Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Kdub »

^
Explain please? How does that implicate mongoose?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kdub wrote:^
Explain please? How does that implicate mongoose?
Shotty wanted the hammer on mongoose (AKA: his scum buddy).
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Antihero »

^That
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Kdub »

Ah I see, didn't immediately think of it that way. At the time I thought it implicated shotty more than anything. Going to think about it and possibly reconsider my opinion on mongoose. I still have bad feelings about inHim and CT, but it can't be all three of them.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Antihero wrote:@inhim: To be sure, mongoose is the lynch for today; now I'm trying to find the 3rd scum.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:
Antihero wrote:@shotty: Next post, claim.

@freak: Who else is on your scumdar, then?
mainly those three. but this lynch will help me define some things.
Kdub would be interesting too look at since hes not on the wagon. its hard to think that the scum would all be on shotty's wagon without a fight.

im pretty confident that Kdub is the third. mongoose & shotty were from my original. and raj's pick three gets 2 out of three.

just look at how hes been pushing inhim all day and not mongoose at all.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Read through Kdub ISO and I don't find him as scummy as some of you do. I can see possible distancing from shotty and mongoose, but I think part of that might be reading into things based on what we now know.

Also read through horror, and I still don't like horror, especially due to the below post.
horrordude0215 wrote: Drshotty replaces in... I'm going to keep my judgment to myself on this one lol

Strike that... Shotty's intro post is actually pretty good! Yay for not being PL bait! :lol:

Shotty asks for a modkill... eek.
FoS
at least.
Seems a lot like horror is trying to acknowledge shotty's entrance w/o linking himself definitively. He also said he'd post Tuesday, and it's now Wednesday evening. Tsk tsk.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Kdub »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:im pretty confident that Kdub is the third. mongoose & shotty were from my original. and raj's pick three gets 2 out of three.

just look at how hes been pushing inhim all day and not mongoose at all.
Hey, I'll admit that I'm not sold on mongoose as scum, and I'm sticking by that. If I'm wrong, I'll deal with it then.

So are we in agreement to let CT try to prove himself tonight?
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Yeah I think we should lynch mongoose today and have CT investigate Kdub tonight. I'm not moving my vote until I feel stronger support for this, but that's my lean right now.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by charter »

VOTE COUNT

mongoose - 4 (Mariyta, rajrhcpfreak, Coach Travis, inHimshallibe)
Coach Travis - 2 (Kdub, jimfinn)
inHimshallibe - 1 (mongoose)

NOT VOTING

Antihero
Locke Lamora
horrordude0215

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is October 18th, Noon.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

i dont know about the investigation but yes he should confirm himself by using an action.
i would rather him randomly protect someone. if he investigates someone and gets killed then we get nothing out of it.
if its a choice between protect and investigate its up to CT to make the choice. maybe the unknown will keep the defense from killing him tonight. there is the QB who has an innocent because of the touchdown from last night. personally i think the QB is more important since the backup is gone. WIFOM OVERLOADZZ!!11
if mongoose is correct, then we will have 21 points and i would rather CT try to block someone to try to stop a kill, which might block his killer from killing him.

once again lets reiterate... IF YOU ARE A TE AND YOUR NAME ISNT COACH TRAVIS DO NOT USE YOUR ABILITY TONIGHT.
Show

raj's to do list:

Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

Yeah, I'll definitely use one of my actions tonight. I've actually decided which one, but I'll keep it a secret for now. I usually prefer not to claim until L-1, but I don't know, I guess I've just become really panicky over time. I've lost early so often now, and in games where my team has gone on to lose, that I guess being under any pressure at all made me uneasy. Really sorry if it messes us up, but it can't be undone.

Anyway, I agree that mongoose is the right lynch today, Shotty being so eager to hammer him is indeed a possible tell, plus I just haven't liked him all game. Not sure who I'd guess as the third scum, but right now I'd guess horrordude or kdub. Haven't really liked horrordude all game, and he's disappeared for a while, and while I didn't kdub scummy for the same reason others did previously, there is something a bit off about him.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Antihero »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:IF YOU ARE A TE AND YOUR NAME ISNT COACH TRAVIS DO NOT USE YOUR ABILITY TONIGHT.

This

Even if you're a TE and you suspect travis is fakeclaiming, DON'T USE YOUR ACTION. If there aren't any points deducted from offense tomorrow, we know who to lynch.

CT: If mongoose flips scum, I would consider using that cop+vig thing (just a suggestion).

I'd like to hear more from horrordude and locke today (especially locke).
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Antihero wrote:
rajrhcpfreak wrote:IF YOU ARE A TE AND YOUR NAME ISNT COACH TRAVIS DO NOT USE YOUR ABILITY TONIGHT.

This

Even if you're a TE and you suspect travis is fakeclaiming, DON'T USE YOUR ACTION. If there aren't any points deducted from offense tomorrow, we know who to lynch.

CT: If mongoose flips scum, I would consider using that cop+vig thing (just a suggestion).

I'd like to hear more from horrordude and locke today (especially locke).
Even if Antihero weren't the towniest player on my list, which he is, I would still say this is great advice to follow. If you for some reason doubt that he is town, do not doubt that his advice is good.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

if someone trys to claim they are a TE and say they checked someone. they will be killed.
Show

raj's to do list:

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Kdub »

If CT is telling the truth, I am fine with being investigated tonight if I am wrong about mongoose.

Since we are not lynching CT today, I'll switch to my second suspect.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: inHim
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kdub wrote:If CT is telling the truth, I am fine with being investigated tonight if I am wrong about mongoose.

Since we are not lynching CT today, I'll switch to my second suspect.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: inHim
Why are you voting inHim? The only reason I see is because he declared Raj town. That seems pretty weak at this point in the game.
-Susan Ertz

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

That's an awful vote.

We can't lynch both, can we?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

kdub is voting inhim because he doesnt want to vote out his scum buddy mongoose.

also, inhim is the only person people have any doubts about right now.

1+1=2

come on make it harder for us.
Show

raj's to do list:

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:kdub is voting inhim because he doesnt want to vote out his scum buddy mongoose.

also, inhim is the only person people have any doubts about right now.

1+1=2

come on make it harder for us.
Shhh..... don't give him all the answers!!
-Susan Ertz

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

inHim + raj + mari = oldskool pwnage
Show

raj's to do list:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Antihero »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:also, inhim is the only person people have any doubts about right now.
This isn't entirely true. I don't like how Locke hasn't come under much scrutiny.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Kdub »

Mariyta wrote:Why are you voting inHim? The only reason I see is because he declared Raj town. That seems pretty weak at this point in the game.
I've made it pretty clear before that CT and inHim were my top two suspects and have been for a while. It's not like I'm suddenly voting him for a new reason except that we seem to have decided to give CT a chance to prove himself. inHim has contributed almost nothing all game.

This talk of me+mongoose as scum is understandable, but I've been up front with my doubts about mongoose as scum. I hope I'm wrong and that if we lynch him, he actually is scum. If CT is telling the truth, hopefully he can clear me tonight in that case. I still would prefer an inHim lynch today though.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
rajrhcpfreak wrote:also, inhim is the only person people have any doubts about right now.
This isn't entirely true. I don't like how Locke hasn't come under much scrutiny.
I was actually just thinking about that maybe 5 minutes ago when I was reading a thread on lurkers... Locke came in, made an impression, then poofed.

@kdub: I know you mentioned that he was a suspect. I was pointing out that the case you made on him at the time was extremely weak and you haven't added anything to it. Despite the fact that he hasn't contributed as much as some others, he's still been more useful than several others in this game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Mod: I'm moving house this week so I won't have much time. V/LA until Friday.
I guess this would be why. But it's Friday, so I definitely want some action by the end of the weekend.
-Susan Ertz

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by mongoose »

unvote;vote:kdub

Hes trying to buddy up to me because he knows I'm not scum, and when I get lynched he will look like a smart townie. I'm still not sure why I am being lynched. Because I pointed out that inhim was scummy?
Go Hawkeyes!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”