NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Work has scheduled me stupidly. LA until probably Friday.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote: 1) Going from page 76, I'm kinda wondering what happened from today's start to know. It looks like Gorrad v. Shanba. v. Wraith. v. Xite threw everything off. That's why I haven't posted, I've been keeping up but I don't want anything to do and have nothing to do with that argument.

2) WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT WIFOM IS.

3) Um benmage is the only person on that list that lurked.

4) The whole thing with my making a joke about this post didn't really give me a chance to say that I really appreciate this sort of read. It's not too flooded with lingo or theory, there's a good amount of reads based on his meta but you don't overdo it, etc. Very thorough and convincing.

5) Frankly, at this point in the day I thought everybody except Bunnylover was doing really well. Or at least sounded pretty pro-town.

6) This is a very weak defense. I'm beginning to lean towards you as scum out of you, Gorrad, and Shanba (I'm gonna be surprised if at least one of you isn't scum).

I'll have to iso Wraith pretty soon, I haven't been paying much attention to him, unfortunately.

7) I'd still like to know what you would have said if I had given a more "satisfactory" answer.

8) I don't think it would have been good for Kise to claim so early. Judging by his play, I doubt he had got any guilties yet and Mysterio was dead so scum would have taken him out in a second.

9) Lolno. This is so wrong. They're by far the best two cases we have. What does this make your Gorrad case?

10) You're almost too sure that your cases are perfect. I'm thinking you might possibly be trying to start a bus.

FoS: Shanba

11) This is almost as bad as DH's post about me.

Almost.

12)
Xite91 wrote:Also, evilpacman is partly scum for 2 things (there is more, but I don't have the time)
1) He is CONVINCED there is an SK, and is trying to distract the town from scumhunting with SK hunting
2) He is CONVINCED that I'm the SK with little to no evidence that I am. Seriously, he's using me making a simple almost obvious assumption as his reason for thinking I'm the SK
I can't wait till you have the time.

1. I am not trying to DISTRACT. At this point, SK hunting is more important. I would rather the town SK hunt right now because it will keep more town alive. Yes I am CONVINCED there is an SK. You aren't?

2. I'm not as CONVINCED that you're the SK but I believe you are for reasons I've already outlined including the one slip about the SK killing PRs even though scum could have killed those PRs that I can't believe more people didn't jump on.

13)
Antihero wrote:Someone's going to have to enlighten me as to why Bunnylover is a bad wagon.
QFT

14) Lol ok that iso may be unnecessary. There's beginning to be more than enough evidence to lynch you just on today.

15) Still want a definition of WIFOM

16) Wraith has tried to jump on Gorrad's, Xite's, and Bunnylover's wagon today. Appeasing everybody? Oh and singer so he sounds original a bit.
1) Excuse as to why he was lurking (Not a V/LA excuse either. I hate these because it shows he was ACTIVE lurking) Also remember those 4 names.
2) Already did on like, D2... but eh.
Have you ever seen the princess bride?
If so remember the scene where he has the two wine glasses?
That's WIFOM. If not, then i'll explain it differently.
3) I think you need to read a little further back.
4) I'll come back to this.
5) Aaaaand? This looks like fluff.
6) Setting up a group of 3 to lynch. Remember these names.
7) Okay? Again, looks like you're trying to throw suspicion on Gorrad. Person number 2
8) More fluff. What a player "should have done" has no need to be said until end game unless there's something relevant to another case, which there isn't
9) Wait.... what about 4? Major contradiction. Appeasement huh?
10) Lol, name number 3
Just curious when he's gonna try to call me scum, because he's just active player hunting, which is a scum tactic as much (if not more) as lurker player hunting (because there's a lot more "evidence")
11) Fluff again?
12) Well, here's just a few things about you from one post. Is that enough for now?
12-1) I'm not completely convinced. Also you can't get ANY information for tomorrow by hunting an SK, because there's not links to him whatsoever, not to mention it's a 1 in however many players are left shot to hit the SK, and if we don't I'm sure you're going to keep trying tomorrow right? So yes, DISTRACT.
12-2) Again, that was an assumption that ANYONE could have made. It was a simple look at modposts because scum are not going to kill their partners off at night (unless it's some odd tactic and actually allowed by the mod, but I've never seen it before) and they were both posted on the mods list of kills in the same spot. It was not a slip as much as you like to believe it's one. If you go back and read modposts, you should be smart enough to see that.
13) Uhm ok? Because there's better ones out there right now?
14) Fluffy fluff again.
15) Already gave you one. More fluff.
16) I think this has already been pointed out as wrong.

Okay, so points on you from JUST THIS POST.
-5 out of 16 of his points are fluff.
That's almost a 3rd of your masspost.
Only slightly scummy though.

- Active player hunting

- Being positive of something that isn't assured

- Trying to lynch something that's more of a threat to scum at this point (considering he's hit 2 of them already)

- Distracting the town by trying to find that threat to scum.

- A huge contradiction that shows he is disingenuous with his posts.

I'm not sure if I'd prefer a pacman lynch or a demonhybrid lynch.
Probably pacman, though.
Unvote, Vote pacman
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:No, I'm pretty committed to the Xite wagon now (
which I started
). I would really like to lynch Xite today.
I like that bolded part.
Trying to earn town creds?
Although I'm pretty sure you're not the one that started it. If you were, though I would love a link to the post so I can confirm it.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Wraith »

I didn't start it (flinter did), but it;s still my wagon, considering how much effort I've put into analyzing your play. You're scum and you know it, and you're just avoiding accusations and using strawman to discredit me.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Wraith »

Let's take a look at the entirety of Xite's Day 4 play. Funny that the day we finally lynch the scum he's been defending forever he practically disappears, a total reversal from what we've seen before. First:
Xite wrote:Not so sure about that and, but I figure we should wait with dana and lynch him in a couple days after we get a few more scumflips IF you still haven't decided he's town.
This is his last post from Day 3. Another attempt to keep his scumbuddy alive a little longer. Of course, totally reversed with:
Xite wrote:
dana wrote:Well that's depressing. I might be unreliable in some way or another. But I got a guilty on hiphop, and an inno on DP, so vote:hiphop
I think it's more likely that Kise was Naive or Paranoid and that he just wasn't revealed as such, if that makes any sense.
Ehhh... I'm not to sure about this, I'm more apt to believe you're scum after a cop flip. If you DO flip as another cop, I will be sure to check out Hip Hop, sound good?
Vote:Dana

@Shanba about Gorrad - I agree, but I need to find exactly where this gut reaction fits in, because I've been doing a whole lot of failing recently and I'm starting to want to just believe my townreads are the scum and my scumreads are the town at this point. It'd actually about match in numbers too, sadly.
At first glance, this seems like a personally reasonable reversal. But in retrospect, this is incredibly obvious bussing. He succeeded in keeping dana alive another day, but I think he was counting on Robb flipping as an SK or another scum group. Also, convenient how Baby Spice (hiphop replacement) ended up dead the next day, so he didn't have to double-check on that.
Xite wrote:
Wraith wrote:I willing to lynch dana today, but I'm also willing to take a new look at Xite. The fact that every lynch he's headed has been a mislynch is really starting to look suspicious.
But you've been one of my main followers IIRC... that looks a bit suspicious if that's how you feel. (dunno if I can explain this better)
This one's funny - despite the fact that I'd been pushing a dana lynch almost entirely through Day 3, and that I found his defense terribad, he tries to turn around and call ME suspicious for suddenly changing my stance on him (Xite I mean).

After this he totally disappears until today, leaving his vote on dana and letting the rest of us lynch the obvscum without having to justify his own change of ehart further. Obvious bussing FTW.

Can we PLEASE lynch this scum?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:Let's take a look at the entirety of Xite's Day 4 play. Funny that the day we finally lynch the scum he's been defending forever he practically disappears, a total reversal from what we've seen before. First:
Xite wrote:Not so sure about that and, but I figure we should wait with dana and lynch him in a couple days after we get a few more scumflips IF you still haven't decided he's town.
This is his last post from Day 3. Another attempt to keep his scumbuddy alive a little longer. Of course, totally reversed with:
Xite wrote:
dana wrote:Well that's depressing. I might be unreliable in some way or another. But I got a guilty on hiphop, and an inno on DP, so vote:hiphop
I think it's more likely that Kise was Naive or Paranoid and that he just wasn't revealed as such, if that makes any sense.
Ehhh... I'm not to sure about this, I'm more apt to believe you're scum after a cop flip. If you DO flip as another cop, I will be sure to check out Hip Hop, sound good?

@Shanba about Gorrad - I agree, but I need to find exactly where this gut reaction fits in, because I've been doing a whole lot of failing recently and I'm starting to want to just believe my townreads are the scum and my scumreads are the town at this point. It'd actually about match in numbers too, sadly.
At first glance, this seems like a personally reasonable reversal. But in retrospect, this is incredibly obvious bussing. He succeeded in keeping dana alive another day, but I think he was counting on Robb flipping as an SK or another scum group. Also, convenient how Baby Spice (hiphop replacement) ended up dead the next day, so he didn't have to double-check on that.
Xite wrote:
Wraith wrote:I willing to lynch dana today, but I'm also willing to take a new look at Xite. The fact that every lynch he's headed has been a mislynch is really starting to look suspicious.
But you've been one of my main followers IIRC... that looks a bit suspicious if that's how you feel. (dunno if I can explain this better)
This one's funny - despite the fact that I'd been pushing a dana lynch almost entirely through Day 3, and that I found his defense terribad, he tries to turn around and call ME suspicious for suddenly changing my stance on him (Xite I mean).

After this he totally disappears until today, leaving his vote on dana and letting the rest of us lynch the obvscum without having to justify his own change of ehart further. Obvious bussing FTW.

I don't like these points:
The first point is unfair. Xite wanted to keep Dana alive because of the cop thing on Day 3, it wasn't until Day 4 that Kise flipped Cop, so I would assume that Xite didn't know Dana was lying about his role other he wouldn't have made that post in the first place. Scum would know that their is another cop out their, and therefore wouldn't defend Dana. Remember this was before Kise flip as a Cop, meaning Xite had no way of knowing if Dana was lying or not.

The second point, how is it bussing? Kise flip cop, Xite thought Dana was cop, so after the flip of Kise, Xite voted Dana. Anyone would have done that. Its supported by the fact that Xite made a compromise that if Dana flip town, Hip-Hop would be lynch. Double check on what? I highly doubt it was scum who killed Hip-hop. It was the Vig/SK, to get rid of that WIFOM situation that was created when Dana died (Is Hip-hop town or is he scum would be the situation today if he was still alive. Actually Baby Spice.) Although its not good that a townie died, we should be glad that Baby Spice died since it got rid of the WIFOM.

I would say you are the one who are bussing. You keep bringing up the fact that you were pushing for Dana lynch, trying to earn townie points for knowing a person was scum.

Vote: Wraith
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Wraith »

Bunnylover wrote:
Wraith wrote:Let's take a look at the entirety of Xite's Day 4 play. Funny that the day we finally lynch the scum he's been defending forever he practically disappears, a total reversal from what we've seen before. First:
Xite wrote:

Xite wrote:

I don't like these points:
The first point is unfair. Xite wanted to keep Dana alive because of the cop thing on Day 3, it wasn't until Day 4 that Kise flipped Cop, so I would assume that Xite didn't know Dana was lying about his role other he wouldn't have made that post in the first place. Scum would know that their is another cop out their, and therefore wouldn't defend Dana. Remember this was before Kise flip as a Cop, meaning Xite had no way of knowing if Dana was lying or not.

The second point, how is it bussing? Kise flip cop, Xite thought Dana was cop, so after the flip of Kise, Xite voted Dana. Anyone would have done that. Its supported by the fact that Xite made a compromise that if Dana flip town, Hip-Hop would be lynch. Double check on what? I highly doubt it was scum who killed Hip-hop. It was the Vig/SK, to get rid of that WIFOM situation that was created when Dana died (Is Hip-hop town or is he scum would be the situation today if he was still alive. Actually Baby Spice.) Although its not good that a townie died, we should be glad that Baby Spice died since it got rid of the WIFOM.

I would say you are the one who are bussing. You keep bringing up the fact that you were pushing for Dana lynch, trying to earn townie points for knowing a person was scum.

Well, look at this. I've been assuming a 4-scum team because of an SK (which I thought was you), but this is making me rethink my stance on you. I think we're watching another chainsaw defense from you.

And I don't buy Xite's "I wanted to keep the cop alive" excuse. By Day 3, the fact that he wasn't dead or even blocked made it blatantly obvious something was up. And guess what, I WAS RIGHT. Do I have to beat you over the head with this or do I have to shoot myself in the head and flip town before you idiots listen?
Show

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 am

Post by singersigner »

Bunnylover wrote:I would say you are the one who are bussing. You keep bringing up the fact that you were pushing for Dana lynch, trying to earn townie points for knowing a person was scum.

So let me get this straight. Your whole case on Wraith is that you
think
he's bussing. Not that he's actually done anything scummy? Alriiight...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

singersigner wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I would say you are the one who are bussing. You keep bringing up the fact that you were pushing for Dana lynch, trying to earn townie points for knowing a person was scum.

think
=/ If you want I can make a case on him.
I was just pointing out that what he doing can be called bussing :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:1) Let's take a look at the entirety of Xite's Day 4 play. Funny that the day we finally lynch the scum he's been defending forever he practically disappears, a total reversal from what we've seen before. First:
2) This is his last post from Day 3. Another attempt to keep his scumbuddy alive a little longer. Of course, totally reversed with:
Xite wrote:

3) At first glance, this seems like a personally reasonable reversal. But in retrospect, this is incredibly obvious bussing. He succeeded in keeping dana alive another day, but I think he was counting on Robb flipping as an SK or another scum group. Also, convenient how Baby Spice (hiphop replacement) ended up dead the next day, so he didn't have to double-check on that.

4) This one's funny - despite the fact that I'd been pushing a dana lynch almost entirely through Day 3, and that I found his defense terribad, he tries to turn around and call ME suspicious for suddenly changing my stance on him (Xite I mean).

5) After this he totally disappears until today, leaving his vote on dana and letting the rest of us lynch the obvscum without having to justify his own change of ehart further. Obvious bussing FTW.
1) Lolwut? I was packing, and I'd said all that needed to be said. Remember when I was posting like crazy? It was 1) because I had the time to and 2) because I was busy responding to a guy that would NOT stop posting, after he died I didn't need to post as much.

2) Lulz way to misrep.
Remember the little flip that happened? You know that one where kise was a cop?
Yeah. Explains everything.

3) I would REALLY like you to prove that point. Especially when everyone's counting on there only being 1 scumgroup AND if I were scum I would know how many scum are in my group and based off of basic mafia theory be able to figure out myself if there was another scumgroup. Plus, he was not at all acting like an SK. And by prove that, find some posts of mine that would prove it WITHOUT stretching it to hell and back. And I said I would double check for good reason, if dana WAS a cop, then I would have looked into hip hop because he probably would have been scum. So it was a perfectly reasonable promise.

4) Because as far as I remembered, you WERE calling me pro-town for quite a while, and if that was the case, your flip flopping WOULD HAVE been scummier than mine because mine had a VERY good reason behind it.

5) Lulz. Again, this is just a dumb point. I was doing stuff IRL and I even said so multiple times, as well as there being nothing to say for that day.

@Bunny - Obvious buddying is obvious.
@Pacman - So are you gonna say bunny is the SK now too because of how he assumed things for the SK?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Xite91 »

EBWOP
Wraith wrote:I didn't start it (flinter did), but it;s still my wagon, considering how much effort I've put into analyzing your play. You're scum and you know it, and you're just avoiding accusations and using strawman to discredit me.
Oh, but you said you started it, and therefore it was a lie, and one you knew was a lie and were hoping not to get called out on. And I still want a link to where it "started" because I would like to make sure (considering IF you are scum, I do suspect flinter a bit too)
And that last bit... huh? I would really like you to prove that, that would amuse me considering I haven't avoided anything, in fact I went through and DISPROVED all of it that I could, and owned up to the rest, IIRC.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Xite91 »

Missed like 3 posts o.o
Wraith wrote:And I don't buy Xite's "I wanted to keep the cop alive" excuse. By Day 3, the fact that he wasn't dead or even blocked made it blatantly obvious something was up. And guess what, I WAS RIGHT. Do I have to beat you over the head with this or do I have to shoot myself in the head and flip town before you idiots listen?
AT THIS POINT YOU ARE SCUM TRYING TO RE-CREATE A HUGE WIFOM SITUATION AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

In fact, please, do shoot yourself in the head, because you're getting annoying with your bad cases and trying to start WIFOM battles.
Also, OMG u wur rite i will listn 2 u furevurz. You weren't the first person to bring it up AGAIN IIRC and if you were, links plox.
I'll come back to pacman tomorrow.
Unvote, Vote Wraith
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 5.5

Bunnylover [4] (Antihero, Gorrad, DemonHybrid, Eek)
Xite [4] (Flinter, Wraith, Pacman, Singersigner)
Wraith [2] (Bunnylover, Prozac)
Gorrad [1] (Shanba)
Pacman [1] (Xite)

Not Voting [0] (No One.)

Prodding: Eek and Prozac.

With 12 alive, it will take 7 to lynch, and 6 to no lynch.

Deadline:
October 14th, 10P MST.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Xite91 wrote:Missed like 3 posts o.o
Wraith wrote:And I don't buy Xite's "I wanted to keep the cop alive" excuse. By Day 3, the fact that he wasn't dead or even blocked made it blatantly obvious something was up. And guess what, I WAS RIGHT. Do I have to beat you over the head with this or do I have to shoot myself in the head and flip town before you idiots listen?
AT THIS POINT YOU ARE SCUM TRYING TO RE-CREATE A HUGE WIFOM SITUATION AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

In fact, please, do shoot yourself in the head, because you're getting annoying with your bad cases and trying to start WIFOM battles.
Also, OMG u wur rite i will listn 2 u furevurz. You weren't the first person to bring it up AGAIN IIRC and if you were, links plox.
I'll come back to pacman tomorrow.
Unvote, Vote Wraith
What WIFOM situation? For one, I never created original WIFOM situation you refer to, you did. For two, my case on dana Day 3 wasn't WIFOM, it was common sense. For three, my case on dana Day 3 was correct in the end. I think this point is the one every single damn person here is missing. For four, my case against you isn't WIFOM. If dana was still alive it would be, but since he's CONFIRMED SCUM it isn't. My case against you is the incredibly obvious but successful Chainsaw Defense you pulled for him. That's not WIFOM.
Show

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Antihero »

singersigner wrote:

think
While I don't think what Bunny is saying applies to Wraith, bunny's line of reasoning seems valid to me (:? did I actually just type that?). Super-mega-hardcore tunneling on a scumbuddy can in fact be a good scumtell. Also, I don't believe that was the "whole case." This pooh-pooh post by singer is active lurking. More scumpoints for you.

pacman's last post was pretty bad, especially the FoS on Shanba. What do you mean by "start a bus" and how is that label warranted? Also, if Wraith is trying to appease everybody, he's doing a really bad job.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Wraith »

Fine, if I have to shoot myself and flip town to convince you idiots, I will.

Unvote Vote: Wraith
Show

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

Wraith wrote:Fine, if I have to shoot myself and flip town to convince you idiots, I will.

:roll: I hate people who do this. Are we too close to a deadline right now? Don't we still have at least a day left?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP: And what I really mean is, you need to STFU. No one's gunna buy your AtE. I personally didn't think you're scum, but you need to figure out a better way to keep me from changing my mind, cuz voting yourself at this point (with only two votes on you) is certainly not the way to do it. What you're telling me by doing that, is that you're willing to uproot basically any sort of wagon going on right now, and starting a wagon on yourself (yes, I realize you didn't actually "start" it...but you're certainly giving it momentum). AKA: DUMB.

I like tomatoes.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

I've tried. While I'm pretty sure you believe I can't seem to convince everyone else with logic and common sense. So apparently confirmation of my alignment will have to do.
Show

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:Fine, if I have to shoot myself and flip town to convince you idiots, I will.

=/ You self vote when two people have voted against you?
Why x-x?
Btw you realize self voting yourself was why you were suspected early on in the game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Bunnylover wrote:

Why x-x?
Btw you realize self voting yourself was why you were suspected early on in the game.
but it's also why people stopped voting him IIRC. This has gotten to the point of ridiculousity. I have to go back and check, but if I'm not already voting wraith, this is me expressing my intent to vote him (in about ten seconds)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Xite91 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:

Why x-x?
but it's also why people stopped voting him IIRC. This has gotten to the point of ridiculousity. I have to go back and check, but if I'm not already voting wraith, this is me expressing my intent to vote him (in about ten seconds)
K nevermind I got him.
Moar votes plox
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

mod, Im voting wraith
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I have no clue what to do with this Wraith situation.

Are you really that bad at town that you'd give up a defense and vote for yourself, or what? I'm considering changing my policy at giving self-voters extra chances.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

*considering changing my policy of

Sorry, pre-occupied with a ton of work.