than a conversation starter to be honest, I see people calling for Policy lynches etc early on a few times and its done to stimulate conversation. Besides, how many actual policy lynches happen on day 1?
Discussion about discussion = fail
Please start posting real content.
kdub wrote:He is town based on what exactly?
This post pinged on my scumdar a bit. Kdub isn't calling inhim out on a scumslip, but instead seems annoyed that inhim has such an early townread on freak. IGMEOY
<3

unvote
inHimshallibe wrote:):

It's a heart.
inHimshallibe wrote:I rarely explain town reads. I'm not ignoring anything, I just think rajtown is so obv it DEFINITELY doesn't need explanation.

Welcome, Locke! MORE VOTES ON MONGOOSE ARE REQUESTED. Thanks.
inHimshallibe wrote:LL, we're best friends, so maybe I'm just biased? IDK. I have a good handle on rajtown, though, and this is it.
inHimshallibe wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I'm actually fine with Jim for now though. I cannot wait to she him live up to this.
That should be "see", not "she"...
Yet still no unvote?

unvote
vote: GhostWriter

Tricksy scum.
inHimshallibe wrote:Remind me why we ever switched from mongoose again?
mongoose wrote:i agree with coach travis in the fact that the case on Kdub is very weak and I really don't think he is that scummy. He pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Also, I do agree with antihero about horrordude. His tends to respond to inquisition by questions of his own. Also, his pots just seem off.
unvote;vote horrordude
"Agree on this, agree on that, and also his posts just seem off."

"and also his posts just seem off."
Covering all the bases, I see.

unvote

Let's get this back on track.
inHimshallibe wrote:Indeed it was a bad call, based on the actual circumstances.

unvote

Be back in a bit.
I would like to point out he never came back
inHimshallibe wrote:
LOL
Where so you see a good post in these?
Oh... so inhim isn't your buddy, either.

UNVOTE: inHimshallibe

@mongoose: How about Locke? What do you think of him?

@inhim: To be sure, mongoose is the lynch for today; now I'm trying to find the 3rd scum.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Antihero »

Oh, and for all the mongoose wagon doubters out there:
jimfinn near the end of D1 wrote:I'm leaving my vote on DMSIS in light of his recent posts. Only for scum does it really make a difference who is the hammer, in my experience. Scum want towncred for hammering their buddy, but the town doesn't care who hammers as long as the scum dies.
^this

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”